你好,殿下
Good day, my lord.
我们到处找你
We’ve been up and down to seek thee,
因为我们一肚子烦恼 想将它排遣
for we are high-proof melancholy and would fain have it beaten away.
能给我们讲讲笑话吗?
Wilt thou use thy wit?
我的笑话在剑鞘里,拔♥出♥来♥吗?
It is in my scabbard, shall I draw it?
你把笑话挂在腰里?
Dost thou wear thy wit by thy side?
听说有人笑破肚皮 没人把笑话挂在腰里
Never any did so, though very many have been beside their wit.
请你拔♥出♥来♥吧 像琴师拿出乐器让我们高兴
I will bid thee draw, as we do the minstrels,
拔吧,你拔吧
draw, to pleasure us.
说实话,他脸色苍白
As I’m an honest man, he looks pale.
病了?还是生气?
Art thou sick, or angry?
拿出勇气来,朋友!
What, courage, man!
虽然忧愁能杀死猫 但你有勇气赶走忧愁
What though care killed a cat thou hast mettle in thee to kill care.
我们什么时候把野牛角
But when shall we set the savage bull’s horns
插在理性的班尼迪克头上?
on the sensible Benedick’s head?
下面写上 “已婚男班尼迪克在此”
Yea, and text underneath, “Here dwells Benedick the married man”?
我能不能悄悄和你说句话?
Shall I speak a word in your ear?
上帝保佑别向我挑战
God bless me from a challenge.
你是个坏蛋,我不开玩笑
You are a villain. I jest not.
你敢用什么方式,什么武器 什么时候和我决斗,我都从命
I will make it good how you dare, with what you dare, and when you dare.
否则我就宣布你是懦夫
Do me right, or I will protest your cowardice.
好,我一定奉陪 也可借此解解心中烦闷
Well, I will meet you, so I may have good cheer.
殿下,知遇之恩,我万分感谢
My lord, for your many courtesies, I thank you.
恕我不能再陪伴你身边
I must discontinue your company.
你弟弟这个私生子已逃出麦西纳
Your brother the bastard is fled from Messina.
你们合伙杀死了一位 温柔无辜的姑娘
You have among you killed a sweet and innocent lady.
至于那位白面公子 我们已约好决斗
For my Lord Lackbeard, there, he and I shall meet.
在那之前,愿他平安
And, till then, peace be with you.
他不是说我弟弟逃走了吧?
Did he not say, my brother was fled?
警官,这两人犯了什么罪?
Officers, what offense have these men done?
哦,大人,他们造谣生事
Marry, sir, they have committed false report.
而且,他们还说假话
Moreover, they have spoken untruths.
第二,他们诋毁诽谤
Secondarily, they are slanders.
最后第六,他们诬陷了一位小姐
Sixth and lastly, they have belied a lady.
第三,他们作伪证
Thirdly, they have verified unjust things,
总而言之,他们是说谎的坏蛋
and, to conclude, they are lying knaves.
警官学问太大,说话难懂
This learned constable is too cunning to be understood.
你们犯了什么罪?
What’s your offense?
王爷在上,我直截了当回答吧
Sweet Prince, let me go no farther to mine answer.
请听我说,让这位伯爵杀了我吧
Do you hear me, and let this count kill me.
我甚至蒙蔽了你的眼睛
I have deceived even your very eyes.
你的慧眼观察不到的
What your wisdoms could not discover,
让这几个蠢货揭露出来
these shallow fools have brought to light.
他们偷听到我承认 你弟弟唆使我诬陷希罗
Who overheard me confessing how your brother incensed me
让你们看见我 和假扮希罗的女仆说话
to slander the Lady Hero, how you saw me court Margaret in Hero’s garments,
让你们羞辱希罗小姐
how you disgraced her.
我的恶行已记录在案
My villainy they have upon record,
我愿以死将它封存 不愿再提起让我羞愧难当
which I had rather seal with my death than repeat over to my shame.
这段话是不是像利刃刺进你肉里?
Runs not this speech like iron through your blood?
听他的话就像喝下毒药
I have drunk poison whiles he utter’d it.
来人,把这两个原告带走
Come, bring away the plaintiffs,
弟兄们,赶上时间地点对头时
and, masters, do not forget to specify,
别忘了证明我是头驴
when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.
哪一个是那恶汉?
Which is the villain?
让我看看他的眼,以后碰见这样的
Let me see his eyes, that, when I note another man like him,
远而避之,哪个是他?
I may avoid him. Which of these is he?
想知道谁害了你,就看我吧
If you would know your wronger, look on me.
是你这奴才用鬼话 害死了我无辜的孩子?
Art thou the slave that with thy breath hast kill’d mine innocent child?
对,就我一个人
Yea, even I alone.
不,不是的,你这恶人
No, not so, villain.
这里还有一对正人君子
Here stann*k pair of honorable men,
第三个跑了,他们都有份
a third is fled, that had a hand in it.
两位贵人,谢谢你们 害死了我女儿
I thank you, Princes, for my daughter’s death.
把这事和你们的功绩一同记载
Record it with thy high and worthy deeds.
想想看,这事干得多光彩
‘Twas bravely done, if you bethink you of it.
我不知如何请你息怒 但我必须说
I know not how to pray your patience, yet I must speak.
对于我所犯下的罪恶
Choose your revenge yourself,
虽然我犯错出于无心 但你想如何处置,就如何处置吧
impose on me what penance your invention can lay upon my sin, yet sinn’d I not but in mistaking.
我发誓,我也是无心
By my soul, nor I.
为让老人家消气 我愿领受他给我的任何重罚
And to satisfy this good old man, I would bend under any heavy weight that he’ll enjoin me to.
我不能命令你们让我女儿复活
I cannot bid you bid my daughter live.
那不可能
That were impossible.
但我要你们向全体麦西纳人宣告 我女儿死得多么清白
But, I pray you both, possess the people in Messina here how innocent she died,
如果爱能激发你悲伤的诗情
and if your love can labor ought in sad invention,
给她墓碑挂上悼念的挽词
hang her an epitaph upon her tomb
对着她的尸骨吟唱
and sing it to her bones.
今晚就去
Sing it to-night.
明早你到我家来
To-morrow morning come you to my house,
做不成我女婿 可以做我侄女婿
for since you could not be my son-in-law, be yet my nephew.
舍弟有个女儿 和亡女长得一模一样
My brother hath a daughter, almost the copy of my child that’s dead,
她是我们兄弟二人的唯一继承人
and she alone is heir to both of us.
将你本该给希罗的都给她堂姐
Give her the right you should have given her cousin,
我的这口气也就消了
and so dies my revenge.
我接受你的好意
I do embrace your offer
今后克罗迪奥永远听你驱使
and dispose for henceforth of poor Claudio.
必须让这坏蛋和玛格丽特对质
This naughty man shall face to face be brought to Margaret,
她一定被令弟买♥♥通参与阴谋
who I believe was pack’d in all this wrong, hired to it by your brother.
不,我以灵魂发誓她并不知情
No. By my soul, she was not,
和我说话也不知道怎么回事
nor knew not what she did when she spoke to me.
据我所知,她一向规规矩矩
But always hath been just and virtuous in any thing I do know by her.
还有,大人 虽然没有白纸黑字
Moreover, sir. Although it be not under white and black,
可这原告,这罪犯 确实叫过我驴子
this plaintiff here, the offender, did call me ass.
请你在判罪时不要忘记
I beseech you, let it be remembered in her punishment.
谢谢你的细心和辛苦
I thank thee for thy care and honest pains.
上帝保佑你,请准许我离去
God keep your worship. I humbly give you leave to depart,
愿咱们后会无期
and should a merry meeting be wished,
小的告辞了
God prohibit it.
走吧,伙计
Come, neighbor.
诸位,明天早上见
Until to-morrow morning, lords, farewell.
我们一定来
We will not fail.
把这两人带走
Bring you these fellows on.
玛格丽特好姑娘 求你帮我请碧翠丝出来说话
Pray thee, Mistress Margaret, deserve well at my hands by helping me to the speech of Beatrice.
你能写首十四行诗 赞扬我的美貌吗?
Will you then write me a sonnet in praise of my beauty?
我会写首最高雅的 没有哪个男子高攀得上
In so high a style, Margaret, that no man living shall come over it,
说实话,你值得这样赞扬
for, in most comely truth, thou deservest it.
没有男子高攀得上 那我只好一辈子落空了?
To have no man come over me. Why, shall I always keep below stairs?
你的口才好犀利 说起俏皮话如猎狗咬人
Thy wit is as quick as the greyhound’s mouth, it catches.
你的口才像表演用的假剑
And yours as blunt as the fencer’s foils,
怎么使也伤不了人
which hit, but hurt not.
这就是男子汉的口才 决不会伤害女人
A most manly wit, Margaret, it will not hurt a woman.
请你叫出碧翠丝 我认输交出盾牌
So, I pray thee, call Beatrice. I give thee bucklers.
把剑交出来,盾牌我们自己有
Give us the swords, we have bucklers of our own.
恋爱之神,高坐天庭
The god of love sits above
知道我,他知道我
Knows me, and knows me
多么值得可怜…
How pitiful I deserve…
是我的歌♥喉值得可怜
I mean in singing.
说到恋爱,游泳好手利安德
But in loving, Leander the good swimmer,
最先请媒人的特洛伊罗斯
Troilus the first employer of panders,
谁都不像可怜的我
why, they were never so truly turned over
真的为情神魂颠倒
and over as my poor self in love.
我无法用诗句来表达 搜肠刮肚只找到
Marry, I cannot show it in rhyme, I have tried.
“儿郎”对“姑娘”,太幼稚
I can find out no rhyme to “lady” but “baby,”
“甲壳”对“轻蔑”,太牵强
an innocent rhyme. For “scorn,” “horn,”
“呆鸟”对“学校” 根本对不上
a hard rhyme. For “school,” “fool,”
这些韵脚都不太吉利
a babbling rhyme. Very ominous endings.
我想我命中无诗才 不会用华丽的词语去求爱
No, I was not born under a rhyming planet. Nor I cannot woo in festival terms.
亲爱的碧翠丝,我叫你 你就会来吗?
Sweet Beatrice, wouldst thou come when I called thee?
会,让我走,我也会走
Yea, signior, and depart when you bid me.
别走,再待一会儿
O, stay but till then!
“一会儿”已经过了,再见
“Then” is spoken, fare you well now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!