Fuck that motherfucker.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
– Settle down. – Okay, brother.
-冷静 -好了
– You good? – You won, all right?
-消气了吧 -你们赢了 好吧
– Are we cool? – Fuck him.
-没事了 -操
Fuck him!
去他妈的
Come here. Get off.
别打了 别打了
– Get off. Get off. – Leave him–
-别打了 别打了 -快停下
– Fuck you! – Get the fuck off. Get him–
-操 -别他妈打了
Should he go to the hospital?
该送他去医院吗
I don’t think so. Nothing’s broken.
不用吧 没骨折
What did they fucking hit him with,
这群混♥蛋♥用什么打的他
a baseball bat?
棒球棒吗
They all just said he started swinging.
他们都说是他起的头
Where’s Patrick?
帕特里克呢
He’s with the kids.
他和孩子们在一起
I sent them out for burgers.
我让他们出去买♥♥汉堡
No, no, no, no.
不行 不行
– Lee, sit down. – Sit down.
-李 快坐下 -坐下
Sit down. It’s all right.
坐下 没事的
– Let me give you some money. – Lee, please, I got it.
-我应该给你们点钱 李 -没事的 不用
– I’ll give you some money. – Put that away.
-我把钱给你 -快收起来
– Please, no. I got it. – Put your money away.
-我说了不用 -把钱收起来
– Come on. – I got it.
-拿着 -不用了
I got it. It’s on me.
不用了 我付就行了
I made you some coffee. Come on. Drink this.
我给你煮了咖啡 喝了吧
– Come on. – Come on.
-喝吧 -喝吧
Come on, buddy.
喝吧
Just have a little.
起码喝一点
It’s all right.
没事了
I’m going to get you some ice for your face, okay?
我拿点冰块给你敷脸
It’s all right.
没事了
Can I get you anything, uncle Lee?
用我帮你拿点什么吗 李叔叔
Oh, no, thanks, buddy.
不用了 谢谢你
All right. I’m going to go to bed.
好吧 那我去睡了
– Good night. – Good night.
-晚安 -晚安
Thomas.
托马斯
Drives to the basket, gets two.
冲向篮筐 得两分
That’s what you want.
正如大家所料
Daddy.
爸爸
Daddy.
爸爸
Yes, honey?
怎么了 宝贝
Can’t you see we’re burning?
你看不见我们身上着火了吗
No, honey. You’re not burning.
不 宝贝 你们身上没着火
Fire. Fire.
起火了 起火了
Uncle Lee, what– what is that smell?
李叔叔 什 什么味啊
I just burned the sauce. Everything’s okay.
我把调味汁弄糊了 没事
Yeah.
对了
I got a job in Boston. Starts in July.
我在波士顿找到了工作 七月份开始
What is it?
什么工作
Custodian, handyman.
看门人 杂务工
But it’s just two buildings this time, so…
但这次只是负责两栋楼 所以
And what, uh, delightful Boston neighborhood
那我们这次又住在波士顿
have you selected for us to live in?
哪个环境宜人的地方呢
– None. – What do you mean?
-哪也不住 -什么意思
You don’t have to move to Boston.
你不用搬去波士顿
I want to be in Charlestown,
我要去查尔斯镇
and George is going to take you.
以后由乔治照顾你
What?
什么
I talked to him last week
我上周和他谈过了
and explained the situation to him.
跟他解释过了目前的情况
Georgie Junior’s going to BU in the fall,
小乔吉秋季要去波士顿大学
and Jimmy graduates next year.
吉米明年毕业
We can rent this house out until you turn 18.
在你18岁之前 房♥子可以出租
Then you come back and stay if you want.
你愿意的话可以回来住
When you turn 21, you’re allowed to sell it
当你到21岁了就可以把房♥子卖♥♥了
or keep it or whatever you want to do.
或者留着还是其它别的
We definitely have to hire out the boat when summer’s over.
夏天一过必须把船租出去
Just like we talked about.
我们之前谈过的
When you get your license,
等你拿到了执照
then we can– we can just figure that out
要是真拿到了
when it happens.
再做讨论也不迟
I’m still the trustee.
我还是受托人
But all the financial stuff that Joe set up for me
但所有乔给我留下的财产
is going to get transferred over to George.
都将转移到乔治的名下
So basically everything’s staying the same,
所以基本一切照旧
except you don’t have to move.
除了你不用搬家了
Thank you, but, like, who’s–
谢谢 但 谁
Are they going to be my guardians, or are you going–
是他们当我的监护人还是你
They’re going to adopt you.
他们打算收养你
Anyway, that’s just how I set it up.
总之 这是我的计划
You don’t have to. It’s up to you.
你不必勉强 由你决定
So you’re just going to disappear?
所以你就这么一走了之吗
No.
不是
No.
当然不是
I set it up this way so you could stay here.
我这么计划是想让你待在这
And they’re really glad to have you.
他们很高兴能收养你
– They– – I know, I know.
-他们 -我知道 我知道
I mean, they’re great, but…
他们是很好 但
Why can’t you stay?
你为什么不能留下
Come on, Patty.
小帕
I can’t beat it.
我受不了了
I can’t beat it.
我受不了了
I’m sorry.
对不起
What do you think?
情况怎么样
It’s going to be okay.
没什么大问题
Are you one of Stan Chandler’s boys?
你是斯坦?钱德勒的儿子吗
Yeah. I’m Lee.
恩 我是李
I used to play chess with your father a long time ago.
很久以前 我和你父亲下过棋
He was a excellent chess player.
他棋下得很好
That’s him.
没错
He’s not still living, is he?
他已经过世了 是吧
No.

One of the sons
我听说他的一个儿子
passed away recently, I heard.
最近去世了
Uh, yeah, my brother Joe.
恩 是我的哥哥乔
Very personable man.
他是个很好的人
Yeah.
没错
My father passed away in 1959.
我父亲1959年去世的
A young man.
英年早逝
He worked on a tuna boat.
他在一艘捕金枪鱼船上工作
He got up one morning.
一个很平常的日子
Some weather, nothing dramatic.
不是什么极端天气
And he never returned.
他却再也没有回来
No signals, no maydays.
没有信♥号♥♥ 也没有求救
No one ever found out what happened to him.
谁也不知道他发生了什么
出租
钱德勒家族
斯坦利·A
克劳蒂娅·玛丽
约瑟夫· R
I’m going to get some ice cream.
我去买♥♥点冰淇凌
Go ahead.
去吧
Can I have some money?
能给我点钱吗
Yes.
当然
So when am I supposed to move in with Georgie?
我什么时候搬到乔吉家
July.
七月
I don’t even have a place to live yet.
我现在都没有住的地方
They don’t give you an apartment?
他们不给你提供住宿吗
Yeah, but I’m looking for one with an extra room.
提供了 但我想找一个有两间房♥的
A room for a pull-out sofa or–
一间放个可以当床用的沙发或是
What for?
要那个干吗
So you can come visit some time.
等你来时候用呗
Or if you want to look at colleges in Boston,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!