防垒的孩子 没能活过当晚
Children of the barricade who didn’t last the night?
你可曾看他们横尸街头
Did you see them lying where they died?
母亲的孩子 曾在我们怀中哭闹
Someone used to cradle them and kiss them when they cried
你可曾看他们并肩倒下
Did you see them lying side by side?
有种悲伤 无以言表
There’s a grief that can’t be spoken
有种痛苦 永不停息
There’s a pain goes on and on
空空椅子 空空桌子
Empty chairs at empty tables,
我的朋友 均已长逝
now my friends are dead and gone
他们在此 讨论革命
Here they talked of revolution
他们在此 点燃火炬
Here it was they lit the flame
他们在此 歌♥唱明天
Here they sang about tomorrow
然而明天 从未来到
And tomorrow never came
从角落的桌上
From the table in the corner,
他们看到新世界诞生
they could see a world reborn
慷慨陈词 语惊四座
And they rose with voices ringing,
余音绕梁 不绝于耳
and I can hear them now!
他们的歌♥声
The very words that they had sung
是最后的绝唱
became their last communion
孤独的防垒迎来黎明
on this lonely barricade at dawn
朋友啊朋友 请原谅我
Oh, my friends, my friends, forgive me
你们长辞 我却苟活
that I live and you are gone
有种悲伤 无以言表
There’s a grief that can’t be spoken
有种痛苦 永不停息
There’s a pain goes on and on
幽灵面庞 徘徊窗外
Phantom faces at the window!
幽灵身影 扫过地面
Phantom shadows on the floor!
空空椅子 空空桌子
Empty chairs at empty tables,
我的朋友 不再聚首
where my friends will meet no more
朋友啊朋友 不要问我
Oh, my friends, my friends, don’t ask me
你们的牺牲为了什么
What your sacrifice was for?
空空椅子 空空桌子
Empty chairs at empty tables,
我的朋友 不再
where my friends will sing
歌♥唱
no more
每一天
Every day
你脚步更稳一些
you walk with stronger step
步伐更大一些
you walk with longer step
最坏的已结束
The worst is over
别再想了 马吕斯
Don’t think about it, Marius!
我们的未来岁岁年年
With all the years ahead of us
我永远伴你身边
I will never go away
每一天都不分开
and we will be together every day
每一天
Every day
我们都会记得那一夜
we’ll remember that night
我们许下的誓言
and the vow that we made
心中充满的爱
A heart full of love
她本也不是我的
She was never mine to keep
充满了你的夜
A night full of you
-她年轻而自♥由♥ -词句虽老 却是真理
– She is youthful, she is free – the words are old, but always true
珂赛特 珂赛特
Cosette, Cosette!
-爱是年轻人的花♥园♥ -见到你我立刻明白
– Love is the garden of the young – I saw you waiting and I knew
-感谢上帝 你还活着 -为你等待
– Thank God, you are here! – Waiting for you!
让他们去吧
Let it be!
-感谢上帝 你平安归来 -在你脚边
– Thank God, thank God you are home! – At your feet!
让他们去吧
Let it be!
-我心中充满爱 -那并不是梦
– A heart full of love – And it wasn’t a dream
-今日我托付与你 -到底不是梦
– This I give you this day – Not a dream after all
先生 我将永记今日
Monsieur, this is a day I never can forget
我该如何感激 你将珂赛特交给了我
Is gratitude enough for giving me Cosette?
请跟我们住在一起 每一天都不要错过
Your home shall be with us and not a day shall pass
让我们表达对你的爱 你就是
But we will prove our love to you, whom we shall call
我们两人的父亲 我们大家的父亲
a father to us both, a father to us all
别说了 孩子
Not another word, my son!
有件事我现在必须讲
There’s something now that must be done
从前有个叫冉阿让的人
There lived a man whose name was Jean Valjean
他为了救外甥性命 偷了一点面包
He stole some bread to save his sister’s son
为此坐牢 19个冬夏
For 19 winters served his time
他用血汗洗净罪孽
In sweat he washed away his crime!
多年前
Years ago
他假释逃跑 隐姓埋名
he broke parole and lived a life apart
他怎能对珂赛特坦白 让她心碎
How could he tell Cosette and break her heart?
马吕斯
Marius
为了珂赛特 我们要面对现实
it’s for Cosette this must be faced
如果他被捕 她将声名扫地
If he is caught, she is disgraced
是他继续前行的时候了
The time has come to journey on,
从今日开始 他必须消失
and from this day he must be gone!
我是谁
Who am I?
我是谁
Who am I?
你是冉阿让
You’re Jean Valjean!
先生 你不能走
Monsieur, you cannot leave
无论我怎样解释 珂赛特肯定不会相信
Whatever I tell my beloved Cosette, she will never believe
告诉她 我已踏上遥远旅途
Tell her I’ve gone on a journey a long way away
告诉她 我不忍♥向她道别
Tell her my heart was too full for farewells,
这样最好
it is better this way
向我保证 珂赛特永远不能知晓
Promise me, monsieur, Cosette will never know
我说的话 我为什么离开
what I have spoken, why I must go!
为了珂赛特
For the sake of Cosette
只好如此
it must be so
谢谢你 马吕斯
Thank you, Marius
他去了哪里
Where’s he gone?
没有片言只语 这不是他的习惯
Without a word, that wouldn’t be his way to go
为什么如此突然 如此反常
Why so sudden? Why so strange?
他可说过要走多久
Did he say how long he’ll be gone?
他只让我告诉你 他已踏上遥远旅途
All he asked for me to say is he’s on a journey far away
他怎能离开我们
He can’t leave us now
他如此让我伤心
How he breaks my heart!
你我今生不会分离
And we will never be apart
我保证
I promise you
钟声敲响 迎来神圣之日
Ring out the bells upon this day of days!
祝愿所有上帝的天使
May all the angels of the Lord above
共同欢庆 高歌♥赞美诗篇
in jubilation sing their songs of praise
用平安与爱 祝福这吉祥时刻
And crown this blessed time with peace and love!
德纳第男爵及夫人
The Baron and Baroness du Thenard!
走开 德纳第
Go away, Thenardier!
你以为我不认得你吗
Do you think I don’t know who you are?
我就知道他不会上当
He’s not fooled! Told you so!
给他看看你带来的东西
Show monsieur what you’ve come here to show
给这小子说说你的事
Tell the boy what you know!
抱歉打扰你这么漂亮的宴席
Pity to disturb you at a feast like this
500法郎真是没白花
But 500 francs surely wouldn’t come amiss
看在上帝的份上 有话就说
In God’s name, say what you have to say!
想他开口 你得付钱
He speaks, you pay!
我看得一清二白
What I saw, clear as light
一天晚上 冉阿让在阴沟里
Jean Valjean in the sewers one night
背着一具尸体
Had this corpse on his back
一个被他残忍♥杀害的少年
some boy he’d killed in a vicious attack!
我在那里 不用担心
I was there, never fear!
还捡到了这个小纪念品
And even found me this fine souvenir!
-我认识 这是我的 -不是
– I know this! This was mine! – No
这是上天给我的启示
This surely some heavenly sign!
我就知道 我猜对了
Then it’s true! Then I’m right!
冉阿让是那晚救我的人
Jean Valjean was my saviour that night!
冉阿让 那老骗子
Jean Valjean, the old con
给钱我就告诉你他在哪儿
You pay up or I’ll say where he’s gone
他在哪里
Where is he?
他在哪里
Where is he?
修道院
The convent
珂赛特 跟我来
Cosette, come with me
快跟我来
Come with me
-且看混♥蛋♥作乐 -且等他们倒下
– Watch the buggers dance – Watch them till they drop!
脑子要灵光 才能爬得高
Keep your wits about you and you stand on top!
天下是咱家 是油咱就揩
Masters of the land! Always get our share!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
前一篇文章多哥
下一篇文章源代码
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!