-不行 -你就不能瞎扯半个小时吗
– No. – Hey, how about those interest rates?
-不行 -谈谈那些利率怎么样
– No, I can’t. – Hey, I lost my triple A card.
-不 不行 -我把我的AAA卡弄丢了
AAA卡为一种打折卡
– Nope. – Like everybody else?
-不行 -像其他人一样
Nope, sorry.
不行 抱歉
You’re a fucking asshole.
你♥他♥妈♥真是个混♥蛋♥
Where’d you say she lives?
你说她住在哪来着
‘Cause there’s, like, no houses here. None.
这儿房♥子也没有 什么都没有
What, does she live in a fucking sleeping bag?
什么情况 她住在睡袋里吗
119 pigeon hill street.
鸽山街119号♥
Pigeon hill street, or pigeon hill road?
鸽山街还是鸽山路
– Pigeon hill street – Okay, pigeon hill street.
-鸽山街 -好的 鸽山街
– Pigeon hill court. – Street.
-鸽山苑 -街
– Pigeon hill road. – Street.
-鸽山路 -街
– Fine, pigeon hill– – Pigeon hill street.
-行 鸽山… -鸽山街
– This is pigeon hill road. – Okay.
-这是鸽山路 -好吧
You have no GPS whatsoever?
你没有GPS定位吗
No, I have a little fucking cartoon.
没 我只有卡♥通♥片
– You want me to punch it in for you? – No, I don’t.
-你想让我帮你输进去吗 -不 不用
I’ve got it, thank you.
我搞好了 谢谢
Okay, listen.
行了 听着
Are you nervous?
你紧张吗
Yeah, I’m nervous.
是啊 我紧张
What are you, a fuckin’ genius?
你是什么 他妈的天才吗
Okay, skip it.
好吧 不说了
Just want you to text me if anything gets weird.
如果觉得怪怪的 就发短♥信♥给我
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Oh my gosh. Is that my Patrick?
天啊 是我的帕特里克吗
Hi, mom.
妈妈
I’m so happy.
我太开心了
Come in. Welcome to my home.
进来吧 欢迎来我家
Patrick. This is my fella.
帕特里克 这是我丈夫
Jeffrey, this is Patrick…
杰弗里 这是帕特里克
Great to finally meet you, Patrick.
很高兴终于见到你了 帕特里克
– Nice to meet you. – Yeah.
-很高兴认识你 -是啊
And this is Lee.
这位是李
Hey, welcome.
欢迎
– Thanks. – Jeffrey.
-谢谢 -我是杰弗里
Lee.
我是李
Now, Lee, are you sure you can’t stay for lunch?
李 你真的不留下来吃午饭吗
I’m positive. Yeah.
不了
All right.
好了
Come, come.
来 快来
Oh, are you sure– I can’t help you–
真的不用我帮忙吗
No thanks, honey.
不用了 谢谢亲爱的
Your job is to relax.
你放轻松就行了
That is your number one assignment, okay?
这是你的首要任务 知道了吗
Okay, all right. I’m really gonna apply myself.
好吧 那我就专心吃
No, I was just joking.
我刚刚只是在开玩笑
I know you were. So was I.
我知道 我也是
How we gettin’ along?
你们俩处得怎么样
– Great. – Great.
-很好 -很好
You don’t have to be so polite, you know.
你不用那么客气的
I’m not being polite.
我没有客气
Did you wanna wash your hands before we eat?
你想不想吃饭前先洗个手
Yes.

For what we are about to receive, let us give thanks.
感谢主赐予我们美食
– Amen. – Amen.
-阿门 -阿门
You can say “Amen”, Patrick.
你可以说”阿门” 帕特里克
Nobody’s tryin’ to recruit you.
没人要招募你入教会
I did say “Amen”.
我说了”阿门”
Oh, you did? Okay.
说了吗 好吧
Well, you don’t have to.
你不是非得要说的
Yeah, I know. I just said it really quietly.
我知道 我只是说得很小声
It’s fine, honey.
没关系 亲爱的
Look, I know I’m gonna be a shock to you.
我知道我会让你感到惊讶
In a lot of ways.
很多方面都会
I’m hoping it’s a good shock.
希望是好的惊喜
Yeah.
是的
You need anything else, Patrick?
你还需要什么吗 帕特里克
I hope everything’s okay.
我希望食物都合你口味
Oh yeah, everything’s great.
是的 食物都很好吃
You don’t have to be so formal.
你跟我说话不需要这么正式
I’m not.
我没有
I think your mother wants you to feel–
你妈妈是希望你…
I’m just sayin’ that this is your home, too.
我想说的是 这里也是你的家
I want it to be.
希望你把这当成家
And I know…
我知道…
I know, uh…
我知道…
Things are different for you.
你的生活发生了许多改变
Anyway, I don’t know.
算了 我也说不好
That’s okay.
没关系
What are you studying at school, Patrick?
你在学校学些什么呢 帕特里克
Oh, well, the usual stuff.
都是平常的东西
You know what? I’m gonna be right back.
我去去就回来
Does anybody need anything from the kitchen?
你们需要我从厨房♥拿点什么吗
– No, thanks. Thank you. – I’m good, no.
-不用 谢谢 谢谢 -不用了
Did you get some string beans?
豆角你尝过了吗
Oh, no, not yet. Thank you.
还没 谢谢
Let me, um…
我去…
Let me just see what she’s doin’ in there.
我去看看她在里头干吗
So what was she like?
她是什么样的人
I don’t know. She was pretty nervous.
说不好 她挺紧张的
Yeah?
是吗
What was that guy like?
那个男人呢
He was very Christian.
很虔诚的基♥督♥教♥徒♥
You know, we’re Christian, too, right?
你知道我们也是基♥督♥教♥徒♥吧
Yes, I know that.
我知道
You are aware that catholics are christians?
你知道天主教也属于基♥督♥教吧
Yes, I am aware of that.
我知道
Well, it sounds like she’s doing better, anyway.
反正她听起来比以前好多了
She’s not drinking.
她没酗酒了
She’s not in the psych ward.
也没在精神病院
Wow, what?
怎么了
You’ll do anything to get rid of me.
你为了甩掉我 真是什么都做得出来
– What? – You heard me.
-什么 -你听到了
That’s not true.
不是那样的
Dear Patrick,
亲爱的帕特里克
I’m writing to thank you for today.
我写信是要感谢你今天的拜访
Your visit meant the world to your mom.
你的到来对你妈妈意义重大
We are both deeply grateful for the love and trust
你愿意重新进入她的生活 代表了你对她的爱和信任
you’ve shown by offering to rejoin her life,
为此我们两个都十分感恩
but I feel it would be unfair to your mom to rush her along
然而催促她踏上这段漫长而充满挑战的路途
the long and challenging road ahead,
对你妈妈来说很不公平
and so I’m going to ask you to write to me
所以以后请你写信给我
in future to arrange any further visits.
来安排进一步的见面
I hope you won’t take this as an intrusion–
希望你不要觉得我在干涉你
where are your friends tonight?
你的朋友们今晚在哪
I don’t know.
不知道
Why don’t you call that girl Sandy,
不如你打电♥话♥给叫桑迪那个女孩
– see if she’ll come over? – No, thanks.
-看她要不要过来 -不用了 谢谢
Nice try, though.
不过想法不错
Who are you going to shoot, you or me?
你要朝谁开枪 你还是我
Do you know what these things are worth?
你知道这些值多少钱吗
No.
不知道
Want to try and sell them
我想把它们卖♥♥掉
so you can have a motor for the boat?
这样就能给你的船买♥♥个发动机了
That’s a really good idea.
这真是个好主意
This is awesome.
太棒了
This is awesome.
太棒了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!