forget about it, they’re all afraid to fight you.
-你还好吗? -我很好
– How you feelin’, all right? – I’m all right.
-很好? 很强? -很强 我没问题
– Good? Strong? – Strong, yeah. I’m doin’ okay.
那么吉尼洛得小心了 对吧?
Then Janiro’s gotta watch his ass, right?
他是该小心
I think he should.
前三 四场比赛 这家伙让我赢不少钱
Last three, four times, I won nothin’ but money with the guy.
他可不简单 优秀的拳击手
He’s no piece of cake, that’s a good fighter.
这家伙很帅 女人都喜欢他
Very attractive guy. All the girls like him.
没有疤痕 小白脸
No marks, clean.
杰克 是真的吗? 你的体重增加了?
Jake, am I wrong? Did you gain a few pounds?
只增加几磅 一下就可以减掉 没问题
A few pounds. I’ll knock it off right away, though, no problem.
一下就减掉
Right off, right off.
我问你哦 我只是随便聊聊
Look, let me ask you somethin’. I’m just talkin’ now, just talkin’.
如果我跟你说 你跟吉尼洛的这场比赛
I come to you, and I’m tellin’ you that I’m gonna bet a lot of money on you
我会押很多钱在你身上
in this fight with Janiro, right?
怎样?
Yeah?
你会说什么? 你会对我说什么?
What would you tell me? What could you say to me?
我会说把全部的家当都押下去
I would say bet everything you got.
-全部? -全部
– Everything? – Everything.
因为我要打得他屁滚尿流
‘Cause I’m gonna open his hole like this.
原谅我说粗话 小姐们
Excuse my French, girls.
-我要让他痛不欲生 -这家伙怎么了?
– I’m gonna make him suffer. – What’s wrong with this guy?
我要让他妈后悔生了他
I’m gonna make his mother wish she never had him.
-这是私人恩怨吗? -把他打成肉饼 什么?
– Is this somethin’ personal? – Make him into dog meat. What?
-他对报社说了什么吗? -没有 他是个好孩子
– Did he say somethin’ in the papers? – No, he’s a nice kid.
他还长得很清秀
He’s a pretty kid, too.
我很困扰 我不知道 该上他还是打他
I don’t know, I got a problem… if I should fuck him or fight him.
你一定疯了 上他还是打他
Must be crazy. Fuck him or fight him.
你很有可能被这小子干掉 小心
You’re really liable to get fucked with this kid, watch out.
-被谁? -吉尼洛
– By who? – Janiro.
你是说你要我找他上你?
You mean you want me to get him to fuck you?
-我? -对
– Me? – Yeah.
-不 我不要他上我 -我可以轻易办到
– No, I don’t want him to fuck me. – I could do that easily.
你要怎么做?
How you gonna do that?
把你们两个弄上场 再把你们痛扁一顿
I’ll get youse both in the ring and give youse both a fuckin’ beatin’,
然后你们就可以上对方
and you both could fuck each other.
-我会血流成河 -你习惯了
– I’ll get all full of blood. – You’re used to that.
好了 喝吧 那是姜汁汽水 杰克
Come on, drink up. That’s ginger ale, Jake.
-来 干杯 -干杯
– Come on, salute. – Salute.
-杰克 祝你好运 -干杯 祝你好运 杰克
– Jake, good luck. – Salute. Good luck, Jake.
嘿 维琪
Hey, Vick.
-干嘛? -你醒着吗?
– What? – You awake?
没有
No.
-你听得到吗? -干嘛?
– Can you hear me? – What?
我们在床上的时候
You ever think of anybody else…
你会想着别人吗?
when we’re in bed?
-什么意思? -就是我们做♥爱♥的时候
– What do you mean? – You know, when we make love.
没有别人 我爱你
No, nobody, I love you.
你为什么那样说吉尼洛?
How come you said that thing about Janiro?
-我说什么? -你说他长得帅
– What did I say? – You said he had a pretty face.
我没注意过他的脸
I never noticed his face.
那你为什么那么说?
How come you said that, then?
我根本不知道我说了什么 我连他长什么样子都不知道
I don’t even know what I said. I don’t even know what he looks like.
睡觉吧
Go to sleep.
拉莫塔对吉尼洛 纽约市1947年
-他帅不起来了 -他把他打得好惨
– He ain’t pretty no more. – He really messed him up.
大会一致决定这十局比赛
And the winner by unanimous decision…
胜利者是杰克·拉莫塔!
… in ten rounds, Jake La Motta!
给我一点冰块 一小片润润舌头就好
Give me a little piece of ice, just a sliver, just for my tongue.
-不能喝水! -别这样 我快死了
– No water! – Come on, I’m dyin’.
老顽固
Fuckin’ hard-on.
四磅
Four pounds.
继续练 废话少说
Keep workin’. Cut the bullshit.
我看到他和吉尼洛的比赛 我不敢相信
I saw him fight with Janiro, I couldn’t believe it…
他把他毁了 精彩得不得了
destroyed this guy, it was absolutely incredible.
他把他的鼻子整个打歪了
He knocked his nose from one side of his face to the other.
-你开玩笑 -都快掉下来了
– You’ve gotta be kiddin’. – Fuckin’ thing was hangin’ off.
你们接下来跟谁打? 你能告诉我吗?
Who you fightin’ next? Can you tell me?
我不知道 这无法预料的
I don’t know. You never know these things…
在我看来 他们非让他打冠军赛不可
From all I’ve seen, they gotta give him that title shot.
杰克柯提 乔伊
Jackie Curtie, Joey.
-你们应该认识 -嗨 乔伊
– You should know each other. – Hi, Joey.
幸会 久仰大名
Pleasure… heard a lot of nice things about you.
我们会进入冠军赛的
We’re gonna get the title shot, too.
我相信 我欣赏你哥哥 我靠他赚了不少钱
I’m sure. I like your brother. Made a lot of money on him.
我相信我的麻烦比他多
Probably more than he did, that’s for sure.
他和奥斯卡杰克森那场比赛 让我大赚一笔
Made some nice cabbage on the Oscar Jackson fight.
奥斯卡后来去哪了?
Whatever happened to Oscar?
-有人再见过他吗? -他被打得很惨 搞不好死了
– Anybody see him anymore? – He’s punchy, he probably died.
谁他妈在乎啊?
Who the fuck cares?
-你们别客气 -桌子很漂亮
– Make yourselves comfortable. – It’s a beautiful table.
-这里最糟的桌子 -他在抱怨了
– The worst table in the house. – And he’s complainin’.
很漂亮的桌子
It’s a beautiful table.
他在市中心工作 在大楼里 管理电梯
He’s workin’ downtown, big building… workin’ an elevator.
我那天刚好经过
Happened to be there the other day.
我不是意大利人 我不在乎
I’m not Italian, I don’t care.
-他送我上楼 -嘿 那个奥斯卡
– Took me right up. – Hey, that Oscar’s always
是个正直的人 乔伊 他帮了你不少
a stand-up guy, Joey, he did you a lot of good.
也让你哥打了一场苦战
Gave your brother a hell of a fight, too.
米奇? 我要威士忌加水
Yeah, Mickey? Cutty Sark and water.
失陪一下 两位
Excuse me one minute, fellas.
-我马上回来 -要回来 乔伊
– I’ll be right back. – Come back, Joey.
马上回来
Come on back. Okay.
-嘿 -嘿
– Hey. – Hey.
嘿 乔
Hey, Joe.
-嘿 乔伊 -你看他看我们的样子
– Hey, Joey. – Look at how he’s lookin’ at us.
-出事了 -她会有麻烦
– Something’s happening. – She’s having a problem.
-你担心吗? -我只是坐在那儿喝一杯!
– You’re worried about it? – I’m just sittin’ there havin’ a drink!
-闭嘴 别多话 -你们两个都一样
– Shut up. Keep your mouth shut. – Both of youse are the same.
我觉得像个囚犯
I feel like I’m a prisoner.
走个路或多看别人一眼就被骂
I can’t walk, I look at somebody the wrong way, I get smacked.
你以为你没做错吗 还这么大声?
You think you’re right or somethin’, the way you’re fuckin’ yellin’?
-我没错 -你错了
– I am right. – You’re wrong.
我没错 我受够你们两个
I am right. I’m tired of having to turn around
老是找我的麻烦
and havin’ both of youse up my ass all the time.
-闭嘴 -不要
– Shut up. – No.
-别逼我 -我受够了听你废话
– Don’t make me… – I’m tired of listenin’ to you
-还有你哥哥 我没错 -别逼我在这里发飙
– and your brother. I’m not wrong. – Don’t make me get nuts in this place.
你要我怎么办?
What am I supposed to do?
我二十岁了 却得每晚回家自己一个人睡觉?
I’m 20 years old, I gotta go home and sleep by myself every night?
-你干嘛嫁给他? -因为我爱他
– What the fuck did you marry him for? – ‘Cause I love him.
-是吗? -对 我爱他
– You do? – Yeah, I love him.
但你要我怎么办? 他根本不想上我
What am I supposed to do? This guy don’t even wanna fuck me.
他只是参赛太久了
He’s just been a contender too long.
等他赢得冠军就好了 到时候就没事了
He’ll be all right as soon as he gets his shot, and then everything’ll be okay.
你就不必像个花痴一样乱跑了
You won’t have to go fuckin’ runnin’ around when he does.
杰克不可能成为冠军 太多人讨厌他了
Jake is never gonna be champ. Too many people hate him.
-而你却和那些人喝酒! -我要把我的酒喝完
– And you’re drinking with them! – And I’m gonna finish my drink
-而且我要开心一下 -去拿你的东西
– and I’m gonna have a good time. – Get your stuff.
我说了你不能留在这里
I said you ain’t stayin’ here.
-去拿你的东西 -我要留下来
– Get your stuff. – I’m stayin’.
你在让我哥哥出糗 去拿东西
You’re making an asshole out of my brother, get your stuff.
-别激动嘛 -闭嘴
– Come on, relax. – Shut up.
管你自己他妈的的事 闭嘴
Mind your fuckin’ business and shut up.
-你误会我们了 -我是不是叫你闭嘴?
– You’re taking this all wrong. – I said shut up, didn’t I?
你怎么回事? 我们又没有做什么
What’s the matter with you? There’s nothin’ goin’ on here.
我们是清白的 我们只是喝几杯酒
This is innocent. We’re only having a few drinks.
-别激动 没问题 -你知道不是那么一回事
– Relax, no problem. – Come on, you know better than that.
-好了 大家都冷静下来 -别激动嘛
– All right. Let’s all calm down. – Just relax, come on.
-我们是多年的朋友了 -我只是不爽
– We’ve been friends a long time. – I’m just upset.
-她是我大嫂 -我们没有做什么
– It’s my brother’s wife… – There’s nothing goin’ on over here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!