旅店主人 动物园管♥理♥员♥
Master of the house! Keeper of the zoo!
帮你减负担 我来背铜板
Ready to relieve’em of a sou or two
酒里兑点料 份量多算点
Watering the wine, making up the weight
趁人喝烂醉 顺走小玩意
Picking up their knick-knacks when they can’t see straight
人人都爱店老板
Everybody loves a landlord
所有人的好朋友
Everybody’s bosom friend!
先讨他们欢心 主啊 再把他们吸干净
I do whatever pleases, Jesus! Won’t I bleed’em in the end!
旅店主人 引你注意不错目
Master of the house! Quick to catch your eye
从不让路人 过门而不入
Never wants a passer-by to pass him by!
穷♥人♥的仆佣 权贵的管家
Servant to the poor, butler to the great
知心人 哲学家 终生好朋友
Comforter, philosopher and lifelong mate
每个人的至交
Everybody’s boon companion
所有人的伙伴
Everybody’s chaperone
别忘了锁好皮包 主啊 免得我偷光光
But lock up your valises, Jesus! Won’t I skin you to the bone!
饭菜无与伦比 饭菜难以置信
Food beyond compare, food beyond belief
放进绞肉机 就是牛肉啦
Mix it in a mincer and pretend it’s beef
马的肾 猫的肝
Kidney of a horse, liver of a cat
香肠里总得加点啥
Filling up the sausages with this and that
欢迎长住旅客
Residents are more than welcome
婚礼套房♥客满
Bridal suite is occupied
收费合理 附加些额外费用
Reasonable charges plus some little extras on the side
爽啊 圣诞老人
Oh, Santa!
虱子收点费 老鼠加点钱
Charge’em for the lice, extra for the mice
镜子照两次 收费加两分 交出来
Two percent for looking in the mirror twice, hand over!
这里揩点油 那里减点料
Here a little slice, there a little cut
睡觉关窗户 还要加三分
Three percent for sleeping with the window shut
说到抬价格
When it comes to fixing prices
他的把戏才真多
There are lots of tricks he knows
且看价钱涨 积少成了多
How it all increases all those bits and pieces
神啊 涨得多带劲
Jesus! It’s amazing how it grows
对不起啊亲爱的
Oh, sorry love!
是谁做的缺德事
Who’s got something done about that?
我梦想过白马王子
I used to dream that I would meet a prince
可万能的主啊
But God Almighty
你看我摊上了谁
Have you seen what’s happened since?
什么 看什么
What? What?
旅店主人
Master of the house
我呸都懒得呸
Isn’t worth my spit!
知心人 哲学家
Comforter, philosopher
终生大粪渣
And lifelong shit!
坏水小脑袋
Cunning little brain
堪比伏尔泰
Regular Voltaire
自以为情场高手
Thinks he’s quite a lover
其实是绣花枕头
But there’s not much there
造化实在弄人
What a cruel trick of nature
把我配给这蠢货
Landed me with such a louse
天晓得我怎么跟这混♥蛋♥ 一起过日子
God knows how I’ve lasted, living with this bastard in the house!
-旅店主人 -都是放屁
– Master of the house! – Master and a half!
-知心人 哲学家 -别说笑话了
– Comforter, philosopher – Don’t make me laugh!
穷♥人♥的仆佣 权贵的管家
Servant to the poor, butler to the great
伪君子 哈巴狗和烂酒鬼
Hypocrite and toady and inebriate!
人人保佑店老板
Everybody bless the landlord
人人保佑他老婆
Everybody bless his spouse
大家都举杯
Everybody raise a glass
举到店主人屁♥股♥里吧
Raise it up the master’s arse!
大家都为旅店主人举杯吧
Everybody raise a glass to the master of the house!
人人保佑店老板
Everybody bless the landlord
不要叫 别害怕
Hush now, do not be afraid of me
别躲开 我送你回家
Don’t hide, show me where you live
告诉我 孩子 你叫什么名字
Tell me, my child, what is your name?
我叫珂赛特
I’m called Cosette
小姐你好
Mademoiselle
我帮你提桶好吗
Can I help you with your bucket?
我在树林里遇到她
I found her wandering in the wood
这小孩 她在黑影里发抖
This little child, I found her trembling in the shadows
我来帮助珂赛特
And I am here to help Cosette
你们提个价 我会还清
And I will settle any debt you may think proper
该付多少付多少
I will pay what I must pay
只要能带走珂赛特
To take Cosette away
我爱你
I love you
这是我必须履行的责任
This is a duty I must heed
我做过的保证
There is a promise I have made
因为我未能看见
For I was blind to one in need
发生在眼前的惨剧
I did not see what stood before me
现在你母亲已上天堂
Now your mother is with God
她的苦难已经结束
Her suffering is over
我在这里 代她说话
And I speak here with her voice
我来接替 她的责任
And I stand here in her place
从今开始 直到永远
and from this day, and ever more
让我帮你拿大衣 先生
Let me take your coat, monsieur!
我将保护珂赛特
Cosette shall live in my protection
我们热烈欢迎你
You are very welcome here!
我不会忘记誓言
I will not forget my vow
-喝点东西 -快请坐
– Take a drink! – Take a chair!
现在珂赛特有父亲了
Cosette shall have a father now
我怎么办 我怎么说
What to do? What to say?
怎能让你带走我们的心肝
Shall you carry our treasure away?
珍贵的钻石 耀眼的明珠
What a gem! What a pearl!
红宝石也换不来咱闺女
Beyond rubies is our little girl!
我们怎能 讲什么债务
How can we talk of debt?
咱别为”克莱特”讨价还价
Let’s not haggle for darling Colette!
-珂赛特 -珂赛特
– Cosette – Cosette
亲爱的芳汀已经安息
Dear Fantine, gone to rest
我们可为她女儿尽责 当然的
Have we done for her child what is best? I think so
分她面包 有肉喝汤
Shared our bread, shared each bone
待她视如己出
Treated her like she’s one of our own!
-视如己出 -亲生的一样啊先生
– Yes our own – Like our own, monsieur!
轮到你说话 先生
Go sir, your turn
你的好心肠值得赞许
Your feelings do you credit, sir
我会补偿你离别之痛
And I will ease the parting blow
咱们不用讨价还价 锱铢必计
Let us not talk of bargains and bones and greed
这样我们是否两清了
Now may I say we are agreed?
这数本来也够
That would quite fit the bill
可惜她太常生病
If she hadn’t so often been ill
小身子 花大钱
Little dear, cost us dear
医药费可不便宜 先生
Medicines are expensive, monsieur
我们倒不吝啬钱
Not that we begrudged a sou
基♥督♥徒本该如此
It’s no more than we Christians must do
别多说了 这是价钱
No more words, here’s your price
1500法郎补偿你的损失
Fifteen hundred for your sacrifice
来吧珂赛特 道个别
Come, Cosette, say goodbye
咱们寻个更友好的地方吧
Let’s seek out some friendlier skies
谢谢你们照顾珂赛特
Thank you both for Cosette
过不多久你们就会忘记
It won’t take you too long to forget
再见 卡格特
Farewell, Courgette!
-是珂赛特 -珂赛特
– It’s Cosette – Cosette
可以看了
And open!
给你的
It’s for you
无论去哪里 我们不分离
Where I go, you will be
你会像爸爸一样吗
Well, will you be like a Papa to me?
是的 珂赛特
Yes, Cosette!
正是如此
This is true!
我做你的爸爸妈妈
I’ll be father and mother to you!
-挺不错 -还不够
– Not bad! – Not enough!
警♥察♥上门啦 你又惹了什么祸
There’s a copper at the door! What the devil have you done?
珂赛特在哪里
Where’s the child Cosette?
被一位绅士带走了
She’s gone with a gent
没说去哪里
Didn’t tell us where they went
也没留地址
Didn’t leave his home address
你个大傻瓜 看看这事
You’re a bloody fool, look at what we got

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
前一篇文章多哥
下一篇文章源代码
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!