So there’s this former starship captain, all right?
这是星际飞船的前任船长
Jesus Christ! With the Star Trek again?
天哪 又是《星际迷航》吗
– Will you shut the fuck up? – Fuck you. Star Trek sucks.
-闭嘴 -《星际迷航》烂爆了
– You fuckin’ retard. – Star Trek’s one of the classical pillars
-你个弱智 -《星际迷航》是
– of modern entertainment. – Oh, yeah?
-现代电影的经典作之一 -真的吗
Tell me about Star Trek. Enlighten me, motherfucker.
给我讲讲《星际迷航》 让我开开窍
– I’ll tell you this– – How long have I been friends with you?
-我来告诉你 -我跟你做朋友多久了
– How you doing, baby? – I’m okay.
-你还好吗 -我没事
Enough is enough, okay? It’s just Star Trek.
够了 不过是《星际迷航》而已
How dare you! Will you shut up?
说什么呢 给我闭嘴
Fuck Star Trek.
去你的《星际迷航》
Every Sci-Fi classic film you like
你喜欢的所有经典科幻片
– was based on Star Trek. – Star Trek’s bullshit.
-都是基于《星际迷航》的 -垃圾
– Right? Start Trek– – Star Trek’s retarded.
-先是《星际迷航》 -弱智
– Then The Road Warrior. – Retarded.
-然后是《疯狂的麦克斯》 -弱智
– Then The Matrix. – Retarded and shit.
-然后是《黑客帝国》 -傻叉
I love Star Trek!
我喜欢《星际迷航》
– Oh, yeah, do you? – How dare you?
-真的吗 -你胆敢这样说
Ask Patrick. He loves ’em! He loves ’em!
去问帕特里克 他也喜欢这些
– Patrick, what do you think? – Go ahead, ask Patrick.
-帕特里克 你觉得呢 -去问啊
I can’t believe we’re talking about Star Trek right now.
真不敢相信我们现在在聊《星际迷航》
– I like Star Trek. – Thank you.
-我喜欢《星际迷航》 -谢谢
Hey, uncle Lee.
嗨 李叔叔
Is it okay if Sylvie sleeps over?
塞尔维可以在这里过夜吗
Dad always let her.
我爸以前总答应她留这儿
Then what are you asking me for?
那你为什么还来问我
No reason.
不为什么
Thanks.
谢谢
Uh, not that it would come up or anything,
别人不会来问这事
but her parents thinks she stays downstairs when she stays over.
但她父母以为她过夜都睡在楼下
So if it comes up for some reason,
所以万一有人来问
can you just say she stayed in the downstairs room?
你就说她在楼下睡的好吗
– I don’t even know them. – Yeah, you do.
-我都不认识他们 -你认识
It’s the Mcganns. It’s Frank and Pat Mcgann.
是麦甘恩一家 弗兰克和帕特·麦甘恩
– Oh, that’s Sylvie Mcgann? – Yeah.
-那是塞尔维·麦甘恩 -对
– Okay. – So…
-好吧 -所以
Do you mind saying she stayed downstairs,
你可以说她睡在楼下吗
like, if they call or something?
如果他们来电♥话♥的话
Okay.

Am I supposed to tell you to use a condom?
我是不是该教你用避孕套了
No. I mean–

– Is that what Joe would say? – No.
-乔是不是就会这么说 -不
Well, I mean, yeah, we’ve had the discussion and everything.
我是说 是的 我们之前讨论过了
– So… – Yeah, good.
-所以 -好吧
Yeah, just let me know if we’re making too much noise.
如果我们弄得太大声就跟我们说
Okay.

Just fuckin’ with you.
我开玩笑的
All right.
好吧
Um, do you think I should call my mom
我是不是应该打电♥话♥给我妈
to tell her about dad?
告诉她我爸的事
– No, I wouldn’t, Patty. – Yeah.
-我不这么想 小帕 -好吧
I mean, uh, nobody even knows where she is.
我是说 没人知道她在哪
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, no, I was just curious what you thought.
我只是好奇你的想法
Anyway, good night, uncle Lee.
无所谓了 晚安 李叔叔
Good night.
晚安
Are you gonna sulk all night
你不会为了漏了一个球
long because you dropped the goddamn ball?
生一整晚的闷气吧
– I’m not sulking. – Oh, shut up.
-我没有生闷气 -闭嘴吧
If you’d use a goddamn baseball mitt,
如果你肯用棒球手套
you wouldn’t drop the fuckin’ ball.
就不会漏掉这球了
I don’t need a baseball mitt! I catch better without one.
我不需要棒球手套 我空手接的更稳
Hey, shut up. Hey, Elise!
闭嘴 喂 伊莉斯
Oh, shit.
糟透了
Come on. Hey, Lee, you wanna take Patty upstairs
李 你能把小帕带上楼
and get him washed up?
给他洗个澡吗
– Come on, kid. – Go on, now.
-来吧 孩子 -快上去
It’ll be all right. I’ll be up in a minute.
没事的 我等会就上去
Go on upstairs, Patty. Everything will be okay.
上楼吧 小帕 没事的
I thought it was wonderful how you dropped that ball.
我觉得你那球漏的不错
– Okay. – I didn’t want you to catch it.
-好吧 -我没想让你接住那球的
Oh, shit.
烦死了
Go on.
接着叫吧
Fuck’s sake.
看在上帝的份上
Shut the fuck up.
闭嘴吧
收件人 妈妈
主题 爸爸
亲爱的妈妈
我写信来是要告诉你
Beverly, Massachusetts, Gallagher funeral home, please.
请转贝弗利 麻省 加拉赫殡仪馆
Morning.
早上好
Yes, hi, my name is Lee Chandler.
你好 我是李·钱德勒
My brother, Joseph Chandler, is at the Beverly…
我哥哥约瑟夫·钱德勒在
Hospital morgue. I’m wondering, uh,
贝弗利医院的太平间 我想知道
who I need to talk to about making arrangements?
我需要找谁预约
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢
Yes.
是的
Yes, I just spoke–
是的 我刚刚说了
yes, my name is Lee Chandler.
是的 我是李·钱德勒
My brother is at the Beverly hospital morgue.
我哥哥在贝弗利医院的太平间
Yes.
是的
Okay.

I understand, I’m–
我明白
I’m calling to find out exactly what I need to do
我是想问问我下一步
to make arrangements for the next step.
具体要怎么完成预约
I see. Okay, thank you.
我知道了 谢谢
Can I have a napkin?
可以给我张餐巾吗
Yes.
是的
That’s right, so– but what do I gotta do to get his–
没错 所以我要怎么
to get his body over the–
把他的尸体运到
Excuse me, Mr. Chandler,
打扰一下 钱德勒先生
I don’t think Patrick needs to be here for this.
我觉得帕特里克不必待在这里听这些
Don’t– I’m all right.
别这样 我没事
I understand. So why is it more
我明白 为什么把他的尸体
to drive his body to Manchester?
运到曼彻斯特就贵些
So you gotta take the highway
所以开七分钟的高速
for seven minutes, that’s why it costs more?
就收费贵一些吗
Well, what does it cost for the hearse to take 127?
那灵车走127号♥公路要多少钱
Jesus, like, that’s his focus?
天哪 他关注的就是这个
Jeez, I’m all right.
我没事的
曼彻斯特艾塞克斯中学
Thanks, uncle Lee.
谢谢 李叔叔
You’re welcome.
不客气
– Thanks, Mr. Chandler. – You’re welcome.
-谢谢 钱德勒先生 -不客气
So…
这样吧
We’re gonna forget about the language.
我们不会计较骂人的事
We’re gonna forget about the fists.
也不会计较打架的事
But I want you to take a few days off of practice.
但我希望你这几天休息一下
I don’t want you on the ice.
我不想让你上冰训练
Well, to tell you the honest truth, sir,
说真的 先生
I could really use the distraction.
我觉得那样能帮我分散注意力
The ice is not a distraction.
冰上训练不是用来分散注意力的
When you’re on the ice, you gotta be there.
你在冰上的时候 就要专注
Okay, so take a couple days off,
休息几天吧
and we’ll talk.
然后我们再聊
Listen.
听我说
When I was your age, I lost my dad, too.
在你这么大的时候 我也失去了父亲
So…
所以…
I know what you’re– you’re goin’ through.
我能体会你的心情
If you want to come in and talk,
如果你想来聊一聊
or want somebody to spill your guts to,
找人讲讲心里话
or throw the bull around,
或者就是闲聊
the door’s open.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!