我们可以在目的地会合
You know, we could meet you there.
我们可以… – 我载你们
We could… – No, I got you.
我们可以一起搭计程车或是公车…
We could all hop in a cab or there are buses…
好了
There we go.
你先请 美女
After you, beautiful.
这台破铜烂铁是我离婚时争来的
I won this garbage can in a divorce settlement.
等我拿到执照后就马上换新车
I’m getting me a new one as soon as I get my license.
等等 抱歉
Wait a minute. I’m sorry.
你没有驾照?
You don’t have a license?
财务规划师认证
CFP.
我想当财务规划师
I’m gonna become a certified financial planner.
我当然有驾照 – 抱歉
Of course I have a license. – I’m sorry.
我坐后座好了
Well, I’ll just get in the backseat.
我本来想拿出来的
You know, I meant to get that out of there.
不如我们三人坐一排?
So, why don’t we just go three across?
三人一排
Three across.
三人一排 – 三人一排
Three across. – Three across.
就这么办吧
All right, let’s do it.
好的 感谢你
All right, thank you, ma’am.
我们出发罗 – 关得上吗?
Okay. Off we go. – Does this close?
出发罗
Here we come.
你♥爸♥爸会怎么说?
What would your daddy say?
系上安全带 安娜
Put on your seat belt, Anna.
好吧
All right.
嘿 嘿 嘿!
Hey. Hey, hey!
出发罗
Here we go.
那栋是普天寿
That’s the Prud,
著名的普天寿中心 – 什么?
the famous Prudential Center. – What?
对 – 好大喔
Yes. – It’s so big.
这里很重要 注意看罗
Now, this is very important. Focus.
芬威球场
Fenway Park.
那边是消防栓
That’s a fire hydrant right there.
一点都不出名
Nothing famous about that.
这可是著名的灯塔山
Now, this is the famous Beacon Hill.
这是全市最富有的城区之一
This is one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in the entire city,
也是我男友家的所在
and it’s home to my sweet, sweet boyfriend,
汤姆布雷迪
Tom Brady.
他真的住这? – 没错
Does he really live there? – Yeah, he does.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe!
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
你看那只鱼
Look at that fish.
天啊!
Oh, my gosh!
好大喔
It’s so big.
看看
Look at that.
我的天 – 那是…
My goodness. – What is…
好可爱喔
Look how cute they are.
配上米饭和酱油就更可爱了
They’d be even cuter on some rice with some soy sauce.
安琪拉 有很多鱼在听!
Angela, there are fishes here!
好糟喔
You are awful.
开玩笑的啦
I’m just kidding.
其实我应该会油炸… – 我的…
I really would fry ’em with some… – My…
我只是…
I’m just…
喂?
Hello?
麻烦找克莉斯蒂比恩
May I speak with Christy Beam, please?
是的 我…我就是
Yes, this is… This is she.
这里是诺可医生的诊所
I’m calling from Dr. Nurko’s office.
明早七点刚好有预约空出来
We just got an opening at 7:00 a.m. tomorrow.
你能来吗?
Can you make it?
可以
Yes.
可以 女士
Yes, ma’am.
那明天见了
See you tomorrow, then.
谢谢
Thank you.
很好 好
Excellent. Good.
这里
There you go.
安娜 我需要你放轻松 深呼吸然后别乱动
Anna, I need you to relax, take deep breaths and don’t move.
有人在吗?
Hey, somebody there?
我听听你在想什么
Now, let me hear your thoughts.
真的吗?
Really?
躺下来
Okay, lie down.
告诉我
So, tell me,
你比较喜欢安娜还是安娜贝儿?
do you prefer Anna or Annabel?
我朋友都叫我安娜 安娜贝儿太正式了
Well, my friends call me Anna. Annabel’s too formal.
嗯 我明白
Yeah, I understand.
我的全名是诺克贝儿医生 但我也比较喜欢诺可
My real name is Dr. Nurkobel, but I prefer Nurko.
你为什么系艾摩的领带?
Why do you wear an Elmo tie?
我打赌输给他
I lost a bet to him.
若我赢了 现在就换他 系诺可医生的领带了
If I had won, he’d be wearing a Dr. Nurko tie right now.
要几时才能拿掉?
And when can you take it off?
等我下一个病患好之后
When my next patient gets better.
帮个忙 快点好起来吧
So, do me a favor, get better fast
因为我每次系这条 我太太都假装不认识我
because my wife pretends she doesn’t know me when I wear it.
接下来我想要
So, what I’d like to do next is
做个能动性试验与胃镜检查
a motility test and an endoscopy.
我要放个摄影机进去看一看
I want to put a camera inside and look around.

Okay.
会不会痛? – 一点都不会
Will it hurt? – Not a bit.
你会睡着
You’ll be sleeping.
麻烦了
Please.
再一次 麻烦影像
Again, picture, please.
那里 – 找到了
There. – Got it.
心跳73
Heart rate is 73.
血压稳定在115/74
She’s holding steady at 115/74.
比恩太太 我不是只看她的病例表
Mrs. Beam, I didn’t take her medical history at face value.
我们做了一系列深入的检验
As you know, we ran an extensive battery of new tests.
不幸的 检验确认了她病得很重
And unfortunately, the testing confirmed that she is very ill.
并且承受着很大的痛楚
And in a tremendous amount of pain.
好吗?请看
Okay? So, look.
我给你看
I’ll show you.
这一个是正常的功能
This one shows normal function.
另一边是安娜所罹患的
The other side, it’s what’s happening to Anna.
叫做假性肠梗阻动力障碍
It’s called Pseudo Obstruction Motility Disorder.
她的状况就像是…
Her condition is akin to a…
胃肠道全然瘫痪
To a paralysis of the GI tract.
胃的上半部功能正常 但是下半部却失常
The top part of the stomach works, but the bottom doesn’t.
神经传递不正确
The nerves don’t fire correctly,
导致肠子接收不到神经元发出的讯息
so the intestines can’t pick up the messages the neurons are sending.
那她所承受的痛呢?
Well, what about the pain she’s in?
我得老实说
Well, I have to say,
疼痛是最难医治的症状
pain is one of the most complicated things to treat.
诺可医生 我们之所以千里迢迢跑来找你 就是因为大家都说
Dr. Nurko, we came all the way here because everyone told me
只有你能帮助我们 – 我明白
you were the one person who could help. – Yeah, I know.
说你是那个
That you were the person
可以帮我的人 – 听着…
who could help me. – Listen…
你是那个可以帮助我女儿的人
That you were the person who could help my daughter.
比恩太太 我每天都接触这种病例
Mrs. Beam, I see this every day.
虽然目前安娜的病还没有找到治疗方式
And although there is currently no cure for Anna’s condition,
我们却可以专注在提升她的生活品质
our treatments are focused on improving quality of life
控制住疼痛
and controlling the pain.
还是有希望的
There’s hope.
好消息是
Now, the good news.
我们中心是极少数
Our center is one of the very, very few places
获得食品药物管理局批准 能够开药
that’s been granted permission by the FDA to prescribe a drug
帮助安娜消化某些食物
that can help Anna digest some foods.
若成功的话 就能缓解她腹胀的问题
If it’s successful, the distension in her stomach
也可以停止用胃造口进食
would be reduced and we could end the tubal feeding.
这样她才能过较为正常的生活
This would give her the semblance of a normal life.
正常的生活
A normal life.
能这样就太好了 医生
That would be wonderful, Doctor.
但还是有副作用的可能性
I mean, however, there’s potential side effects.
头痛、腹泻、发炎
Headaches, diarrhea, swelling,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!