Do you want to drive?
你想开吗
Sure.
当然了
All right.
好的
Oh! Oh, my god!
天啊
– I’m so sorry. – That’s all right.
-真抱歉 -没关系
That’s all right. That’s all right. Just straighten her out.
没关系 把船开直就好
– Oh, my god. – Straighten her out.
-天啊 -把她开直
– That’s okay. – Sorry.
-没事的 -对不起
Hey, I got to run some chores.
我得去处理一些杂事
I’ll be back in a couple hours.
几小时后就回来
– You want anything? – No, thank you.
-想要我带点什么吗 -不用 谢了
No, thanks, Mr. Chandler.
不用了 谢谢 钱德勒先生
Thank you.
谢谢
Set-up city.
多好的城市
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Oh, yeah? How Sylvie McGann?
不是吗 那塞尔维·麦甘恩呢
Who?

Just open the door.
快开门吧
I didn’t think it was our responsibility, but–
我不认为这是我们的责任 不过…
Yeah, I guess. I mean, they could have–
对啊 他们本可以…
it’s okay.
没事的
Lee.

Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
Rachel, this is Lee.
瑞秋 这是李
– Hello. – Lee, this is Rachel.
-你好 -李 这是瑞秋
And this is Dylan.
还有 这是迪伦
You can’t see him too good.
你看不清他的脸
Hi, Dylan.
你好 迪伦
Very handsome.
很帅啊
Randi, you want me to get the car and pick you up?
兰迪 我去开车过来接你吧
– Yeah. – That’s okay. I got to go.
-好 -没事 我要走了
Actually, could– could we, uh,
其实我们能不能
could we talk for a second?
能不能聊一会
– Sure. – Okay.
-当然 -好的
I’ll just pull around. Just be a few minutes.
我停在路边等你 几分钟就到
– Okay. Thanks. – Nice to meet you.
-好的 谢谢 -很高兴认识你
– Yeah. You, too. – Be right back.
-我也是 -我马上回来
I don’t have anything big to say.
我没什么重要的事要说
That’s okay.
没关系
I just–
我只是…
I know you’ve been around, and I–
我知道你回来了 我…
I’ve just been getting Patrick settled in.
我一直忙着安顿帕特里克
It seems like he’s doing pretty good, huh?
他好像适应得还不错
Considering.
总的来说
I think he is, yeah.
我觉得挺不错了
I guess you don’t know this,
你可能不知道
but I, uh…
但我…
I really kept in touch with Joe.
我一直跟乔伊保持着联♥系♥
– No, I knew that. – It’s been kind of weird
-我知道 -这阵子见不到帕特里克
for me not seeing Patrick. Oh. Oh, okay.
我觉得有点怪怪的 好吧
I– I didn’t know.
我以为你不知道
Uh, you could see him if you want.
你想见他就去见吧
Could we ever have lunch?
我们还能一起吃午餐吗
You mean us, you and me?
你是指你和我吗
Yeah.
是的
Because I, uh…
因为我…
I said a lot of terrible things to you.
我以前对你说了很多过分的话
No.
没有
But I–
可是我…
I know you never–
我知道你从来没有…
maybe you don’t want to talk to me.
可能你不想跟我说话了
– It’s not that. – Let me finish.
-不是这样的 -让我说完
However–
无论…
my heart was broken.
我的心已经支离破碎
It’s always going to be broken.
永远都无法愈合
And I know yours is broken, too.
我知道你的心也碎了
But I don’t have to carry–
但我不用背负…
I said things that–
我说过的话…
I should fucking burn in hell for what I said to you.
我对你说过那些话 我真该下地狱
No. No.
不是的
– It was– – no, no, no, no.
-真的… -不 不
Randi, no.
兰迪 别
I’m just sorry.
我真的很抱歉
It– I– I can’t ex– I can’t–
这… 我…我无法解… 无法…
I love you.
我爱你
Maybe I shouldn’t say that.
我可能不应该那么说
No, you can say that.
不 你可以说
It’s just–
只是…
I’m sorry. I’ve got to go.
抱歉 我该走了
We couldn’t have lunch?
我们不能一起吃午餐吗
I’m really sorry. I don’t think so.
真的很抱歉 还是不要了
I thank you for saying everything you said.
你刚才说的那些就足够了
You can’t just die.
你不能就这样消沉下去
I’m not. I’m not. I’m not.
我没有 我没有 我没有
But, honey– honey–
但亲爱的 亲爱的
And I– I want you to be happy.
我 我想让你快乐
Honey, I see you walking around here,
亲爱的 当我在这遇到了你
and I just want to tell you–
我就是想告诉你
I would want to talk to you, Randi,
我想告诉你 兰迪
– But, Lee– – Please, I– I– I–
-但是 李 -我 我 我
because– I–
因为我
– Lee– – Um, I’m–
-李 -我
– I’m trying to– – Lee, you’ve got to–
-我想 -李 你
I don’t know what–
我不知道
Look, this is not–
这并不是
I don’t want to torture you.
我并不想折磨你
You’re not torturing me.
你没有折磨我
I just want to tell you
我就是想告诉你
that I was wrong.
我错了
No. No.
你没错 没有
You don’t understand. There’s nothing–
你不了解我 这其实
there’s nothing there.
这其实没什么大不了的
– There’s nothing there. – That’s not true.
-没什么大不了的 -你骗我
– That’s not true. – Let me say this.
-你骗我 -就是这样
You don’t understand.
你不了解我
– I understand you. – I don’t know what to–
-我了解你 -我不知道该
I know you understand me.
我知道你了解我
I– I– I’ve got to go.
我 我 我得走了
– Don’t. – I’m sorry.
-不要 -对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
Corner pocket.
角落球袋
– Pardon me. – It’s all right.
-抱歉 -没事
Shit.
他妈的
Did you see that?
看见没
You want to hit us? Want to hit us?
想跟我们打吗
– God damn it! – Come on, you little bastard!
-他妈的 -你个狗♥杂♥种♥
Look out, look out, look out.
小心 小心 小心
Look out, look out, look out!
小心 小心 小心
Get off him! Break it up!
快停下 别打了
Back off, George!
住手 乔治
– Fuck him! – George, get out of here!
-他妈的 -乔治 快出去
– Break him up! – George!
-让他住手 -乔治
Get him out of here, George!
让他出去 乔治
He’s Joey Chandler’s brother.
他是乔伊·钱德勒的弟弟
– Back off, back off. – Fucking dude–
-别打了 别打了 -他妈的
– Oh, fuck– – Hey, settle down.
-他妈的 -冷静
Fuck him! Fuck him!
操 操
– He’s a fucking douche bag! – Settle down.
-他就是个傻♥逼♥ -冷静
Settle down. You won, all right?
冷静 算你们赢了 好吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!