我知道 都快成年了
I know, almost a grown-up.
好啦 – 好嘛
Okay. – Okay.
我祈祷自己可以打进 沃思堡的明星队
I prayed that I make the Fort Worth all-star team.
因为我的得分是全队第二高的
Because I have the second most goals on the team,
我觉得至少该给我机会去甄选
so, you know, I think that I at least deserve a tryout.
我同意
I’m with you.
嘿 小臭蛋
Hey, goober nugget.
嗨 – 睡觉罗
Hi. – Bedtime.
祷告了吗?
Say your prayers?
说一个来听听
Share one.
我可以比小艾跟安娜大
That I can be older than Abbie and Anna.
我还祷告你能让我改名为泰勒
And I prayed that you’ll change my name to Taylor.
真不知道结果会怎样
Well, I wonder how that’s gonna turn out for you.
拜托嘛 妈
Come on, Mom.
我爱你 艾德琳
I love you, Adelynn.
我祈祷爸爸的生意兴隆
I prayed that Daddy’s business does well.
也希望他能将更多 无家可归的狗儿带回来
And I prayed that he can bring home some more dogs that don’t have homes.
这部分可以取消吗?
Can you cancel that part?
安娜 我们家狗已经够多了
We have enough dogs, Anna.
来不及了 已经送出去了
Too late. It’s already been sent.
特急件
Express mail.
你喜欢这本吗?
Hey, how do you like this?
很爱 – 我也是耶
Love. – Me, too.
我想我会在那边待很久
I think I’m gonna spend a lot of time there,
吃法国面包还有喝现磨的浓缩咖啡
enjoying baguettes and freshly-ground espresso.
我们一起去吧
Hey, let’s do that together.
巴黎应该是母女行不错的地点
Paris would be a good mother-daughter trip.
算我一份 我很想去
Count me in. I would love it.
我爱你 安娜
I love you, Anna.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
小瓢虫 好好睡
Sleep tight, ladybug.
好 晚安
Okay, good night.
晚安
Good night.
好 甜心
Okay, honey.
不要紧 不要紧
It’s okay, it’s okay.
甜心
Sweetie.
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
老天
Lord.
我的宝贝
My baby.
甜心
Sweetie.
吃烤肉吃坏肚子了吗?
Do you think it was something from the barbecue?
我们大家都吃了啊
We all ate the same things.
不如早上带她去给史庞德医生看看
You know, maybe you should run her by Dr. Sponder’s in the morning.
还好吗? – 还好
Okay? – I’m okay.
给你
There you go.
小心别踩到
Watch your feet there.
为了去水族馆我一定要好起来
I need to be better for the aquarium.
你会的 甜心
You will be, honey.

Okay.
上♥床♥去吧
Let’s get you to bed.
我陪你
I’m gonna sit with you.

Hey.
你怎么还没睡?
Why are you still up?
因为安娜吗?
Is it about Anna?
安娜不会有事的
Anna’s gonna be okay.
八成只是吃坏肚子
It’s probably just a bug.
医生会开药给我们的
The doctor will give us somethin’ for it.
我只是有点不安
I just feel anxious.
关于什么呢?
About what?
所有事 孩子们、房♥子、你的生意
About everything. The kids, the house, your business.
孩子们?拜托 孩子们好得很
The kids? Come on, the kids are fine.
我的生意会步上轨道
Well, my business is gonna work.
宝贝 你讲得如此的肯定
Babe, you say that like it’s absolute.
虽然可能要一阵子
Now, this may take a while,
可是没问题的
but it’ll be okay.
没问题的
It’ll be okay.
我们很幸福 克莉斯蒂比恩
It’s a good life, Christy Beam.
我们很…
It’s a good…
我们很幸福 凯文比恩
It’s a good life, Kevin Beam.
希望胃肠病学家能找到原因
I hope this gastroenterologist can get to the bottom of this.
我在网上搜寻过他
I checked him out online.
他可是沃思堡的权威之一
He’s supposed to be one of the best in Fort Worth.
很好 他最好是
Well, good. He better be.
这已经是第三个医生了
He’s the third guy we’ve seen.
我想一次弄个清楚
I want to get this figured out.
你的书如何 小瓢虫?
How’s your book, ladybug?
一切看来都很正常
Well, everything looks okay.
是吗? – 嗯 我看了
It does? – Yeah, I’ve gone through
她所有的病例以及史庞德医生的笔记
her entire chart and all of Dr. Sponder’s notes,
X光也没有显示异常
and the X-ray doesn’t show anything.
朵西医生 她老是在喊痛
Dr. Dorsi, she’s in constant pain.
这小女孩已经连续吐了好几个礼拜了
I mean, this little girl has been throwing up for weeks.
她什么都吃不下
She hasn’t kept anything down.
肚子很肿胀
Her little tummy’s all bloated
她又吃利福昔明 也吃了安默西林
and she’s been on, well, Xifaxan, she’s been on Augmentin,
四种不同的抗生素 – 听着
four different antibiotics. – Look, look, that’s why
我已排除了细菌的可能性
I’m ruling out anything that’s bacterial.
也不像是病毒
I don’t think it’s viral.
比恩太太 我认为你女儿 患有乳糖不耐症
Ms. Beam, I think your daughter is lactose intolerant.
什么?
What?
你觉得她是乳糖不耐症? – 克莉斯蒂
You think she’s lactose intolerant? – Christy.
对牛奶过敏吗? – 比恩太太
Like, allergic to milk? – Ms. Beam.
你们折腾了这么久 这应该算是好消息
Considering what y’all have been through, I would think this is really good news.
这很容易治疗
This is easily treatable.
她不能吃披萨?
She can’t have pizza?
不光只是披萨 甜心
It’s not just pizza, sweetheart.
任何乳制品都不能吃
She can’t have any dairy.
可以吃没有起司的披萨啊 – 谁会想吃啊?
She can have cheese-less pizza. -Who would want that?
要是安娜不能吃披萨的话 我也不吃了
Well, if Anna can’t have pizza, then I won’t have it either.
小艾 这真是个好主意
Well, Abbie, that’s a great idea.
我也是
I’m in.
我也是
Me, too.
再也不吃了吗?
Ever?
我们再也不吃披萨了?
We’re not gonna have pizza ever?
直到安娜病好
Well, until Anna’s better.
我的身体还在发育耶
Well, my body’s still growing.
回答错误 天才 – 小艾
Wrong answer, genius. – Abbie.
没关系 艾德琳
It’s okay, Adelynn.
你才六岁 不要有压力
You’re only six. No pressure.
好吧 我也是
All right, me, too.
你们看看 – 好难喔
Look at that. – Yeah, that was hard.
小瓢虫 敬你一杯
Let’s hear it for you, ladybug.
好 祝你早日康复 甜心
Okay. Here’s to you gettin’ well soon, sweetheart.
妈妈
Mommy.
妈妈?
Mommy?
妈妈!
Mommy!
妈妈
Mommy.
凯文!
Kevin!
妈妈!
Mommy!
我来了!
I’m coming!
我来了 宝贝 – 妈妈
I’m coming, baby, I’m coming. – Mommy.
我来了
I’m coming.
不 安娜 – 妈妈 好痛!
No, Anna. – Mommy, it hurts!
不 凯文
No. Kevin.
我来了 怎么了?
I’m coming. What is it?
过来 宝贝 不 – 妈妈 好痛!
Come here, baby. No. – Mommy, it hurts!
怎么了? – 好痛 妈妈!
What is it? – It hurts, Mommy!
我们该送她去医院 – 好痛!
I think we need to take her to the hospital. – It hurts!
我去叫艾咪来 – 不要紧 宝贝
I’m gonna call Emmy to come over. – It’s okay, baby.
我打给艾咪 我们去找人帮你
I’m gonna call Emmy. We’re gonna get you some help.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!