是的 道斯先生 我会9点到
Yes, Mr Dawes. I shall be there at 9:00.
一个男人梦想着与巨人同行
A man has dreams of walking with giants.
在漫漫人生旅途中雕琢环境
To carve his niche in the edifice of time.
在他的热情
Before the mortar of his zeal
凝固之前
Has a chance to congeal
奖杯是奖励给冲过终点线的人
The cup is dashed from his lips!
激♥情♥尚未迸发便被浇灭
The flame is snuffed a-borning.
他在他全盛时期被毁灭
He’s brought to wrack and ruin in his prime.
生活就像一杯朗姆酒 老爸 这是事实
Life is a rum go, guv’nor. And that’s the truth.
你知道我想什么吗 是那个女人玛丽·泼平斯说的
You know what I think? It’s that woman Mary Poppins.
从她踏进这所房♥子的那一刻开始 许多事情就发生了
From the moment she stepped into this house, things began to happen to me!
-玛丽·泼平斯 -是的 当然
-Mary Poppins? -Yes, yes, of course.
我的世界曾经平静
My world was calm
井然有序 值得效仿
Well-ordered Exemplary.
自打这个人带着被她唤醒的混乱
Then came this person
来了以后
With chaos in her wake
现在我生活的抱负一下子
And now my life’s ambitions go
被打倒了
With one fell blow
这是相当难以
It’s quite a bitter pill
表述的
To take.
这就那个姓泼平斯的女人 就是她造成的
It’s that Poppins woman! She did it!
我知道你说的这个女人
I know the very person you mean.
玛丽·泼平斯 她就是那个唱着
Mary Poppins. She’s the one what sings…
一汤匙糖
A spoonful of sugar
那就是全部
That is all it takes
它把面包和水
It changes bread and water
变成了茶和蛋糕
Into tea and cakes
你明白了吗 那正是我的意思
You see? That’s exactly what I mean!
把面包和水变成茶和蛋糕 确实是
Changing bread and water into tea and cakes! Indeed!
难怪这里每件事情都杂乱无章
No wonder everything’s higgledy-piggledy here.
一汤匙糖
A spoonful of sugar
每天走很长很长的路
Goes a long, long way
有助于你的
Have yourself a healthy helpin’
健康
Every day
如果你问我一个有益健康的问题
An healthy helpin’ of trouble, if you ask me.
你知道她怎么做的吗 我现在意识到了
Do you know what she did? I realize it now.
她怂恿我带简和迈克尔来银行
She tricked me into taking Jane and Michael to the bank.
这正是所有麻烦的开始
That’s how all the trouble started.
-怂恿你带孩子们出门远足 -是的
-Tricked you into taking the children on an outing? -Yes.
真无♥耻♥
Outrageous!
一个男人有许多重要的事情要去做 真可耻
A man with all the important things you have to do. Shameful!
你是一个有身份的男人
You’re a man of high position.
受同龄人的尊敬
Esteemed by your peers.
当你的孩子们哭泣的时候
And when your little tykes are cryin’
你没有时间去擦干♥他♥们的眼泪
You haven’t time to dry their tears
瞧瞧他们感激的小脸蛋
And see them grateful little faces
冲着你微笑
Smilin’ up at you
因为他们的爸爸
Because their dad
总是知道什么是应该做的
He always knows just what to do
呃 我的意思是 瞧 我不认为我
Well, I mean, look, I, I don’t think I ca…
就像你说的 老爸
Like you say, guv’nor.
你不得不在石磨上
You’ve got to grind, grind, grind
不停地磨呀磨呀磨
At that grindstone
虽然童年时光
Though childhood slips
就像沙子穿过沙漏
Like sand through a sieve
很快他们就长大
And all too soon they’ve up and grown
接着他们就离你而去
And then they’ve flown
那时你再后悔
And it’s too late
就太迟了
For you to give
就好像一汤匙糖
Just that spoonful of sugar
能够帮助把药服下
To help the medicine go down
甜药
The medicine go down
好入口
Medicine go down
好了 再见 老爸 很抱歉给你惹了这么多麻烦
Well, goodbye, guv’nor. Sorry to have troubled you.
父亲
Father?
我们对两便士的事情非常抱歉
We’re sorry about the tuppence.
我们不知道那会引起这么大的麻烦
We didn’t know it would cause you so much trouble.
父亲 给你两便士
Here, Father, you can have the tuppence.
这样能平息所有的风波吗
Will that make everything all right?
谢谢
Thank you.
进来
Come in!
把帽子脱掉 班克斯
Take your hat off, Banks.
晚上好 先生们
Good evening, gentlemen.
很好 继续
Well, get on with it. Go on.
是 父亲
Uh, yes, Father.
在1773年 这家银行的一位职员
In 1773, an official of this bank…
愚蠢地将一大笔钱借给
unwisely loaned a large sum of money…
往北美殖民地海运茶叶的贸易
to finance a shipment of tea to the American colonies.
知道后来发生了什么事
Do you know what happened?
是的 先生 我想我知道
Yes, sir. Yes, I think I do.
当船停泊在波士顿港的时候
Uh, uh, as the ship lay in Boston Harbor…
一群殖民地居民打扮成印第安人
uh, a party of the colonists dressed as red Indians…
登上了船 举止非常粗鲁
uh, boarded the vessel, behaved very rudely,
还将所有的茶叶倾倒到海里
and, and threw all the tea overboard.
导致茶叶味道变质
This made the tea unsuitable for drinking…
即使是美国人也不愿意喝
even for Americans.
很对 这笔借款成了呆账
Precisely. The loan was defaulted.
在这堵墙内的恐慌接踵而至
Panic ensued within these walls.
银行发生了挤兑事件
There was a run on the bank!
从那时起到现在 先生
From that time to this, sir…
这家银行还没有发生过一起挤兑事件
there has not been a run on this bank…
直到今天
until today!
一场挤兑事件 先生 起因是你儿子的可耻的行为
A run, sir, caused by the disgraceful conduct of your son.
-对此你否认吗 -我不否认 先生
-Do you deny it? -I do not deny it, sir.
我只能情愿为我儿子的行为承担责任
And I shall be only too glad to assume responsibility for my son.
-你还在等什么 继续 -是 是的 父亲
-What are you waiting for? Get on with it! -Uh, y-yes, Father.
-不 别这样 -镇定
-No, not that! -Steady on.
好了 班克斯 你还有什么话要说的吗
Well, do you have anything to say, Banks?
先生 他们说
Well, sir, they do say that…
当你无话可说的时候 你就可以说
when there’s nothing to say, all you can say i…
班克斯 请搞清楚 我问你还有什么说的吗
Confound it, Banks! I said, do you have anything to say?
-只有一个词 先生 -什么词
-Just one word, sir. -Yes?
超级霹雳快乐得不得了
Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious.
什么
What?
超级霹雳快乐得不得了
Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious.
玛丽·泼平斯是对的
Mary Poppins was right.
这个词很特别 确实能让你感觉好多了
It’s extraordinary. It does make you feel better!
你在说什么 没有这个词
What are you talking about, man? There’s no such word.
不 有这个词 实际上 它是一个完美的词
Oh, yes. It is a word. A perfectly good word, actually.
你知道有这样的事情吗
Do you know what there’s no such thing as?
当所有的事情都说过并做过后
It turns out, with due respect, when all is said and done…
发生像你这样的事情
that there’s no such thing as you!
-主题 先生 -谈到谈话的主题
-Impertinence, sir! -Speaking of impertinence…
你想听一个绝妙的笑话吗
would you like to hear a perfectly marvellous joke?
-一个真正的笑话 -笑话 真正的
-A real snapper! -Joke? Snapper?
是的 有两个优秀的年轻人 简和迈克尔
Yes. There are these two wonderful young people, Jane and Michael.
有一天他们在街上相遇 简跟迈克尔说
And they meet one day on the street, and Jane says to Michael…
我知道一个有一只木头假腿的人 名字叫史密斯
“I know a man with a wooden leg named Smith.”
迈克尔问 真的 那他的另一只腿叫什么
And Michael says, “Really? What’s the name of his other leg?”
这个人疯了 叫警卫
The man’s gone mad. Call the guard!
超级霹雳快乐得不得了 我感觉好极了
Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious. I’m feeling better all the time!
班克斯 不准你打击我的父亲
Banks, don’t you dare strike my father!
这是那两便士 这是命中注定的 绝妙的
There’s the tuppence. The wonderful, fateful…
超级霹雳快乐得不得了的两便士
supercalifragilistic-expialidocious tuppence.
-好好保护它 再见 -班克斯 你要去哪儿
-Guard it well. Goodbye! -Banks, where are you going?
我不知道 也许跳进马路上的粉笔画里
I don’t know. I might pop through a chalk pavement picture,
去乡下远足
and go for an outing in the country.
或者骑着一匹旋转木马赢得赛马比赛
Or I might seize a horse off a merry-go-round, and win the Derby!
或者仅仅去放风筝 这只有泼平斯知道
Or I might just fly a kite! Only Poppins would know!
-泼平斯 -我的保姆 那首荒谬的歌♥就是她唱的
-Poppins? -My nanny. She’s the one who sings that ridiculous song.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!