他开始计时 他试着爬起来
and starts the count. He’s trying to get up.
六 七
Six… seven…
他爬不起来的 九 十!
He’ll never make it. Nine… ten!
出局!
You’re out!
比赛结束!
It is all over!
他被击倒了 比赛只剩十三秒
He is knocked out, and Jake La Motta,
杰克·拉莫塔在最后一局
with 13 seconds left to go in the final round,
出人意外地卷土重来
has made one of the most remarkable comebacks
-拳击史上少见 -杰克·拉莫塔!
– in all boxing history. – Jake La Motta!
来吧
Come on.
就跟他说对不起 你想念他
Just tell him you’re sorry, you miss him.
他是你弟弟 你迟早要跟他说话的
He’s your brother, you have to talk to him sooner or later.
我先替你接通 然后你跟他说
I’ll dial him for you, then you talk to him.
跟他说对不起 然后你就可以聊别的了
Just tell him you’re sorry, then you can say whatever you want.
你打吧
Go ahead.
冠军 我想问你几个问题
Hey, champ… like to ask you a few questions.
-现在不行 -我等了你一个小时了
– Not now. – I been waitin’ an hour for you.
-抱歉 我老婆在 -这个立场很棒
– Excuse me, my wife is… – There’s a great angle here…
请不要打扰我 走开
Don’t bother me, please. Get outta here.
拜托嘛 冠军?
Come on. All right, champ?
-你是大好人 -我好好跟你说了 你 ?
– You’re a great guy. – I asked you nice, will ya… ?
喂?
Hello?
沙维 这一点也不好笑
Salvy, this ain’t funny anymore.
是你吗?
Is that you?
我知道那一头有人 我听到你的呼吸声
I know somebody’s there. I can hear you breathin’.
你在听吗?
You listenin’?
你妈专门替大象口♥交♥
Your mother sucks fuckin’ big fuckin’ elephant dicks.
听到了没?
You got that?
他不在家
真是年度大赛
The fight of the year.
下次酒保问你喝什么的话
The next time that friendly bartender says, “What’ll you have?”
告诉他全世界的口头禅 “就是要蓝带”
give him that answer the whole world gives, “Pabst Blue Ribbon.”
拉莫塔的拳正中要害
Those punches by La Motta explain themselves.
他们在1942年 和1945年间对打五次
They fought five times between 1942 and 1945.
目前是场激烈的中量级冠军赛
It has so far been a blazing bout for the Middleweight Championship.
拉莫塔的表现优异 却无法获得高分
In that great action by La Motta, he couldn’t score the big one.
那是他的最后机会了
That’s it, that was his last shot.
第十三局 不吉利的数字
Round number 13, the hard-luck number.
铃♥声♥响了
There’s the buzzer,
你们都知道参赛者是谁
and I think you know both the boys.
舒格·雷痛击拉莫塔 他现在让他好看
Robinson hurting La Motta, he’s hurting him now.
他把拉莫塔逼到死角去了
He has La Motta on queer street, holding on.
当然这是你近年来见过
Certainly, that was one of the most damaging evidences
破坏力最强的拳了
of punching that you have seen in recent years.
来啊! 来啊
Come on! Come on.
-你站在那儿干嘛? -显然疲累的舒格·雷
– What are you standin’ there for? – Robinson, apparently tired,
击出完美的一拳 打得杰克·拉莫塔
punched with a “fare thee well, ” and rocked Jake La Motta
-天摇地动 -来啊 来啊!
– right to his heels. – Come on, Ray, come on!
这几拳干净俐落
These are clean, whistling shots.
不知道他如何能屹立不倒
How he can survive them, nobody knows.
没有人能承受这些重拳!
No man can endure this pummeling!
在法兰奇西柯拉的指示下
The fight is stopped on…
比赛停下来
the signal to Frankie Sikora.
场外所有的观众
Row after row after row from the ring,
都站起来欢呼
the crowd is standing and cheering,
他炮轰了杰克·拉莫塔
as he just cannonaded Jake La Motta
-让他彻底败退 -舒格·雷
– into a death defeat. – Hey, Ray.
这时候杰克还不想放弃
And when I say that, I mean Jake wouldn’t want to quit.
-他还想再打 -舒格·雷
– He wanted to go. – Hey, Ray.
我没倒下 舒格·雷
Never went down, Ray.
你从没把我打倒过
You never got me down, Ray.
你听到没?
Ya hear me?
从没把我打倒过
Never got me down.
嗯? 有没有看到?
Yeah? See, look?
在不吉利的第十三局
And in the thirteenth round, the hard-luck round,
世界冠军换人了
the championship of the world has changed hands.
你看到了
And there you see it…
上届冠军已败退
a champion gone down to defeat.
现在我们在等候赛场广播员
And so, now we wait for the announcement
艾迪佛林宣布结果
from Eddie Flint, the ring announcer.
然后我们就会上场 和全世界
Then we’ll get up in the ring, join with the radio audience
收音机旁的听众
throughout the world,
一起访问舒格·雷
and have a brief interview with Ray Robinson.
现在我们在等候宣布
Now we’re waiting for the time to be announced.
委员将结果交给艾迪佛林
And it is being handed between the commissioner and Eddie Flint.
比赛在乔崔那的指示下停止
The fight was stopped on a signal from Joe Tryner…
各位先生女士请注意!
Attention, ladies and gentlemen!
在第十三局进行两分四秒后
The winner by a technical knockout in two minutes and four seconds
技术性击倒的胜利者
of the thirteenth round,
以及中量级拳击的新世界冠军
and the new World’s Middleweight Boxing Champion,
舒格·雷·罗宾森!
Sugar Ray Robinson!
迈阿密 1956年
你为什么退出星期三的比赛?
Why are you pulling out of Wednesday’s fight?
结束了 我的拳击生涯结束了
It’s over for me… boxing’s over for me.
我不打了
I’m through.
我受够了成天担心体重
I’m tired of worryin’ about weight.
我以前满脑子只想着体重
That’s all I used to think about was weight, weight, weight.
久了你就明白生命中还有别的事物
After a while, you realize there are other things in life.
我很感激我的拳击生涯
I’m very grateful. Boxing’s been good to me.
我有一栋豪♥宅♥ 有三个好孩子
I got a nice house, I got three great kids.
我有个又美又好的老婆 我还能要求什么?
I got a wonderful, beautiful wife. What more could I ask for?
-你叫什么名字? -巴伯
– Hey, what’s your name? – Bob.
照张相吧 巴伯
Take a picture, Bob.
甜心 让他照张相 为了我们
Let him take a picture of ya, honey… for us.
来 笑一个
Go ahead, smile.
谢谢你 巴伯
Thank you, Bob.
照一张全家福 杰克 过来坐在这里
Take a picture of all of us. Jackie, come here, sit over here.
好 大家笑一个
All right, everybody, smile. Smile.
拉莫塔太太 你对杰克退休有什么看法?
Mrs. La Motta, how do you feel about Jake’s retirement?
我觉得很棒
I think it’s great.
他选择退休的时机很恰当
He picked the right time to stop fightin’.
他现在每天在家陪我们
He’s home with us all the time now.
-真的很棒 -你知道吗? 你讲完了吗?
– It’s really good. – You know what? You through?
-对不起 你讲完了? -对
– Excuse me, you through? – Yeah.
我才在柯林斯大道买♥♥了一间俱乐部
I just bought a club on Collins Avenue.
那是一间酒吧加酒店 你猜我要取什么名字?
It’s a bar, package store, everything. Guess what I’m gonna call it?
我不知道
I don’t know.
-你要取什么名字? -猜一下
– What are you gonna call it? – Take a guess.
杰克·拉莫塔酒店
好了 闭嘴 够了 够了
All right, shut up. Enough, enough.
谢谢
Thank you.
只是想看看麦克风
Just wanted to see what the microphone
在美女的身上听来如何
on a sexy girl sounds like.
都听到了吧
See how that sounds.
大家晚安
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
从最后一次 在麦迪森广场花♥园♥比赛以来
I haven’t seen so many losers since my last fight
我还没见过这么多的废物
at Madison Square Garden.
好了 甜心
Okay, honey.
谢谢 美女
Thank you, doll.
-不得了吧? -再给我们来一杯
– Isn’t that somethin’? – Bring us another drink.
-干杯 -干杯
– Salute. – Salute.
看看这个美女
Look at this terrific girl.
她是让你想带回家去 见父亲的那种女孩
She’s the kinda girl you wanna bring home to your father,
尤其如果他是变♥态♥的话
especially if he’s a degenerate.
是我说的吗?
Did I say that?
不 说真的 今天晚上很高兴
Nah, seriously, folks, it’s a thrill to be standing here
能站在你们这些美丽的观众面前
before all you wonderful people tonight.
事实上 我很高兴我能站着
In fact, it’s a thrill to be standing.
如果你们相信 我很高兴站在你们面前
If you believe it’s a thrill to be standin’ before you wonderful people, then…
那你们就是大骗子
you’re all full of shit.
对了 我和我老婆维琪要结婚了
By the way, me and my wife Vickie’s gettin’ married.
我在说什么? 我疯了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!