你可有勇气与我并肩作战
Who will be strong and stand with me?
防垒之外
Beyond the barricade
是否有你渴望的世界
Is there a world you long to see?
加入这斗争 你将得到自♥由♥的权利
Then join in the fight that will give you the right to be free!
你可听到人们在唱
Do you hear the people sing
愤怒的人群歌♥声嘹亮
Singing the song of angry men?
这歌♥声来自人♥民♥
It is the music of a people
永不愿再受奴役
Who will not be slaves again!
当你心跳激昂
When the beating of your heart
回荡战鼓隆隆
Echoes the beating of the drums
新的生活即将展开
There is a life about to start
只等明日到来
When tomorrow comes!
你可愿奉献你的全部
Will you give all you can give
只为我们的旗帜前进
So that our banner may advance?
有人会丧生 有人会活下
Some will fall and some will live
你可愿站出来 用性命赌注
Will you stand up and take your chance?
烈士们的鲜血 将灌溉法国大地
The blood of the martyrs will water the meadows of France!
你可听到人们在唱
Do you hear the people sing
愤怒的人群歌♥声嘹亮
Singing the song of angry men?
这歌♥声来自人♥民♥
It is the music of a people
永不愿再受奴役
Who will not be slaves again!
当你心跳激昂
When the beating of your heart
回荡战鼓隆隆
Echoes the beating of the drums
新的生活即将展开
There is a life about to start
只等明日到来
When tomorrow comes!
出刀
Draw!
不要了 不不
No more, no! No!
-不准朝女人开枪 -杀人犯
– Shoot on anything but women! – Murderer!
小心右边
Watch it for the right!
先生
Sir!
谢谢你 先生 谢谢你 先生
Thank you Sir! Thank you monsieur!
-去建防垒 -法国万岁
– To the barricades! – Vive la France!
-要建起防垒 -赶快
– We build the barricades! – Come on!
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down!
格朗泰尔 快起来 开始了
Grantaire, get off your ass, it’s begun!
防垒
Barricades!
对不起 太太 谢谢你
Sorry M’dame, thank you
能扔多少就扔多少 我们全都需要
We need as much furniture as you can draw down!
全部扔出来吧
Draw everything you have!
等等 下面
Wait! Below!
那是什么 那是什么
What is that, what is that?!

No!
谢谢你 太太
Thank you Madame!
我需要志愿者
I need a volunteer!
能探听他们计划 他们什么时候进攻
Someone who can find out their plan, and when they will attack!
我能探出来
I can find out the truth!
我知道他们的习惯
I know their ways
帮他们打过仗
Fought their wars
我年青时当过兵
Served my time in the days of my youth
看 人♥民♥会团结
See! The people unite!
我祷告你正确
I pray your right
小狗会叫
Dogs will bark!
虱子会咬
Fleas will bite!
它们只做份内的事
They will do what is right
红 人♥民♥的怒血沸腾
Red, the blood of angry men!
黑 过往的黑暗时代
Black, the dark of ages past!
红 迎来曙光的世界
Red, a world about to dawn!
黑 终于结束的长夜
Black, the night that ends at last!
他回来了
He’s back!
听着 朋友们 我说到做到
Listen, my friends, I have done as I said
我去了他们阵线 清点了他们人数
I have been to their lines, I have counted each man
我全告诉你们
I will tell what I can
你们小心 他们兵力充沛
Better be warned. They have armies to spare
我们相当危险 得想尽办法
And our danger is real, we will need all our cunning
才能打败他们
to bring them to heel
要有信心
Have faith!
既然你清楚他们举动 我们会破坏他们计谋
If you know what their movements are we’ll spoil their game
人♥民♥的斗争有方法
There are ways that a people can fight
我们的力量会超过他们
We shall overcome their power!
我偷听到他们的计划
I have overheard their plans
今晚不会袭击
There will be no attack tonight
他们打算先饿死你们
They intend to starve you out
之后再正式开战
Before they start a proper fight
他们将集中兵力
Concentrate their force,
天亮时进攻
Hit us when it’s light
骗子
Liar!
晚安 亲爱的督察
Good evening, dear Inspector
多美的夜晚 亲爱的
Lovely evening, my dear!
我认识他 朋友们 他是沙威督察
I know this man, my friends. His name’s Inspector Javert!
他的话一句也别信 因为没一个字是真的
So don’t believe a word he says ’cause none of it’s true
让你们看看小孩也能做大事
This only goes to show what little people can do
高明 小加夫罗契 做得好极了
Bravo, little Gavroche! You’re the top of the class!
要怎样处理这条狡猾的毒蛇
So what are we gonna do with this snake in the grass?
带他去那边的小餐馆
Take this man and throw him In the tavern in there!
让人♥民♥决定你的命运 沙威督察
The people will decide your fate, Inspector Javert!
现在杀我还是晚些杀我
Shoot me now or shoot me later
所有学生娃尽管来
Every schoolboy to his sport!
所有叛徒都该死
Death to each and every traitor!
我不承认你们的人♥民♥法庭
I renounce your people’s court!
咱们继续守卫前面
We keep looking forward!
进来
Come in!
大家归位 大家归位
To your positions! To your positions!
他们来了
They’re coming
贴右边 右边
By the right! Right!
先别开火
Now hold your fire!
右边 前排蹲下
Right. Front rank, heel!
-别浪费火♥药♥ -瞄准
– Save your gunpowder – Take aim!
你们是谁
Who’s there?
法国大革命
French Revolution!
开火
Fire!
他们来了
They’re coming!
坚持守住防垒
Carry on to the barricade!
后退
Get back!
马吕斯 不要
Marius, don’t!
马吕斯 你在干什么
Marius, what’re you doing?
-趴下 -马吕斯 小心 趴下
– Get down! – Marius, watch out! Get down!

No!
都退下去
Fall back!
都退下去 要不我就引爆防垒
Fall back, or I’ll blow the barricade!
引爆的话 你也会送命
Blow it up and take yourself with it!
天啊
Christ!
我会送命
And myself with it
后退 后退
Back! Back!
你怎么想的 马吕斯 你差点没命
What were you thinking, Marius, you could have yourself killed!
马吕斯 你救了我们大家
Marius, you saved us all!
爱潘妮 你刚才干了什么
Eponine! What were you doing?
我没交给你
I kept it from you
是珂赛特给你的
It’s from Cosette
对不起
I’m sorry
你做了什么
What have you done?
你受伤了
You’re hurt!
别担忧
Don’t you fret
马吕斯先生
M’sieur Marius
我不觉得痛
I don’t feel any pain
一点小雨
A little fall of rain
再也伤不了我
Can hardly hurt me now
你在这里 我只要这样就好
You’re here, that’s all I need to know
你会保护我
And you will keep me safe
你会抱紧我
And you will keep me close
小雨会让花朵生长
And rain will make the flowers grow

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
前一篇文章多哥
下一篇文章源代码
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!