给我面镜子 劳驾
Could I have the mirror, please?

Sure.
上尉
Lieutenant?
长官
Sir?
不 不 不 弄个假发
No, no, no. We’ll get a wig.
你今天没有看到这个国家艺术的 假发吗 长官
Have you seen the state-of-the-art in wigs today, sir?
你再说什么啊
What the hell are you talking about?
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do about this?
-嗨 你在干吗 -走开 女士 求你了
-Hey, what you doing? -Leave me alone, lady, please?
好吧
Well…
这就是我所期待的吗
This is just what I’ve been looking for.
-我不担心你这样 -振作 振作
-I’m not afraid of you punks. -Come on, man. Come on!
-在这儿 -你要去哪
-Right here. -Where are you going?
-我哪也不去 -不要这样 我会帮你的
-I ain’t going nowhere. -Come on, I’ll take you all on.
过来 我需要你 我不怕偷钱包的小偷
Come on, I want you. I’m not afraid of a wallet thief.
-现在就你和我 -你和我
-Now it’s just you and me. -You and me.
好的 过来 过来
Okay, come on. Come on.
过来 我说得累了 废物
Come on. I’m tired of talking to you, punk.
我想跳舞 我想把我的手搭在你身上
I wanna dance. I wanna get my hands on you.
也 你现在想和我说话了 好 让我看看
Yeah. You ready to talk to me now? Come on. Show me.
教我
Teach me.
好 一起来 放我下来
Okay, one at a time. Put me down!
-快点 放我下来 -哦 我们会放你下来的
-Come on, put me down. -Oh, we’ll put you down, all right.
正在这个时候
At this point in time…
你正是一个不怀好意的恶作剧 的目标
yours truly was the object of a malicious prank.
现在
Now…
这里有谁可以告诉我这是怎么 发生的
can anybody in here tell me how this happened?
我可以 长官 如果你不制止它的话 你就是瞎了眼了
I can, sir. And if you don’t stop that, you could go blind.
你认为那很好笑 是吗 马奥尼
You think that’s funny, don’t you, Mahoney?
好 你正在写报告 把他写进去
Well, you’re on report. Put him on report.
你们不要离开这房♥间 直到找到发生了什么
We are not gonna leave this room until we find out what happened.
-发生了什么 -这儿怎么了
-What happened? -What’s going on here?
没什么 我在教训他们
Nothing. I was just reprimanding the men.
-和你的教训见鬼去吧 -你不明白
-To hell with your reprimands. -You don’t understand.
-闭嘴 我有话要说 -你看看我的手
-Shut up, I have something to say. -Would you take a look at my hands?
我认为那是个人卫生的问题
I think that’s a matter of personal hygiene.
-我讲的是公众安全 -是
-I am talking about public safety. -Yes, sir.
大家听着 这是认真的
Now listen up, everybody. This is serious.
我们要做点什么了
We’ve gotta do something.
这是一场战争 现在 我们还没有开始
This is war! Now, we didn’t start it…
我们就要结束了
but we are going to finish it.
我不介意我们要花更多的时间
I don’t care if we work time and a half…
我不介意如果要花双倍的时间
I don’t care if we have to work double time…
但是记住我的话 我们要钉死 这些小阿飞 从现在开始
but mark my words, we are gonna nail these punks, starting now!
-我们会做到的 -耶
-We can get them! -Yeah!
让他们去死吧
Let’s kick ass!
-不许动 -不许动
-Freeze! -Freeze!
把他们铐起来
Cuff them.
不行 我忘带手铐了 它们在车上
I can’t. I forgot my cuffs. They’re on the bike.
没关系
No problem.
嗨 嗨 不好意思 我讨厌打断别人 我可以去参加婚礼吗
Hey, hey. Excuse me. I hate to interrupt, but can I go to the wedding?
我意思是 我准备了礼物 看 远处 唔
I mean, I’ve got a gift. Look. Remote. Huh?
对不起
Excuse me.
-我想你不应该那样做 -你会怎么办
-I don’t think you should be doing that. -What you gonna do about it?
-我必须逮捕你 -你不要用那个
-I have to arrest you or something. -You don’t wanna use that.
看 我是认真的 那是我的
Look, I’m serious. That’s my–
哦 对不起
Oh, I’m sorry.
哦 我不知道
Oh, I didn’t know–
赛得不喜欢你不付钱
Zed don’t like when you miss payments.
你迟到了
You’re late.

Hey!
那是我的蔬菜商
That’s my greengrocer.
去巡逻你的地方 警官
Walk your beat, cop.
-他认为他是布鲁斯 李 -你要打赌吗
-He thinks he’s Bruce Lee. -You wanna bet?
去你的
Damn you.
想打架吗 唔
Wanna fight, huh?
打啊
Fight me!
他很棒
He’s very good.
我喜欢
I like this.
哦 不是西兰花
Oh! Not on broccoli!
哦 不是花菜
Oh! Not on cauliflower!
-嗨 嗨 -甜心
-Hey, hey. -Sweetchuck!
你去哪里
Where you going, man?
过来 妈妈
Come on, mother.
过来 过来 这里
Come on! Come on back here, man!
-过来 他在这里 -他在我们周围
-Come, he ran in here! -We got him surrounded!

Hey.
好 好的 好的 我们会去的
Right. Okay, okay. We’ll be right there.
在蓝牡蛎酒吧有一场火拼 我们要不要派特种部队
There’s a huge fight at the Blue Oyster Bar. Should we send the SWAT team?
-不 -真的
-No. -No?
你派马奥尼去
You send Mahoney in.
M15 蓝牡蛎酒吧有群殴
M-15, a 415 in progress at the Blue Oyster Bar.
-蓝牡蛎 -我知道那里 等一下
-Blue Oyster? -I’ll get the address. Hold on.
-蓝牡蛎酒吧在 -科万大街621号♥
-The Blue Oyster Bar is -621 Cowan Avenue.
我去了
I’m going in.
出来了
Coming out!
嗨 高塔
Hey, Hightower.
这儿看上去很糟
Uh… Looks pretty bad in there.
我进去了
I’m going in.
哦 不 不 不 高塔 别进去
Oh, no, no, no. Hightower, don’t go in there.
你会杀了你自己的 高塔
He’s gonna get himself killed. Hightower!
把这个放上卡车 我马上回来
Put these in the truck. I’ll be right back.
他马上就回来
He’ll be right back.
你有权利保持沉默 有权找法庭指定的律师
You have the right to remain silent. The right to a court-appointed attorney.
你有权利唱蓝调 你有权看有线电视
You have the right to sing the blues. You have the right to cable TV.
你有权转租
You have the right to sublet.
你有权粉刷这墙壁 颜色不要太亮
You have the right to paint the walls. No loud colors.
高塔 太感谢你了
Hightower. Thanks a lot, man.
随时效劳
Anytime.
你们都好吗
Y’all be good, now.
-不好意思 -怎么了
-Excuse me. -Yeah.
我可以要你的签一下这个吗
Could I have your signature?
-好的 要签什么 -授权体腔调查
-Sure. What do you got? -Authorization for a body cavity search.
听着 你们每个人 当然还有你
Listen, each and every one of you men, and you too, of course…
功劳当之无愧
deserve real congratulations.
这是警界的一段佳话 真的
That’s a damn fine piece of police work. Really.
我想今天你们都感到有所不同
I think you’ll feel the difference today.
整个地区正为之兴奋
The whole neighborhood is excited about this.
是真的 扑克特
Really. Proctor!
-我告诉你 这里警戒结束后 -太棒了
-When this watch is over… -Yeah.
我们去酒吧好好的喝一杯
we’ll go to the Club & Cuff. Drinks on me.
上尉 赫斯特首长电♥话♥
Captain, Chief Hurst is on the phone.
-我们要走了 长官 -不 不 不 这是给你的 唔
-We’ll leave you alone, sir. -No, no, no. This is for you too, huh?
拉赛德
Lassard.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
逮捕42人 长官 是
Forty-two arrests, sir. Yes.
好的 我告诉过你这些新兵可以 干好的 长官
Well, I told you these young recruits could take care of the job, sir.
毛瑟带来了更多的好消息 你等一下
Mm-hm. Here comes Mauser with more good news. Can you hold on?
我恐怕我们要失去控制权了
I’m afraid we had to drop most of the charges.
看上去我们要失去控制权了
It appears we had to drop most of the charges?
不合适的拘捕程序
Improper arrest procedures.
-没有必要动用武力 长官 -“没有必要使用武力”
-Unnecessary use of force, sir. -“Unnecessary use of force”?
我们必须把那些囚犯放了
We had to release the prisoners.
对不起给你们带来坏消息 还有什么事
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Will there be anything else?
没了 我只想一个人待会
I’m really sorry. No, I just wanna be alone.
不正当使用武力
Unnecessary use of force?!
他们在说什么 他们是怎么做事的
What are they talking about? How are they supposed to do the job?
马奥尼
Mahoney.
毛瑟
Mauser…
我知道你在干吗
I know what you’re doing.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章伸冤记
下一篇文章与恐龙同行
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!