怎么找?
How?
不能失去信心
By not losin’ our faith.
是吗?
Really?
这么做到目前效果如何?
How’s that goin’ so far?
晚安 宝贝
Good night, baby.
若我对现况不是很满意
If I’m not happy in a particular situation,
我需要问自己
I need to ask myself,
你们或许也该问自己
and you might want to ask yourself,
“我是否做了什么 或是忘了做什么
“What am I doing or what am I not doing
“导致现在的状况?
“that’s creating this?
“我是否犯了罪?
“Have I sinned?
“是否偏离了神的道路?
“Have I drifted astray?
“如果有 那我需要负起责任 然后回归正途”
“And if I have, I need to man up and get back on track.”
很好的福音 – 一直问这问题
Great message. – Keep on askin’ that question.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
非常感谢 谢谢
Thank you very much. Thanks again.
你母亲好多了我很高兴
I’m glad your mom is feeling better.
忘了拿毛衣?
Did you forget your sweater?
嗯 – 一定在…
Yeah. – I’m sure it’s…
我去拿 – 把握时机
I’ll grab it. – Well, now or never.
马上回来 见到你真好
I’ll be right back. Good to see you.
好吧 我想想办法
All right. Let me think of something.
走吧 – 克莉斯蒂 嘿
Let’s do it. – Christy, hey.

Hi.
你那可爱的小女儿还好吗?
How is that sweet little girl of yours doin’?
再见 – 时好时坏
Bye-bye. – Good days and bad days.
嗯 – 克莉斯蒂 我们
Yeah. – Christy, we just
只是想让你知道我们为安娜贝儿代祷
want you to know that we’re prayin’ for Annabel.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 – 已经有好一阵子了
Thank you. – It’s been goin’ on for quite a while now.
比你想像中的还要久
Well, longer than you can imagine.
既然她还没有痊愈
Well, since she’s not been healed,
或许你与凯文
it may be a good time for you and Kevin
应该要问问自己一些艰难的问题
to ask yourselves some difficult questions.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
甜心 安娜一直没有好起来 但她应该要好起来的
Honey, Anna is not better, and she should be.
所以有人的罪孽妨碍了她痊愈
Now, somebody’s sins are preventing the healing.
不是你就是凯文
Either yours or Kevin’s or
甚至可能是安娜自己
maybe even Anna’s.
借过
Excuse me.
克莉斯蒂 – 克莉斯蒂 你没听明白
Christy. – Christy, I don’t think you understood.
请让开
Pardon me.
克莉斯蒂 – 你可能误会我们了
Christy. – I think you might have misunderstood us.
我咽不下这口气
I’m not havin’ it. I’m not havin’ it.
你不能… – 我要去打给她们
Look, you can’t… -I’m gonna go and give them a call.
不 你不能 – 我要…
No, you can’t, you can’t, you can’t. -I’m gonna…
我不希望孩子们知道 我们为了教会的人争吵
I don’t want the girls to know that we’re fightin’ about people at church.
妈妈为何对牛发脾气?
Why is Mommy yelling at the cows?
我告诉你
Let me tell you something.
他们应该是为了我的事吵架
I think they’re fighting about me.
为什么?
But why?
如同史考特牧师所说的 人要自省…
Just like Pastor Scott said, you need to look at yourself…
当你爱的人生病时
Well, because when someone you love gets sick,
会造成压力
it causes stress.
她要说是我或你的错 那就算了
I can handle her thinkin’ that this is your fault or my fault,
但没有人能说是安娜的错!
but no one can say that this is Anna’s fault!
宝贝 冷静
Okay. Baby, relax.
就算我们上同一所教会
Okay, just because we’re all in the same church,
也不代表所有事都需要意见一致
don’t mean we’re always gonna see eye to eye.
就算了啦
You just got to let it go.
不会有事的
It’ll be okay.
事情大条了!别一直说没事
It won’t be okay! Stop sayin’ that!
没有一件事是对的!
Nothin’ is okay!
在它变对之前 我不会再踏入教堂一步
And until it is, I am never goin’ back to that church.
你要去哪?
Where you goin’?
我要带安娜去买♥♥新衣服
I’m gonna take Anna shoppin’ to see if I can get her some clothes
好让上学没有那么痛苦!
to make goin’ to school more bearable!
走罗!ㄚ头们 走吧
Come on! Girls, let’s go.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我一直祈祷安娜能好起来
I prayed that Anna would get better
我们可以跟以前一样 一起踢足球
and that we could play soccer again like we used to.
我喜欢这个祷告
I like that prayer.
安娜会死掉吗?
Is Anna gonna die?
最近有封公开的信件 声称全球暖化是“不正确的”…
A recent open letter saying that climate change is, quote “not valid”…

Hey.
你明天可以接小艾与艾德琳放学吗?
Can you pick up Abbie and Adelynn from school tomorrow?
应该可以 为什么?
I think so. Why?
我要带安娜去波士顿
I’m taking Anna to Boston.
喔…
Okay…
我们还没约到时间
Okay, we don’t have an appointment yet.
她要死了 凯文
She’s dying, Kevin.
我看得出来
I can see it.
宝贝 我也很害怕 但你不能就这样
Baby, I’m scared, too, okay, but you can’t just
没预约就带她去波士顿
take her to Boston without an appointment.
我可以
Yes, I can.
各位先生女士
Ladies and gentlemen,
我是机长
from the flight deck, this is your captain speaking.
今天到波士顿的旅程差不多要三个半小时
Our flight to Boston today will take approximately three and a half hours,
请放轻松
so please sit back and relax.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我把你的书带来了
I brought your book.
给你
Here you go.
嗨 – 嗨
Hi. – Hi.
你来看哪位医师?
What doctor are you here to see?
山姆诺可医生
Dr. Sam Nurko.
你的预约是几点?
And what time is your appointment?
我没有预约
Well, I don’t have an appointment.
我女儿叫安娜贝儿比恩
My daughter is Annabel Beam.
她就在那里
That’s her right there.
我是克莉斯蒂比恩
I’m Christy Beam.
我打了近百次的电♥话♥
I’ve probably called 100 times.
安娜的医师也打过了 还有写信过来
Anna’s doctors have called, they’ve written letters.
我们从德州来的
We’re from Texas.
抱歉 太太
I’m sorry, ma’am.
没有预约 医师不会见你的
The doctor can’t see you without an appointment.
你有小孩吗?
Do you have kids of your own?
若有的话你就能了解 为何我没预约到
Because if you do, you’ll understand why I flew all this way
还是大老远专程飞来
without an appointment.
诺可医生有空缺吗?
Is Dr. Nurko available?
抱歉 太太 他的诊光是补位单就长达九个月
I’m sorry, ma’am, but he’s got a nine-month waiting list.
我知道 我们也在上面
I know. We’re on it.
这给你
Here.
全都在这
It’s all right here,
安娜病得多严重
how sick Anna is.
她一早就得吃益生菌 增强消化系统免疫能力
She starts her day with Align/Culturelle for digestive immune support.
早上九点准时吃利福昔明
At 9:00 a.m., she takes rifaximin,
那是为了控制胃肠道细菌过剩的抗生素
an antibiotic for bacterial overgrowth in the GI tract.
然后再吃天仙子胺控制肠痉挛
She takes hyoscyamine for intestinal spasms.
12点半要吃加巴喷丁…
At 12:30, she needs gabapentin for…
控制肠道神经
To regulate her intestinal nerves,
最近她最多撑三到四个小时 就一定得吃特拉吗窦
and lately she can’t make it more than three to four hours without tramadol.
她整天都在疼痛中度过
She’s always in pain.
真的很对不起
I’m so sorry.
我必需要帮其他病患登记
I have to check in other patients.
柴克 柴克可以…
Zach. Zach will…
再见
Bye.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!