Ain’t got nothin’ to do with you.
走开 进去 带宝宝进去
Get outta here, go inside. Take the baby inside.
来 咱们离开这些凶巴巴的人
Come on. Let’s leave the grouches here, okay?
-走吧 -看不出来该换尿布了吗?
– Come on. – Change her diapers, can’t you see?
-她又要哭了 她好臭 -是你害她哭的
– She’s gonna cry, she stinks. – You make her cry.
-待会我让你哭 -来 走吧
– I’m gonna make you cry. – Yeah. Mm-hmm. Come on.
-他们不懂事 -一百五十五磅
– They’re a couple of babies. – 155 pounds…
咱们去训练营
let’s go to the training camp.
不受干扰 没有老婆 电♥话♥
No distractions, no wives, no phone calls.
没有人会烦你 我来拟出你的行程表
Nobody around to bother you. I’ll write out your usual schedule,
-你的饮食 -听着 我想问你一件事
– your usual diet… – Listen, I wanna ask you somethin’.
我不在的时候 你有没有注意到她怪怪的?
When I’m away, you ever notice anything funny goin’ on with her?
-谁 维琪吗? -对
– With who, Vickie? – Yeah.
比如说?
Like what?
你认为我是什么意思?
What do you think I mean?
我没注意到任何事
No, I don’t notice anything.
我要你盯着她 好吗?
I want you to keep an eye on her, all right?
为什么 杰克? 她又没做错事
For what, Jack? She don’t do anything wrong.
我不在的时候 我要你盯着她 好吗?
I want you to keep an eye on her when I’m away, all right?
你无缘无故找麻烦 我告诉你 你快不行了
You just start trouble for nothin’, I’m tellin’ ya, you’re crackin’ up.
我有理由的 好吗?
I got a reason, right?
你我都知道 女人只要找对时间
You and I both know, any woman, given the right time,
只要天时地利人和 她们就会乱来
the right place, the right circumstances, they’ll do anything, right?
什么事都可能发生 好吗?
I mean, anything’s possible. All right?
-你说得对 -你知道的
– You’re right. – You oughta know.
你没说错 可是 你在找她麻烦 我刚才有看到
You’re not wrong, but you’re pickin’ on this girl, ’cause I saw you before.
你在担心你的体重 然后愈说愈烦闷
You’re worried about your weight, you’re gettin’ aggravated,
你跟她说”什么? 进去 谁问你了? ”
and you tell her, “What are you… ? Go inside. Who asked ya?”
你拿那种事烦她 等于让她有借口出去
Botherin’ her for that, you’re gonna give her an excuse to go out.
-她在讲一个男人 -又怎样?
– She was talkin’ about a guy. – So?
又怎样? 她在替你说话 她又没有
So what? She was talkin’ on your behalf, she wasn’t…
替我说话? 她在讲 一个小帅哥 说他长得帅
On my behalf? She was talkin’ about a pretty kid, sayin’ he’s good-lookin’.
你在说什么?
What are you talkin’ about?
那你就让他难看啊 那又怎样?
So you make him ugly, what’s the difference?
-为什么? -你别管 照做就是了
– That’s why? – Never mind, just do it.
好啦
All right.
你知道你该怎么做? 进去 对她好一点
You know what you should do? Go inside and be nice to her.
跟她和好
Make up with her.
跟她说你要带她出门 我们都出门
Tell her you’re gonna take her out, we’ll go out.
你想在离开前出去玩玩吧?
You wanna go out before you go away, don’t you?
这样你才能放心地离开
This way, you go away with a clear head.
你带她出去
You know you took her out,
享用美酒大餐 开心一下
you wined and dined her, you had a good time.
好吗?
All right?
好 你想去哪?
All right. Where do you wanna go?
-“出去”就对了 -好
– Well, “out” out, you know. – All right.
听着 把她拉到旁边去说
Listen, though, if you tell her now, pull her on the side.
别在莉诺面前说
Don’t say nothin’ in front of Lenore…
-我不要带她去 -你想太多了
– ’cause I’m not takin’ her. – It’s on your head.
-好 -她不必跟我们去
– All right. – We can go without her.
-你想干嘛就干嘛 -我是啊
– Do what you’re gonna do. – Oh, I am.
过来
Come here.
各位女士先生晚安
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen,
很高兴回到柯帕酒馆来
it’s great to be back in the Copa Lounge.
真优秀的观众
What a great audience.
小姐 笑一个嘛 你进来的时候我就有笑你
Come on, lady, laugh it up… I laughed when you come in.
不过说真的 各位 今晚我们有一位贵宾
But seriously speakin’, folks, we have a special guest with us tonight.
向大家介绍中量级的拳击好手
I’d like to introduce the world’s leading middleweight contender,
布朗克斯公牛 发威的公牛
the Bronx Bull, the raging bull.
欢迎了不起的杰克·拉莫塔 各位女士先生
Let’s hear it for the great Jake La Motta, ladies and gentlemen.
你说你叫什么名字?
What’s your name again?
-珍娜 -珍娜 抱歉 只是
– Janet. – Janet, sorry, yeah, just been…
敬酒的时候到了
It’s, uh, toast time.
他用左勾拳打我 没有拳 他只有一个钩子
He hits me with a left hook… no hand, just a hook he had.
-你要去哪里? -去厕所
– Where you goin’? – Goin’ to the bathroom.
嘿 维琪
Hey, Vickie.
-嗨 -老天 你真美
– Hi. – Gee, you’re lookin’ great.
-谢谢 -乔伊有来吗?
– Thanks. – Joe here?
对 他们在那里 杰克也在
Yeah, they’re over there. Jake’s here, too.
太好了 听着
That’s great. Listen, I’m over here
我和汤米和几个兄弟坐那里
with Tommy and some of the old gang.
你有空就过来喝一杯
You get a chance, come over and have a drink.
待会见
See ya later.
-杰克 你好吗? -你好吗?
– Hello, Jake, how are you? – How you doin’?
你没喝酒吧?
You’re not drinkin’, are ya?
-乔伊 你好吗? -你好吗 沙维?
– Joey, how are ya? – How you doin’, Sal?
你们还真热闹
Look like you’re havin’ a ball over here.
我和汤米康伯坐在那边
I’m over there with Tommy Como.
你们何不过来喝一杯?
Why don’t you come over and have a drink?
汤米来了? 我没看到他进来
Tommy’s here? I didn’t even see him come in.
查理 我们在这里做什么?
Charlie Rocks, what are we gonna do here?
什么消息? 胜算多少?
What you got? What’s the odds?
待会见 乔伊
I’ll see you later, Joey.
西装真不赖 他看来不错吧 杰克?
Hey, that’s some suit. He looks good, huh, Jack?
我以为那是我最棒的笑话
I thought that was my best joke.
丽塔 看谁来了
Rita, Look who’s here.
嗨 维琪
Hi, Vickie.
嘿 维琪
Hey, Vickie.
-跟汤米打招呼 -你好吗 甜心?
– Say hello to Tommy. – How are ya, honey?
很高兴看到你 和查理打招呼
Good to see ya. Say hello to Charlie.
-坐下来喝一杯 -不了 我得回去找杰克
– Sit down, have a drink. – I can’t, I have to get back to Jake.
-我只是过来打个招呼 -好 甜心 谢谢你过来
– I just came by to say hello. – All right, honey, thanks for comin’ by.
-维琪这孩子不错 -她和那个无赖在一起
– Not a bad kid, that Vickie, ya know. – She’s with that fuckin’ gorilla.
她一定被那家伙打得很惨
She must’ve caught a hundred beatin’s off that guy.
-你怎么去那么久? -我去汤米那桌打声招呼
– What took ya so long? – I went by Tommy’s table to say hello.
我看到你和他们打招呼 但怎么去那么久?
I saw you say hello to them all. But what took ya so long?
没有 我打个招呼就回来了
Nothin’, I said hello. I came back.
-你还说了什么? -他问我要不要喝一杯
– What else did you say? – He asked me if I wanted a drink.
我说”不了 杰克和乔伊在那边” 然后我就离开了
I said, “No, Jake and Joey are over there, ” and I left.
你干嘛和沙维说话?
What were you talkin’ to Salvy for?
他问我乔伊有没有来 我说”他在那里”
He asked me if Joey was there, I said, “He’s over there.”
然后他说”汤米在那里 你要不要去打个招呼? “我就去了
Then he said, “Tommy’s over there, why don’t you go say hello?” And I did.
你对他有意思吗?
Are you interested in him?
没有 我怎么会对他有意思?
No, why would I be interested in him?
你确定你对他没有意思?
You sure you’re not interested in him?

Yeah.
换句话说 你对他没意思 但是你有可能对别人
In other words, you’re not interested in him, but you could be interested
-有意思吧? -杰克 别再说了
– in somebody? – Jake, don’t start.
你干嘛 ? 闭嘴 不然我就扁你
What do you gotta… ? Hey, shut up, or I’m gonna smack you in the face.
你让我丢脸
You embarrass me.
这是康伯先生请的
These are from Mr. Como.
我可以拿走 ?
Shall I take the…?
-什么? -我可以拿走吗?
– What? – Should I take this?
-你喝完了吗? -我还没喝完
– Are you finished? – I’m not through with it.
-好 -笑话讲完了 各位
– Okay. – These are the jokes, folks.
老实说 真是 你好吗 你这个秃头同性恋?
I tell ya the truth, it’s so… Hi, how are ya, you bald-headed fag?
-嘿 乔伊 -汤米 谢谢你的酒
– Hey, Joey. – Tommy, thanks for the drinks.
-别客气了 -查理 你好吗?
– Come on, any time. – Charlie, how are ya?
你好吗 乔伊? 一切都好吗?
How you doin’, Joey? How’s everything?
-杰克呢? -他在那里 他不想过来
– Where’s Jake? – He’s over there, he don’t wanna come.
-如果你叫他 他就会来 -好吧
– If you call him, he’ll come. – All right.
-我马上回来 -他来了
– I’ll be right back. – Here he comes.
怎么回事? 你都不打电♥话♥了
What is it? You don’t call anybody anymore.
我们都见不到你了 真是的
We never see ya anymore. For cryin’ out loud.
你都不出现了? 连个电♥话♥也不打? 怎么回事?
You never come around anymore? You can’t even make a call? What is it?
我忙嘛 我到处去打拳 我很忙
I’m busy, I’m goin’ away fightin’, I’m busy.
真忙 你看他还以为我是认真的
Busy, busy. Look at him takin’ me seriously.
我只是开玩笑 这小子真是的
I’m only kiddin’ you, what a fuckin’ kid.
-这位是最强的拳击手 -嘿 杰克
– That’s the best fuckin’ fighter around. – Hey, Jake.
-你好吗? -那些外劳
– How you doin’? – Them mulignanes.
想都别想 他们都怕跟你对打

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!