-什么 -文尼 我
-What? -Well, I…
-我想我 -你想什么
-I think I’m… -You think what?
-嗯 我可能 -泰克 什么 说出来啊
-Well, I might… -Tack, what? Spell it out.
林肯 欧逊 维克托 爱德华
Lincoln, Ocean, Victor, Edward.
恋爱 尤金 你在恋爱 你这个小坏蛋
Love? Eugene, you’re in love! You little devil!
你在恋爱 那太好了
You’re in love. That’s great!
-让我们保持在10到35之间 好吗 -哦
-Let’s keep this 10-35, okay? -Oh.
当然 当然 在你我之间
Of course, of course. Between you and me.
你和科克蓝德 她对你也有吸引力
You and Kirkland? So she have the hots for you too?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我在感情这方面不在行
I’m inexperienced in matters of a romantic nature.
泰克 你以前有交过女朋友吗
Tack, you’ve been with women before.
-嗯 我 -你以前有一个女朋友
-Well, I—You’ve had one woman before.
-嗯 不是很对 -拜托 我看到你和一个女孩逛街的
-Well, not really. -I’ve seen you walking with girls.
准确的讲
To be precise–
你今年28岁 你是一个男人
You’re 28 years old. You’re a man of the world–
马奥尼 我是处♥男♥
Mahoney, I’m a virgin!
做你自己的事去 不然我要发疯的
Go about your business, or I’ll crack some heads!
-扑克特 -哦 上尉 我正在找你
-Proctor! -Oh, lieutenant, I was looking for you.
我有福卢斯在酒吧喝醉的照片 就是你要的那些
I have the pictures of the fruits drunk at the bar, like you asked.
虽然有点合成的
The composition’s a little off,
但是长官你可以 清楚的看到那些人是喝醉了
but, sir, you can clearly see those fruits are drunk.
谁要这些人喝醉的照片 我要的是那些新兵在酒吧喝醉的照片
Who asked for fruits drunk at a bar? I asked for new recruits drunk at the bar.
新兵
Recruits?
上尉 我是学艺术的 我可以帮这个人穿上制♥服♥
Lieutenant, I majored in art. I could put a uniform on this guy.
-看上去有点像高塔 -你怎么了 输了
-It would look like Hightower. -What are you, losing it?
给我 马奥尼
Just get me Mahoney.
-要我保存下来吗 -给我 马奥尼
-Should I save these? -Get me Mahoney!
看这个 看这个 我什么也没看见啊 什么也没看见
Look at this, look at this. I got nothing here, I got nothing.
-泰克 你介意吗 我的生活 -马奥尼
-Tack, would you mind? I got a life. -Mahoney!
毛瑟上尉要见你 普诺特
Lieutenant Mauser wants to see you. Pronto!
嘣 嘣 嘣 嘣
Bom-bom-bom-bom
什么时候现在 马奥尼 你是我的了
Any day now, Mahoney, and your little ass is mine.
你要见我 长官
You wanted to see me, sir?
你妈妈没有教过你要先敲门吗
Didn’t your mother teach you how to knock?
那要看了 长官 我不想变得 太个人了
It depends. Sir, I hope this isn’t gonna be too personal.
我听到你讲我的笑话
I heard what you said about my little butt.
我不知道怎样跟你说 但是我很直接的
I don’t know how to break this to you, but I’m straight.
你知道 你很幽默 你知道吧 马奥尼
You know, you’re very funny, you know that, Mahoney?
每年都会有个新手一位自己 是一位喜剧演员
Every year, we get a rookie who thinks he’s a comedian.
好 喜剧演员先生
Well, Mr. Comedian…
看如果你认为这个很好笑
see if you think this is funny.
这是你的新任务
It’s your new assignment.
我们要在这里做些什么
What are we supposed to be doing here?
万一谁的车停了
In case somebody’s car stops…
我们从一氧化碳中毒里救了他们
we save them from carbon monoxide poisoning.
谁来拯救我们呢
Who’s gonna save us?
我想这可能会使你们觉得有点 烦 嗯
I guess it can get kind of boring, huh?
嗨 卢 卢 接球 这儿
Hey, Lou! Lou, wanna play catch? Here!
去接啊 去接 卢
Go get it. Go get it, Lou.

Lou!
耶 接得好 卢
Yeah. Good catch, Lou.
丝♥袜♥
Silk stockings

Uh…
对不起
Excuse me?
-请问我可以用一下洗手间吗 -你要加油吗
-Could I use your restroom, please? -You buying gas?

No.
那要别处去尿吧
Then pee somewheres else.
-看 这是一次紧急情况 -好 带上钥匙
-Look, this is a police emergency. -Okay. Take the key.
嗨 不要和那个跑了
Hey, don’t run away with that.
通讯是建立一个成功的市民
The key to forming…
守望小组的关键
a successful citizen’s watch group is communication.
你考虑一下这个地区
I want you to think of this precinct…
作为一个小型通讯网络的中心
as the hub of a miniature communications network…
从你们家延展到每个警官 每时每刻
stretching from each of your homes to every officer, on duty and very dirty.
-卢 让我们弄点吃的 -谁有阿司匹林吗
-Lou, let’s get something to eat. -Anybody got any aspirin?
我头疼 没完没了
I’ve got a headache that’s not gonna quit.
哦 好 看这个 这里 是琼斯 男孩
Oh, well, look at this, here. It’s the Jones Boys.
好家伙 马奥尼
Holy mackerel there, Mahoney.
你做了什么 吞了一辆公共汽车
What did you do, suck up a bus?
卢 你不喜欢我 我也不在乎你
Lou, you don’t like me, and I’m not crazy about you.
斯图曼 你把他带走
Schtulman, you keep him away from me.
如果你需要我 我在洗澡
I’ll be in the shower if you need me.
嗨 马奥尼 帮我个忙
Hey, Mahoney, do me a favor.
不停的摇这东西 我好修我的头盔
Keep shaking this stuff so I can fix my helmet.
-你做了什么 弄好它了 -耶 我要把它弄上去
-What did you do, crack it? -Yeah, I gotta put that on it.
-一种胶水 -这个环痒树脂
-Some sort of a glue? -It’s epoxy resin.
-你是说 当它变硬的时候 它 -它会变成塑料
-You mean, when it hardens, it -it turns into plastic.
-要多长时间 -几秒钟
-How long does it take? -A few seconds.
-那它可以持续多久 -几年
-How long does it last? -A few years.
* 某一天 *
* And someday *
* 我要成为队长 *
* I’m gonna be captain *
* 和每一个新秀将在臣服于他的膝下 *
* And every rookie will go down on his knee *
* 他们将被奴隶 只是为了我 *
* And they’ll be nothing but slaves just for me *
* 是的 他们将被奴隶只是为了我 *
* Yeah, they will be slaves just for me *
* 是的 宝贝 奴隶的奴隶 我说 是的 *
* Yeah, baby, slaves Slaves, I said, yeah *
* 他们会喊”毛瑟 队长”*
* And they’ll say “Captain Mauser” *
* 呦 呦 哦 是的 *
* Yowza, yowza Oh, yeah *
* 哦 是的 *
* Oh, yeah Oh *
* 哦 *
* Oh *

Hey.

Hey!
嗨 等等
Hey! Wait a minute!
我的手粘在了我的头上 嗨 边上有人吗
My hand got stuck to my head! Hey, who’s fooling around?
怎么了 啊
What the fuck? Okay.
嗨 不要杵在旁边 小子
Okay. Let’s not fool around, fellas.
是我 我没有在开玩笑
It’s me, and I’m not kidding around.
谁帮我帮这个从我头发上弄开 是你吗 斯图曼
I want someone to take this out of my hair! Is that you, Schtulman?
我没有在开玩笑 快 帮帮我
I’m not kidding around! Now, give me a hand.
这不好笑 那很幼稚 好好 把它剪了
That ain’t funny. That’s very childish. All right, cut it out!
你像个孩子 小孩子
You’re acting like children. Children!
嗨 谁 把我的手从我的头上拿开
Now, somebody, just pull my hands out off my head now!
谁在这里吗
Who’s in here?
是谁 是谁 我会记住那声音的
Who’s that? Who’s that? I’ll remember that voice.
如果我记起那声音 你们死定了
If I remember that voice, you guys are dead.
死 死定了 去死 这儿有人吗 好 这是谁
Dead! D-E-A-D! Dead! ls somebody here? Okay, who is this?
好的 卢 哦 卢 过来 不 卢 不要咬我那里 卢
All right, Lou. Come on, Lou. No, Lou, don’t bite me there. Lou.
卢 求你了 卢 卢 求你了 卢
Lou. Please, Lou. Lou, please. Lou.
噢 不 噢 不 卢 卢 好孩子 卢
Oh, no. Oh, no, Lou. Lou. Good dog, Lou.
喔 不 喔 不 卢 不要 卢
Oh, no! Oh, no, Lou! No, Lou!
好了 把门打开 嗨 你 我不是在开玩笑
All right. Open that door now! Hey, you. I’m not kidding here!
好好
Well…
怎么啊 你从来没看过别人洗头吗
What’s the matter, you never saw a man wash his hair before?

Oh.
拉赛德上尉
Captain Lassard.
如果你需要我 我在房♥里
I’ll be in my room if you need me.
扑克特
Proctor!
扑克特
Proctor!
-哦 这刚刚好 -嗯
-Oh, this is gonna be just fine. -Yeah?
等等 这里剪一下 让我用大拇指来弄
Wait, one snip here. Let me get by the thumb.
-嗯 -哦 那-那看上非常自然
-Yeah? -Oh, that’s–That looks very natural.
-看上去还好吧 -非常非常好
-Looks okay? -It’s very, very good.
我想你几乎分不出来
I don’t think you’ll be able to tell the difference.
我跟你打赌这都是马奥尼的责任
I’ll bet you anything it was Mahoney responsible for this.
我过去后 我把它再弄得好一点
After I’m through, just let me shape this a little bit…
我相信你们会很高兴的我们在这里
and I think you’re gonna really be happy with what we’ve got here.
-嗯 让我看看 -好
-Yeah? Let me see it. -Sure.
好的
Okay.
嗯 嗯
Huh? Huh?
看这儿后面 这里上面
Just look at it in the back here. Look at it over here.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章伸冤记
下一篇文章与恐龙同行
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!