别的保姆会带孩子们去公园 但是
Other nannies take children to the park.
你们现在是和玛丽·泼平斯在一起
When you’re with Mary Poppins,
一下子你们就到了连做梦都想不到的地方
suddenly you’re in places you’ve never dreamed of.
迅速到你都还没察觉
And quick as you can say “Bob’s your uncle”…
最不寻常的事情就开始了
the most unusual things begin to happen.
你再说什么 我一点也不知道
I’m sure I haven’t the faintest idea what you’re talking about.
好吧 你知道我本来不应该说的 但是
Well mind, it’s not my place to say, but what she’s probably got in mind…
她脑子里有一个令人兴奋的好地方
is a jolly holiday somewheres or other.
沿着这些线就能到哪儿 对此我是不应感到惊讶的
Something along these lines, I shouldn’t be surprised.
“在泰晤士河上泛舟”
“Punting on the Thames.”
如果你们喜欢出游 那绝对是个好去处
That’s always good if you like an outing.
我们到了
Here we go.
马戏团 去看看可爱的马戏团如何 有狮子和老虎
The circus. How about a lovely circus? Lions and tigers.
举世闻名的杂技演员
World-famous artistes performing death-defyin’ feats…
为你表演精彩绝伦的节目
of dexterity and skill before your very eyes.
哦 那太可爱了 如果你愿意的话 我更想去那儿
Oh, that’s lovely. If you please, I’d much rather go there.
很美 是吗 典型的英国乡村景象
Beautiful, ain’t it? A typical English countryside…
好像出自一位真正的乡村爱好者之手
as done by a true and lovin’ hand.
沿着这条路走下去 翻过这座山
Though you can’t see it, there’s a little country fair…
有一个乡村集市 不过你现在看不见
down that road and uh, over the hill.
这儿根本就没有路
I don’t see any road.
什么 没有路
What? No road?
只要在这儿添点东西就行了
Just wants a bit of somethin’ here…
还有那儿
and a bit of somethin’ there.
好了 一条乡村小路很适合旅行和探险
There. A country road suitable for travel and high adventure.
请让我们去吧 玛丽·泼平斯
Please may we go, Mary Poppins? Please?
多可爱的地方啊 你不觉得它很可爱吗
Such a lovely place. Don’t you think it’s lovely, Mary Poppins?
现在正是时候 玛丽·泼平斯 没人注意
Now’s the time, Mary Poppins. No one’s lookin’.
求求你了 玛丽·泼平斯
Please, Mary Poppins. Please!
求求你了 玛丽·泼平斯
Please, Mary Poppins. Please!
我可不愿意出自己的丑 谢谢了
I have no intention of making a spectacle of myself, thank you.
好吧 我自己来
All right, I’ll do it myself.
你要干什么 变个小魔法
Do what? Bit of magic.
-魔法 -是的 很容易
-A bit of magic? -It’s easy.
让我来看看 你头脑里想着
Let’s see. You think.
眨一下眼睛
You wink.
眨两下
You do a double blink.
闭上眼 跳
You close your eyes and jump.
什么都没发生啊
Is something ‘sposed to happen?
伯特 别胡闹了
Bert, what utter nonsense!
你为什么总是把很简单的事情弄复杂了
Why do you always complicate things that are really quite simple?
把手给我 迈克尔 抬起头
Give my your hand, please, Michael. Don’t slouch.
1 2
One, two.
玛丽·泼平斯 你看上去真漂亮
Mary Poppins, you look beautiful.
你真的这样认为吗
Do you really think so?
凭良心说 确实是 就像我初次见到你的时候一样
Cross my heart you do. Like the day I met ya.
你也很棒 伯特
You look fine too, Bert.
我记得你说过那儿有一个集市
I thought you said there was a fair.
是的 沿着这条路往前 山后就是 记住了吗
So I did. Down the road behind the hill, remember?
快来 我听到了旋转木马的声音
Come on! I hear the merry-go-round.
告诉他们是伯特让你们去的
Tell ’em Bert sent ya.
别摔了 弄脏了画
Don’t fall and smudge the drawing.
多么美妙的一天
Ain’t it a glorious day
就在这五月的早晨
Right as a mornin’ in May
我想要飞翔
I feel like I could fly
别闹了 伯特
Now, Bert. None of your larking about.
你见过这么嫩绿的草地吗
Have you ever seen the grass so green
或比这更湛蓝的天空吗
Or a bluer sky
噢 跟玛丽在一起就是一个快乐的假日
Oh, it’s a jolly holiday with Mary
玛丽让你的心变得轻松
Mary makes your heart so light
你一点都没有变 是吧
You haven’t changed a bit, have you?
灰暗阴沉的日子里
When the day is grey and ordinary
-玛丽让它阳光明媚 -噢 的确
-Mary makes the sun shine bright -Oh, honestly!
幸福在她的周围荡漾
Oh, happiness is bloomin’ all around her
洋水仙正对着小鸽子微笑
The daffodils are smilin’ at the dove
当玛丽牵着你的手 你感到无比的骄傲
When Mary holds your hand you feel so grand
你的心跳动比得上一个军乐队
Your heart starts beatin’ like a big brass band
你有点头晕脑涨了
You are lightheaded.
和玛丽在一起是一个快乐的节日
It’s a jolly holiday with Mary
毫无疑问 玛丽是我们的钟爱
No wonder that it’s Mary that we love
和玛丽在一起就是一个快乐的节日
Oh, it’s a jolly holiday with Mary
玛丽让你的心轻松
Mary makes your heart so light
灰暗阴沉的日子里
When the day is grey and ordinary
玛丽让它阳光明媚
Mary makes the sun shine bright
幸福在她的周围荡漾
Oh, happiness is bloomin’ all around her
洋水仙正对着小鸽子微笑
The daffodils are smiling at the dove Oink, oink.
当玛丽牵着你的手 你感到无比的骄傲
When Mary holds your hand you feel so grand
你的心跳动比得上一个军乐队
Your heart starts beatin’ like a big brass band
和玛丽在一起是一个快乐的节日
It’s a jolly holiday with Mary
毫无疑问 玛丽是我们的钟爱
No wonder that it’s Mary that we love
-谢谢 -非常荣幸 玛丽·泼平斯
-Thank you. -Our pleasure, Mary Poppins.
伯特 和你在一起就是一个快乐的节日
Oh, it’s a jolly holiday with you, Bert
-像你这样的绅士少而又少 -正在消失
-Gentlemen like you are few -A vanishing breed, that’s me.
你是裹在破旧衣裳里的钻石
Though you’re just a diamond in the rough, Bert
-你的血统是高贵的 -这谁都知道
-Underneath your blood is blue -Common knowledge.
你从不炫耀
You’d never think of pressing your advantage
-克制是你的原则 -是的
-Forbearance is the hallmark of your creed -True.
有你的陪伴 女士不再恐惧
A lady needn’t fear when you are near
你的温柔甜蜜 彬彬有礼
Your sweet gentility is crystal clear
伯特 和你在一起就是一个快乐的节日
Oh, it’s a jolly holiday with you, Bert
一个快乐幸福的节日
A jolly, jolly holiday with you
服务生
Waiter!
服务生
Waiter!
来点什么呢
Now then, what’d be nice?
先来一份冰镇山莓
We’ll start with raspberry ice
再来些糕点和茶
And then some cakes and tea
您不再点些别的吗 我们这儿不收费
Order what you will There’ll be no bill
免费赠送
It’s complimentary
你们真是太好了
You’re very kind.
愿意为你效劳 玛丽·泼平斯
Anything for you, Mary Poppins.
你是受欢迎的人
You’re our favourite person.
你说对了 梅维斯和希尔比常有办法取胜
Right you are. It’s true that… Mavis and Sybil have ways that are winnin’
普鲁登斯和格温多林能让你激动不已
And Prudence and Gwendolyn set your hearts spinnin’
菲比总是高高兴兴 莫德很善解人意
Phoebe’s delightful Maude is disarming
-珍妮丝 费利西娅和莉迪亚 -很可爱
-Janice Felicia Lydia -Charming
辛西娅很迷人 维维安很甜美
Cynthia’s dashing, Vivian’s sweet
斯蒂芬妮很了不起 普里西拉很好客
Stephanie’s smashing, Priscilla a treat
韦洛尼加 米莉森特 艾格尼丝和简
Veronica Millicent Agnes And Jane
是一些乐观的好伙伴 再来一遍
Convivial company time and again
道克斯 菲利斯和格林尼斯是运动员
Dorcas and Phyllis and Glynis are sorts
我同意他们是三个最出色的运动员
I’ll agree they’re three jolly good sports
但最优秀最出类拔萃的是
But cream of the crop Tip of the top
是玛丽·泼平斯 就到这里
Is Mary Poppins and there we stop
当玛丽牵着你的手 你感到无比的骄傲
When Mary holds your hand you feel so grand
你的心跳动比得上一个军乐队
Your heart starts beatin’ like a big brass band
和玛丽在一起是一个快乐的节日
It’s a jolly holiday with Mary
毫无疑问玛丽是我们的钟爱
No wonder that it’s Mary that we love
毫无疑问玛丽是我们的钟爱
No wonder that it’s Mary that we love
毫无疑问玛丽是我们的钟爱
No wonder that it’s Mary that we love
我们私人的旋转木马
Ya-hoo! Our own private merry-go-round.
很好 事实上
Very nice. Very nice, indeed…
如果你们不想去其他的地方
if you don’t wanna go nowhere.
谁说我们不打算去其他地方
Who says we’re not going anywhere?
管♥理♥员♥
Oh, guard!
好的 玛丽·泼平斯
Righto, Mary Poppins.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们走了 玛丽·泼平斯领先两马身
They’re off! It’s Mary Poppins leadin’ by two lengths.
简领先一马身 迈克尔第三
Jane is second by a length. Michael third.
我的马跑得最快
My horse is the fastest.
伙计 你听到了么 你甘心落后吗
Do you hear that, mate? Do you wanna put up with that?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!