天啦
Oh, bother!
迈克尔 迈克尔 下来
Michael! Michael, come back down here.
迈克尔 你在哪里
Michael! Michael, where are you?
好吧 我不得不说 这有点尴尬
Well, that’s a bit awkward. I must say!
伯特 麻烦你不要出馊主意了
Bert, I’ll thank you to stop putting ideas in their heads!
-现在轮到下一个 -我能跟在后面么
-There goes the other one. -Shall I go after ’em?
我们不能让他们像袋鼠一样在上面闲逛 对吧
Well, we can’t have them gallivanting up there like kangaroos, can we?
迈克尔 别害怕 事情正在
Michael, don’t be frightened. Everything’s going…
你能立刻把你的东西放下吗
Will you put your things on at once?
请快一点
Hurry up, please. Spit spot!
你在这儿 我以为你们丢下我们了
Here you are! I thought you’d left us.
我们没有这个意思
We didn’t mean to.
真好 一切平安无事 事实上
Well, no harm done. The truth is…
这是你们所说的偶发事件
this is what you might call a fortuitous circumstance.
看那儿
Look there.
一个茂密的雨林正等着我们去探索
A trackless jungle just waiting to be explored.
为什么不行 玛丽·泼平斯
Why not, Mary Poppins?
求求你了 玛丽·泼平斯
Oh, please, Mary Poppins? Please!
好吧 如果这是必要的
Oh, well. If we must, we must.
同意
Fall in.
精神点 精神点 跟上 跟上
Look lively, look lively. Jump to it! Jump to it!
排成一列 立正
Get in line. Attention!
扛枪
A-show arms!
向右转
A-right turn!
齐步走
Quick march!
喂 那儿
Hello there!
没事 擦干净 迈克尔
It’s just good, clean soot, Michael.
-我们只能走到这里了 是吗 -当然不
-As far as we go, right? -Not at all.
我说什么来着 整个世界都在你脚下
What did I tell ya? There’s the whole world at your feet.
只有鸟儿 星星和扫烟囱人见过
And who gets to see it, but the birds, the stars and the chimney sweeps?
真棒 但我们必须走出这片夜色
Quite nice, but we should all get in out of the night air.
请跟我来
Follow me, please.
黑烟囱 冒黑烟
Chim chiminy, chim chiminy Chim chim cheree
当你和一个扫烟囱人在一起 就如同与欢乐在一起
When you’re with a sweep you’re in glad company
哪儿都不如一群快乐的人群
Nowhere is there a more happier crew
他们都这样唱着
Then them what sings chim chim cheree, chim cheroo
黑烟囱 冒黑烟
Chim chiminy chim chim
冒黑烟
Cheree chim cheroo
这些都是我的哥们
It’s all me pals!
来跳舞
Step in time!
来跳舞
Step in time!
来跳舞
Step in time!
来吧 朋友 来跳舞
Step in time, step in time Come on, mateys, step in time
来跳舞
Step in time
来跳舞
Step in time, step in time step in time, step in time
从不需要原因 从不需要理由
Never need a reason, Never need a rhyme
我们来跳舞 来跳舞
We step in time, we step in time
提起你的膝盖
Kick your knees up! Kick your knees up, Step in time
从不需要原因 从不需要理由
Kick your knees up, step in time Never need a reason, Never need a rhyme
提起你的膝盖
Kick your knees up step in time
围着烟囱
Round the chimney! Round the chimney, Step in time
从不需要原因 从不需要理由
Round the chimney, step in time Never need a reason, Never need a rhyme
围着烟囱 我们跳舞
Round the chimney We step in time
像鸟儿一样拍打
Clap like a birdie. Clap like a birdie, Step in time
从不需要原因 从不需要理由
Clap like a birdie, step in time Never need a reason, Never need a rhyme
像鸟儿一样拍打
Clap like a birdie In time
爬上栏杆
Up on the railing. Up on the railing, Step in time
从不需要原因 从不需要理由
Up on the railing, step in time Never need a reason, Never need a rhyme
爬上栏杆
Up on the railing Step in time
跨过屋顶
Over the rooftops! Over the rooftops, Step in time
从不需要原因 从不需要理由
Over the rooftops, step in time Never need a reason, Never need a rhyme
跨过屋顶
Step it time, over the rooftops over the rooftops
站成一排踢腿
Link your elbows!
站成一排踢腿
Link your elbows, step in time Link your elbows, step in time
站成一排踢腿
Link your elbows link your elbows, link your elbows
来跳舞
Step in time, step in time Step in time, step in time
从不需要原因
Never need a reason,
从不需要理由
Never need a rhyme When you step in time, You step in time
玛丽·泼平斯 来跳舞
Mary Poppins, step in time!
来吧 玛丽·泼平斯
There you go, Mary Poppins!
哦 伯特
Lucky old Bert!
来吧
Come on, Mary Poppins!
来 伙计
Here we go, mate!

Here we go!
给她让点地方
Make room for her! Go!
-她真不可思议 -她真漂亮
-Ain’t she marvellous? -Ain’t she beautiful?
真可爱
Lovely. Tell your mum!
好啊
Hello, hello, hello!
再来 玛丽·泼平斯 再来一遍
More! More! Mary, do it again! Come on, Mary, do it again.
我们来
Here we go.
-我们正被霍屯督人攻击 -是的 将军
-We’re being attacked by Hottentots! -Aye, aye, sir.
这帮魔鬼 给他们点教训
Cheeky devils! Give ’em what for!
-清空炮膛 -遵命 将军
-Empty the shot lockers! -Aye, aye, sir!
动起来 班纳克先生 快一点
Move along, Mr Binnacle. Handsomely now.
给这些乞丐一点教训
Teach the beggars a lesson.
-大炮准备好了 将军 -预备
-Gun ready, sir. -Stand by.
开火
Fire!
开火
Fire!
正中目标 很好
Well hit, sir! Very well hit!
嘿 他们又来了
Aah! They’re at it again!
他们又来了
They’re at it again, Step it time At it again, Step in time
他们又来了
They’re at it again Step in time
从不需要原因 从不需要理由
Ow, step in time Never need a reason, Never need a rhyme
哦 艾伦 你什么时候有空
Oh, Ellen, when you have a second.
争取妇女的投票权
Votes for women, step in time Votes for women, step in time
不 真的 这时候不行
Oh, no, really, not at the moment.
争取妇女投票权
Votes for women!
主人回来了
It’s the master! It’s the master, step in time It’s the master, step in time
这都是些什么
What’s all this? What’s all this What’s all this? What’s all this
这都是些什么
What’s all this What’s all this, What’s all this
排成一列踢腿 来跳舞
Link your elbows, step in time What’s all this?
-提起你的膝盖 -这都是什么
Kick your knees up What’s all this? Step in time
-提起你的膝盖 -伯特
-Kick your knees up, Kick your knees up -Bert.
提起你的膝盖
Kick your knees up in time
-祝好运 老爸 -多美好的时光
-Good luck, guv’nor. -Lovely time!
祝你有个文雅的时光 老爸
Had an elegant time, guv’nor.
祝好运 老爸
Good luck, guv’nor.
哦 父亲 这些扫烟囱人都握过你的手
Oh, Father, every one of those sweeps shook your hand.
你将会变成世界上最幸运的人
You’re going to be the luckiest person in the world!
来吧 孩子们 快点
Come along, children. Spit spot.
等一等 玛丽·泼平斯
Just a moment, Mary Poppins.
这简直是件骇人听闻的事件
What is the meaning of this outrage?
-你再说一遍 -你最好给我一个合理的解释
-I beg your pardon? -Will you be good enough to explain all this?
首先 我愿明确地解释一件事情
First of all, I would like to make one thing quite clear.
什么
Yes?
我从不解释任何事
I never explain anything.
是 我是班克斯
Yes. Banks here.
道斯先生 我非常非常的抱歉
Mr Dawes! I’m most dreadfully sorry, sir,
关于今天在银行发生的事情
about what happened at the bank today.
我可以保证 今晚 先生
I can assure you that… Tonight, sir?
是的 班克斯 我们希望你9点准时到达
Yes, Banks. We’ll expect you at 9:00 precisely.
-不能迟到 -不能迟到
-Without fail. -Without fail.
为什么 班克斯
Why, yes, Banks.
这是极其严重的事件
It’s extremely serious.
我们对这一系列决定非常遗憾
We regret this course of action.
我们非常遗憾
We regret this course of action.
毕竟你和我们共事多年
After all, you have been with us a good many years.
毕竟共事多年
After all, you have been with us a good many years.
在此之前是你的父亲
As was your father before you.
之前是你的父亲
As was your father before you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!