那就是我们俩都不太在意我是不是活着
that neither of us much cared whether or not I lived.
但我不喜欢那样
But I didn’t like that.
所以我做了她永远不会做的事情
So I did what she could never do.
我接受了自己
I accepted myself.
两年前
Two years ago,
国会通过了《美国残障法案》
the Americans with Disabilities Act was passed through Congress.
上周法案正式生效了
And last week it became a reality.
恭喜 这是你们的功劳
Congratulations. You did that.
我的老师 帕克斯先生
My teacher, Mr. Parks,
会说我终于找到自己的音乐了
would say that I’ve been able to find my music.
那是否意味着我成了超人?
Now does that mean that I became a superhero?
不 我不这么认为
No, I don’t think so.
虽然我有时喜欢穿着紧身衣
Although, I do like to wear spandex
和斗篷在房♥子周围晃
and a cape around the house sometimes.
你们所做的最有意义的事就是
The differences that you make that are the ones of lasting importance,
你们小小的一份努力将影响他人一生
they’re the little differences that you make in the life of another person.
今晚 我要告诉曾作出努力的所有人
And all of these people that I got to tell you about tonight,
你们改变了我的人生
they all made a difference in my life,
而我也希望或多或少影响了你们的人生
and I can only hope that somehow I made a difference in theirs.
年复一年
And that after years
努力要比生命更有意义
and years and years of trying to become larger than life,
我现在努力试着变得渺小一点
I’m now working on maybe being a little smaller.
嘿 你迟到了
Hey, you’re late.
扁我吧 勇士
Blow me, Ironsides.
后到的人请客
Last one in pays.
煎饼屋
好吧 太简单了 赛车手
All right, easy there, Andretti.
来吧 牛仔
Come on, cowboy.
-两个人? -麻烦了
-Two? -Please.
跟我来
Follow me.
这张桌子行么?
Is this one okay?
行 只要你给很多小费
Yeah, if you’re big tippers.
他会付的 不过他是个穷光蛋
He’s paying, but he’s a cheap son of a bitch.
但如果你愿意用自己的信♥用♥卡♥支付
But if you play your cards right,
你就可以到我椅子上来骑骑 宝贝
you could have a ride on my chair, baby.
他说 我会付钱 而且我是个穷光蛋
He says I’m buying and I’m a cheap son of a bitch,
但如果你愿意用自己的信♥用♥卡♥支付
but if you play your cards right,
你就可以到他椅子上骑
you can have a ride in his chair.
亲爱的 只要你保证你很快完事
Honey, only if you promise to go real fast.
不用 谢谢你 我们知道要点什么
No, thank you. I think we know what we want.

Yeah.
你搞到个热力四射的 甜心先生
You got a live one, Honeyman.
是啊
Yeah.
来了
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是我见过最慢的服务了
Well, that’s the slowest service I’ve ever seen.
我们花了二十年才吃到这个
It only took us 20 years to get these.
冷静点
Be cool.
你会害我们再被捕的
You’re gonna get us arrested again.
我也许不在意
And I probably wouldn’t mind.
我想他喜欢
I think he likes it.
哦 没错
Oh, yeah.
我想该我付钱了?
So, I guess this one’s mine, huh?
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
你在开玩笑吧
You’ve gotta be kidding me.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的理查德
Happy birthday, dear Richard
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
嘿 快点 许个愿
Hey, come on, make a wish.

Yeah.
-理查德 -什么?
-Hey, Richard. -Yeah?
有件事我一直想问你
There’s something I have always wanted to ask you.
什么事?
What’s that?
这个轮椅
Does this wheelchair
是不是让我的屁♥股♥看起来很大?
make my butt look big?
回头见 亚特
I’ll see you around, Art.
好吧
Yeah.
理查德·皮蒙特的重要项目”风车”
成为了多元化训练的蓝图
通过他的观念培训
他改善了23个国家的工作环境
和人们对雇用残疾人和与其公事的态度
他的努力促使了1990年
《美国残障法案》的制定
如今 理查德已娶妻并成为世界500强演讲者
他仍致力教导和鼓励人们消除偏见接受多元
克莉丝汀和理查德仍保持联♥系♥
亚特成为了一名作家 仍住在波特兰地区
他和理查德仍是知己

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!