爽朗的清晰的长久的笑
Loud and long and clear
我爱欢笑
I love to laugh
一年比一年严重
It’s getting worse every year
我越是笑
The more I laugh
就越是感到高兴
The more I fill with glee
你在这里起不到任何帮助
You’re no help at all.
越是高兴
The more the glee
我就越是一个愉快的人
The more I’m a merrier me
这很令人为难
It’s embarrassing.
我就越是一个愉快的人
The more I’m a merrier me
有些人从鼻子里笑出来
Some people laugh through their noses
听上去就像这样
Sounding something like this
真烦人
Dreadful!
有些人从牙缝里笑出声来
Some people laugh through their teeth, goodness sakes
嘶嘶嘶 就像一条蛇
Hissing and fizzing like snakes
依我看一点意思都没有
Not at all attractive to my way of thinking.
有些人笑得很快
Some laugh too fast
有些笑得很短暂
Some only blast
其他人就像鸟儿一样咯咯地笑
Others, they twitter like birds
你知道么 你和他一样严重
You know, you’re as bad as he is.
有一种人从不掩饰他们的情绪
Then there’s that kind what can’t make up their mind
当有趣的事情向我袭来
When things strike me as funny
我无法将它隐藏
I can’t hide it inside and squeak
不得不哈哈大笑
As the squeakelers do
只要一开始笑 就得开怀大笑
I’ve got to let go with a ho ho ho ho
然后
And laugh
哈哈大笑
Too
太好了
How nice!
我一直期待你也来
I was hoping you’d turn up.
我们在一起过得很愉快
Turn up! We always have such a jolly time.
我们爱笑
We love to laugh
爽朗的清晰的长久的笑
Loud and long and clear
我们爱笑
We love to laugh
这样每个人都能听到
So everybody can hear
你越是笑
The more you laugh
哎哟 你们两个别笑 回来
Whoops, don’t you two start. Come back down here.
你越是充满快乐
The more you fill with glee
你越是快乐
The more the glee
我们就越是愉快的人
The more we’re a merrier we
欢迎你们 小朋友 请随意
Oh, welcome, children! Welcome! Make yourselves comfortable.
没错 把椅子拉上来
That’s right. Pull up a chair.
是的 拉上来
Oh, pull up…
我不得不说你们是在出洋相
I must say, you’re a sight, the lot of you!
说到出洋相 我倒是想起我的哥哥
Speaking of sight, it reminds me of me brother.
他在钟表厂有一份轻松的工作
He’s got a nice cushy job in a watch factory.
在钟表厂 他做什么
In a watch factory? What does he do?
他一整天闲着做鬼脸(作钟表面)
He stands about all day and makes faces!
他在一家钟表厂做鬼脸
He makes faces in a watch fact…
你编的吧
You made that up. I know.
太好了
That’s so good!
瞧瞧你们的样子
Such behaviour!
这是我见过的最不光彩的一幕
Well, it’s the most disgraceful sight
我情愿我不再叫玛丽·泼平斯
I’ve ever seen, or my name isn’t Mary Poppins.
说到名字 我知道一个有一只木头假腿的人
Speaking of names, I know a man with a wooden leg
名字叫史密斯
named Smith.
那他的另一条腿叫什么
What’s the name of his other leg?
很有意思吧 那他的另一条腿叫什
Wasn’t that funny? What’s the name of his other…
孩子们 下午茶时间到了
Now, then, children, it’s time for tea.
我可不愿意我的日程被打乱
I will not have my schedule interrupted.
哦 请留步 看 我已经为你们准备了上好的茶
Oh, please stay. Look, I have a splendid tea all ready for you.
这茶已经凉了
And it’s getting cold!
我本以为你会
Well, I had hoped that maybe, that you would just, that…
好极了 非常感谢
Splendid! Thank you very much!
请把脚收回去 啊 当心面包和黄油
Keep your feet back. Mind the bread and butter. Now, watch it, children.
我知道她会这样做的 这也是合乎传统的茶
I knew she could bring it off. And a proper tea it is too.
我猜 你想要我做的下一件事情就是为你倒茶
Next thing, I suppose, you’ll be wanting me to pour out.
好吧 如果有必要 我一定去做
Oh, well. If I must, I must.
如果你们不要像一群笑个不停的猎狗
If you’ll just stop behaving like a pack of laughing hyenas!
-两块糖吗 艾伯特叔叔 -是的 谢谢
-Two lumps, Uncle Albert? -Yes, please.
-伯特 你呢 -噢 不 不 不要糖
-Uh, Bert? -Uh, no, no, thank you. No sugar for me.
我很高兴你上来 如果你不来的话 就不好玩了
I’m so glad you came. It wouldn’t be any fun without you.
给你自己还有迈克尔加点牛奶
Here, and you may pour some milk for Michael and yourself.
你不觉得今年的这个时候天气非常的好吗
Nice weather we’re having this time of year, don’t you think?
哦 是的 呃 谈到天气
Oh, yeah. Uh, speaking of weather…
有一天 天很冷
the other day when it was so cold…
我的一个朋友想去买♥♥件长一点的内衣
a friend of mine went to buy some long underwear, you know.
售货员问
The shopkeeper said to him,
你打算要多长的(也可理解为你打算要穿多久的)
“How long do you want it?”
我的朋友回答说 大概从9月到3月
And my friend said, “Well, from about September to March.”
简 别太放肆了
Jane! Control yourself!
孩子们 麻烦你们坐到桌子旁边来
Children, will you please sit up properly at the table?
-你的茶 艾伯特叔叔 -噢 谢谢 亲爱的
-Your tea, Uncle Albert. -Oh, thank you, my dear.
我很开心
I’m having such a good time.
多么希望你们能一直留在这里啊
I wish that you could all stay up here all the time.
我们很高兴不得不留下 因为没有路下去
We’ll jolly well have to. There’s no way to get down.
哦不 路是有的
Oh, no, there is a way.
坦诚地讲 我不愿提起它
Frankly I, I don’t like to mention it…
因为你得不得不想一些悲伤的事情
because you have to think of something sad.
那么请开始吧
Then do get on with it, please!
让我想想看
Let me see.
我知道一件非常合适的事情
I’ve got the very thing.
昨天隔壁的女士应声去开门 一个人站在门外
Yesterday when the lady next door answered the bell, there was a man there.
他对女士说
And the man said to the lady,
我非常抱歉 我刚刚轧了你的猫
“I’m terribly sorry. I just ran over your cat.”
-哦 真悲惨 -可怜的猫咪
-Oh, that’s sad. -The poor cat.
接着 那个人说 我很愿意替代那只猫
And then the man said, “I’d like to replace your cat.”
女士说 可以
And the lady said, “That’s all right with me,
但有一点 你捉老鼠的技术好不好
but how are you at catching mice?”
我真的很努力让自己伤心点 但是
Well, you know I started out sad. I, I try, really I do.
一切都那么好笑 我不能
But, but everything ends up so hilarious, I can’t…
我禁不住
I can’t help…
这已经够了
That will be quite enough of that!
我们该回家了
It’s time to go home.
-唉 那太让人难过了 -哦 不
-Oh, that is sad. -Oh, no!
那是我听过的最难过的事情了
Oh, that’s sad. That’s the saddest thing I ever heard.
来吧 孩子们
Come along, children. Spit spot!
你们必须得走吗
Must you really go?
你知道 大家来看望我
You know, people come to see me all the time, you know.
我们一起过得很愉快 然而他们不得不回家
And, and we have such a lovely time, and then they have to go home.
对此我会感到非常非常的伤心
And, and I’m very, very sad about the whole thing.
别难过 我们会很快再来的
Don’t worry. We’ll come back soon.
我们过得非常开心
We had a lovely time.
伯特 照顾好艾伯特叔叔 好吗
Uh, keep an eye on Uncle Albert, will you, Bert?
-我会再陪他呆一会儿的 -谢谢 来吧
-I’ll sit with him a while. -Thank you. Come on.
艾伯特叔叔 我有一个笑话专门留给这样的场合的
Uncle Albert, I got a jolly joke I saved for just such an occasion.
-你想听听看吗 -好啊 我非常感激
-Would you like to hear it? -I’d be so grateful.
不必客气 这是关于我爷爷的
Righto. Well, it’s about me granddad, see?
有一天晚上 我爷爷做了一个恶梦
And one night, he had a nightmare, he did.
-他害怕极了 以至于把枕头咬成了碎片 -恩
-So scared that he chewed his pillow to bits. -Yes.
-成了碎片 -恩
-To bits. -Yes.
第二天早晨 我说
Next morning I says…
-你感觉还好吗 爷爷 -恩
-“How do you feel, Granddad?” -Yes.
他回答 呃 不坏 只是有点口干
He says, “Oh, not bad. A little down in the mouth!”
我常说 没有什么东西比得上一个好笑话
Yeah, I always say there’s nothing like a good joke.
确实是 啥也比不上好笑话
No. And that was nothing like a good joke! That…
班克斯 你今晚晚了些 是吗
Bit late tonight, aren’t you, Banks?
我说 班克斯 出了什么问题了 班克斯
I say, Banks! Is anything the matter, Banks?
班克斯
Banks!
-噢 父亲 真高兴你回来了 -想听个笑话吗
-Oh, Father, we’re so glad you’re home! -Want to hear a joke?
我们今天下午和玛丽·泼平斯在一起过得非常愉快
We had the most wonderful afternoon with Mary Poppins.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!