可有神灵在庇佑我吗
What spirit comes to move my life?
还有别的路可走吗
Is there another way to go?
我苦苦寻找 却屡屡跌倒
I am reaching, but I fall
黑夜步步逼近
And the night is closing in,
我凝视无尽虚空
as I stare into the void
看向我罪孽的漩涡
To the whirlpool of my sin
我要逃离那个世界
I’ll escape now from that world
逃离冉阿让的世界
From the world of Jean Valjean
冉阿让不存在了
Jean Valjean is nothing now!
新的篇章必须展开
Another story must begin!
一天结束时 你又苍老一天
At the end of the day you’re another day older
对于穷♥人♥来说仅此而已
And that’s all you can say for the life of the poor
是挣扎 是斗争
It’s a struggle! It’s a war!
没有人肯平白奉献
And there’s nothing that anyone’s giving
又忙碌一天 为了什么
One more day standing about, what is it for?
不过是又少一天可活
One day less to be living
一天结束时 你更冷了一天
At the end of the day you’re another day colder
身上衣衫抵御不了寒冷
And the shirt on your back doesn’t keep out the chill
正人君子匆匆走过
And the righteous hurry past
充耳不闻孩子们哭泣
They don’t hear the little ones crying
伤寒即将来临 准备大开杀戒
And the plague is coming on fast, ready to kill
离死亡又近了一天
One day nearer to dying!
一天结束时 会有另一天要开始
At the end of the day there’s another day dawning
早上的太阳蓄势待升
And the sun in the morning is waiting to rise
像海浪拍击沙滩
Like the waves crash on the sand
像暴风雨即将来临
Like a storm that’ll break any second
这片大地上有种饥渴
There’s a hunger in the land
只等报应之日到来
And there’s gonna be hell to pay
在一天结束之时
At the end of the day!
说到底 不工作就没有报酬
At the end of the day you get nothing for nothing!
好吃懒做换不来面包
Sitting flat on your bum doesn’t buy any bread!
家里还有孩子
There are children back at home
嗷嗷待哺的孩子
And the children have got to be fed
你得庆幸有活可干
And you’re lucky to be in a job,
有床可睡
and in a bed!
我们要惜福
And we’re counting our blessings!
看到今天工头多生气吗
Have you seen how the foreman is fuming today?
满嘴臭气 动手动脚
With his terrible breath and his wandering hands?
因为小芳汀不肯让他如愿
It’s because little Fantine won’t give him his way
看看他裤子 谁不明白他要干啥
Take a look at his trousers, you’ll see where he stands!
老板才不知道
And the boss, he never knows
工头总在发春
That the foreman is always on heat
芳汀若不小心 不会有好下场
If Fantine doesn’t look out, watch how she goes
等着流落街头吧
She’ll be out on the street!
一天结束时 你又熬过一天
At the end of the day it’s another day over
口袋里装着一星期的开销
With enough in your pocket to last for a week
付给房♥东 付给商店
Pay the landlord, pay the shop
只要有口气就得干活
Keep on working as long as you’re able
继续做到倒下为止
Keep on working till you drop
不然全家都要饿肚皮
Or it’s back to the crumbs off the table
说到底 维持生活
Well, you’ve got to pay your way
都是要钱
At the end of the day!
这是什么啊 纯情的小妹妹
And what have we here, little innocent sister?
来吧 芳汀 让大伙听听
Oh come on, Fantine, let’s have all the news
亲爱的芳汀 你得再寄钱来
“Dear Fantine, you must send us more money,
你孩子要看医生 否则小命不保
Your child needs a doctor, there’s no time to lose”
把信还给我 不关你的事
Give that letter to me it is none of your business
你家里有丈夫 还不规不矩的
With a husband at home and a bit on the side!
这里有谁敢对上帝发誓
Is there anyone here who can swear before God
她无所畏惧 她光明磊落
She has nothing to fear? She has nothing to hide?
工头
Foreman!
还给我
Give it back!
快住手
Come on, stop that
马德兰先生来了
Mr. Madeleine’s here
你们为什么打架
What is this fighting all about?
谁来把这两人扯开
Will someone tear these two apart?
这是工厂 不是马戏团
This is a factory, not a circus
女士们 冷静下来
Now come on, ladies, settle down
我是市长
I am the mayor of this town
我的工厂顾忌名声
I run a business of repute
工头 你去解决
Deal with this, Foreman
尽量耐心点
Be as patient as you can
好的 马德兰先生
Yes, Monsieur Madeleine
告诉我怎么回事
Now, someone say how this began!
说到底 是她起头的
At the end of the day she’s the one who began it!
她有个孩子藏在一个小镇
There’s a kid that she’s hiding in some little town
她得给一个男人寄钱
There’s a man she has to pay
你能猜到她怎么赚的外块
You can guess how she picks up the extra?
我打赌她为了赚钱
You can bet she’s earning her keep,
跟人上♥床♥
sleeping around!
老板会不高兴的
And the boss wouldn’t like it
我的确有个孩子 那是我女儿
Yes, it’s true there’s a child and the child is my daughter
她父亲抛弃了我们 我们一无所有
And her father abandoned us, leaving us flat
她跟一对旅店老板夫妇住在一起
Now she lives with an innkeeper man and his wife,
我付抚养费 这有什么不对
and I pay for the child What’s the matter with that?
说到底 她只会招灾惹祸
At the end of the day she’ll be nothing but trouble,
一人惹祸 大家遭殃
And there’s trouble for all when there’s trouble for one!
我们卖♥♥命糊口
While we’re earning our daily bread
她却到处捡便宜
She’s the one with her hands in the butter
你必须赶走这荡♥妇♥
You must send the slut away,
否则大家都不会有好下场
or we’re all going to end in the gutter
说到底 被牵连的
And it’s us who’ll have to pay,
将是我们
at the end of the day!
我或许知道狗会咬人
I might have known the bitch could bite!
我或许知道猫会挠人
I might have known the cat had claws!
我早该猜到你那小秘密
I might have guessed your little secret!
纯洁的芳汀
Ah yes, the virtuous Fantine,
出淤泥而不染的模样
Who keeps herself so pure and clean
我肯定 你在未来会
You’d be the cause, I had no doubt,
引起无数风波
of any trouble hereabout
白天装得清♥纯♥可爱
You play a virgin in the light,
晚上却主动送上
but need no urging in the night!
她跟男人鬼混时 拿你当笑料吧
She’s been laughing at you while she’s having her men!
她是彻头彻尾的祸水
She’ll be nothing but trouble again and again!
-你今天得解雇她 -今天解雇她
– You must sack her today! – Sack the girl today!
姑娘 滚吧
Right, my girl, on your way
市长先生 市长先生
Monsieur le Maire, Monsieur le Maire!
市长先生 市长先生
Monsieur le Maire! Monsieur le Maire!
求求你先生 我家里有小孩
Please monsieur, I have a child!
先生 求求你
Monsieur! Please!
欢迎你 督察
Welcome, Inspector
市长先生
Monsieur le Maire
请叫我沙威
Please know me as Javert
我为你随时待命
I’m here at your command
每个人肩负荣耀
With honour due to each
双手紧握正义
And justice in our hands
没有人我们捉不到
No man’s beyond our reach
所有人都得小心
Let all beware
欢迎你 先生 来维护我们的法律
Welcome, sir, come guard our laws
我相信我们有共同的使命
I’m sure we’re here in common cause
全城以你为骄傲
You’ve done the city proud,
上流人士称赞你
You’re praised by those up high
你的商品扬名海外
Your success is out of France,
是巴黎最好的珠宝
the best that Paris can supply
你的市民繁荣兴旺
Your people thrive
勤劳换来尊严
The dignity of toil,
糊口而已
to stay alive
我觉得我曾见过你
It seems to me we may have met
若见过你我不会忘记
Your face is not a face I would forget
-马德兰先生 -失陪
– Monsieur Madeleine! – Pardon

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
前一篇文章多哥
下一篇文章源代码
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!