-但是我们… -上帝啊 你能闭嘴吗
We’ve always got a sofa for him any time he wants.
如果他愿意的话 总是可以睡我们的沙发的
– George– – You know that, right?
-乔治 -你知道 对吗
That’s all right, I know– I know that.
好吧 我是知道
– He’s welcome any time. – I understand.
-我们随时欢迎他来 -我明白
I– I know. Thank you.
我明白 谢谢你
Are you brain damaged?
你是脑残吗
You can’t just talk to people like that.
你不能那样跟别人说话
You don’t want to be my guardian, that’s fine with me.
你不想当我的监护人 我没意见
It’s not that, it’s just the logistics.
不是这样的 只是程序的问题
I’ve just gotta work it all out, I swear.
我发誓会搞清楚的
How? My takin’ me to Wonkatonka, Minnesota,
怎么搞清楚 他们要送我去明尼苏达的
– with uncle Donny? – Minnetonka.
-瓦卡♥通♥卡找唐尼叔叔呢 -明内通卡
– Minnetonka, Minnesota. – Okay, Minnetonka, Minnesota.
-明尼苏达的明内通卡 -明尼苏达的明内通卡
Same difference.
没什么不同
What about my mother?
我妈妈呢
Huh?
什么
The judge would never let that happen.
法官不会同意的
– And anyway, no one even knows where she is. – I do.
-再说也没人知道她在哪里 -我知道
She’s in Connecticut.
她在康涅狄格
At least she was last year.
至少去年的时候她在那里
Since when do you know that?
你什么时候知道的
Well, she emailed me last year,
她去年给我发过邮件
so I emailed her back.
我就给她回信了
You know email?
你了解电子邮件吗
Did your father know you were in touch with her?
你♥爸♥爸知道你跟她联♥系♥吗
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
Can we walk? I’m freezing.
我们能走走吗 我冷死了
– All I know is– – I know, I know, I know.
-我只知道… -我明白
She’s a drunk, she’s insane,
她酗酒 她是个疯子
she let the dog shit on the floor.
她让狗在地板上拉屎
It’s the last thing that your father
你♥爸♥爸最不想见的
ever would have wanted.
就是这样
Oh! Oh, like suddenly you care
现在你倒是
what he would have wanted.
在乎他的想法了
Where to now?
现在去哪儿
– The funeral parlor. – Great.
-殡仪馆 -真好
Whoa, whoa, whoa, where are we–
等等 我们这是去…
where are we goin’?
我们这是去哪儿
He’s in Beverly.
他在贝弗利
There’s no funeral homes in Manchester?
曼彻斯特没有殡仪馆吗
Nope.
没有
The cemetery’s here.
这里有墓地
Let’s just get this done.
我们赶紧把这事办完吧
Down south, we got a lot of snowbirds.
往南走有很多来过冬的人
Early in the year, people from the north head down there,
年初时 北边的人搬去那里
they die down there, they’re not from the area.
他们从别的地方来 然后在那里死去
What do they even like about us?
他们喜欢我们这儿什么
– Makin’ arrangements for a loved one. – Right.
-为所爱的人做安排 -好吧
A lot of times, people are comin’ in,
很多情况下 搬到这里来
– last thing they had on their mind. – Right.
-就是他们最后的愿望了 -是的
Sometimes I find there’s dysfunction in the family still,
有时候我发现家庭尽管有不和
somehow people come together. You know?
但是大家还是会到一起来 你明白吗
Dude, what is with that guy
老兄 那个一脸严肃的人
and the big serious and somber act?
到底是怎么回事
I don’t know.
我不知道
No, but seriously, does he not realize
不 但是认真的讲 他自己不清楚
that people know he does this every single day?
别人知道他每天都做同样的事吗
I don’t know.
我不知道
Why can’t we bury him?
我们为什么不把他埋了
Too cold. The ground is too hard.
天冷了 地太硬了
They’ll bury him in the spring.
春天再埋
So what do they do with him until then?
那在春天之前他怎么办
Put him in a freezer.
放在冷库里
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
Yes.
是的
That really freaks me out.
这把我吓到了
It doesn’t matter.
没关系
Wait a minute.
等等
Wait.
等等
I think I parked the car the other way. Sorry.
好像车停在那边 抱歉
What about one of those mini steam shovels?
小型蒸汽铲怎么样
What?
什么
I once saw one of those mini steam shovels
有一次我在纽黑文的墓地里
one time in a graveyard in New Haven.
见过那种小型蒸汽铲
It’s like a perfect little hole in about two seconds.
两秒钟就能挖出一个完美的坑
Well, I don’t really know how to get a hold of one
我真的不知道去哪里买♥♥
or how much it would cost.
也不知道要花多少钱
Why can’t we just look into it?
我们为什么不能考虑一下呢
Because you can’t use heavy equipment
因为你不能在历史悠久的
in the historic Rosedale cemetery.
玫瑰谷公墓里使用重型设备
Why not?
为什么不能
Because there are very important people
因为那里葬着一些非常重要的人物
who are buried there,
和他们的子孙
and their descendants don’t want steam shovels
他们都不想自己的遗体
vibrating over their dead bodies.
被蒸汽铲打扰
Well, why can’t we just bury him someplace else?
那我们为什么不把他埋在别处
Because that’s the plot that Joe bought.
因为乔买♥♥的地方就在那里
Don’t ask me why.
别问我为什么
But if you want to make some other arrangements,
但是如果你有其他打算
you want to find someplace else to bury him,
或者想把他埋在别处
you want to talk to the mortician,
你得去跟殡仪馆的人谈
and you want to call up Sacred Heart
你还得给圣心教堂打电♥话♥
and talk to father Martin
跟马丁神父谈谈
and find out how much that’s gonna cost
看看如果改变计划的话
and make all those arrangements,
要花多少钱
be my guest. Otherwise, let’s just leave it.
随便你 否则的话 就按现在的来
I just don’t like him being in a freezer.
我只是不喜欢让他躺在尸体冷藏柜
Yeah.
没错
I don’t like it, either,
我也不喜欢
but it isn’t him because he’s gone.
但那并不是他 因为他已经去世了
It’s just his body.
那只是他的躯体
I’m just saying it kind of freaks me out.
我只想说我被吓到了
Oh, god damn it, where did I park the car?
该死 我把车停哪了
Yeah, I don’t know, but I wish you’d figure it out
我不知道 但我希望你赶快弄清楚
because I’m freezing my ass off.
因为我快冻死了
You don’t have a normal winter coat?
你没有正常点的棉衣吗
– Huh? – Yeah. Yeah, I do.
-没有吗 -有 我有
Why don’t you wear gloves with the real fingers on them?
你怎么不戴有指头的手套
Oh, god, fuck.
我的天
Oh, fuck, where did I park this motherfucking car?
我把该死的车停哪去了
God damn, it’s cold.
该死 太冷了
Why? What’s the matter with your winter jacket?
为什么 怎么不♥穿♥你的羽绒服
– Seriously, Patty? – Just turn the heat on.
-你认真的 小帕 -把暖气打开
It’s on already.
已经打开了
Well, turn it up a little.
调高一点
It’s all the way up.
已经调到最大了
It’s blowing freezing air on me.
这吹的是冷气
It just needs a minute to warm up.
它需要预热一下
What year did you get this thing, 1928?
你哪一年买♥♥的 1928年吗
Where’s the horse that goes with this fucking car?
那时候是不是还给你带了匹马
Maybe he can breathe on us.
说不定它现在还能哈气
Patty, I swear to god.
小帕 我对天发誓
I know. Why don’t we keep my dad in here
我知道 为什么不让我爸在那地方
for the next three months?
再待上三个月
We’d save a fucking fortune.
能省好一笔钱
Would you shut the fuck up about the freezer?
你能对尸体冷藏柜的事消停会吗
Want me to have a nervous breakdown
因为殡仪员和葬礼的事
because there’s undertakers and a funeral?
想把我逼疯吗
– Who cares? – No. I don’t.
-谁在意 -不 我不会
Okay, it’s getting warmer.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!