-你知道还有什么更好笑吗? -什么?
-You know what else is funny? -What?
坐在轮椅上的家伙从楼梯上滚下去
A guy with CP rolling down a flight of stairs.
煎饼屋
嘿 老兄 你能不能把门…
Hey, buddy, can you hold that for…
谢谢 感激不尽
Thank you, appreciate that.
这就行
Just here.
遵命 老爷
Yes, your highness.
-你要不要脱衣服? -要
-You want your coat on or off? -Off.

Okay.
要菜单吗?
You need a menu?
不 不 我…
No, no. I…
我知道要点什么
I know what I want.
晚上好
Good evening.
我的意思是 早上好
I mean, good morning.
嘿 我们就要煎饼
Hey, we’ll just have the pancakes.

Yeah.
但我们经理说不能为你们提供
Actually, my manager told me that we can’t serve.
-你们不提供煎饼? -为什么? 他们…
-You can’t serve pancakes? -Why? They…
他们怎么会没有
They got them.
听着 我不想让你觉得我失礼…
Look, I don’t want to sound rude…
不不不 你没有不礼貌 只不过…
No, no, no. You’re not rude, it’s…
只有我懂他的话
I’m the only one who understands him.
我已经尽量不把这搞成吵架
I’m trying my damnedest to not make this a scene.
很好 我觉得没必要吵架
Good. I don’t feel there is one.
我想你们俩最好离开
I think you two need to leave.
你们让其他顾客感觉非常不舒服
You’re making the other customers very uncomfortable.
为什么?
Why?
嘿 我们可以拒绝为这里任何一个顾客服务
Hey, we can refuse to serve whoever we want here.
你开玩笑的吧
You gotta be kidding me.
今天是我朋友的生日 而他只想要吃煎饼
It’s my friend’s birthday. All he wants is pancakes.
我… 我想
I… I think
她需要些性感的帅哥
she needs some hot man love.
也许 我会问问她
Maybe. I’ll ask her,
但我觉得她不是你喜欢的类型
but I don’t think she’s your type, Art.
好吧 你休想
Okay, don’t you dare.
你是我见过世上最丑陋 最恶心的东西
You are the ugliest, most disgusting thing I have ever seen.
我想你这种人就不该出生
I thought people like you died at birth.
别人怎么可能在你旁边吃的下东西?
How do you expect people to eat around you?
正常人看都不愿看你
Normal people shouldn’t even have to look at you.
听着 小姐
Listen, lady.
我…
I’m
我很抱歉
sorry if I’m
做了你该做的事情
doing your job for you.
他说他为自己倒了客人们的胃口感到很抱歉
He says he’s very sorry for turning your customers’ stomachs.
-那显然应该是你的工作 -是啊
-That’s obviously your job. -Yeah.
好吧 要么你们离开 要么我就叫警♥察♥了
Okay, you know what? You guys can leave, or I can call the police.
哦 哦 等着
Oh, oh, wait.
叫警♥察♥吧
Call them.
那晚 我们因为违反了所谓的丑陋法而被捕
That night we were arrested for violating what was known as an Ugly Law.
根据这个法律 任何一个出现在公共场合
This law made it a crime for anyone to appear in public
的病人 残疾人或畸形的人都是犯罪
who is diseased monstrosity or deformity in any way
只要那是个丑陋得难以入目的东西
so as to be an unsightly or disgusting object.
嘿 嘿 兄弟
Hey, hey, buddy.
小心点 白♥痴♥
Watch it, dickwad.
那个恶劣的女招待帮了我大忙
That horrible waitress had done me a huge favor.
我一直努力隐藏我的过去 她迫使我面对它
I’d been trying to hide from my past. She made me embrace it.
我辞去报酬很好的工作
I quit my nice, highpaying job
却去给一个真正的混♥蛋♥打工
and went to work for a real jerk.
我自己
Me.
我给陌生的老板打电♥话♥
I coldcalled every business in the phone book.
我总是能说服别人
I wouldn’t take no for an answer.
我帮认识的老兵都找到了工作
I found jobs for every vet I knew,
在这过程中 我找到了属于我的生活
and in the process, I found a life calling for myself.
好了理查德 来看看这个听起来怎么样
All right, Richard, let’s see how this sounds.
柯林斯医生 请你给21-10分机打电♥话♥
Dr. Collins, please call extension 21-10, stat.
那时候 老兵只相信老兵
At that time, the only people vets trusted were other vets,
所以我在政♥府♥找了个帮他们找工作的职位
so I got a job at a government agency helping them find work.
你到底怕什么?
What is it that you’re afraid of,
是他不能跟你合作还是你不能跟他合作?
that he can’t work with you, or that you can’t work with him?
你得好好想想 不是吗?
You had to stop and think about that, didn’t you?
我一被聘请 迈克就说他想找个工作
As soon as I was hired, Mike said he wanted a job.
没有什么能比毁了一个
Nothing tickled him more
对他来说没意义的系统更让他高兴的了
than trying to tear down a system that made no sense to him.
迈克天生善于物色人才
Mike was a natural headhunter.
我毅力绝佳 女士
I’m like Chinese water torture, lady.
我会一直给你打电♥话♥直到你开窍
I’m gonna keep calling you back till you pull your head out of your ass.
听着 女士 听我说
Listen, lady, listen, listen to me.
打仗时 我的脚在稻田里被废了
I left my leg in a rice paddy.
我每个月都有很丰厚的补贴
I get a big, fat check every month.
我不需要求他们来做这工作
I don’t need to be begging work for these guys.
但是他们需要我
But they need me.
也需要你这样有远见的人
And they need somebody like you with balls
给他们一个机会 也给你公♥司♥一个发展机会
to give them a freaking chance to make your company better.
什么?
What?
是吗? 好吧 我同意 小姐
Yeah? Well, amen, sister.
也许哪天我们可以出去喝一杯
Listen, maybe you and l could get a drink sometime.
好吧 也许不行 好吧 就这样
All right, maybe not. All right, take care.
豪言已出
The word was out.
我可以给任何残疾人
I could find jobs for any disabled person,
老兵或其他的人找到工作
veteran or otherwise.
她以前是文件管♥理♥员♥ 二十年来没有请过假
She’s a file clerk and she hasn’t missed a day of work in 20 years.
-听起来不错 -告诉他我是个侏儒 告诉他
-Sounds good. -Tell him I’m a dwarf. Tell him.
她明天能开始上班吗?
Can she start tomorrow?
能 还有她是个侏儒
Yeah. And she’s a dwarf.
-什么? -侏儒
-A what? -A dwarf.
一个侏儒怎么可能当文件管♥理♥员♥?
How the hell can a dwarf be a file clerk?
她的专长是整理L到Z的文件
She specializes in L through Z.
我有一个梯凳 笨蛋
I have a step stool, stupid.
她有梯凳 没问题的
She got a step stool. Come on.
-好吧 我给她个机会 -好的
-Okay, I’ll give her a shot. -Right.
-让她明天过来吧 -好极了
-Have her come in tomorrow. -Great.
喂?
Hello?
是不是政♥府♥办公室?
Is this the Governor’s office?
是的 我是理查德·皮蒙特
Yeah, well, this is Richard Pimentel.
好象有人打过来过
I have a note to return a call.
好的
Okay.

Hello.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
嗯…
Well…
谢谢你 先生 非常感谢 我一定尽力
Thank you, sir. Thank you very much. I certainly try.
因为你是无药可救的垃圾 因为你自私
‘Cause you’re an ungrateful piece of shit. ‘Cause you’re selfish.
哪种工作?
What kind of offer?
什么?
What?
什么? 你♥他♥妈♥想找我单挑?
What? You wanna fucking take me on?
你想单挑? 大块头?
You wanna take me on, tough guy?
是 我很愿意谈这个 绝对
Yeah, I would love to talk about that. Absolutely.
我才不管那么多
I don’t give a shit, man.
好的 非常感谢
Okay. Thank you very much.
听着 兄弟 我现在立马去你那里怎么样
Listen, bro, how about I come down there right now
然后用我的塑料腿把你扁死
and I beat you to death with my plastic leg?
什么? 什么时候?
What? When?
你明天上班?
You can start tomorrow?
他会去的
He’ll be there.
嘿 兄弟 你帮了一个退伍军人♥大♥忙
Hey, bro, listen, you’re doing a great thing for a vet, man.
别搞砸了
Don’t fuck it up.
-敬我们的未来 -干杯
-To our future. -Absolutely.
上周 政♥府♥办公室打电♥话♥给我…
So, when the Governor’s office called me last week…
哇 我没听错吧?
Whoa. Excuse me?
我猜办公室的人听说了些关于我的事情
I guess his office had heard something about me.
我记不得具体是哪个词了
I don’t remember the exact words,
就是创新者 天才之类的词

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!