-杰克 你好吗? 祝你好运 -查理 真高兴看到你
– Jake, how are ya? Lots of luck. – Hello, Charlie, good to see you.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你的心情如何? -心情很好 谢谢
– How you feeling? – I’m feelin’ all right, thank you.
-心情还好吧? -我会保持愉快心情
– Are you feeling good? – I feel as good as I’m gonna feel.
我得先上场比赛 然后就知道有什么心情了
I gotta get in there and fight, then I’ll know how I’m gonna feel.
好 我们只是来祝你好运
All right. We just come by to wish you luck and all that.
-谢谢 -你需要什么吗?
– Thanks. – You need anything?
-没有 -你确定?
– No. – You sure, nothing?
不用 汤米 谢谢
No, thank you, Tommy.
好吧 保重 祝你好运
All right. Take care, good luck.
-上帝保佑 -好 汤米 谢谢
– God bless ya. – All right, thank you.
-你没问题的 -是啊 我没问题
– You’ll be all right. – Yeah, I’ll be all right.
大家待会见了
See you later, everybody.
-维琪 再见 -汤米 等一下
– Vickie, good-bye. – Tommy, wait.
我想告诉你 我们很感激你来看我们
We really appreciate your comin’, I want you to know that.
你真有心 谢谢了
It was really nice of you. I appreciate it.
-好了 乔伊 别客气 -这种时候对他非常重要
– Come on, Joey, anytime. – A time like this is very important to him.
-别客气 -我只是想跟你说再见
– Anytime. – I just wanted to say good-bye.
再见 甜心 好好照顾那家伙好吗?
So long, honey. I want you to take good care of that guy, all right?
-我会照顾他 -乔伊 有任何状况
– I’ll take care of him. – Joey, any little thing,
就打电♥话♥给我 就连他紧张一下也打电♥话♥来
I want you to call me. He’s very nervous. Ba-boom, call.
再见 甜心
Good-bye, honey.
你看看那张脸蛋 真美啊
Would you look at that face? What a face.
真令人不敢相信
Can you believe that girl?
看看这个美女 永远那么美
Look at that beauty. Just as beautiful as ever.
-注意所有的状况好吗? -再见 汤米
– The least little thing, all right? – Bye-bye, Tommy.
-大家再见了 -再见 汤米
– So long, everybody. – So long, Tommy.
嘿! 过来
Hey! Come here.
过来一下
Come here a minute.
刚才是怎么回事?
What was all that about?
什么?
All what?
你知道我在说什么 那是怎么回事?
You know what I’m talkin’ about. What was that all about?
-和他那样 -没什么 我只是道再见
– With him. – Nothin’, I just said good-bye.
你突然间对他这么友善?
All of a sudden you’re so friendly with him?
-我只是说声再见 -不是那样做
– I just said good-bye. – You don’t do that.
你说哈啰跟再见就好 听到了没?
You say hello, you say good-bye, that’s all, ya hear?
-听到了 -嘿!
– I hear. – Hey!
你听到我的话没? 你要尊重我
You hear what I said? You don’t ever have any disrespect for me.
你听到我的话没?
You hear what I said?
-听到了 -好 给我进去
– Yeah, I hear. – All right. Go in there.
-过来 -你别那样好不好?
– Come here. – Why don’t you stop that?
你给我闭嘴! 闭嘴!
Shut up, you! Shut up!
闭嘴! 待会再来跟你算帐!
Shut up! I’ll fuckin’ take care of you later!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
你们两个让我想吐
Disgusted with the two of youse.
待会再跟你们算帐
Get to youse later.
我是老大 我是老大
I’m the boss, I’m the boss…
用力打啊 快点!
Hit the fuckin’ thing, come on!
好了 走吧
All right, let’s go.
祝你好运 杰克!
Good luck, Jake!
杰克
中量级世界冠军赛 共有十五局赛
For the Middleweight Championship of the World, 15 rounds.
一边是非常杰出的挑战者
In this corner, the very worthy challenger,
体重一百五十八又四分一磅
weighing in at 158 1/4 pounds,
布朗克斯公牛 杰克·拉莫塔!
the Bronx Bull, Jake La Motta!
握个手 铃响就开始比赛
Shake hands, come out fighting at the bell.
拉莫塔对中量级冠军马赛瑟登 底特律1949年
第三局 布里格斯体育场
宰了他!
Kill him!
第七局 布里格斯体育场
压力 给他压力!
Pressure, pressure, pressure!
第九局 布里格斯体育场
把他解决掉 他已经神智不清了 你稳赢
Now finish him off. He’s all stupiada. you got him.
加油 杰克!
Come on, Jake!
给他一拳 他会立刻倒地的
Blow on him, he’ll fuckin’ fall right over for ya.
你看他 你还好吧?
Look at him. Do you feel all right?
-不行啦? -不能继续了?
– No way, huh? – Can’t continue?
委员? 来一下 我要停止比赛
Hey, Commissioner? Come on in, I’m gonna stop the fight.
你成功了 杰克!
Yeah, you did it, Jake!
各位女士先生请注意
Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please?
瑟登无法继续比赛 裁判宣布停赛
Cerdan, unable to continue, the referee stops the fight.
技术性击倒的胜利者
And the winner by a technical knockout
在第十局出现
in the tenth round,
新的中量级世界冠军
and the new Middleweight Champion of the World,
布朗克斯公牛 杰克·拉莫塔!
the Bronx Bull, Jake La Motta!
杰克! 杰克! 杰克! 杰克!
Jake! Jake! Jake! Jake!
佩尔汉大道 纽约1950年
不要摇它 不要那样摇它 我告诉你
Don’t shake that. Don’t shake it like that, I’m tellin’ ya.
那是最糟的做法
It’s the worst thing you could do.
哦 你在家
Oh, you’re home.
-嗨 维琪 -嗨 乔
– Hi, Vick. – Hi, Joe.
-哈啰 -嗨 你去哪了?
– Hello. – Hi. Where were ya?
出去了 怎么回事?
I went out. What’s the matter?
电视不能看
Television won’t work.
你去哪里?
Where’d you go?
出去 去血拼 去我妹那儿嘛
Went out, went shoppin’. Went to my sister’s. You know.
你是怎么搞的? 干嘛亲她的嘴?
What’s the matter with you? What’s with this kissin’ on the mouth?
我只是打个招呼 我不能亲我的大嫂吗?
I just said hello. Can’t I kiss my sister-in-law?
亲脸颊还不够吗?
Isn’t the cheek good enough for you?
别这样好吗?
Come on, huh?
我就不会像你亲她那样 亲老妈的嘴
I don’t even kiss Mom on the mouth the way you kiss her.
突然间 你成了大情圣
All of a sudden, you’re like a Romeo.
你本来就不该亲妈妈的嘴
You’re not supposed to kiss your mother on the mouth.
我就是这个意思
That’s what I’m talkin’ about.
-怎么样? -好像有东西了
– How’s that? – That looks like somethin’.
后退点 你的肚子挡到看不到
Get back, I can’t see nothin’ with your stomach in the way.
你干嘛瞪我?
What are you givin’ me dirty looks for?
你是个冠军 却没命地狂吃
Supposed to be a champion, ya eat like there’s no tomorrow.
尽管吃吧 你忘了你等多久
That’s it, go ahead… forget how long it took you
才进入冠军赛 多年来的辛苦
to get to the title, all the years, the hard work.
你都忘了 你下个月要卫冕赛 你还吃
You forgot. You’re gonna defend it next month, keep eatin’.
还瞪我 好像我胡言乱语似的
Give me dirty looks like I don’t know what I’m talkin’ about.
你在柯帕酒吧 和沙维是怎么回事?
What happened with you and Salvy at the Copa that time?
-什么时候? -你痛扁他那次
– When? – When you gave him a beatin’.
你是说我用计程车门撞他的头
You mean when I caught his head in the taxicab door,
还用玻璃打他那次?
and was bangin’ it, smacked him with a glass?
-对 -我跟你讲过了
– Yeah. – I told you about that.
-没有吗? -没有
– Didn’t I? – No.
-我没跟你说过? -没有 你没说过
– I never told you? – No, you never told me.
反正没什么大不了的
It was no big thing, anyway.
我打他的嘴 他喝醉了 开始打起来
I smacked him in the mouth, he was drunk, he started some shit.
还得去市区和汤米解决这件事
Had to go downtown, straighten it all out with Tommy.
反正现在已经没事了
It’s all forgotten about, supposedly, anyway.
你怎么没跟我说过?
How come you never told me about it?
那件事又和你无关
It didn’t have anything to do with you.
-和我无关? -对啊
– Had nothin’ to do with me? – No.
那和谁有关 维琪吗?
Who’d it have somethin’ to do with… Vickie?
我不是才跟你解释了整件事吗?
I just explained the whole thing to you, didn’t I?
-对 -那是我和沙维的事
– Yeah. – It was between me and Salvy.
如果是和你或维琪有关 我会告诉你的
If it had anything to do with you and Vickie, I woulda told you about it.
我听到的不是这样 乔
That’s not what I heard, Joe.
什么叫你听到的不是这样?
What do you mean, that’s not what you heard?
-我听到的不是这样 -你听到什么?
– That’s not what I heard. – What’d you hear?
我听到一些传言
I heard some things.
-你听说我和沙维 -我听到传言 乔伊
– You heard about me and Salvy… – I heard things, Joey.
你听说我痛扁沙维一顿吧 你听说什么?
You heard that I cracked Salvy all around, what’d you hear?
-我听到传言 -你听到什么?
– I heard things. – What things you heard?
我听到传言
I heard some things.
你听到传言 你又想担心? 别又开始做怪了
You heard things. You wanna worry? Don’t start that shit.
你知道你该担心什么?
You know what you should worry about?
担心下个月的冠军赛吧 那才是你该担心的事
Worry you got this title fight next month. That’s what you should worry about.
担心那个吧
Do that.
老天!
Christ!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!