他还活着吗 把他放这
Is he alive? Put him here.
轻点 轻点放
Slow. Slowly.
你们在什么地方发现他的
Where did you find him?
在山上 你认识他吗
On the Mountain. Do you know him?
不 不认识
No, I don’t know him.
他可以留下 直到把伤养好
But he can stay here until he gets better.
告诉他们我们要带着孩子找家医院
Tell them we’re taking the boy to a hospital. They can come.
他们可以一起来
They need to evacuate.
他们的撤离 我们可以护送下山
We’ll escort them down the mountain.
我们要去医院 你们可以一起走
We’re going to a hospital. You can come with us.
医院就在附近吗
The hospital around the corner?
到处都是德国人
The Germans are everywhere.
个个村镇一路一直
Torrite, Rontano, Mezzana.
沿着瑟尔奥都有德国人
All the way to Barga and down to the Serchio.
不知道你们是怎样通过维之茂里地区的
I don’t know how you got past Vergemoli.
那是到皮特拉桑塔的必经之路
The only way to Pietrasanta…
美国人很可能
where the Americans might be…
就驻扎在那一地区
is over that way,
在沉睡人山的那边
over the Mountain of the Sleeping Man.
她是说四面都是敌人
Says we’re surrounded.
不知道我们是怎样过的德国人防线
Doesn’t know how we got past German lines,
唯一可行的 是去那边山上找美国人
but the only way we might find some Americans is up there.
在沉睡人山上 沉睡人山
The Mountain of the Sleeping Man. Sleeping Man?
为啥叫这个名字 是个传说
What is that? It’s a legend.
牧羊人爱上了并不爱他的女孩
A shepherd fell in love with a girl who would not love him back.
所以他躺在山上
So he lays across the Mountain…
可以保护那个女孩免受风吹雨打
to protect her from the wind and rain.
他直到今天还躺在那里 保护我们
He still lies there today, to protect us all.
传说有一天他会醒来
Legend has it that one day he will awaken.
是个传说 说是一个牧羊人
A legend about a shepherd that fell in love…
不管怎样 我们都要在这休息到天亮
Whatever she’s saying, we gotta rest until sunup.
OK 待在这 不行 不行
OK. Stay here? No, no.
待在这 行 行
Stay here. Si, si.
如果他们敢向德国佬报信 我们就开枪
If they sing to the Krauts, we will pull a trigger on this
而且大开杀戒 把他们的家彻底毁灭
and tell the hammer to hurry. Won’t be nothing but powder and steel here.
我们又不是德国人 我们是意大利人
We are not Germans. We are Italians.
纯种的 我们是什么 杂种
Full blood. And what are we? Half blood?
我们应该收留他
We should take him…
把他抱上♥床♥
and put him to bed.
孩子得留下 他病得很厉害
The boy stays here. He’s sick.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler!
德国国防军 第65步兵师指挥部 帕苏-克罗齐 托斯卡纳 意大利
还在读书呢
Catching up on your reading?
是的 上校 我在寻找敌人的动向
Yes, Colonel, I’m informing myself about the enemy.
游击队的名字 常以违禁的诗
The Partisans often take their names
或文学作品来命名
from banned poetry and literature.
这有助于我们找到他们
This helps us identify them.
读的是那个诗人
Who is the poet?
意大利诗人乔瓦尼 帕斯科里
Giovanni Pascoli.
你觉得此时浪费时间 去读诗歌♥合适吗
Do you think it’s appropriate to waste your time reading poetry?
过去的九个月
In the past nine months
游击队迅速扩展壮大 活动频繁
we’ve seen a sharp rise in Partisan activity.
你准备如何应对处理
What are you planning to do about it?
上校 我们就是来铲除害群之马的
Colonel, we are down to shovels and mule shit.
我的战士已经精疲力尽
My men are exhausted.
我们需要弹♥药♥和粮食
We need ammo and food.
粮食 你们要粮食
Food? You want food?
你们应该去俄♥国♥吃冰疙瘩
You can suck icicles in Russia…
就像你以前 要不是你脖子受伤
like you did before your so-called neck
你还应该留在那
wound brought you back here.
你以为只有你在指挥一个饥饿部队吗
You think you’re the first to command hungry troops?
我不是在狡辩 上校
I mean no disrespect, Colonel.
好吧 那就听着
Good. Listen closely.
我再强调一遍
I have come too far to repeat myself.
第一 有个农夫 他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
First, there is a peasant, a terrorist.
绰号♥大蝴蝶 给我们添了很多麻烦
Named The Great Butterfly. He’s causing many problems.
他就藏在山了 把他找出来
He’s hiding in these mountains. Find him.
一旦找到他 就按波段帮派执行
When he is found, issue Directive Bandenbefehl…
要找到他和他的同伙
to him and his criminal friends.
帮派指令
Bandenbefehl?
你一点也不懂吗
Is there an echo out here?
就是凯塞林将军针对意大利共和的指令
General Kesselring’s standing field order for the Italian Republic.
是指挥官唯一执行的指令
At a commander’s sole discretion,
每死一个德国士兵
for every one German soldier killed,
我们就处决10名意大利人
we execute ten Italian civilians.
每九个月至少执行一次
You should have been capable to execute that order at least once in nine months.
上校 我的理解 如果执行指令
Colonel, with all due respect, if I execute this order…
我的部下就要杀及很多无辜平民
my men would kill innocent civilians.
这是违反♥日♥内瓦公约的
It would be a violation of the Geneva Convention.
游击队不是平民 是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Partisans are not civilians; they are terrorists.
他们不受日内瓦公约保护
They are not protected under the Geneva Convention.
按帮派指令执行
Bandenbefehl!
按帮派指令执行
Bandenbefehl.
第二 突袭依然按计划进行
Secondly, the surprise counterattack is still planned.
我们会增加食品和弹♥药♥的补给
I will tighten supply lines with food and ammunition.
第三
And three:
情报工作是重中之重
A delicate intelligence matter of the utmost priority.
我们有一个下士失踪了
We are missing a Corporal…
他是35团 2营 5分队
from the 35th Regiment, 2nd Battalion, 5th Company.
名字 汉斯布瑞特 三周前擅离职守
Name: Hans Brandt, gone AWOL three weeks ago.
我们每天都有人失踪 这人有啥特别吗
We have some every day. What’s so special about him?
你和我被派来不是
You and I are not here…
为质疑元首下达的命令的
to question the Forer’s orders.
你要派出一个搜索队
You are to send out a search party.
找到他
Find him.
别让他跑了
Don’t let him escape.
一旦找到他
And when you have him…
立即向我报告
get word to me immediately.
我们走
Let’s go!
“如果我不再是那盏明灯
If I am no longer that lamp…
“在可爱的玛丽亚前闪动
which flickers in front of a sweet Maria.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
原上帝保佑这个可怜的混♥蛋♥布瑞特
God help this poor bastard Brandt.
不管他做了什么事
Whatever he’s done,
总不会比这场战争中的某些人罪更可恶
it’s no worse than what anyone else has done in this war.
去成立一个搜索队
Mount a search party.
我们要第一个找到他
We have to find him first,
抓到他先留几天
hold him and give him a few days…
赶在普夫吕格尔把他的牙一颗颗拔下来之前
before Pflueger pulls out his teeth, one by one.

Yes.
这样战争结束时我也能解脱了
I’ll be relieved when this war is over.
我真想回到家人的怀抱
I want to return to my family.
我是看着你长大的
I’ve watched you grow up.
可到现在你还没怎么变
But you haven’t become much.
他还是个孩子
And he can’t do much.
你在嘲笑我 当然
You’re laughing at me? Of course.
你从哪找到这玩艺的
Where did you get that?
你想知道的事情真不少
So many things you want to know.
给 拿着吃了它
Here. Take it and eat.
也给我点
Give me some, too.
不怕我一点不给你吗
Are you afraid you’re not going to get any?
给你 快点长
Here. Grow.
再给我个栗子
Give me a chestnut, too.
我的天 你像羊一样臭
My goodness, you stink like a sheep.
嘿 别惹我
Hey, leave me alone.
你不是个公子哥吗
Aren’t you the dandy?
哈 他生气了
Ah, he’s offended.
你来着干吗 佩皮
What the fuck are you doing, Peppi?
你们几个小心点
You have to be on the lookout.
我如果是德国人 你们死定了 1 2 3
If I had been a German, you would all be dead… 1, 2, 3.
我差点被过气去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!