一、二、三、上
One, two, three, up.
创伤小组一号♥ 一名女伤患 年约十岁
Trauma One, we got a female, 10 years old,
可能有脑部与脊椎创伤
possible brain and spinal injuries.
比恩太太 跟我来 – 好
Mrs. Beam, I need you to follow me. – Okay.
比恩先生 请你先留在此 – 我明白
I’m gonna need you to stay here, Mr. Beam. – I understand.
好了 我们掉头吧
All right, let’s swing around.
沃思堡 这里是救护车三号♥
Fort Worth, this is CareFlite 3.
我们已抵达降落处待命
We are at the LZ ready for transport.
途中会再知会你
We’ll advise en route.
收到 创伤小组待命中
Copy that. Trauma team standing by.
好了 – 可以走了
All set. – Good to go.
比恩先生与太太
Mr. and Mrs. Beam.
我不知道该怎么说
I don’t know how to say this,
但除了轻微脑震荡的可能性
but other than the possibility of a slight concussion,
你女儿没有摔断骨头
your daughter has no broken bones,
四肢功能正常
complete movement of all her limbs.
也没有内出血
There’s no internal bleeding,
连瘀青都没有
no indication of bruising.
她头着地的摔下去
In fact, after hitting the ground skull first with dirt packed to the top of her head,
恢复知觉以后
she regained consciousness,
竟然还面带笑容
woke up with a smile on her face.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我在此当了25年的医生
Quite frankly, I’ve been a doctor for 25 years.
从未看过这种状况
Never seen anything like it.
嘿 快点
Hey, come on. Come on.
快去捡
Go get it.
快去捡
Go get it.
安娜 别玩太疯
Anna, take it easy, honey.
我知道 妈 – 我不要你太累了
I will, Mom. – I don’t want you to overdo it.
哇 甜心
My. Honey.
凯文 我今早忘了给安娜吃止痛药
Kevin, I forgot to give Anna her pain medicine this morning
她竟然也没喊要吃止痛药
and she hasn’t asked for a single pain pill.
走吧 – 两天前
Come on. – Two days ago,
她连从沙发上起身都有困难
she could barely get off the couch
真不知道现在怎么能够这个样子
and I don’t know how in the world she’s doin’ this.
嘿 能有一天这种日子 我可不打算挑剔
Hey, I’ll take a good day whenever we can get it, babe.
不要紧 我没事 – 好
It’s okay. I’m fine. – Okay.
妈 你有看到我粉红色的牛仔裤吗?
Hey, Mom, have you seen my pink jeans?
没有 甜心 我收起来了
No, honey, I put those away.
我这里还有几个选择
Here, I have a couple other options for you.
安娜贝儿
Annabel.
什么…变正常了
What… It’s normal.
凯文!
Kevin!
凯文!
It’s flat. Kevin!
妈 别行为怪异了
Mom, stop acting so weird.
他跟我说会没事的
He told me I’d be fine.
谁跟你说会没事?
Who told you you’d be fine?
在树里发生了一件事 我一直没跟你们说
Something happened in the tree that I didn’t tell you about.
我落地后就一片漆黑
As soon as I hit, everything went black.
然后我跨出了我的身体
And I stepped right out of my body.
可是有一点怪异 因为…
But it was kind of weird because…
我可以看到我的身体 但我人却不在里面
Because I could see my body, but I wasn’t in it.
然后呢?
And then what happened?
蝴蝶在那里
The butterfly was there.
蝴蝶?
The butterfly?

Yeah.
我本来不知道自己在哪 但是…
I didn’t know where I was at first, but…
我知道我是安全的
But I knew I was safe.
我爱祢
I love you.
宝贝 你与神交谈了?
Baby, you spoke to God?
嗯 但是…
Yeah, but…
但是不一样
But it was different.
像是…像是可以对话
It was like… It was like you could talk to each other
可是却没有说话
without really saying any words.
明白吗?
You know?
我说我想要留下 但他跟我说我必须回来
Like, I said I wanted to stay, but he told me I needed to come back.
他说等我回来后病就会好了
And he told me that when I came back, I’d be healed.
我问他是否百分百确定 因为…
And so I asked him if he was 100% certain because…
他说得若不是真的 我不想要回来
‘Cause I didn’t want to come back unless he was right.
你跟其他人说过这事吗?
Have you told anyone about this?
还没有
No, not yet.
我担心他们会对你说些什么
I’m worried what they might say to you.
不要紧的 妈妈 不是每个人都会相信
It’s all right, Mom. Not everyone’s gonna believe.
这样也没关系
And that’s okay.
时候到了他们就会知道了
They’ll get there when they get there.
你说得对
You’re right.
时机到时我们就会知道了
We get there when we get there.
医生
Doctor.
她没有症状了
She’s asymptomatic.
她的胃与肠功能都正常
Both her stomach and her intestines are functioning normally.
所有器官沟通都正常
I mean, all the parts are talking to each other.
我知道医学上是这样 但你能解释为什么吗?
I know that’s what’s happening medically, but can you tell me how?
你能够…你能解释吗?
Can you… Can you explain it?
可能是她撞到头时发生了什么事
Maybe when she fell and hit her head, something happened.
她的中♥央♥神经系统重生了
Her central nervous system has been regenerated.
就像是软件重设一样
It’s like her software’s been reset.
你是说这ㄚ头从九公尺高摔下
So you’re telling me that when this baby girl fell 30 feet,
撞到头后不但没有丧命
she hit her head just right and it didn’t kill her
也没有全身瘫痪
and it didn’t paralyze her
反而还被治愈了?
and instead it healed her?
我们这行的人都用 “自然康复”这个词
People in my profession use the term “spontaneous remission”
去解释无法解释的现象
to explain what can’t be explained.
你的意思是她痊愈了?
You’re saying she’s cured?
安娜的病是无法治愈的
There’s no cure for Anna’s condition.
但就从你所描述的来说 她确实是痊愈了
But according to everything you’re telling me, she’s cured.
我无法在医学上这么断定
I can’t medically say that.
麻烦你想想你能怎么说
Then please figure out what you can say.
嘿 诺克贝儿医生!
Hey, Dr. Nurkobel!
你看我!
Watch me!
我的病患好多了
My patient’s better
我由衷的感觉 道别的时候来临了
and I have a wonderful feeling that this is good-bye.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.

Hi.
真感谢你
Thank you so much.
谢谢 我替我女儿谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you for my little girl.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
你要好好照顾自己 克莉斯蒂比恩
All right, you take care of yourself, Christy Beam.
你也是
You, too.
我有东西要送你
I have something for you.
这是我小时候的娃娃
I’ve had this one since I was really little.
安娜 甜心
Anna, honey.
我有个问题
And I have a question.
什么事 宝贝?
What is it, baby?
我可以叫你安琪拉阿姨吗?
Is it okay if I call you Aunt Angela?
因为你对我而言不只是朋友而已
Because you’re way more than a friend to me.
当然可以啊
Of course. Of course.
下则新闻来自我们在德州沃思堡的姊妹台
Next, from our sister station in Fort Worth, Texas,
为你们带来一则窝心的新闻
this is a feel-good story that we wanted to share with you.
来自德州伯利森的安娜贝儿比恩
Ten-year-old Annabel Beam from Burleson, Texas
头朝下从九公尺高的大树摔下来
fell 30 feet headfirst down a tree.
当搜救人员正忙着救她出来时
While rescue workers were trying to get her out,
她说她到了天堂并与神交谈
she says she went to heaven and had an experience with God.
十岁的安娜贝儿比恩 摔下了一棵中空的白木树
Ten-year-old Annabel Beam fell into a hollowed-out cottonwood tree
她与姐姐当时正在树上攀爬
she and her sister were climbing
从9公尺高处坠落
and plunged 30 feet to the bottom.
德州伯利森的消防局马上赶到现场评估
The fire department from Burleson, Texas, quickly assessed the situation.
搜救不但费时而且必须极小心进行
The rescue would take time and extreme caution.
据我所访问的搜救人员口中
According to the rescue workers that I’ve spoken to,
声称此树的树龄可能高达百年
this tree could be as much as 100 years old.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!