混♥蛋♥
Bastard!
走 走
Go! Go!
卑鄙的小人 走
Fucking swine! Go!
是他吗 对
It’s him, isn’t it? Yes!
我知道他会回来的
I knew he’d come back.
没事 没事
Everything’s okay.
叫他们放下枪
Tell them to put down their arms.
他们要干什么 食物
What do they want? Food.
美国人 是的
Americans? Yes.
你认识他们 是的
You know these boys? Yes.
面包
Here’s some bread.
谢谢
Thank you.
佩皮
Peppi.
詹尼
Gianni.
伊塔洛
Italo.
赫克托他们的文件呢
Hector, where is their papers?
你的文件
Your documents.
读读这个吧
Read this.
我们有个聪明的家伙
We got a wise guy.
我跑着 然后纵身一跳
And I was running, and I jumped…
你去哪了 特雷纳
Where were you, Train?
我带孩子到外面逛逛
I took the boy out for some fresh air.
这里出事了 士兵 拿好你的枪
We got a situation here, soldier. Grab your rifle.
特雷纳 拿好你的枪 怎么了 孩子
Train, get your rifle now. What you want, boy?
去拿你的枪
Private, get your rifle!
我们的离开这 赫克托准备好无线电
We need to skedaddle outta here. Hector, get on that radio.
反对 我们不是在这等 诺克斯 的消息吗
Negative. We sit tight, wait for Nokes to radio again.
你是不是不对劲 照他说得去做
What is wrong with you? What he said to do.
他叫我们抓个德国兵 这不是有一个了吗
No, he said get a Kraut prisoner. We motherfuckin’ got one.
他吃东西 他妈的就像条肉店的狗
He’s sitting here eating like a fucking butcher’s dog.
我们的等待命令
We gotta wait. His orders. You know, Stamps,
不要像个娘们似的优柔寡断
we can’t sit with these wops till one of these signoras decides
我们不能和这些大胡子待在一起
to give you some pussy. Now,
昨晚你就错失良机了
you had your chance last night.
老子一枪打死你
I got a mind to take this out and part your head with it.
别这样
Uh-uh. No.
拜托了
Please.
他们在说什么
What are they saying?
他俩从一到这里就老吵架
Those two have been fighting since they got here.
他们要那德国人
They want the German.
德国人是我们抓的 归我们
We’re holding the German, he’s ours.
只要有懂德语的 我就审问他
We’ll interrogate him once we find someone who speaks German.
他是他们抓的 他们要审问他
He’s their prisoner. They’re gonna interrogate,
正在找懂德语的
looking for somebody speaks German.
我们人多 告诉他们去总部
We got plenty of people back at headquarters. Come.
我们的任务就完成了
We’ll get the job done.
总部有很多懂德语的 我们去吧
At headquarters a lot of people speak German. Let’s go.
要首先由我们来向他提问
First, we ask him questions.
然后把人交给你们
Then we’ll turn him over.
他们要答覆 问清后把人交给我们
They want answers, and until they get ’em, he ain’t going nowhere.
好 我清楚了
All right. I understand.
见鬼
The hell with that!
该死的
Oh, shit!
小鬼 小鬼
Boy! Boy!
你还活着
You’re alive.
我叫你逃跑 你成功了
I told you to run and you made it.
好孩子
Such a good Boy.
好聪明的孩子
Such a good, clever Boy.
即向我的弟弟乌尔里希
Just like my little brother, Ulrich.
连发型都一样
You even have the same hair.
听着 小兄弟
You have to listen little brother.
仔细听
Listen closely.
你还得逃跑
You’ve got to run again.
离开这
Get away.
话说得太多 我说过我们应该毙了他
Talking too much. I told you we should have killed him.
你明白了吗 快跑
Do you understand? Run.
再次逃吧
Run again.
越快越好
Run as fast as you can.
闭嘴
Shut up!
打开无线电 我们抓到一个德国逃犯
Get on the radio! We got a German prisoner!
370 这是乔治分队 我们抓到一个德国人
Three seventy, this is George Company. We have a German.
重复 我们抓到一个德国人 回话
I repeat, we have a German. Over.
乔治 分队 待在那 我们去接你 完毕
George Company, stay put. We’ll get back to you. Out.
罗杰完毕
Roger. Out.
你们的灯是怎么亮的
So, how did you get lights?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
奇迹
It was a Miracle.
你知道什么是真正的奇迹吗
Do you know what the real Miracle is?
就是你还活着
Is that you’re still alive.
特雷纳·诺克斯 来了
Train, Nokes is coming.
他一个人来的
He’s comin’ himself.
大事不好 赫克 事情很糟糕
Something goin’ on, Hec. Something bad.
没人觉得男孩啥都没看见
Nobody think the boy see nothin’.
他全看到了
But he sees it all.
我知道 大块头
I know, big guy.
我知道
That I know.
你觉得上尉来时我必须把他交出去吗
You think I gotta give him back when the captain comes?
我知道你们很亲近 特雷纳
I know how close you are to him, Train, but that’s not my call.
但这事我做不了主
我现在需要和他谈谈
I need to talk to him now.
去吧 谢谢
Go on. Thank you.
所以
So,
你感觉怎么样了
how are you feeling?
来块巧克力吗
Want a chocolate?
很好吃
It’s good.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
特雷纳 嘿 小子
Train? Hey, boy.
你叫啥名字
What’s your name?
安吉洛 安吉洛·托兰切利
Angelo. Angelo Torancelli.
我 我是 赫克托
Me, I’m Hector.
你从哪来
Where are you from?
从圣安娜 斯塔泽马来
From St. Anna di Stazzema.
安吉洛
Angelo…
那个德国人
that German…
你认识吗
do you know him?
认识 有很多那样的人
Yes. There were a lot of them.
刚才他和你说了些什么
What did he tell you just now?
他说的都是以前和我说过的
He told me what he told me before.
他让我尽可能的快跑
He told me to run as fast as I can.
什么时候
When?
以前 一次大火 在教堂那
Before. At the fire. At the Church.
什么火
What fire?
安吉洛
Angelo.
你的爸爸和妈妈
Your father and your mother…
你的爸爸和妈妈哪去了
Where is your father and your mother?
嗨 赫克 让他自己呆着吧
Oh, Hec, leave him be. Train, please.
特雷纳 拜托
Train, please.
就问最后一件
Just one more thing.
你为什么怕他
Why are you so afraid of him?
我没有怕他
I’m not afraid of him.
他是我的朋友
He’s my friend.
我怕的是另一个
I’m afraid of the other one.
哪一个
What other one?
杀人犯
Murderer!
纳粹 蠢猪 见鬼去吧
Nazi! Dirty pig! Burn in hell!
把那杂种从这弄出去
Send that son of a whore out here!
回去
Get back!
把他眼睛挖出来
We’ll rip his eyes out!
大蝴蝶
Butterfly!
谁扔的
Who threw that?
把他交给我们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!