自己闺女都不认得吗
Don’t you know your own kid?
她跑这儿来干嘛
Why’s she hanging about here?
爱潘妮 回家去 这儿用不上你
Eponine, get on home! You’re not needed in this
没你我们人也够了
We’re enough here without you
告诉你 我认识这家
I know this house, I tell you!
这儿没你们想要的
There’s nothing here for you!
只一个老头子和一个小姑娘
Just the old man and the girl
都是普通人
They live ordinary lives
别捣乱 这丫头真麻烦
Don’t interfere! You’ve got some gall!
保重 小姐 你的话太多
Take care, young miss, You’ve got a lot to say!
我要喊啦 我要警告他们啦
I’m gonna scream! I’m gonna warn them here!
你出一声 我让你后悔一整年
One little scream and you’ll regret it for a year!
上帝 珂赛特
My God, Cosette!
走着瞧 丫头 你会为今晚后悔的
You wait, my girl! You’ll rue this night!
我让你喊 你看我会不会让你喊
I’ll make you scream! You’ll scream all right!
警♥察♥
Police!
一定是沙威
Must be Javert
他到底识破了我的伪装
He’s found my cover at last
我得送珂赛特走
I’ve got to get Cosette away
咱们先去卜吕梅街的公♥寓♥
We’ll go to our apartment in the Rue de l’Homme Arme,
那里安全
it’s safe there
我会安排咱们去英国
Then I’ll arrange our passage to England

No!
快点珂赛特 准备出发 别再说了
Hurry, Cosette! Prepare to leave, And say no more
今晚咱们就走
Tonight we’ll away!
不 求求你 爸爸
No! Please Papa!
-我们不能走 -快点 珂赛特
– We can’t go! – Hurry, Cosette!
咱们要关上这扇门 好再活一天
It’s time to close another door and live another day!
穿好衣服 要走了
Get dressed, we’re leaving
-求求你别 -马上
– Please, no… – Now!
我独自一人
On my own
假装他在身旁
Pretending he’s beside me
孑然一身
All alone
我跟他散步到天明
I walk with him till morning
没有他
Without him
我感到他的手臂抱着我
I feel his arms around me
迷路时 只要我闭上眼睛
And when I lose my way I close my eyes
他就会找到我
And he has found me
在雨中
In the rain
路面闪亮如银
The pavement shines like silver
所有灯光
All the lights
河中摇曳朦胧
Are misty in the river
黑暗中 树上满是星光
In the darkness the trees are full of starlight
我看到的只有 他跟我天长地久
And all I see is him and me forever and forever!
我知道这全是我幻想
And I know it’s only in my mind
是我自语 不是跟他对话
That I’m talking to myself and not to him
虽然我明白他看不见我
And although I know that he is blind,
我仍然说 我们有可能
Still I say there’s a way for us
我爱他 然而当夜晚结束
I love him but when the night is over
他消失无踪 河不过是河
He is gone, the river’s just a river
没有他 周围的一切改变
Without him the world around me changes
树上枝叶光秃
The trees are bare and everywhere
满街只有陌生人
The streets are full of strangers
我爱他 但每天我都更明白
I love him but every day I’m learning
我的一生 都在欺瞒自己
All my life I’ve only been pretending
没有我 他的世界运转如常
Without me, his world will go on turning
那世界充满欢笑幸福
A world that’s full of happiness
我永远不能进入
That I have never known
我爱他
I love him
我爱他
I love him
我爱他
I love him
但只是我 一厢情愿
But only on my own
再一天
One day more!
新的一天 新的命运
Another day, another destiny
通往圣地的路永无止境
This never-ending road to Calvary
知道我过去罪行的人
These men who seem to know my crime
肯定会再回来
Will surely come a second time
-再一天 -今天之前我还未活过
– One day more! – I did not live until today
没有你让我如何活下去
How can I live when we are parted?
-再一天 -明天你我将天各一方
– One day more! – Tomorrow you’ll be worlds away
而我的生命因为你才刚开始
And yet with you my world has started!
再一天 继续独自一人
One more day all on my own
我们会再见面吗
Will we ever meet again?
再一天 他依然不会在意
One more day with him not caring
我是为了你而生
I was born to be with you!
我无从知道的美妙人生
What a life I might have known
我发誓将真心对你
And I swear I will be true!
但他对我视而不见
But he never saw me there
再一天 风暴就要来临
One more day before the storm!
我是否该追随她
Do I follow where she goes?
在自♥由♥的防垒中
At the barricades of freedom!
还是应该加入我的兄弟
Shall I join my brothers there?
我方军队已开始部署
When our ranks begin to form
该留下吗 我勇敢吗
Do I stay and do I dare?
愿意与我并肩作战吗
Will you take your place with me?
就是现在
The time is now!
就在今天
The day is here!
再一天
One day more!
再一天 就要革命
One day more to revolution
我们要趁早除掉他们
We will nip it in the bud
准备好对付这群学生娃
We’ll be ready for these schoolboys
-他们会沾满自己鲜血 -再一天
– They will wet themselves with blood! – One day more!
且看他们胡砍乱杀
Watch’em run amuck!
且等他们倒下
Catch’em as they fall!
趁乱抢劫的时候 才知道你运气多好
Never know your luck, when there’s a free-for-all
这里拿一点
Here a little dip
那里摸一些
There a little touch
反正他们命都快没了 有什么损失
Most of them are goners So they won’t miss much!
再一天 就是全新开始
One day to a new beginning!
高举自♥由♥的旗帜
Raise the flag of freedom high!
每个人都将做国王
Every man will be a king!
每个人都将做国王
Every man will be a king!
一个属于胜利者的新世界
There’s a new world for the winning!
一个等待争取的新世界
There’s a new world to be won!
你可听到人们在唱
Do you hear the people sing?
我的位置在这里
My place is here!
与你们并肩作战
I fight with you!
再一天
One day more!
-混入所谓人♥民♥英雄 -今天之前我未活过
– We will join these people’s heroes – I did not live until today
-跟踪他们步履 -再一天 独自一人
– We will follow where they go – One more day on my own
-打探他们秘密 -没有你让我如何活下去
– We will learn their little secrets, – how can I live when we are parted?
-我们会知道他们的机密 -再一天
– We will know the things they know – One day more!
-再一天 就要革命 -再一天
– One more day to revolution – One day more!
-要趁早除掉他们 -再一天 独自一人
– We will nip it in the bud – One more day on my own
准备好对付这群学生娃
We’ll be ready for these schoolboys
明天你我将天各一方
Tomorrow we’ll be far away
明天就是审判日
Tomorrow is the judgement day
明天我们会知道 上帝给我们的安排
Tomorrow we’ll discover What our God in heaven has in store
再一个早晨
One more dawn!
再一天
One more day!
再一天
One day more!
你可听到人们在唱
Do you hear the people sing
愤怒的人群歌♥声嘹亮
Singing the song of angry men?
这歌♥声来自人♥民♥
It is the music of a people
永不愿再受奴役
Who will not be slaves again!
当你心跳激昂
When the beating of your heart
回荡战鼓隆隆
Echoes the beating of the drums
新的生活即将展开
There is a life about to start
只等明日到来
When tomorrow comes!
要加入我们行列吗
Will you join in our crusade?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
前一篇文章多哥
下一篇文章源代码
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!