抓牢 好
Hold on, hold on. Okay.
走罗 好的
Here we go. All right.
不要紧 甜心 不要紧
It’s all right, honey. It’s okay.
走吧 好 好
Come on. Okay. Okay.
好 – 好痛
Okay. – It hurts.
甜心 开门
Open the door, honey.
进去吧
There you go.
不会有事的
You’re gonna be okay.
嘿 – 嘿 她还好吗?
Hey. – Hey. How is she?
我知道 宝贝 – 真谢谢你
I know. I know, baby. – Thank you so much.
老天 – 谢谢
God. – Thank you.
换作是你也会帮我
You’d do it for me.
好了 快去吧 – 谢谢 朋友
All right, all right. Go, go, go. – Thank you, my friend.
妈妈来罗
Here comes Mama.
让我上车 宝贝
Let me in, honey-baby.

Okay.
怎么回事?
What do we got here?
36岁男性… – 等等
36-year-old male… – Just hang on.
怎么回事? – 胸口疼痛
What do we got? – Chest pains.
2201房♥ 麻烦2201房♥
2201. 2201, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
我马上来
I’ll be with you in just a minute.

Hello.
…到那时已经瞎了 但他们还是教她做
blind by then, of course, but they teach her to do it as well,
玛莉一直扭 他们就用这…
so Mary is just twisting. They would have this…
马上就有人了
It won’t be long now.

Okay.
爸妈可以放心 她没事
Mom and Dad, you can relax. She’s fine.
烧已经退了 我开给她的止吐药
We got her fever down and she’s starting to respond
也开始奏效了
to some anti-nausea medicine I gave her.
可以带她回家了 – 等等
You’re good to take her home. – Wait.
止吐药 为了什么呢?
Anti-nausea medicine, but for what?
我猜只是很严重的胃食道逆流
Well, I think this is just a severe case of acid reflux.
不是
It’s not. No, it’s not.
我检查了她的喉咙 非常红肿 不过除此之外
I examined her throat and it’s very raw, but other than that,
都很正常 – 等一下
everything is fine. – Hold on a minute.
医生 一点都不正常 – 喔
Everything is not fine, Doctor. – Okay.
或许我们该出去谈
Maybe we can have this conversation outside.
可以啊
We can do that.
医生 这已经是我们第四次送急诊了
Doctor, this is our fourth time here.
这不是胃食道逆流
This isn’t acid reflux.
她的喉咙之所以红肿 是因为已经连续吐了好几周了
Her throat’s raw ’cause she’s been throwing up for weeks.
妈妈 我是医生 这是我的诊断
Well, Mom, I’m the doctor, and that’s my diagnosis.
先失陪了 我还有其他病人要看诊
So, if you’ll excuse me, I have other patients I need to see.
抱歉 这不是胃食道逆流
Excuse me, this is not acid reflux.
她也没有乳糖不耐症
She’s not lactose intolerant.
我们的小女儿生病了
There’s something wrong with our little girl.
比恩太太 请冷静点
Mrs. Beam, you need to calm down.
不 你才给我冷静点!
No, you calm down!
去找另一位医生来做检验!
You find me another doctor, you run some more tests!
没搞清楚我女儿究竟怎么回事之前 我绝不离开!
I’m not leavin’ this hospital until I know what’s wrong with my daughter!
好吧
Okay.
这样吧 我们来确认她没事
Listen, let’s make sure she’s okay.
比恩先生与太太 这位是柏基医生
Mr. and Mrs. Beam, this is Dr. Burgi.
我们的儿科主任
He’s head of our Pediatrics.
欧尼尔医生请前往急诊室
Dr. O’Neil to the ER, please.
欧尼尔医生请前往急诊室
Dr. O’Neil to the ER.
我们照了一系列的X光 还做了超声波扫描
So, we did a series of X-rays and a sonogram,
很遗憾的告诉你们
and I’m sorry to tell you
显然是百分百的腹部阻塞
that there appears to be 100% complete abdominal obstruction.
那是什么?
What is that?
她有部分的肠子打结了
Part of her intestines are twisted off.
请过来
Please.
我可以告诉你们
So, I can tell you, emphatically,
如果不马上清除阻塞的话
that if we don’t clear that obstruction right now,
你的女儿将会丧命
your daughter’s gonna die.
我们现在就必须动手术
We’re gonna need to take her right now.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
好 走吧 – 真对不起
Okay, let’s go. – I’m so sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
好了
Okay.
血压110/70
BP 110/70.
液体都准备好了
Okay, all the fluids are ready.
检查一下抽吸好吗? – 是 抽吸正常
Can you check the suction? – Right. Suction’s good.
给我防水透气敷料好吗?
Will you get me the Tegaderm, please?
备好了
It’s standing by.
比恩先生 请退后好吗?
Mr. Beam, will you step back?
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.

Okay.
我们需要将管子插♥进♥ 安娜贝儿的鼻腔内
We’ll need to insert this tube into Annabel’s nose
到她的胃里开始抽吸 好吗?
and then run it down into her stomach to begin suctioning, okay?
比恩太太 请你退后
So, Mrs. Beam, if you could step back.
妈妈 – 比恩先生 麻烦你
Mommy. -Mr. Beam, if you could come
过来按住她防止她乱动
and hold her down and help her keep her still,
这样会容易些 好吗?
that will make it easier, okay?
先生 我们必须马上进行
Sir, it’s imperative that we do this now, okay?
好的 好的
Okay. Okay. Okay.
才能替她麻醉 好吗?
Before we can give her any anesthesia, all right?
是我 – 甜心 开始罗
It’s me. – All right, sweetheart, here we go.
我就在这陪着你
I’m right here with you, okay?
宝贝 不要紧
Baby, it’s gonna be okay.
这会让你…
This is gonna make you…
会让你好受点 好吗?
It’s gonna make you feel better, okay?
别害怕 好吗?
Okay, don’t be scared, okay?
要咽下去 甜心 – 爸爸!
You need to swallow, sweetheart. – Daddy!
爸爸 好痛! – 要咽下去 甜心
Daddy, it hurts! – You need to swallow, sweetheart.
宝贝 – 就是这样
Baby. – There you go. There you go.
宝贝 不要紧 这会让你好过些
Baby, it’s okay. It’s gonna make you feel better, okay?
不要紧 不要紧
All right, all right. Okay, all right.
这样会好受些 – 好了
It’s gonna make you feel better. -All done.
好了
All done.
哪只鸟会变成其他鸟?
What bird turns into other birds?
蓝色小小的 – 蓝色的
The tiny blue one. – The blue one.
你是说那个…
Are you talking about the one that launches…
嗯 – …点完后会出现三只的那只?
Yeah. – …and you click it and three come out?
好 – 没错 就是那只小小的
Okay. – Yeah, it’s that tiny little one.
你玩到第几关了?
What level are you on?
啾啾谷
Chirp Valley.
我在国王猪老大这卡关好久了
I’ve been stuck on this King Pig Boss for quite a while.
这样不太好耶 史考特牧师
That’s not very good, Pastor Scott.
是喔 – 比恩先生与太太
No. – Mr. and Mrs. Beam.
比恩先生与太太
Mr. and Mrs. Beam.

Hi.
我们在为你们祷告
We’re praying for you.
孩子们 把手给我
Give me your hands, little one.
天上的父啊 我们为安娜比恩 以及比恩家族
Heavenly Father, we pray for the health and well-being
所有成员的健康而祷告 尤其是这两位…
of Anna Beam and the entire Beam family, especially these two…
安娜没事了
So, Anna is okay.
她正在恢复室
She’s in recovery.
但检验结果不理想
But my findings weren’t good.
小肠内还有其他阻塞处
There were other obstructions in the small bowel
花了很大的功夫才清除
that required extensive dissection to free them.
你…你将它们都清除了 对吗?
You… You cleared ’em all out, though, right?
的确
I did. I did.
但是?
But?
很遗憾的 我必须告诉你们
Unfortunately, I’m afraid
安娜贝儿患有很严重的 肠道蠕动异常疾病
that Annabel appears to have a very severe intestinal motility disorder.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?

Yeah.
那是什么 凯文?
What is that, Kevin?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!