– Like that? – Yeah, but keep your thumb off the line,
-这样吗 -对 但是拇指要远离鱼线
because, if you get a strike,
不然鱼上钩的时候一扯
it’s gonna slice it right open,
鱼线就会把你的拇指划一个大口子
and you know what happens then?
你知道之后会发生什么吗
– What? – The sharks will smell the blood,
-什么 -鲨鱼闻到血的味道
and they’ll rip this boat apart.
就会把咱们的船撕碎
– No, they won’t. – Yeah, they will.
-它们不会的 -当然会
Dad, will they?
爸 是真的吗
– Yes, sir. – Shut up.
-是的 -骗人
You know, I seen a school of sharks tear a boat to pieces
我见过一群鲨鱼把船撕成了碎片
like it was made of cardboard,
就像那船是纸板做的似的
because some kid threw a band-aid in the water.
就因为有个小孩往水里扔了个创可贴
Oh, yeah.
是的
Yeah, he did.
是有这么件事
– Oh, yeah. – No, you didn’t.
-就是这样 -骗人
Sometimes the only way to keep them off is to throw the kid
有的时候让他们离我们远点的唯一办法就是
directly in the ocean to distract them.
往海里扔个小孩引开他们
Shut up. Sharks don’t even swim in schools.
别胡说了 鲨鱼从来不成群出没
He says sharks don’t swim in schools.
他说鲨鱼不会成群出没
– Smart kid. – Yeah, he is.
-这孩子还挺机智的啊 -的确
A really smart kid is exactly the kind of quality meal
这么机智的孩子
a humongous school of sharks
正是一群鲨鱼在绕着船打转的时候
is looking for when they’re circling a boat.
所寻找的高水准大餐
Oh, Uncle Lee, shut up.
李叔叔 你够了
Hey, you got a strike! Strike, strike, strike!
鱼上钩了 收线 收线 收线
Ease up on the drag, and watch your fuckin’ thumb!
轻点拽 小心你的拇指
– You got a strike now! – Jesus! Don’t hit me!
-你有鱼上钩了 -天啊 别打我
– No swearing! – He got a strike!
-不准说脏话 -他有鱼上钩了
– Ease up on it. – I got it! We got it!
-放松点 -我能搞得定 我们搞得定
Drive the boat! Mind your business!
开你的船去 管好你自己的事
– You gotta get the hook in him. – What kind of fish is it?
-你得把鱼钩住 -是什么鱼
We’re fine! Shut up! Mind your business!
我们搞得定 闭嘴 管好你自己的事就行了
– What kind of fish is it? – Great white.
-什么鱼啊 -大白鲨
– It’s gotta be a great white. – Come on!
-肯定是大白鲨 -加把劲
– It’s gotta be a great white. – Shut up!
-肯定是大白鲨 -闭嘴
Or maybe a barracuda. Who knows?
也有可能是梭鱼 谁知道呢
It’s not a shark!
不是鲨鱼
– Come on, pull him up! – It’s not a shark!
-好了 拽上来 -不是鲨鱼
– Just stop talking! – Come on!
-别说了 -拜托
16号♥出口
松树街
曼彻斯特
距曼彻斯特木兰县的松树街还有0.5英里
How come that’s connected to those?
那地方是怎么跟那里连接起来的
It’s not connected, it just looks that way.
没有连起来 只是看起来像而已
I’m trying to teach you the islands.
我在教你认小岛呢
That’s the island the rich guy bought
那座小岛被一个富豪买♥♥了
so no one else would put a house on it.
所以上面没有其他房♥子
That’s how rich he is.
就是那么有钱就是那么任性
Baker island, Misery island.
糕点师♥傅♥岛 痛苦岛
Misery island’s where me and your aunt Randi got married.
我和你兰迪婶婶就是在痛苦岛上结婚的
– Hello? – Yeah, hi.
-谁啊 -是我
Suzy, daddy’s home.
苏茜 爸爸回来了
Hi, Suzy. Daddy’s home.
嗨 苏茜 爸爸回来了
– Hi, daddy. – Hi, sweetheart.
-嗨 爸爸 -你好啊 甜心
Hug.
抱抱
Oh, Jesus Christ! You’re breaking my neck!
老天 你快把我的脖子搂断了
Lee?

Yeah, hang on.
嗯 等一下
– Hey. Did you have a good time? – Yeah, really good.
-玩得开心吗 -很开心
– Where’s your mother? – They just left.
-你妈呢 -他们刚走
Oh, no!
不是吧
Yeah, she said missed you too.
是的 她也很想你
Well, there’s always next time. Did you get any sleep?
总会有下次的 你有睡觉吗
Oh, yeah, it’s so restful when my mother’s here.
你说呢 有我妈在可”安静”了
Oh, too bad. Hi, Kary.
太糟了 嗨 小凯
– Hi, daddy. – Come here.
-嗨 爸爸 -抱抱
– Put me down. – I’m putting you down. Relax.
-放我下来 -我会放你下来的 放轻松
I’m just giving you a kiss. Honey, all right–
我就是想亲亲你 宝贝 好了
Karen! Karen!
小心 凯伦
– I almost dropped you on your head. – Jesus.
-我差点把你一头摔到地上 -天啊
I’m making a hair salon.
我在做美发沙龙呢
Oh, yeah? It’s really good.
是吗 真棒
You wanna cut my hair?
你想给我剪头发吗
It’s just for girls. I’m sorry.
女生专属 抱歉啦
That’s all right. I understand, sweetheart.
没关系 我懂的 甜心
Can I watch TV to get some ideas?
我能看看电视找找灵感吗
– No. – Yeah.
-不行 -可以
Go ahead.
去吧
Get off.
走开啦
Oh, god.
天啊
How you feeling?
感觉怎么样
Better.
好点了
– Yeah? – Yeah.
-是吗 -是的
You sound better.
你听起来好点了
So did you guys actually use the fishing tackle?
你们真的用到渔具了吗
Oh, yeah, we really did.
当然了
Patty caught a humongous bluefish– 18 pounds.
小帕钓到了一条18磅的大青鱼
Oh, yeah? Well, that’s awesome.
是吗 太厉害了
Oh, I never seen anybody so happy in my whole life.
我这辈子都没见过谁像他那么开心
Its nice in here.
这里真棒
You keep it nice.
你把这里保持的很棒
– What a homemaker. – Fuck off.
-家务打扫得真棒 -滚开
All right. Get away from me.
离我远点
Stop it.
别碰我
Oh, don’t. Stop.
别这样 停下
Please, I’m sick.
拜托 我还病着了
Okay. For real, get off of me.
好了 真心的 离我远点
– Hi, Stanny. – Oh, god, let him alone.
-嗨 斯坦尼 -天 别碰他
– How come you’re not crying? – I just got him settled.
-你怎么没哭啊 -我刚哄好他
– What are you getting him settled for? – Lee, don’t pick him up.
-你把他哄好干什么 -李 别把他抱起来
If he’s not crying, leave well enough alone.
如果他没有哭 就让他自己一个人待着
Leave well enough alone. That’s what me and your mommy
自己一个人待着 我和你妈妈
should have done instead of getting married.
就应该这样做 而不是结婚
– Oh, shut up. – Then you wouldn’t be here.
-闭嘴吧 -那就没有你了
Your sisters wouldn’t be here,
也没有你的姐姐们
and I could watch the football
我就能在我自己的客厅
game in my own living room with peace and quiet.
安安静静看球赛了
You know what? You can go fuck yourself.
我想说你可以去自♥慰♥了
Oh, jeez waste. Hey, kiddo.
那可真浪费 嗨 小家伙
Oh, my gosh. You’re very handsome, you know that?
天啊 你可真帅啊 你知道吗
See that? I didn’t make him cry.
看到了吗 我没把他弄哭
Up and down.
抱起来放下去
He’s not crying…
他没有哭
‘Cause I know how to handle him.
因为我知道怎么搞定他
How is he? How’s Joe?
他怎么样 乔怎么样
He’s fine. You know, he’s– he’s all right.
他很好 还不错
Actually, he’s doing all right.
实际上 他还过得挺不错的
And you didn’t run out of beer? You got through the day okay?
你们没有把啤酒喝完吗 你们今天过得还好吗
Oh, yeah. We were very temperate.
当然了 我们可是很节制的
I don’t know why you guys bother getting on the friggin’ boat.
我就不明白你们为什么还要费劲爬上那破船
What do you mean? We love the sea.
什么意思 我们热爱大海啊
Oh, yeah? How many beers did you have on the sea?
是吗 你们在大海上喝了多少啤酒
– Eight. – Eight?
-8瓶 -8瓶
Yep, eight, over a seven-hour period, which–
是啊 7个小时喝了8瓶
Wow, I am well impressed.
真是大开眼界啊
…is…
平均也就
…1.1428572 beers an hour.
每小时1.1428572瓶吧
It’s like you didn’t even have anything to drink at all.
几乎就和没喝一样
Yeah, I told you I was cutting down.
我告诉过你我会少喝的
Oh, god, no. What do you think you’re gonna do?
天啊 不要 你想干什么
I guess I’m gonna take a shower.
我想我准备去洗个澡

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!