Randi, I swear to god.
兰迪 我向上帝发誓
You should have seen his face.
你真该看看他的表情
So happy.
那么开心
It was like when we took the girls on the merry-go-round.
和我们带着姑娘们去玩旋转木马时她们的表情一样
I mean, it was just pure happiness.
就是纯粹的开心
Oh, come on, I’m sick.
拜托 我病了
I’m sick. I’m really, really, deeply sick.
我病了 我是真的真的病得很严重
It’s hard to breathe.
连呼吸都困难
He’s not at school? I thought school left out–
他不在学校 我以为学校的放学时间是…
– I’m pretty sure he would have– – What?
-我很确定他… -什么
I’m sorry, Paul, my phone is–
抱歉 保罗 我的手♥机♥…
– Sorry. Say that again? – That’s all right.
-不好意思 能再说一遍吗 -没事
I’m pretty sure he would have left for hockey practice by now.
我很确定他去冰球训练了
He’s on the hockey team?
他进了冰球队了吗
Yeah. Yeah, he’s doing real well too.
是的 而且还打得很好
Hey, how’s Joe doing? He gonna be okay?
乔怎么样 他还好吗
Yeah, he’s fine.
他还好
Where’s the practice? Is it at the school?
训练场在哪 在学校吗
No, they practice at Gloucester around.
不 在格罗斯特附近
– They practice in the– – I’m sorry.
-训练场地在… -不好意思
– It’s not at the school? – No.
-不在学校吗 -不在
What? I’m sorry.
什么 不好意思
– Can you hear me? – The phone is–
-你能听到我说话吗 -这破手♥机♥…
That’s all right. Can you hear me?
没事 你能听到我说话吗
– Yes. – It’s at Gloucester, okay?
-能听到 -在格罗斯特
Okay. I understand.
好的 我知道了
We play with the Rockport team, but they’re the lead team.
我们和洛克波特队一起训练 但是他们是主队
Okay, I understand. Thank you, Paul.
好的 我明白了 谢谢你 保罗
Yeah, sure thing. Give Joe my regards, all right?
不客气 代我问候乔 好吗
– I will. – What’s up?
-我会的 -怎么了
Uh, Joe Chandler’s in the hospital again.
乔·钱德勒又进医院了
Oh, how awful.
真可怜
– Who was on the phone? – That was Lee Chandler.
-电♥话♥里是谁 -李·钱德勒
– Lee Chandler? – The very one.
-李·钱德勒 -就是那个李·钱德勒
Knock it off!
住手
Chandler! Knock it off!
钱德勒 够了
One more time and you’re out.
再有一次你就出局
You understand that, Chandler? One more time.
听到没 钱德勒 再有一次就出局
– Ah, fuck me. – What’s that?
-去你的 -你说什么
– Fuck my fuckin’ ass. – All right, you’re out.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -你出局了
Chandler, you’re benched.
钱德勒 你被罚下了
All right. Ask me if I give a shit.
好像我在乎似的
What was that?
你说什么
Coach, that’s his uncle.
教练 那是他叔叔
His father must be in the hospital.
他爸肯定又进医院了
Whose father, Chandlers?
谁爸爸 钱德勒的吗
Yeah, he only comes around–
是的 他叔叔只有在他爸住院的时候才来
He’s got congestive heart failure.
他有充血性心力衰竭
Patrick’s dad, I mean, not– not Patrick.
帕特里克的爸爸 不是帕特里克
So that’s Lee Chandler. The Lee Chandler, huh?
所以那是李·钱德勒 那个大名鼎鼎的李·钱德勒吗
Yeah, but coach, you know that story’s bullshit, right?
是的 但是教练 你知道那些传闻是胡扯的吧
Total bullshit, coach.
完全是胡扯 教练
You guys wanna watch the language?
别说脏话
– Sorry. – Sorry.
-抱歉 -抱歉
All right. Mind your own business for a little while, huh?
管好你们自己的事 好吗
Let’s take a break. Get a water.
休息一下 喝点水
So, uh, something going on with your dad?
你♥爸♥出什么事了
His father passed away this morning.
他父亲今天早晨去世了
Oh, jeez. I’m sorry to hear that. I really am.
天哪 我很遗憾
I, uh– well, listen, do what you gotta do.
我 听我说 想做什么就去做吧
I, uh– I feel terrible.
我感到很难过
Why don’t you, uh–
要不你进去
all right, well, go in and change,
进去换一下衣服
and we’ll talk about it later, all right?
然后我们再谈这事 好吗
Go ahead. I’ll meet you outside.
去吧 我在外面等你
– All right. – All right. Thank you.
-好吧 -好 谢谢
All right, show’s over.
好了 别围观了
Come on, let’s go.
走吧
– You all right? – Uh, my–
-你没事吧 -我
Take your sticks back, would you?
把曲棍放回去 好吗
– Hey, I’ll see you in there. – Yeah.
-我在里面等你 -好
– We’ll talk, okay? – I’ll talk to you soon.
-等会聊 好吗 -等会聊
See you soon. I love you.
一会见 爱你
Line it up again.
来集♥合♥
Come on, let’s go.
快来
I have to go to the hospital and sign some more papers.
我要去医院签一些文件
Do you wanna see him?
你想再见见他吗
I don’t know. Why?
我不知道 何必呢
What’s he look like?
他看起来什么样
He looks like he’s dead.
看起来像死人
I mean, he doesn’t look like he’s sleeping or anything.
我是说 不是像睡着了之类的
But he doesn’t look gross, either.
但他看起来也不吓人
I don’t know.
我不知道
Well, you know, you don’t have to.
你也不必勉强
I wanted to see him.
我是想见他的
Maybe you don’t want that image in your memory.
也许你不想在记忆里留下这种画面
I don’t–
我不
It’s up to you.
你自己决定
What do you wanna do?
你想怎么办
You want me to take you home?
想让我带你回家
Want me to decide for you?
还是想让我帮你决定
Let’s just go.
那就走吧
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在做什么
– I just said let’s go inside! – No, you said let’s just go,
-我刚刚说要进去 -不 你说走吧
– and then you get out of the car? – I meant let’s go inside.
-然后就要下车 -我是说要进去
– What the matter with you? – What’s your problem?
-你到底怎么回事 -你怎么回事
– I could have ripped your fuckin’ leg off! – Okay, okay!
-你的腿差点就废了 -好吧
I’m sorry I misused the English language.
抱歉我说错话了
I’m sorry, uncle Lee.
我很抱歉 李叔叔
I’m sorry, too. I just get scared.
我也很抱歉 我只是有点怕
Yeah, okay, thank you.
可以了 谢谢你
Of course.
不用谢
You gotta hit the bleeper.
你要打一下传呼机
I don’t have a bleeper.
我没有传呼机
I’ll do it. There’s a code.
我来吧 有密♥码♥
Hey, is it okay if I invite some of my friends over?
我可以请几个朋友过来吗
– I told them I would call them. – Go ahead.
-我说过我会联络他们的 -去吧
And can we get some pizza? ‘Cause there’s nothing to eat here.
可以订些披萨吗 家里没吃的了
Okay.

– What kind would you like? – Any kind is fine.
-你喜欢什么样的披萨 -什么样都行
Thank you.
谢谢
At least he didn’t suffer.
至少他没有经受痛苦
It’s worse for the family, but it’s better for the person.
对家人来说是坏事 但对他是好事
Well, he was a fuckin’ great guy, Patrick, I’ll tell you that.
他人很好 帕特里克 我是这么想的
That’s for sure.
那是肯定的
Yeah, I remember this one time he–
我记得那次
he took us out in the boat, like, in sixth grade.
他带我们出海 好像那时六年级
Yeah, I remember that.
我记得那次
He made us wear these life preservers.
他非让我们穿那些救生衣
And I was like, you know,
然后我就说
“What’s the difference, Mr. Chandler?
“穿不♥穿♥有什么分别呢 钱德勒先生”
The boat sinks in this weather, we’re dead anyways.”
“船要是真沉了 我们怎么都会冻死”
– Yeah, I remember that. – Then he goes,
-我记得这个 -然后他说
“The life jacket’s to
“穿救生衣是为了”
make it easy on the sharks once you go over.”
“防止你翻下去之后 鲨鱼吃不消”
Fuckin’ smartass, I swear to god.
真♥他♥妈♥机智
Yeah, he really liked those shark jokes.
他特别喜欢那些鲨鱼的笑话
– Funny guy. – He was funny, man.
-风趣的家伙 -他真幽默 兄弟
Yeah, he was gentle too, you know?
他也很温柔
Like his son.
和他儿子一样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!