No, no, no, no. Enough, enough.
不能再继续了 再继续 我就完了
I can’t do any more. If I do any more, I’ll sink it.
我得和舒格·雷对打 我不能胡搞
I gotta fight Robinson, I can’t fool around.
你做什么?
What are you doin’?
你做什么? 你在对我做什么?
What are you doin’? What are you doin’ to me?
拉莫塔对决舒格·雷 底特律 1943年
杰克·拉莫塔和舒格·雷
Jake La Motta and Sugar Ray Robinson
第三次对战
meet for the third time.
他们所向无敌 棋逢敌手
These men are unique, becoming classic rivals.
这两个凶狠无比的拳击手
These two men… fierce, powerful fighters,
危险至极 令其他的拳击手望而却步
dangerous… so much so that no other fighter will go near them.
他们只好迎战对方 三个星期前后
And so, they fight each other, three weeks apart.
他们各胜一场
They’ve each won one,
照现在的情况看来 他们可能会再度对决
and they’ll probably fight again, the way it looks now.
铃♥声♥响起 他们回到座位
They go to close quarters at the bell.
第七7局 舒格·雷在得分上遥遥领先
Round 7, with Sugar Ray well ahead on points,
拉莫塔可能需要将他击倒
La Motta may need a knockout.
下巴一记左勾拳
The left hook to the jaw,
这是舒格·雷 在拳击生涯中第二次被击倒
and Robinson is down for the second time in his career.
他在上一场也被击倒
He was down in the last fight, too.
拉莫塔看着裁判对舒格·雷计时
La Motta watches Sugar Ray take the count from the referee.
-舒格·雷试着爬起来 – 六 七
– Robinson trying to get up. – …six… seven…
-八 -他站起来了
– eight… – He’s up on his feet now,
裁判举起手套 他不能动了
and the referee is wiping off his gloves. He is stunned.
拉莫塔对他出击
La Motta comes at him.
舒格·雷虽被击倒 仍在得分上领先
Despite being knocked down, Robinson is well ahead on points.
舒格·雷以左勾拳击中下巴 一记左拳又一记右拳击中头部
He hooks a left to the jaw, a left and a right to the head by Robinson.
各位拳击迷请注意
Your attention, fans.
乔拉能汉裁判
Judge Joe Lanahan
计分八比一 一♥平♥
scores it 8-1, 1-even,
表决支持舒格·雷!
in favor of Sugar Ray Robinson!
烂! 烂!
Boo! Boo!
舒格·雷获得裁判支持
A big vote for Sugar Ray Robinson.
六比二 二平
…of 6-2, and 2-even,
大会一致决定胜利者是
for the winner by unanimous decision,
舒格·雷!
Sugar Ray Robinson!
王八蛋! 我他妈的
Cocksuckers! I’d like to fuckin’…
-老天爷! -我要杀了那些王八蛋!
– For Christ’s sake! – I’ll kill those cocksuckers!
他们会判他获胜
They only gave him that fuckin’ decision
是因为他下星期要从军 那是唯一的理由
’cause he’s goin’ in the Army next week, that’s the only reason.
我把他击倒了 我不知道还要怎么样
I knocked him down, I don’t know what else I gotta do.
-我到底要怎么样? -你赢了 他们耍你!
– What the hell I gotta do? – You won and they robbed ya!
他们真可悲 因为他们的老妈是婊♥子♥
They’re miserable, because their mothers take it up
难怪他们这样!
the fuckin’ ass, that’s why!
我♥干♥了不少坏事 乔伊 也许是我的报应
I’ve done a lot of bad things, Joey. Maybe it’s comin’ back to me.
谁知道? 也许我是衰鬼 谁知道呢?
Who knows? I’m a jinx, maybe. Who the hell knows?
别管那些狗屁 是你赢了
Forget about all that shit… this was your shot.
他们耍了我们! 一次又一次耍了我们!
They robbed us! They out and out robbed us!
-维琪来了 你要和她说话吗? -我不想和任何人说话
– It’s Vickie, you wanna talk to her? – I don’t wanna talk to nobody.
-乔伊 送她回家 -好
– Joey, take her home. – All right.
-你没有问题吧? -对 没问题
– You gonna be all right? – Yeah, I’ll be all right.
你确定?
You sure?
-看着她啊 -好的
– Make sure she’s all right. – All right.
拉莫塔对季维
底特律 1944年1月14日
拉莫塔对巴索拉
纽约市 1945年8月10日
拉莫塔对柯强 纽约市1945年9月17日
拉莫塔对艾德加 底特律1946年6月12日
拉莫塔对赛特菲尔 芝加哥1946年9月12日
妈咪的小帮手
拉莫塔对贝尔 纽约市1947年3月14日
佩尔汉大道
纽约市布朗克斯区 1947年
对 孩子 我会回来再教训你一次
Yeah, child. I am coming back and bash you on your head one more time.
不准再有吉尼洛事件
Don’t ever do that Janiro bullshit again,
别再安排那种比赛 听到了没?
no more deals like that, you hear what I’m sayin’?
-你在说什么? -我在说什么?
– What are you talkin’ about? – What am I talkin’ about?
你看 一百六十八磅呀
Look at that… 168 pounds.
-别再吃了 -这算什么回答?
– Stop eatin’. – What’s with the smart answers?
我是不是一开始就说过我不想打?
I told ya I didn’t wanna do it in the first place, didn’t I?
没有 你没说
No, you didn’t say that.
你明明说你可以减到一百五十五磅
You’re the one that told me you could get down to 155 pounds.
我从哪听来的? 难道是我自己编的吗?
Where’d I get it? Did I pull it out of the fuckin’ air?
我不知道能不能减到一百五十五磅
I don’t know if I’m gonna make it down to 155.
能减到一百六十磅就算走运了
I’m lucky I make it to 160.
还有 你帮我登记的 参赛体重是一百五十五磅
And on top of that, you sign me for a fight at 155,
如果减不到一百五十五 我就丧失一万五千美元?
and If I don’t make the 155, I lose $15, 000?
-没错 -你是我的经纪人耶!
– That’s right. – You’re supposed to be a manager!
你要知道你在干嘛才对
You’re supposed to know what you’re doin’.
-我做我想做的事 -那正是我担心的
– I did just what I wanted to do. – That’s what I’m worried about, you…
-你想打进冠军赛吗? -你在说什么?
– You want a title shot? – What are ya talkin’ about?
-你要打冠军赛吗? -这是马戏团吗?
– Do you want a title shot? – What am I, in a circus over here?
他都比你有常识 你在做什么?
I ask him, he’s got more sense about this. What are you doin’?
你已经奋斗三年了 对不对?
You been killin’ yourself for three years now, right?
已经没有人能和你比赛了 大家都害怕和你比赛
There’s nobody’s left for you to fight. Everybody’s afraid to fight you.
这小子吉尼洛出现 他搞不清楚状况
Along comes this kid Janiro. He don’t know any better.
他是刚出道的小伙子 愿意和任何人比赛
He’s a young kid, up and comin’, he’ll fight anybody.
很好 你和他打
Good, you fight him.
痛扁他一顿 让他惨败 你担心什么?
Bust his hole. Tear him apart. What are you worried about?
你有什么好担心的?
What’s the biggest thing you got to worry about?
-我担心我的体重 -你担心体重?
– I’m worried about the weight. – You’re worried about the weight?
我们在吵什么? 我说了是体重
What we arguin’ for? I just said the weight.
就算你因为体重的关系输了
Let’s say you lose because of your weight.
他们会认为 你不像从前一样强了吗?
Are they gonna think you’re not as tough as you were?
你不是同一个拳击手了吗?
You’re not the same fighter?
那也好 他们会帮你安排
Good. They’ll match you with all those guys
那些过去不敢和你比赛的人
they were afraid to match you with you before.
结果呢? 你会痛宰他们 他们就得让你进入冠军赛
What happens? You’ll kill ’em. And they gotta give you a title shot.
-拜托给我咖啡 -为什么? 因为没别人了
– Bring me coffee, please. – Why? There’s nobody else.
已经没人了
Nobody’s left.
-他们还能让谁参赛? -咖啡
– Who they gonna give it to? – Coffee.
-马上来 -你听到没?
– In a minute. – You listenin’ to me?
-拜托 甜心 给我咖啡 -好 等一下
– Please, honey, bring me the coffee. – All right, just a minute.
-我要等多久? -你有没有在听?
– How long I gotta wait? – Are you listenin’?
假设你赢了 你打败吉尼洛
Now let’s say you win, you beat Janiro.
你本来就该打败他 对不对?
Which you definitely should beat him, right?
-对 -对不对?
– Yeah. – Right?
-对 -他们还是会让你
– Yeah. – They still gotta give you
进入冠军赛 知道为什么吗?
a shot at the title. You know why?
-为什么? -因为我说过了
– Why? – ‘Cause the same thing as before,
已经没人了 没别人可以赢
there’s nobody left, there ain’t nobody around.
他们非让你赢不可
They gotta give you the shot.
你明白吗? 如果你赢 你是赢家
Ya understand? If you win, you win.
如果你输 你还是赢家
If you lose, you still win.
你不可能输的 而且你完全靠自己
There’s no way you can lose, and you do it on your own,
正如你所愿 不靠任何人帮忙
just the way you wanted to do it, without help from anybody.
你明白吗? 减到一百五十五磅就对了 大胖子
Ya understand? Just get down to 155 pounds, ya fat bastard.
别再吃就没问题了 不吃而已 你做得到的
Stop eatin’. What’s the problem? Stop eatin’, that’s all, you can do it.
你什么都不懂 你明白吗?
You don’t understand anything, do you understand that?
乔伊说得对 这个吉尼洛是刚出道的拳击手
Joey’s right, this Janiro is an up-and-coming fighter,
他长得帅又受欢迎
he’s good-lookin’, he’s popular.
-你把他打败 -抱歉 你什么意思
– You beat him now… – Excuse me, what do you mean,
-长得帅? -我没说”长得帅”
– good-lookin’? – I’m not sayin’ good-lookin’,
-我是说受欢迎 如果你赢了 -你刚才说什么
– I’m sayin’ popular. If you win… – But what were you just sayin’
-长得帅又受欢迎? -我没什么意思
– about good-lookin’, popular? – I’m not sayin’ anything.
-我只是说乔伊说得对 -你是权威吗?
– I’m just tellin’ you Joey’s right. – Are you an authority, or what?
-没有 -出去
– Nothin’… – Get outta here.
出去 把宝宝带出去
Get outta here. Take the baby and get outta here.
每个人突然都变成权威了
Everybody all of a sudden’s an authority about this.
第一 她怎么知道他长得帅?
Where’d she find out he’s good-lookin’, first of all?
她没有什么意思
She didn’t mean nothin’.
谁问你了?
Who asked you?
现在你要和我吵吗?
You gonna start with me now?
别人在讲话就不能插嘴
When people are talkin’, you don’t interrupt.
这不关你的事 尤其是我哥和他老婆之间的事
It’s none of your business, especially if it’s my brother and his wife.
和你一点关系也没有

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!