I will. Just open up the door.
我会走的 把门打开
Fuck you.

Jesus Christ, what’s your problem?
天哪 你有毛病啊
I said open up the door. Are you havin’ a breakdown?
我说了开门 你是有点崩溃了吗
Shall we take you to the hospital?
要带你去医院吗
No! No! No!
不要不要不要
I’m just freakin’ out.
我只是有点抓狂
Okay, fine, but I can’t let you freak out with the door closed.
好随你 但我不能让你关着门抓狂
And if you’re gonna freak out every time
如果你每次看到冻鸡肉就要抓狂
you see a frozen chicken I think we should go to the hospital.
我觉得我们该去医院看看
I don’t know anything about this.
我对这方面一点都不懂
I just don’t like him bein’ in the freezer!
我只是不想他呆在冰柜里
You’ve expressed that very clearly.
你已经很清楚地表示过了
I don’t like it either.
我也不想
There’s nothin’ we can do about it.
我们爱莫能助
I’m not gonna bother you. I’m just gonna sit here
我不烦你 我就坐在这儿
until you calm down.
等你冷静下来
All right, I’m calmer now.
好了 我现在冷静了
Can you please just go away?
你能走开吗
No.
不能
Cool!
好棒
How much are they payin’ you?
他们给你多少钱
Minimum wage plus the room.
最低工资 还有这间房♥间
All right.
好吧
Let’s go get some furniture.
我们去买♥♥点家具
I got furniture.
我有家具
No, you don’t.
你没有
This doesn’t count as furniture.
这不算家具
This is not a room.
这不算是个房♥间
Let’s go get some furniture
我们去买♥♥点家具
Get off my back.
别烦我了
Patty, come on. Let’s go.
小帕过来 我们走
Let’s go.
走吧
There we go.
好了
All right.
好了
Better?
好多了吧
Better.
好多了
So, listen.
听着
We can stay here until your school lets out.
我们呆在这里直到你学校放假
Okay?
好吗
That’ll give me time to set things up in Boston better.
这样我就有时间在波士顿好好安置一下
Maybe you can do some stuff with George in the summer
如果你愿意可以在暑假和乔治一起干点活
if you want, and you don’t get jerked
你的生活也不会一夜间
out of your life overnight.
翻天覆地
Okay?
好吗
Are you askin’ me or tellin’ me?
你是询问我的意见还是通知我
I’m tellin’ you that’s the best I can do.
这是我能做到最好的方式了
Then what the fuck do you care whether it’s okay with me or not?
那你♥他♥妈♥管我愿不愿意
It’s 45 minutes away.
才四十五分钟的路
You can come back here any time you want.
你想回来随时都可以
From Quincy?
从昆西回来
Yeah.
对啊
It’s an hour and a– is that a joke?
要一个多小时 开玩笑吗
It’s an hour and a half at least!
至少要一个半小时
– No, it’s not. – You gotta include the other cars!
-没开玩笑 -你要考虑其他车辆因素
You couldn’t get from here to Roxbury in half an hour
你坐宇宙飞船也不可能
if you flew in a fuckin’ spaceship!
半小时飞到罗克斯伯里
Okay, fuck it.
好 去你的
I need lunch money.
我要午饭钱
– Hey, Patrick! – Hey, Patrick!
-帕特里克 -帕特里克
– Hey, Patrick! – Patrick! Patrick!
-帕特里克 -帕特里克 帕特里克
So, are you going to godspell?
你会去福音吗
I’m thinking about it.
我还在考虑
All right, ‘Kay. Bye.
好吧 拜拜
Those your girlfriends, too?
那些也是你女朋友
They wish.
她们倒是想啊
Doesn’t George give you money for working on his boat?
你在乔治船上工作他不给你钱吗
Yeah, but I’m savin’ that.
给的 但我要存下来
– For what? – New motor.
-干吗用 -买♥♥新马达
You going to godspell?
你要去福音
Aw, come on.
拜托
Aw, come on!
拜托
Hello.
你好
Hello, Lee?
你好 李吗
Lee?

Lee, is that you?
李 是你吗
Hello?
你好
What happened to your hand?
你手怎么了
I cut it.
割到了
Oh. For a minute there I didn’t know what happened.
有那么一瞬间我知道怎么回事
Is there some reason why you didn’t tell me
你有什么理由不告诉我
my mom tried to call me?
我妈妈想给我打电♥话♥
She wrote me you hung up on her.
她写邮件给我说你把她挂掉了
She’s in Essex.
她在艾塞克斯
She wants me to come have lunch and meet her fiance.
她希望我去吃个午饭 见见她未婚夫
What’d you think?
你怎么想的
She couldn’t get in touch with me?
她不能联♥系♥我
I hung up on her because I didn’t know what to say to her.
我挂电♥话♥是因为我不知道和她说什么
And I didn’t tell you because
我没告诉你是因为
’cause I didn’t know what to say to you.
因为我不知道该怎么和你说
I’m sorry.
对不起
You can’t stop me talkin’ to her.
你不能阻止我和她联♥系♥
I don’t give a shit what you do.
我才不管你要做什么
No, but you won’t let my girlfriend stay over,
你不管 但你却不让我女朋友在这儿过夜
you hate my mother so much you won’t even tell me she called.
你讨厌我妈以至于她打电♥话♥过来都不肯告诉我
You’d rather drag me back to Quincy and ruin my life
你宁愿把我带去昆西市 毁了我的生活
than let somebody else be my guardian–
也不愿让其他人成为我的监护人
There is nobody else.
没有什么其他人
I can live in Essex with my mom.
我可以和我妈住在埃塞克斯
No, you can’t.
不 不可以
She’s not an alcoholic anymore
她已经不是酒鬼了
and she wants me to stay with her,
她想让我和她住一起
then that solves all our problems.
那样就可以解决我们的问题了
I can take the same bus to my same school
我仍可以搭同一辆公交去原来的学校
and keep all my friends,
和我所有的朋友在一起
and the boat, and you can go back to Boston,
留住小船 你也可以回到波士顿
and still check in on me, or whatever, if you want to…
还可以回来看看我什么的 如果你想的话
I can’t do that.
我做不到
Why not?
为什么不行
Patty, I’m sorry I hung up on her.
小帕 很抱歉我挂了她电♥话♥
I’ll call her back,
我会再打给她
and if she seems semi-human to me,
如果她听上去还像半个人的话
you can go have lunch with her and her fiance.
你可以和她以及她的未婚夫共进午餐
That’s it.
就这样
I don’t wanna talk about this anymore.
我不想再多说什么了
Okay, soon as we’re clear,
好的 一旦到达安全地带
open it up and we’ll see what we can do.
马上打开它 然后再见机行事
Okay.
好的
Lee?

Hey, what do you say?
最近怎么样
– How are you? – Yeah, I’m good. How are you?
-你还好吗 -我很好 你呢
All right.
还好
I’m really, uh– I’m really sorry to hear about Joe.
乔的事情 请节哀顺变
I know, yeah, thanks.
心领了 谢谢
How’s Patrick doing?
帕特里克怎么样
– Good. – Yeah?
-不错 -是吗
– Yeah. – Good.
-是的 -那就好
What’s going on? What are ya–
怎么了 你来这儿…
You know, I’m back,
我回来了
I’m thinking about staying through the summer.
我打算在这儿待到夏天结束

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!