我们爬了不下百次了
I mean, we’ve done it 100 times.
我帮你啊
I’ll help you.
很好玩的 – 好吧
It’ll be fun. – Okay.
走吧
Come on.
抓好我的手 – 好
Here, grab my hand. – Okay.
谢了
Thanks.
我们好久没有这样了 小艾
We haven’t done this in so long, Abbie.

Yeah.
我也要爬
I want to climb, too.
对你来说太高了 爱德琳
This one’s too high for you, Adelynn.
别叫我爱德琳 我叫泰勒
Don’t call me Adelynn. My name’s Taylor.
随便啦 你真奇怪
Whatever. You’re weird.
好好玩
This is fun.
好了
Okay, this is it.
安娜 我们爬得够高了
I think we’re high enough, Anna.
我好怀念在这里的感觉
I really miss being up here.
感觉真好
This feels so good.
比在屋里好多了吧
Beats being inside, huh?
好主意 小艾
Good call, Abbie.
我们一定跟在巴黎铁塔上一样高 – 搞不好喔
I bet we’re as high as the Eiffel Tower. – Maybe.
小艾!小艾!小艾! – 不要紧
Abbie! Abbie! Abbie! – It’s okay.
小艾 安娜 怎么了?
Abbie, Anna, what’s going on?
安娜 看到那个洞了吗?
Anna, see the hole over there?
过去坐进去
Go over to it and sit in it.
不要 小艾 – 不要紧 我绕过去
No, Abbie. – It’s okay. I’ll go around
我帮你 – 不 小艾 我不要
and I’ll help you. – No, Abbie, I don’t want to.
什么叫“不要”? 我们会摔下去的 快!
What do you mean, “No”? We’re gonna fall. Go!
小艾 我害怕! – 快去!
Abbie, I’m scared! – Just do it!
好 我去啦 – 去吧
Okay, I’m going. – Just go, okay?
好 – 为我做好吗?
Okay. – Can you do this for me, please?
好 – 安娜 拜托
Okay. – Anna, please.
你安全后我再动
I don’t want to move until you’re safe.
你要先坐进洞…
You need to sit in the hole before I can…
天啊!安娜!
Oh, my God! Anna!
小艾!
Abbie!
安娜!
Anna!
安娜 拜托!
Anna, please!
安娜 听得到我吗?
Anna, can you hear me?
安娜!
Anna!
妈!
Mom!
妈!
Mom!
妈!
Mom!
妈!
Mom!
妈! – 怎么了?
Mom! – What happened?
安娜呢?
Where’s Anna?
安娜!
Anna!
安娜?
Anna?
喂?
Hello?
安娜!
Anna!
看到她了吗?
Can you see her?
安娜!
Anna!
天啊 – 听得到我吗?
My God. – Can you hear me?
宝贝 是爸爸! – 妈妈 我要把她挖出来
Baby, it’s Dad! – Mommy, I’m digging her out.
爸爸 我把她挖出来
Daddy, I’m digging her out.
安娜!宝贝 快把她救出来!
Anna! Baby, we got to get her out!
我们需要… – 在我后面
We need to get… – They’re right behind me.
警官 这里! – 快点!
Officer, over here! – Hurry!
他们就在我身后
They’re right behind me.
嗨!
Hi!
我们需要…
Hey, we’re gonna need a…
先生 我们需要绳索 或是什么能伸到底部去!
Sir, we’re gonna need a rope or something to get all the way at the bottom!
小艾 我们得走了
Abbie, we need to get going.
有人可以拿绳索上去吗?
Can somebody get up here with a rope?
她叫做安娜贝儿 我们叫她安娜
Her name is Annabel and we call her Anna,
她摔到树底了! – 这棵树没办法砍
and she’s at the bottom of the tree! – There’s no way we’re gonna
它太空了
be able to cut this tree down. It’s too hollow.
整个会塌在她身上
It’s gonna collapse in on this little girl.
我们会照顾好你女儿的
We’re gonna take good care of your daughter, all right?
十岁女孩 安娜贝儿
Little girl named Annabel, about 10 years old.
云梯车何时会到?
Need an ETA on that ladder truck.
法兰克 看到了吗? – 安娜?
Frank, you got a visual? – Anna?
安娜 不会有事的
Anna, you’re gonna be fine.
我们马上救你出来 好吗?
We’re gonna get you out of there, okay?
队长 伤患没有反应 我们需要派人下去
Chief, the victim’s unresponsive. We’re gonna have to send a man down.
马上就有更多车来支援
We got more trucks comin’ in here.
我需要你退后些
I’m gonna need you to step back.
再来一点 就是这里
Little more. Right there.
安娜!
Anna!
再来 再来
Keep goin’. Keep goin’.
就是这里
Right there.
十岁的安娜贝儿比恩
It’s been three hours since 10-year-old Annabel Beam
从三楼高处的树上坠落到空树中♥央♥ 至今已经三个小时了
fell headfirst three stories down the center of this giant hollowed-out tree.
医护人员已赶到现场
Paramedic unit is on site.
伤患毫无生命迹象
Victim is showing no signs of life.
急救与心肺复苏急救在旁待命
First aid and CPR procedures are ready.
收到 我们将带您进入现场
Copy that. We show you on scene.
确认抵达时间后通知我们
Let us know when you have an ETA.
据我所访问的医护人员所言
According to the rescue workers that I’ve spoken to,
这棵树的树龄可能超过一百年
this tree could be as much as 100 years old and, apparently,
树中♥央♥已经完全腐坏
is rotted all the way out to the bottom.
救护车三号♥ 救护车三号♥ 你的状态为何?
CareFlite 3, CareFlite 3, what’s your status?
还不知道她的伤势多严重
We don’t know the extent of her injuries just yet.
她还是没有反应
She’s still unresponsive.
但是还不能确认
Can’t confirm that, though.
先通知沃思堡医院
Just notify Fort Worth Hospital
伤势导致她目前处于昏迷状态
that injuries have left her comatose at this time.
目前没有人知道安娜的伤势有多严重
At this point, no one knows how injured Anna may be
甚至连生死都不清楚
or if she’s even alive,
因为多次呼唤她的名字都没有反应
as she’s been unresponsive to repeated calls of her name.
天啊
God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊 我的宝贝
Oh, my God. My baby.
我的天 我的孩子…
Oh, my God. My child…
我的天啊
Oh, God.
天上的父啊 愿人都尊你的名为圣
Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.
愿祢的国降临 愿祢的旨意行在地上 如同行在天上
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in heaven.
我们日用的饮食 今日赐给我们…
Give us this day, our daily bread…
我们日用的饮食 今日赐给我们
Give us this day, our daily bread
免我们的债 如同我们免了人的债
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
不叫我们遇见试探 救我们脱离凶恶
Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.
因为国度、权♥柄♥、荣耀全是祢的 直到永远 阿门
For thine is the kingdom, the power, and the glory forever. Amen.
多少空间?
How’s the clearance?
天上的父啊 愿人都尊你的名为圣
Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.
愿祢的国降临 愿祢的旨意行在地上 如同行在天上
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in heaven.
锚点行不通
Anchor points aren’t gonna work.
好 慢慢来
Okay, easy.
下面怎么样?
How’s it going down there?
她固定好了!
She’s secured!
好 拉她出来
Okay, let’s bring her up.
慢慢的
Slowly.
慢慢的 – 大伙小心
Nice and slow. – Careful, guys.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
手部与脸部均有割伤…
Scratches on her arm, on her face as well…
固定好颈部
Just secure her neck.
抓牢了吗?
Got her?
氧气罩来了
Oxygen comin’ through, guys.
放开她了
She’s released.
小心 让我进来
Watch out, guys. Let me in.
她还在呼吸
She’s breathing.
感谢神
Thank you, God.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!