…很乐意为你说明 我们的病患条例
…be happy to explain our patient policy to you…
安娜一直踢足球
Look, Anna’s always played soccer.
她小时候 我们都叫她小猴子
When she was little, we used to call her Monkey.
因为她总是爬上爬下的
Because she was forever climbing on everything.
对不起
I’m sorry.
结果有天突然就病了
And then one day she got sick.
无缘无故的就病了
Out of nowhere, she just got sick.
没有人知道是什么病
And nobody knew what it was.
他们跟我说“她有乳糖不耐症”
And they told me, “She’s lactose intolerant.”
“她是胃食道逆流”
“She has acid reflux.”
“是发炎”
“It’s an infection.”
但我知道都不是 我是她的母亲
And I knew it wasn’t. I’m her mother.
我知道 我知道一定很严重
And I knew, I just knew it was something bad.
我不确定安娜还能不能等下去
I’m not sure Anna can wait much longer.
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我很想要帮你 真的
I want to help you, I really do,
但是这工作我也才做了两个礼拜 我真的很需要这工作
but I’ve only had this job for two weeks and I really need it.
我也只是按规矩办事
I’m just doing what I’m told.
当然
Of course.
当然 真抱歉
Of course, I’m sorry.
我只想要救我的小女儿
I’m just trying to help my little girl.
抱歉 – 若有预约开放
Sorry. – If something opens up
我会通知你的 – 抱歉
I’ll let you know. – Excuse me.
真的很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
走吧
Come on.
你还好吗 妈妈?
Are you okay, Mom?
没事 宝贝
Yes, baby.
你得吃东西 妈妈
You need to eat, Mom.
不然你会缺铁的
You can’t let yourself get iron deficient.
别担心我了
Don’t worry about me.
吃药了
Here, take these.
真是好啊 – 不要紧
God. Great. – It’s okay.
今天真是越夜越美丽啊
Now, this day’s just gettin’ better and better, huh?
谢谢你
Thank you, sir.
这桌我来吧
I’ll take the table.
随你便 女王殿下
Be my guest, your majesty.
我来 我来就好
No, I got it, I got it.
不要紧 – 好
Don’t worry about it. – Okay.
没事的 – 谢谢你
Everything is fine. – Thank you.
对不起
Sorry.
为什么?身为人吗?
For what? Being human?
别理他了
Don’t mind him.
他没有小孩而且也没有个性
He don’t have kids, and he has no personality.
有小孩后难免会弄得脏兮兮的
You know, when you got kids, things get messy.
我有三个孩子
I have three.
看吧?你很了解
See? So, you know.
不迎刃而解的话就会被击垮
You either roll with it or you get rolled on.
被击垮的话就会被打趴
You get rolled on, you get flat.
你们打哪来的?来做什么呢?
So, where y’all from? What you doin’ here?
我们来自德州伯利森
Well, we’re from Burleson, Texas,
想来看儿童医院的一名医生
and there’s a doctor at Children’s Hospital we’re tryin’ to see.
波士顿是我所知道最好的城市之一
Well, Boston is one of the finest cities I know.
我个人认为是全国最棒的城市
I mean, you ask me, it is the finest city in the country.
但因为我住在这 所以可能有些偏袒
But I might be a little biased because I live here.
我人在这
I mean, I’m here.
这里当然最好
Of course it is.
但真的是很美的城市
But, no, it’s a gorgeous city.
没错 – 很好
So, yeah. – Well, good.
若我们有空的话应该找时间
Well, maybe we should try to do a tour while we’re here
四处参观一下
if we have time.
没错
Yeah. Yeah.
这样啊…
You know…
我明天休假
I’m off tomorrow.
我可以当你们的导游
I mean, I could be your tour guide.
你想不想看看这城市?
Would you like to see the city?
好啊 – 这样啊
Yeah. – You know what?
我们不行
We can’t. We can’t.
我们没有时间 甜心
We don’t have time, honey.
我不知道时间会怎么安排…
I don’t know what the schedule’s gonna be and…
但妈 我想去 – 这…
But, Mom, I really want to go. -It’s…
我们只… – 妈 拜托嘛
Well, we’re just… – Mom, please.
我们很希望医生能打来
We’re just hopin’ to get this call from this doctor.
妈 拜托 – 对
Mom, please. – Right, right.
你有手♥机♥吧 – 嗯…
You got a cell phone, right? – Well…
我有手♥机♥啊 – 我是有…
I have a cell phone, either way. – I do have…
我当然有手♥机♥
Of course I have a cell phone.
我们不用跑太远…
I mean, we don’t have to go far. I mean, I could…
我可以带你们去逛逛
But I could show you a couple really cool places.
若他们打来的话
Well, I just need to be able to get right here
我需要到… – 我开车很快的
if they call us and tell us… – I’m a fast driver.
你该见识一下 – 妈
You should see me drive. – Mom, please.
拜托啦
Please.
你想去吗 宝贝?
You want to go, baby?

Yeah.
好吧
All right.

Okay.
那我们就去吧
Then we’re goin’.
我是安琪拉拜德佛
I’m Angela Bradford.
我是安娜 这是我妈 克莉斯蒂
I’m Anna. This is my mom, Christy.
幸会 – 幸会
Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you.
安琪拉 你别再骚扰客人
Angela, you know, how about you leave the guests alone
赶紧来帮我们把事做一做?
and help the rest of us get some work done here?
这是我的新朋友
These are now my new friends.
这是安娜与克莉斯蒂
This is Anna and Christy.
欢迎光临 – 她们等会会留
Welcome now. – And they’re gonna give me a huge tip
很多小费给我
in a few minutes.
开玩笑的 – 她们
Just kidding. -I’m sure they don’t want you
一定也不想你被开除 – 好啦
to lose the job either. -All right.
我去招呼一下客人
I got to take care of these customers.
我们待会再聊
We’ll talk in a sec. I’ll come back.
好 – 再见
Okay. – Bye.
再见
Bye.
她人很好
She seemed nice.
或许临时有事
Maybe something came up.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
可能需要去工作 或是忘记她有约了
Well, maybe she had to work, maybe she forgot she had an appointment.
我们不认识她
We don’t know her.
有时就会有事
You know? Things happen.
准备好好玩了吗?
So, ready to have some fun?
安琪拉
Angela.

Hi.
嘿 甜心
Hey, sweetie.
我想说要不要先去水族馆
So, I was thinking, why don’t we start at the aquarium.
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
我说错什么了吗?
I say something wrong?
没有 – 没有
No. – No.
走吧!
Well, come on!
要不要找人行道
Maybe we should look for a crosswalk.
还是就等
Or just wait for
车变少 – 已经很少了
the traffic to thin out. -This is thin.
嘿!
Hey!
小心点! – 别挡路!
Watch it! – Out of the way, lady!
去死吧!
Get a life!
什么毛病啊?抱歉
What is wrong with you? Sorry.
现在很早而且我正在戒烟
It’s early and I’m trying to quit smoking.
我们要干嘛?
What are we doing?
上车啊
Getting in.
我说了这是私人伴♥游♥
I told you, this is a personal tour.
很棒
It’s great.
我来帮你 甜心
Let me help you, sweetie.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!