I’m gonna come right back for you.
该死
Damn!

Forward!
特雷纳
Train.
毕晓普
Bishop!
毕晓普 毕晓普
Bishop! Bishop!
撤 撤 撤
Move, move, move.
包围这个山村 撤
Lock down the village. Move!
看看还有没有活的
Clear the buildings!
上 杀光那些黑人
Come on, kill the Blacks!
那些猪 这边
Those pigs. This way.
那边
Over there.
快跑 快跑
Go! Go! Go! Go!
别开枪 别开枪
Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot!
撤 撤
Move. Move.
快 快 跑啊 跑啊
Go! Go! Go! Run! Run!
斯坦普斯
Stamps!
斯坦普斯
Stamps!
斯坦普斯
Stamps!
趴下
Get down!
我们是法♥西♥斯♥
We are Fascists!
法♥西♥斯♥
Fascists!
斯坦普斯
Stamps!
安吉洛
Angelo.
安吉洛
Angelo.
你不会再死了
You’re not dead anymore.
睁开你的眼睛
Open your eyes.
安吉洛
Angelo.
阿图罗 我在哪儿
Arturo, where am I?
这不重要
It’s not important.
我们该走了
We have to go.
去天堂
Am I going to Heaven?
不 是回家
No, you’re going home.
我的家在哪
Where’s my home?
安吉洛 我带你去
Angelo, I’ll show you.
那是哪
Who’s there?
你♥爸♥爸 还记得吗
Your Papa. Remember him?
我的朋友在哪
What about my friend…
那个巧克力巨人
the Chocolate Giant?
你要记住他
You have to remember him,

me,
全部
all of this.
这就是我们的童年
This was our time to be children.
过来
Come here.
去死吧
Prepare to die.
已经结束了
This is over.
清点伤员
Gather the wounded…
掩埋尸体
and bury our dead.
我们走
Let’s go.
离开
Let’s go.
离开
Let’s go.
保护自己
Defend yourself.
军医 快过来 这里
Medic! We need you right now! Right here.
伙计 过来帮帮忙
Guys, we need a hand.
准备 起
Stand by. Lift!
放松 完全放松
Easy, y’all. Real easy.
赫克托 你没事了你会被送回纽约
It’s gonna be OK, Hector. You’re going back home to New York, man.
图片探测 完全正确
Reconnaissance photos were accurate.
但 阿蒙德将军不相信 去清点阵亡名单
General Almond wouldn’t listen. Go get those dog tags.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
马上给我一份完整报告
I need a full report, on the double.
斯坦普斯·奥布里 在这
“Stamps, Aubrey.” Got it.
卡明斯·毕晓普 在这
“Cummings, Bishop.” Check.
“特雷纳 塞缪尔” 知道了
“Train, Samuel.” Got it.
下士 干得好 你将获得一枚紫心勋章
Well done, corporal. You earned yourself a Purple Heart.
送救护站 是 长官
Get this man to the aid station. Yes, sir!
详细记述
Detail.
过来 内格罗先生 你背景清白
Come on, Mr. Negron. You’re clean as a board of health.
无子 无债 无树敌 服役四年 获紫心勋章嘉许
You got no kids, no debts. No enemies. Four years in the service. Purple Heart.
何以只差3个月退休时 用德制手♥枪♥射杀顾客
Why stick a German Luger in a guy’s chest three months short of retirement?
你看起来至少还能活25年
You’re looking at 25 to life, pal.
曼哈顿高级法♥院♥ 一月24日 1984
州诉 赫克托·内格罗
State v. Hector Negron.
案件14号♥ 摘要79A和34B
Case 14, dockets 79A and 34B.
开庭 全体起立
Judge Trinkoff presiding. All rise.
检察官彼得·哈蒙德 纽约州地方检察院
Peter Hammond, District Attorney, representing People, State of New York.
迈克尔·德克尔 被告指定律师
Michael Decker, legal aid for defense.
那是 扎娜·怀尔德
It’s Zana Wilder.
迈克尔 让我来吧
Michael, let me handle this.
指定律师被撤换
Legal aid will be withdrawing.
怀尔德小姐将是被告律师
Miss Wilder will be counsel for defense.
什么也别说 什么也别做
Say nothing, do nothing.
法官阁下 检方要求200万保释
Your Honor, we ask that bail be set at two million.
法官阁下 被告是个冷血杀手
Defendant murdered a man in cold blood.
他还涉及意大利著名艺术品遗失案
Also, he was in possession of a famous missing artifact stolen from Italy.
古雕像头偷窃案进展如何
The old stolen statue head case. Whatever happened with that?
法官阁下 受害人鲁道夫已去世
The victim is dead, Your Honor.
鲁道夫·特林加利 来自意大利某地 大概是圣安娜
Rudolph Tringali, from St. Anna di… something or other, in Italy.
移♥民♥纺织工 住在纽约布朗克斯区
Immigrant textile worker, lived in the Bronx.
不说他 说说那个古雕像头
Not him. The statue head.
法官阁下 头像已送回意大利
Oh, that was returned to Florence, Italy, Your Honor.
被告能以200万保释吗 被告律师
Proposed bail at two million. Defense?
被告将以现金保释
Defendant will post cash bail.
怀尔德小姐 请上前一下
Miss Wilder, approach the bench.
好的 法官阁下
Yes, Your Honor.
你想干什么 埃克森美孚收♥购♥美国邮政
What are you doing here? Exxon buying the U.S. Postal Service?
这是圣诞节免费案子 别那么较劲
It’s a Christmas pro bono case. Picked it out of a hat.
我的天 我怎么感到不对劲
My ass. I smell a rat.
如果你想得到明年上诉法庭
If you expect to get appointed
法官提名的话
to the appellate court next year,
我劝你视而不见
I suggest you cover your nose.
200万现金保释同意 下一个案子
Bail set at two million. Next case.
我能问个问题吗
Can I ask you a question, miss?
随便 内格罗先生
Anything you wish, Mr. Negron.
你是谁 朋友的朋友
Who are you? A friend of a friend.
珍妮弗 我们走 你走前面
Jennifer, let’s go. Right behind you.
谢谢
Thank you. Mm-hm.
内格罗先生 内格罗先生 谁是沉睡人
Mr. Negron. Mr. Negron, who’s the Sleeping Man?
他是谁 内格罗先生
Who is he? Mr. Negron?
谁是沉睡人
Who’s the Sleeping Man?
我们在哪 巴哈马拿骚的玫瑰岛
Where are we? Rose Island, Nassau, Bahamas.
你有个朋友想见 不
You have a friend who wants to meet. No.
我所有的朋友都死了
All my true friends are dead. Not this one.
没这样的朋友
Not this one.
你朋友意识到人生无常
Your friend has learned there is no control in life.
无论去到那 如何藏到那 都有风险
Wherever you go, wherever you hide, there’s risk.
你朋友明白到这点 把这概念变为发明
Your friend understood, turned knowledge into invention:
他生产气车安全带安全装置 因此发了大财
Seat belts, safety devices and so forth. And your friend made a fortune.
人们即使愿为控制命运付出
People pay for control,
但只是徒劳
even if they have none.
追求安全返而成为最大的风险
Safety is the greatest risk of all,
因为安全没给奇迹留空间
’cause safety leaves no room for miracles.
奇迹是生活唯一能肯定的事
And miracles are the only sure thing in life.
先生 你疯了 此时我不需要奇迹
Mister, you talk crazy. Now, I don’t want a miracle.
我只想进入天国和我妻子卢尔德团聚
I just wanna join my wife, Lourdes, in the glory of heaven.
这要求过分吗
Is that too much to ask for?
我是唯一活下来的
I was the only one left.
唯一知道这个故事还活着的人
I’m the only one left who knows.
最后一个人 你不是最后一个
I’m the last. You’re not the last.
还有个小男孩
There was a little boy.
那就是我 安吉洛
It is I. Angelo?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!