不准再把他们带来 听见没?
Don’t ever bring ’em up here again, hear me?
听见没? 说啊
Hear me? Come on.
-来啊! -他们两个看来像同性恋
– Come on! – They look like two fags over there.
我们走了 明天打电♥话♥给你 好吗?
We’re gonna go, I’ll call you tomorrow, huh?
杰克 小心别伤到自己
Hey, Jake, watch you don’t hurt yourself.
夫人好吗? 一切都好吗?
How’s your wife? Is everything okay?
有人找你麻烦就来找我 好吗?
Anybody bothers you, let me know, okay?
挥手啊 他们是你的朋友
Yeah. Yeah, wave. They’re your friends.
你是怎么搞的? 你非让我出糗不可是吧
What the fuck is wrong with you? You gotta make a fuckin’ jerk outta me.
他们来是因为汤米 要他们来帮我们
They only came up here ’cause Tommy told ’em to come up to try to help us.
你怎么搞的 帮谁? 你是怎么搞的?
What’s the matter with you, help who? What’s the matter with you?
他们要怎么帮我? 拿我的钱吗?
How they gonna help me? What, by takin’ my money?
你们在讨论怎么拿我的钱吗?
Is that what youse talkin’ about, takin’ my money?
在场上卖♥♥命的是我 不是他们
I’m here breakin’ my ass, not them.
不准再把他们带来这里 听到没?
Don’t ever bring ’em up here again, you hear me?
你是蠢蛋吗?
What are ya, a jerk there?
我是蠢蛋? 你才是他妈的王八蛋
I’m a jerk? You’re a fuckin’ asshole.
你干嘛打我?
What the fuck you hittin’ me, huh?
你硬汉是吧 吃这一拳
Yeah, yeah, ya fuckin’ hard-on, try this.
也许你硬不起来?
Maybe you can’t, huh?
混♥蛋♥!
Ya fuck!
热狗 沙士 冰淇淋
给我一瓶可乐
Come on, give me a Coke.
走开 你们要去跳舞吗?
Hey, shove off. You gonna go to the dance?
要去跳舞吗?
Go to the dance?
-那个女孩是谁? -刚才和我说话的那个吗?
– Who’s that girl over there? – The one I was talkin’ to?
-对 -金发妞?
– Yeah. – The blonde?
-对 -她是维琪
– Yeah. – Vickie, you mean.
-她是哪里人? -她就住在附近
– Where’s she from? – She’s from the neighborhood,
她是邻家女孩
she’s a neighborhood girl.
她姓什么?
What’s her last name?
我只知道她叫维琪 他们都叫她维琪
Vickie, that’s all I know. They call her Vickie.
她认识他们?
She knows them?
她认识他们 他们认识她 她每天都来泳池
She knows them, they know her, she comes to the pool every day.
大家都认识 你知道的
Everybody knows each other… you know how that shit works.
-她跟他们混吗? -她谁也不混
– She go with them? – She don’t go with nobody.
她才十五岁 她能上哪去?
She’s 15 years old, where the fuck’s she gonna go?
你要带她去酒吧吗?
Where ya gonna take her, the Copacabana?
我听说他有个女友
I heard there was a girl that he went with
是个年轻的金发美女
that was a very beautiful young girl, blonde.
-怎样? -不是她吗?
– Yeah? – It’s not her?
我想不太可能
I doubt it very much.
你到底在想什么?
What are you thinkin’ about, anyway?
她不是那种可以 随便打一炮的女孩子
She ain’t the kinda girl you just fuck and forget about.
乔伊 你要我说几次?
Joey, how many times I gotta tell ya?
你为什么老是在我面前说粗话?
Why are you always cursin’ when I’m talkin’ to you?
别在我面前说 去找你的朋友说
Don’t do it around me. Do it around your friends.
-就是不喜欢你这么做 -好 她
– It’s that thing, just don’t do it. – All right, she’s…
她不是那种随便上♥床♥的女孩子
The kinda girl you bang and forget about… she’s not like that.
你得花时间陪她 谈感情
You gotta spend time with her, get involved.
你知道吧
You know, it’s…
你有上她吗?
D’you bang her?
-没有 -告诉我实话
– No. – Tell me the truth.
我说的是实话 我第一次就跟你说实话了
I just told you the truth. I tell you the truth the first time,
你不必再问我一次 我就不会那样
you don’t have to ask me again, I never do that.
我只跟你说实话 如果我做了 你会知道
I always tell you the truth. If I did it, you would know.
我带她出去几次
I took her out a couple of times.
你和她约会? 你没有想办法上她?
You went with her? You didn’t try to fuck her?
我什么都想上 你知道的
I try to fuck anything, you know that.
-她没让你上? -没有 她不要
– She didn’t go with you? – No, she didn’t go for it.
-当然了 -当然?
– Naturally. – Naturally?
-算她聪明 -什么叫算她聪明?
– She knew better. – What do you mean, she knew better?
她知道你是个畜牲
She knew you were an animal,
她知道和你在一起没有好下场
she knew it was no good if you’d go with her.
她的名声会毁于一旦
Her reputation would be ruined.
他刚才和你的维琪说话
I thought he was talkin’ to you, Vickie.
-那个 -同一个家伙?
– That’s… – That’s the same guy?
-对 同一个家伙 -我要打断他的腿
– Yeah, it’s the same guy. – I gotta break his legs.
他昨天也在
He was over here yesterday.
-他昨天也在? -你错过他了
– He was here yesterday? – You missed him.
我昨天在家 不知道他在这儿
I was up to the house yesterday. Didn’t know he was over here.
-你留在这儿 我去找他 -不 我会碰到他的
– You stay in there, I’ll go find him. – No, I can catch him.
你的朋友在偷偷开会谈生意
Your friends, they’re in a huddle. Big business meeting.
他们跑来泳池边谈话
Come by the pool, they sit around and talk.
谈大生意 故意让她听到
Big deals. They make sure she can hear.
跩得不得了 滚远点吧
Hey, like the big man. Get the fuck outta here.
你要去哪 要下水吗?
Where you goin’, gettin’ in the water?
别把头发弄湿了
Don’t get your hair wet.
大人物
Big shot.
把他拖到后头去扁一顿就知道
Get him alone in the back room, smack him around, no more big shot…
没枪就不是大人物了
without his gun.
一副硬汉的样子
Yeah, real tough guys.
-他们都是硬汉 -你在想什么?
– They’re all tough guys. – What are you thinkin’ about?
还看 你在想什么? 你死会了 你结婚了
Keep lookin’. Where the fuck you goin’? You’re dead, you’re married.
你结婚了 没得玩了 把妹妹留给我吧
You’re a married man, it’s all over. Leave the young girls for me.
大人物
Big shot.
咱们快走吧 你要在这儿耗一晚吗?
Let’s get outta here. You gonna stay here all night?
我们会进不去的
We’ll never get through.
你这么晚了想上哪儿去?
Where the hell do you think you’re goin’ at this hour?
你是条子吗? 我要出去谈生意
What are you, a cop? I’m goin’ out. Business.
人♥渣♥ 你出去我也要出去
Fuckin’ worm. You go out, I’m goin’ out.
随便你 我不在乎
Do what you’re gonna do, what do I care?
出去啊 我不在乎
Run out, see if I care.
你回来就看不到我了!
I’m not gonna be here when you get back!
他妈的死意大利人
Fuckin’ bunch of guineas.
-走到哪儿都黏在一起! -你住嘴好不好?
– You’re always hangin’ out together! – Why don’t you stop already?
你怎么不住嘴? 你才不是去谈生意
Why don’t you fuckin’ stop? You’re not goin’ on business.
-你们是同性恋! -你放尊重点
– You’re goin’ to suck each other off! – Why don’t you have some respect?
-整栋楼都听到了 -让他爽! 让他爽!
– The whole buildin’ hears ya. – Suck him! Suck him, baby!
赖瑞! 这下子你又有八卦可以说了
Hey, Larry! Now you got somethin’ to talk about
那只狗加上楼上这只母狗
with that fuckin’ dog, and this one up there.
死犹太婊♥子♥ 你怎么不教训她?
Fuckin’ Jew cunt, why don’t you hit her in the head with a bat?
不准骂她 她还是我老婆
Don’t call her no names, she’s still my wife.
-你还要忍♥受多久? -我教训她了
– How much abuse you wanna take? – I hit her enough.
-我还能怎么办? -把她宰了
– What am I supposed to do? – Kill the fuck.
走啊! 把我像狗一样丢在家里!
Go ahead! Just leave me here like a dog!
你们 你也一样 滚啊!
You and your fuckin’ ass… you, too ya… go out!
-你是怎么回事? -你才怎么回事?
– What’s the matter with you? – What the fuck’s the matter with you?
-你要把我丢在这儿? -整条街都听到你在吼
– You gotta leave me here? – You let the whole block hear you.
-你是怎么回事? -我才不在乎 死同性恋!
– What’s the matter with you? – I could give a shit, ya fuckin’ queer!
-同性恋! 去搞他啊! -你说什么?
– Faggot! Go stick it up his ass! – What’d you say?
圣克莱教堂 年度夏季舞会
八月六日星期六 切斯特饭店
哦! 宾斯!
Oh! Beans!
杰克
Jack.
宾斯在后面有一桌 他说我们可以跟他们坐
Beansy got a table in the back, he said we could sit with them.
宾斯? 哪个宾斯?
Beansy who? Which Beansy?
-啊? -哪个宾斯?
– Huh? – Beansy who?
宾斯 他和他们一起的
Beans, you know, he’s one of the guys.
-你见到他就知道了 -她会在那边吗?
– You’ll know him when you see him. – She’ll be over there?
我不知道 但至少从那儿可以看得到
I don’t know, but you could see from there, at least.
-咱们走吧 -我不想表现太明显
– Come on, let’s go. – I don’t wanna look too hard.
-乔伊 你好吗? -宾斯 你好吗?
– Hello, Joe, how you doin’? – Beansy, what is it?
谢谢你安排座位
Thanks for the seats.
-嗨 乔伊 -嘿 你怎么样?
– Hi, Joey. – Hey, what’s up? Hey.
没什么 楼下有两个混球找我麻烦
Nothing. I got trouble with these two motherfuckin’ greaseballs downstairs,
-快把我搞疯了 -神父 你好吗?
– they got me crazy. – Hello, Father, how ya doin’?
-神父 你好吗? -神父!
– Hey, Father, what is it? – Oh, ho, Father!
你想找人上♥床♥吗? 你确定?
You wanna get laid? You sure?
-你确定? -不要 不要
– You sure? – Hey, no, no.
神父 你要上哪去? 祝福我们啊
Father, where you goin’? Bless the table, give us a shot.
你这星期有捐钱吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!