那么你是不是要对我好点
Then you better be nice to me, huh?
因为马上我又要管理这里了
Because I’m gonna be in charge here soon.
嗯 嗯 嗯
Huh? Huh? Huh.
耶 我稍后会弄的
Yeah, I’ll get to that later.
我很好
I’m all right.
我正在试
I’m trying.
泰克
Tack!
泰克 为什么这样打扮 你看上去不错
Tack, why all dressed up? You look great.
-我和科克蓝得有个约会 -你小子
-I got a date with Kirkland. -You little
第一次约会 嗯 不错 不错
Your first date, huh? Good going, good going.
-那是什么 古龙香水 -不是 是枪的润滑油
-What you got there, cologne? -No. It’s gun oil.
-马奥尼在哪儿 -这儿
-Where’s Mahoney? -Here.
嗨 马奥尼 有人要找你
Hey, Mahoney? Somebody here to see you.
-你是马奥尼 -是的
-You Mahoney? -Yeah.
-我来自BCS -BCS
-I’m here for the BCS. -BCS?
-体腔调查 -哦 好 好 好
-Body cavity search. -Oh, right, right, right.
他在哪里
Where is he?
都出去了
Everybody out.
让我们离开这里
Let’s get out of here.
你在干吗 等一下
Hey! What are you doing? Wait a minute!
-闭嘴 -你在干吗
-Shut him up. -What are you doing?
休息一下 我们马上就会有起色的
Now, just relax, and we’ll get along fine.
我们稍后再谈
We’ll talk later.
你好 泰克布雷
Hello, Tackleberry.
科克蓝得
Kirkland.
你看上去很漂亮啊
You look very nice.
允许我也回敬你一下
Permit me to respond in kind.
我以前从来没看过你穿公务员服
I’ve never seen you in civilian attire before.
-失望吗 -哦 不是
-Disappointed? -Oh, negative.
-你的 -哦 不
-And you? -Oh, no.
好 快7点了 我们该走了
Well, almost 1900 hours. Guess we better go.

Right.
这儿
Here.
这是什么
What’s this?
是耳朵手铐 我特地为你做的
They’re ear cuffs. I had them made just for you.
礼物
Gift.
晚安 泰克布雷
Good night, Tackleberry.
晚安 科克蓝得
Good night, Kirkland.
-泰克布雷 -是
-Tackleberry? -Yes?
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Ditto.
-哦 尤金 -哦 凯丝琳
-Oh, Eugene. -Oh, Kathleen.
尤金
Eugene.
哦 尤金
Oh, Eugene!
晚上好
Good evening.
好 请
Oh, excuse, please.
生日快乐 皮特
Happy birthday, Pete.
不是我生日 艾瑞克
It’s not my birthday, Eric.
那些废话有必要吗
Is all that crap necessary?
-你看上去有点急 皮特 -不 我很好
-You seem a little edgy, Pete. -No, I’m fine.
-你要筷子还是叉子 -事情运转的如何
-You want chopstick or fork? -How are things at work?
糟透了
Awful.
如果我不快点做好的话 我会失去工作
If I don’t do something quick, I’m out of a job.
他们说我太老了
They’re saying I’m too old.
他们说我失败了
They’re saying I’m losing it.
他们说我有妄想症
They’re saying that I’m paranoid.
他们都要来弄我 爱瑞克
They’re all out to get me, Eric.
嗨 嗨 嗨 嗨
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!
-放松 -啊
-Try to relax. -Ah!
我很抱歉 只是疲劳过渡
I’m sorry. It’s just the strain, that’s all.
你这个笨蛋
You stupid bastard!
对不起
Excuse me.
你为什么要这样对我
Why are you doing this to me?
-谁 -你
-Who? -You!
那些你给我的新兵
And those rookies you sent me.
他们做的就是搅和
All they can do is screw up.
现在这个地区开始反对我们 他们从四面八方都针对我
The neighborhood is turning against us. They’re coming at me from all directions.
那很正常
That would be normal.
你为什么不做点什么
Why don’t you do something?
-比如说 -嗯
-Like what? -Well…
做点事使这个地区安定
something to reassure the neighborhood.
为这个地区做个特殊的 警民秀
A special show of police involvement for the neighborhood.
街道展览
A street fair.
街道展览
A street fair.
爱瑞克 这个主意太棒了
Eric, that’s a brilliant idea.
这是干什么的
What’s a big brother for?
-这条鱼熟了 -哦 你要炒一下吗
-This fish is boiling. -Oh, you want stir-fry?
慢慢来 太简单了 就算是四分位也会做
Step right up! It’s so simple even a quarterback can do it.
-你看上去像个四分位 -我
-You look like a quarterback. -Me?
-是啊 -你拿一下
-Yeah. -Hold this?
帮你拿着棉花糖 快
I’ll hold your cotton candy.
我知道你行的 快点
I know you can do it. Come on.
从你的肩上拿起来
Get it up on your shoulder.
谢谢你 市长夫人
Thank you, Mrs. Mayor.
现在这个清扫将会成为 新的精神标志
Now, this broom is just a symbol of the new spirit…
就是要清扫整个地区范围
that’s sweeping across our neighborhood.
所以 市长夫人 也许你会加入我们的
And so, Mrs. Mayor, perhaps you’ll join with me…
为街区清扫犯罪的活动
in sweeping the crime off our streets for good.
-这儿在干什么 -警♥察♥们在做展览
-What’s going on here? -Cops are having a fair.
-为了什么 -他们试图融♥资♥
-What for? -They’re trying to raise money…
来打扫这个地区
to clean up the neighborhood.
那正是太好了
That’s awful nice of them.
他们会安排比赛和奖励吗
Are they gonna have games and prizes and rides?

Yeah!
-他们有大的宣传车吗 -他们有一辆很大的
-Are they gonna have a Ferris wheel? -They got a big one.
我讨厌宣传车
Ah! I hate Ferris wheels!
-我的胃不好 我感到不舒服 -额
-I got a bad stomach. Make me sick. -Aw…
-你不一定要坐上去 -不
-You don’t have to ride on it. -No!
-好的 如果你和我一起我会继续做 -好的
-Well, I’ll go on it if you go on with me. -Okay.
-让我们去玩吧 -好
-Let’s go have some fun. -Yeah!
这是故意伤害
It’s mayhem.
-喂 你是市长吗 -是 我是
-Hi, are you the mayor? -Yes. Yes, I am.
-我投了你的票 -哦 你正是太好了
-I voted for you. -Oh, that was very nice of you.
-我知道我是受命投票的 -长官 这不像你
-I know when I’m whipped. -Sir, that’s not like you.
-谁是接管这里的 别告诉我是 -马奥尼
-Who’s taking over? Don’t tell me. -Mahoney.
毛瑟上尉找你在集♥合♥室 现在
Captain Mauser wants to see you in the squad room. Now.
从这一刻开始 我是这个地区 的执行指挥官
From this moment on, I am the de facto commander of this precinct.
我的名字是毛瑟上尉 上尉
My name is Captain Mauser. Captain.
星期四以后
On Thursday last…
你就会成为令人厌恶的个人 攻击的目标
yours truly was the object of a disgusting personal attack.
我想要几个名字
And I would like to have some names.
就几个名字
Just some names.
好的
Okay.
照你的方法 但是我会中止 一些个别的
Have it your way. But I will suspend every single one of you!
长官
Sir.
我做了
I did it.
马奥尼
Mahoney.
马奥尼
Mahoney?
-你认为我是一个怎么样的小丑 -杂耍小丑
-What kind of clown do you think I am? -A juggling clown?
-你被停职了 不确定 坐下 -你不能做这个
-You’re suspended. indefinitely! Sit down! -You can’t do that.
-你停他职 停我职 -我很荣幸
-What? -You suspend him, you suspend me.
坐下 烂人
My pleasure. Sit down, smelly.
我们不知道他们是从哪里来的 他们躲在那里
We don’t know where they come from, where they hide out.
我们甚至不知道谁是他们的领导者
We don’t even know who their leader is.
-上帝 我会喜欢去钉住那些家伙吗 -我想要我的工作
-God, would I like to nail that bunch. -I would love to get my job back.
我看到布拉特会怎么做
I say we do what Baretta would do.
布拉特
Baretta?
-什么 -从事简单活动
-What? -Go undercover.
渗透到黑帮李 取得他们的信任
Infiltrate the gang. Get their confidence.
-斯图曼 -你想你可以做吗
-Schtulman. -You think you could do that?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章伸冤记
下一篇文章与恐龙同行
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!