防垒清干净 咱们还留下
Clear away the barricades and we’re still there!
我们知道风朝那边吹 我们追着钱味跑
We know where the wind is blowing! Money is the stuff we smell!
等咱富得流油 主啊 大家地狱再见
And when we’re rich as Croesus, Jesus! Won’t we see you all in hell?
各位再见
Good day, y’all
阴影中 我独自等待
Alone I wait in the shadows
数着剩下的时日
I count the hours until I sleep
我梦到珂赛特站在这里
I dreamed a dream Cosette stood by
因我死去 泣不成声
It made her weep to know I die?
一天结束时 独自一人
Alone at the end of the day
他们婚礼之夜 我祈祷
Upon this wedding night I pray
主啊 请拥抱这些孩子
Take these children, my Lord, to thy embrace
赐予他们恩典
And show them grace?
吾主在上
God on high,
听我祷告
hear my prayer
将我带走
Take me now,
受汝照料
to thy care
有汝之处
Where you are,
让我跟随
let me be
将我带走
Take me now!
带去那里
Take me there!
带我平安归去
Bring me home!
带我平安归去
Bring me home!
先生 我祝福你
Monsieur, I bless your name
我准备好了 芳汀
I am ready, Fantine
先生 卸下你的重担
Monsieur, lay down your burden
在我生命的尽头
At the end of my days
你用爱抚养了我的孩子
You raised my child in love
她是我一生最好的部份
She’s the best of my life
你将与上帝同在
And you will be with God
芳汀
Oh Fantine
爸爸 爸爸 我不明白
Papa, papa, I do not understand!
你还好吗 你为何离开
Are you alright? Why did you go away!
珂赛特 孩子 你可否宽恕我
Cosette, my child! Am I forgiven now?
感谢上帝 感谢上帝 我得以看到今日
Thank God, thank God! I lived to see this day!
求你宽恕 我这自私的傻瓜
It’s you who must forgive a thoughtless fool!
求你宽恕 我这忘恩负义的人
It’s you who must forgive a thankless man!
多亏你 我才活下来
It’s thanks to you that I am living
我再次将生命置于你脚边
And again I lay down my life at your feet
珂赛特 你父亲是位圣人
Cosette, your father is a saint!
我受伤后 是他带我离开防垒
When they wounded me he took me from the barricade,
一路抱我回家 带我到你身边
carried like a babe and brought me home to you!
现在你们来到
Now you are here
重回在我身边
again beside me
现在我可以暝目
Now I can die in peace
我这一生已经满足
for now my life is blessed
你会活下去 爸爸 你会活下去
You will live, papa, you’re going to live!
还太早 道别还太早
It’s too soon, too soon to say goodbye!
好 珂赛特不许我死
Yes, Cosette, forbid me now to die!
我听话
I’ll obey
我尽力
I will try
这封信 是我最后的忏悔
On this page, I write my last confession
等我长眠之后 你再仔细阅读
Read it well, when I, at last, am sleeping
故事的主人公 不再仇恨世界
It’s the story of one who turned from hating,
在抚养你之后 他才学会如何爱人
a man who only learn to love when you were in his keeping
我懂了
I know now
跟我来吧
Come with me
去那没有枷锁的地方
where chains will never bind you
我准备好了 芳汀
I’m ready, Fantine
所有苦难终于 终于离你而去
All your grief at last, at last, behind you
吾主在天
Lord in heaven,
求你垂怜他吧
look down on him in mercy
宽恕我一切罪孽 带我去天堂美景
Forgive me all my trespasses and take me to your glory!
牵我的手
Take my hand,
你将得到救赎
I lead you to salvation
接受我的爱
Take my love
因为爱永恒常在
for love is everlasting
请记得
And remember
千古流传的真理
the truth that once was spoken,
心中有爱 便与上帝同在
to love another person is to see the face of God
你可听到人们在唱 失落在深夜之中
Do you hear the people sing lost in the valley of the night?
这歌♥声来自人♥民♥ 向着光明攀登
It is the music of a people who are climbing to the light
世间悲惨无数 中间必有火苗长存
For the wretched of the earth, there is a flame that never dies
最黑的夜也会结束 太阳终将升起
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise
上帝的自♥由♥花♥园♥之中 我们将获重生
We will live again in freedom in the garden of the Lord
我们将推犁播种 再不与刀枪为伍
We will walk behind the ploughshare, we will put away the sword
枷锁将被打断 所有人得到报偿
The chain will be broken and all men will have their reward
要加入我们行列吗 可有勇气与我并肩作战
Will you join in our crusade who will be strong and stand with me?
防垒之外 是否有你渴望的世界
Somewhere beyond the barricade is there a world you long to see?
你可听到人们在唱 可听到远处战鼓隆隆
Do you hear the people sing? Say, do you hear the distant drums?
他们带来崭新未来 只等明日到来
It is the future that they bring when tomorrow comes!
要加入我们行列吗 可有勇气与我并肩作战
Will you join in our crusade who will be strong and stand with me?
防垒之外 是否有你渴望的世界
Somewhere beyond the barricade is there a world you long to see?
你可听到人们在唱 可听到远处战鼓隆隆
Do you hear the people sing? Say, do you hear the distant drums?
我们将带来崭新未来 只等明日到来
It is the future that we bring when tomorrow comes
明日到来
Tomorrow comes!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
前一篇文章多哥
下一篇文章源代码
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!