没用的东西
Damn thing only lights half the time.
该死 我也没好到哪去
Hell, I only work half the time myself.
你不太说话啊 有火吗?
You don’t say much. Got a light?
老兄 借个火好吗?
Buddy, you got a light?
嘿 老兄 你是聋子?
Hey, man, you deaf?

Yeah, I am.
我能理解 我是瘸子
I heard that. I lost a wheel.
该死的和平主义者
Fucking peaceniks.
要不是和他们观点相同 我会更讨厌他们的
I’d hate them a lot more if I didn’t agree with them.
来点啤酒吗?
You wanna get a beer?
什么?
What?
啤酒 酿造而成 喝起来凉凉的
A beer. A brew. Cold one.
现在是上午10点
It’s 10:00 in the morning, man.
那又怎样?
So?
不用了 谢谢
No, no thanks.
迈克·斯铎兹
Mike Stolz.
迈克
Mike.
理查德
Richard.
和尼克松同名?
Like Nixon?
有前途 走 伙计
That’s awesome. Here you go, bro.
那名字很配你
That shit’s good for you.
他们冲过来 把我们包围
They overran us. Swarmed us, bro.
只剩我和吉米了 我…
And it’s just me and Jimmy left, and I’m like…
我正准备逃 该死的吉米
I’m fucking gone. Fuck Jimmy, bro.
一把抓住我
And I fucking stand to run,
把我推开 杀死了我身后的那个家伙
and Jimmy pulls me down and greases this guy that was right on me.
我都没看见他
I never saw him.
吉米救了我
Jimmy saved my life.
我回头找他 正想说”我们快逃”
Then I look over, tell him, “Let’s go, bro.”
就看到吉米的人头落地
And Jimmy’s head was just gone.
那群卑鄙小人
Mother-fuckers!
他救了我的命
He saved my life.
上帝宽恕我 我把他一个人留在了那
And God forgive me, bro, I was gonna leave him there.
搞什么啊? 难道就没有一个像样的烟蒂夹?
What the fuck, man? Can nobody afford a decent roach clip?
看看这破玩意 是什么啊?
Look at this shit. What the fuck is this, bro?
显然凯西的不满情绪是为了寻求一致
Clearly, Kesey’s expressing his hatred for conformity.
波特兰州立大学
对 他在鼓吹个人主义
Yeah, he’s celebrating the individual,
但我认为是滥用权力问题
but I think it’s more about the abuse of power.
个人脱离群体 虽然…
The individual is disengaged from the society, although…
我认为是滥用权力问题
I think it’s more about the abuse of power.
结果 他演成了一个慷慨激昂的
As a result, he acts as a spiritual and emotional
政♥治♥人士 对吗?
authority figure, right?
我…
I…
我忘拿东西了
I forgot something.
嘿 走路小心点
Hey, watch it.
下巴
Chin.
瘦小
Thin.
瘦小
Thin.
宝石
Gem.
网络
Web.
网络
Web.
活力
Pep.
演讲系 本·帕吉
你可以随时来找我
You come by anytime.
-谢谢 帕吉教授 -不用谢
-Thanks, Dr. Padrow. -Sure.
看来你遇到了点小麻烦
Look like you have a coke problem.
我帮你?
May l?
我…
I…
我不要…
I don’t…
别废话了 好吗? 反正我也听不到
Yeah, don’t bother, all right? I’m deaf.
我会读唇语 但你那样的可不行 看了头晕
I can read lips, but not that well. Those are gonna make me seasick.
不用谢
You’re welcome.
该死的童子军
Damn boy scout.
嫌我口吃不屑与我交流?
You think you’re too good to talk to me?
慢着 我能听懂那句话
Wait a minute, I understood that.
你想要那破勋章吗?
You want a fucking medal?
不 我想拥抱你
No, I wanna hug you.
能和你握握手吗? 我叫理查德
How about I shake your hand? Richard.
亚特
Art.
你最好洗下手
You better wash your hands.
别沾上传染病了
This may be contagious.
要坐下吗 爱因斯坦?
You wanna sit down, Einstein?
当然
Yeah, sure.
你想要…
You wanna…
唯一能让我听到他说话的竟是个
The only person on the planet that I could hear
患了脑性麻♥痹♥的♥萎缩大叔
was a wickedly obscene genius with cerebral palsy.
而唯一能懂他的就是我这个聋子老兵了
And the only person that could understand him was a deaf vet.
我们真是一对畸形组合
We were like a traveling freak show.
这椅子用了多久了?
How old is that chair, anyway?
我在越南看到的坦克比这还小
I saw tanks in Nam smaller than that thing.
不要
No.
我买♥♥个新轮椅有什么用?
Why the hell would I need a new one?
我没有可去的地方
There’s nowhere for me to go.
嘿 小心点
Hey, watch it!
对不起
Oh, sorry.
你就不能移开点吗?
Can’t you go forward in that thing?
当然可以 但你得给我吹♥箫♥
Yeah, sure, if you blow me.
怎么了? 有什么好笑的?
What? What’s so funny?
她刚说什么?
What’d she say?
她只是想给我吹♥箫♥
Oh, she just wants to blow me.
那个脑瘫说啥了?
What did that spaz say?
我叫亚特 和艺术同一个单词
Art is what I’m called. A work of art, some would say.
支持亚特就给我吹♥箫♥
Support Art and blow me.
他说他很抱歉 他以后会小心的
He said he’s very, very sorry, and he’ll try to be more careful.
-好吧 -怪胎
-Yeah, right. -Freaks.
给他吹♥箫♥吧
Oh, and blow him.
这勾起了我的童年回忆
This reminds me of my childhood.
你也溜冰?
You used to skate?
我小时候经常和我祖母坐在这
I used to sit here with the grandmas
看着其他人溜冰
and watch everyone else skate.
物是人非了
Times they are achanging.

Yeah.
你溜得好吗?
Are you a good skater?
烂到家了
Oh, hell no.
再快点 再快点
Go faster, go faster.
当心点
Whoa, watch it.
亚特 伙计 停下
Art! Honeyman, stop!
我不知道他有没有受伤
I can’t tell if he’s hurt or not.
亚特 你还好吗?
Art, are you okay?
我正玩得高兴 这小妞撞到了我
I was kicking ass till this chick knocked me down.
她太危险了
She’s dangerous.
你还好吗?
You okay?
下次装个警报器
Yeah, next time use a blinker.
等在这
Wait here.
你是个糟糕的约会对象
You’re a lousy date.
你在听我说吗?
Are you listening to me?
你能看着我再说一遍吗?
You wanna repeat that to my face?
-什么? -你刚说什么?
-What? -What did you say?
-什么? -你刚不是听到了
-What? -You heard me.
事实上 我是个聋子
No, I didn’t, actually, I’m deaf.
但我会读唇语 我在那也知道你说什么
But I can see what you’re saying from over there.
冷静 老兄 没必要为这事闹不愉快
Hey, easy, tiger. Don’t get your knickers in a twist.
而且是你在偷听我们的私人对话
First of all, you’re eavesdropping on a private conversation.
再次 我有言论自♥由♥权
Secondly, I can say whatever I want.
是吗? 那我也有言论自♥由♥ 你是个蠢货
Yeah? So can l. You’re an asshole.
我朋友不是白♥痴♥
My friend is not a retard.
相反 他可能比我们三个人加起来都聪明
Actually, he’s probably smarter than the three of us put together.
他当然比你聪明
He’s certainly smarter than you.
他患了脑性麻痹 这影响到了他的运动机能
He’s got cerebral palsy. See, it affects his motor skills.
既然他的大脑还能影响运动机能
It means that his brain is perfectly functioning

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!