-沙维有上维琪吗? -什么?
– Did Salvy fuck Vickie? – What?
沙维有上维琪吗?
Did Salvy fuck Vickie?
杰克 别又开始了
Hey, Jack, don’t start your shit.
-真的 不要那样 -乔伊 我问你话
– No, really, don’t start. – Joey, I asked ya.
-我不是叫你盯着她吗? -我有盯着她啊
– Didn’t I ask ya to keep an eye on her? – And I did keep an eye on her.
那你干嘛扁他一顿?
Then how come ya gave him a beatin’?
我说了 我说过是怎么回事
I told you that. I told you what that was all about.
完全和你无关
Didn’t have nothin’ to do with you.
-他自以为了不起 -乔伊 不要骗我
– He thinks he’s a wiseguy… – Joey, don’t lie to me.
-我没有骗你 -我看来像笨蛋吗?
– I’m not lyin’. – What do I look like to you?
嘿 我是你弟弟
Hey, I’m your brother.
你应该相信我的 你不信任我吗?
You’re supposed to believe me. Don’t you trust me?
-对 不信任 -是吗? 谢了
– No, I don’t. – You don’t? That’s nice.
有她在 我就不信任你 我不信任任何人
I don’t trust you when it comes to her. I don’t trust nobody.
-告诉我发生了什么事 -我跟你说过是怎么回事
– Tell me what happened. – I told you exactly what happened.
他太过份 我就扁他一顿
He got out of line, I slapped him around.
汤米都解决了 事情过去了
Tommy straightened it all out, and it’s all over.
你有那个表情 乔伊
You give me that look, Joey.
我不得不接受你的回答 懂吗?
I gotta accept your answer, you know?
但是我告诉你 如果给我听到什么
But I’m tellin’ ya now, if I hear anything,
我用老妈发誓 我会杀人的
I swear on our mother, I’m gonna kill somebody.
-我会杀人的 -把每个人都杀掉算了!
– I’m gonna kill somebody. – Well, go ahead and kill everybody!
你是硬汉 去杀啊
You’re the tough guy, go kill people.
杀掉维琪 沙维 汤米
Kill Vickie, kill Salvy, kill Tommy Como,
干脆也把我杀掉算了 我会在乎?
kill me, while you’re at it, what do I care?
你根本就是在自杀 吃成那样 你这个妈的肥猪!
You’re killin’ yourself, the way you eat, ya fat fuck!
-你看看你! -什么意思?
– Look at ya! – What do you mean?
我不明白 什么意思 杀了你?
I don’t understand, what do you mean, kill you?
杀了我啊! 从这儿开始! 先杀了我 帮我个他妈的忙!
Me, kill me! Start here! Kill me first, do me a fuckin’ favor!
因为你快把我搞疯了!
‘Cause you’re drivin’ me crazy!
你是个杀手 大人物 来杀啊 你这个杀手
You’re a killer, you’re a big shot. Just kill, you’re a killer.
对不起 你为什么说到你呢?
Excuse me, what do you mean by you, though?
怎样? 什么意思? 没有什么意思
So? What does that mean? Don’t mean nothin’.
你自己都不知道为什么说到自己
Even you don’t know what you meant by you.
-没什么意思 -乔伊 一定有什么含意
– Don’t mean nothin’. – Joey, that meant somethin’.
你提到汤米 沙维 还提到你
You mentioned Tommy, Salvy, you mentioned you…
你把你和他们归在一类
you included you with them.
你可以提到任何人 但是你说你和他们
You coulda said anybody, but you said you and them.
你真的被这个女人毁了 看看你自己
You really let this girl ruin your life, look at ya.
她真的把你搞疯了 你知道你有多他妈的神经吗?
She really did some job on ya, ya know how fuckin’ nuts you are?
-你看她把你搞成这样! -你有上我老婆吗?
– Look what she did to you! – You fuck my wife?
-什么? -你上我老婆
– What? – You fuck my wife?
你竟然问我这种问题?
How could you ask me a question like that?
你怎么问得出来? 我是你弟
How could you ask me? I’m your brother.
你竟然问我?
You ask me that?
你怎么有胆敢问我这种问题?
Where do you get your balls big enough to ask me that?
告诉我
Just tell me.
我才不要回答
I’m not answerin’ that.
我不回答那种问题 太愚蠢了
I’m not gonna answer that, it’s stupid.
你真聪明 乔伊
You’re very smart, Joey.
你说了一堆 却不给我正确的答案
You’re givin’ me all these answers, but you ain’t givin’ me the right answer.
我再问你一次
I’m gonna ask ya again.
你有还是没有?
Did you or did you not?
我不要回答
I’m not gonna answer.
那个问题有病 你也有他妈的病
That’s a sick question, you’re a sick fuck,
我没有病 所以我不要回答
and I’m not that sick that I’m gonna answer it.
我不要跟你说话 我要走了
I’m not tellin’ ya anything. I’m gonna leave.
如果莉诺打来 就说我回家了 我不要待在这个疯人院
If Lenore calls, tell her I went home. I’m not stayin’ in this nuthouse with ya.
你还真有病 我真的很同情你
You’re a sick bastard… I feel sorry for ya, I really do.
你知道你该怎么做?
You know what you should do?
多做点爱 少吃点东西
Try a little more fuckin’ and a little less eatin’.
你就不会有闺房♥的问题了
You won’t have troubles upstairs in your bedroom,
你也不会找我或其他人出气了
and you won’t pick it out on me and everybody else.
懂不懂 神经病? 你快他妈的崩溃了
Ya understand, ya fuckin’ wacko? You’re crackin’ up.
他妈的神经病
Fuckin’ screwball, ya.
你去哪里了?
Where were ya?
我在我妹那儿
I was at my sister’s.
然后你去了哪里?
Where’d you go after that?
-看电影 -看了什么电影?
– To the movies. – Yeah, what’d you see?
“岳父大人”
Father of the Bride.
你怎么没跟我说柯帕酒吧的事?
How come you didn’t tell me about the Copa?
-要跟你说什么? -你知道的
– Tell you what about it? – You know.
你怎么没跟我说?
How come you didn’t tell me about it?
你为什么没跟我说 嗯?
Why didn’t you tell me about it, huh?
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talkin’ about.
你为什么没说? 你有上我弟弟吗?
Why didn’t you tell me? Did you fuck my brother?
-放开我 你这只肥猪! -有没有? 有没有?
– Get off me, you fat pig! – Did you? Did you?
-啊? -没有!
– Huh? – No!
把门打开
Open the door.
-走开! -快把门打开
– Get away! – Come on, open the door.
-我想跟你说话 -滚远点 你有病!
– I wanna talk to you. – Get away from me, you’re sick!
我只想问你一件事 你为什么上乔伊?
I just wanna ask you one thing. Why’d you fuck Joey?
-滚开! -把门打开
– Get away! – Open the door.
不要
No.
为什么? 为什么那么做?
Why’d you do it? Why’d you do it, huh?
我什么也没做!
I didn’t do anything!
-你为什么上他们? -做什么? 我什么也没做!
– Why did you fuck them? – Do what? I didn’t do anything!
他们我全都上了!
I fucked all of ’em!
-你要我说什么? -什么意思 你上了谁?
– What do you want me to say? – What do you mean, who’d you fuck?
我上了所有的人 汤米 沙维 你弟弟 全部!
I fucked all of ’em… Tommy, Salvy, your brother, all of ’em!
你还替你弟口♥交♥! 你要我说什么?
I sucked your brother’s cock! What do you want me to say?
-你替他口♥交♥? -我替他口♥交♥
– You sucked his cock? – I sucked his cock,
还有这条街上的每个人
and everybody else on the fuckin’ street.
你想怎样? 你只是个臃肿自私的笨蛋!
What do you want? You’re nothin’ but a fat pig, selfish fool!
你去死吧!
Forget fuckin’ with you!
他的老二还比你的大!
His fuckin’ cock’s bigger than yours, too!
你要去哪里?
Where you goin’?
你要去哪里 混帐?
Where are you goin’, you bastard?
你这个变♥态♥! 你要去哪里?
You sick animal! Where you goin’?
放开我! 放开我 杂碎!
Let me go! Get off of me, ya piece of shit!
如果我再看到你用手碰盘子
If I see you put your hands in that plate one more time,
我就用这把刀刺你 听到没?
I’m gonna stab you with this knife, ya hear me?
我叫你不要用手吃东西!
I told ya, keep your hands outta the plate!
我们为什么不能 安静吃饭? 别激动
Why can’t we eat in peace around here? Just relax.
我得和你一样吗? 像个野人
Do I have to eat like you? Like a gavone, like…
杰克! 杰克! 你怎么了?
Jack! Jack! What’s the matter with you?
你上我老婆是不是?
Ya fucked my wife, huh?
放开他!
Get off of him!
-我杀了你! 我杀了你! -住手 他没有!
– I’ll kill ya! I’ll kill ya! – Stop it, he didn’t do it!
快报♥警♥!
Call the police!
我要杀了你!
I’ll fuckin’ kill ya!
出去!
Get out!
不要走 甜心 求求你
Don’t leave, honey, please.
甜心 没有你和孩子 我就什么也不是 不要走
Honey, look… I’m a bum without you and the kids, don’t go.
只是
Just…
只剩不到一分钟 拉莫塔就快要失去
Less than a minute to go, and La Motta is losing the title
他打败马赛瑟登 而赢来的冠军头衔
that he won from the gallant Marcel Cerdan.
在瑟登不幸坠机身亡之后
After the tragic plane crash that took Cerdan’s life.
罗伦·道惠誓言 要为法国赢回冠军头衔
Laurent Dauthuille vowed to bring the title back to France.
今晚 他只须撑过这第十五局
Tonight, he only has to last this fifteenth round
就可以成为新的中量级冠军
to be crowned the new Middleweight Champion.
拉莫塔被道惠逼到绳索旁痛殴
La Motta is taking terrible punishment on the ropes as Dauthuille bangs him
左右开攻他的头部 左拳右拳打中下巴
with lefts and rights to the head. Another left, another right to the jaw.
拉莫塔反守为攻 他一直是在装死!
La Motta turns around, he’s been playing possum!
他狠狠教训道惠! 他的右拳重击身体
He’s got Dauthuille hurt! He rips a right hand to the body,
下巴打了两记左勾拳 左右开攻头部!
two left hooks to the jaw, another left and a right to the head!
道惠被打得团团转!
Dauthuille is reeling around the ring!
毫无疑问 情势扭转了!
The tide has turned, no question about it!
他晃到绳索旁倒下了!
And he wobbles into the ropes and goes down!
道惠倒下了 裁判路汉勒跑过来
Dauthuille is down, and referee Lou Handler comes over

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!