No, say that I look smart.
你很聪明 妈妈 真的
You look smart, Mommy. You do.
谢谢
Thank you.
我把你送到爸爸那去
l”m going to drop you off with Daddy.
然后妈妈…
And then Mommy…
就要去做一些改变我们生活的事了
…is gonna do something to change the rest of our lives!
-太好了 -快点 我们走
-Yes -come on,Let”s go!
和爸爸一起 之后我们就要庆祝下
Stay with Daddy. Later, we”II have a celebration.
-阿尔 雷上哪了 -我不知道
-Al, where”s Ray? -You tell me.
他今天又没来上班
He didn”t show up for work again today.
-什么 -他想来就来 想走就走
-what -He comes and goes as he pleases.
真不可思议
I can”t believe this!
-我想和爸爸一起 -他不在这
-I want to stay with Daddy. -He”s not here.
你要和我一起 快上车
You have to come with me. Get in the cab.
-我想玩 -等会再玩
-I want to play. -You”II play later.
-我想玩 -不用很久
-I want to play. -It won”t take long.
抱歉 面试的房♥间再哪
Ex cuse me, where is the interview room?
抱歉
Sorry.
我把你叫来有两个原因
I called you for two reasons.
第一个当然是能写出优秀的文章
One of course is to meet the girl who wrote such a tremendous essay.
第二个是钦佩你自己坚强的意志力
The other is to compliment you on your strong effort.
来面试只有七个女孩 你应该感到自豪
It”s down to seven girls. You should be proud.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你选了我 我不会让你失望
If you pick me, I will not let you down.
你要找的人就是我
l”II be everything you”re looking for.
我的意思是…
What l”m getting at…
我们想确认的是这个人…
…is we want to be very sure that the person we give this to…
不仅毕业了 而且还要上研究生
…will not only graduate, but go to grad school…
而不是一个…
…and not be someone who”II be….
不专心的人
Distracted?
-是啊 -不是我 我完成了我开始的所有事情
-Yes. -Not me.I finish everything that I START
如果你把奖学金给我 就像给了我硕士证书
If you give me the scholarship, it”s like giving me my master”s.
没什么能阻挡我
Nothing gets in my way.
是的 或许你该走了
YES,WELL You probably need to get going.
到时候我们会通知你
We”II call when we know.
什么时候
When will you know?
两周
Two weeks.
很高兴见到你 哈塞克夫人
Nice meeting you, Mrs. Hasek.
不要让我等两周了 这对我来说太重要了
Don”t make me go crazy for two weeks. This means so much to me.
普赖斯先生…
Mr. Price…
我失败了 对吗
…l”m not gonna get this, am I?
抱歉 是的
l”m sorry, no.
不 不
N-O. No.
-谢谢 -爸爸
-THANK YOU -Daddy!
-大男孩 -过来跟里扎德叔叔打招呼
-Hey, big guy. -Come say hello to Uncle Lizzard.
-里扎德叔叔 -看看你 模特
-UNCLE LIZZARD -Look at you. Magazine.
我今天为什么要穿成这样
Why do I look like this today?
为什么我今天要穿得这么好
Why do I look nice today?
我人生中最重要的一天
The most important day of my life?
是啊
Yeah.
贝弗 我很抱歉
Bev, l”m sorry.
不 不用道歉 你去哪了
No, not sorry. Where were you?
-我在… -不 你去哪了
-I was, I was at– -No. Where were you?
-我… -不
-I had– -No.
你去哪了
Where were you?
-过来 说点什么 -你不能躲在詹森后面
-COME HERE,Say something. -You can”t hide behind Jason.
-不 他可以 -你看不到我
-Yes, he can. -I am invisible.
-儿子 快帮帮我 快点 -这次躲在詹森后面也没用
-Help me out, boy. come on-Hiding behind Jason won”t work THIS TIME.
回答我
Answer me.
我忘了
I forgot.
你忘了
You forgot?
你忘了 你忘了
You forgot? You forgot?!
你有过梦想吗
Do you know what’s like to have a dream
-有啊 -闭嘴 里扎德
-Yeah. -Shut up, Lizzard!
怎么了
what
我今天早上醒来 以为…
I woke up this morning, truly believing…
今天下午我的生活就完全改变了
…that by this afternoon, my life would be different.
不只因为这是我的梦想 也是因为这是我应得的
Not only because it was my dream, but because l”d earned it.
现在看看我
And now look at me.
现在是下午四点 我还是一个发牢骚的怨妇…
It”s 4:00 in the afternoon, and l”m just another angry housewife…
在邻居面前朝着她丈夫大喊大叫
…yelling at her husband in f ront of the neighbors.
是啊 就是我
Yeah, that”s me!
太好了 谢谢你 雷
Wonderf ul! Thank you, Ray!
你看起来很聪明 妈妈
You look smart, Mom.
真的 你看起来真的很聪明
You do. You look really smart.
别这样 贝弗
Come on, Bev.
你会上大学的
The whole college thing, it”II work out.
不 不会
No, it won”t.
我会慢慢适应
And l”II adjust.
我要走吗
Should I have left?
我什么事都做不好
I can”t do anything right!
你最好打扫干净
You better clean that up!
在她书里 这成了家庭传奇和一件重要的事
It’s family legend and a huge deal in her book…
那天她没拿到奖学金
… the day she didn’t get her scholarship.
只是对我来说不是雷让她多失望
only To me it’s not about how Ray let her down
而是三岁的我的存在…
It’s about how my mere presence… of the age three
永远毁灭了妈妈的梦想
…forever crushed all my mother’s dreams.
你都习惯这么沉默吗
Is this a comfortable silence for you?
是的
Yes.
我们一整天都要这样吗 你也不说到底怎么了
Are we gonna do this all day? You not telling me what”s wrong.
好 我说
Okay, l”II tell you.
不过你保证不要生气
But promise not to go crazy.
好的 我不生气
alright alright I won”t go crazy.
我想转学
I think I should transfer schools.
我不想去纽约大学 我想去印第安纳
Instead of NYU, I think Indiana might be nice.
-什么 不行 -让我说完 我想告诉你
-what No. -Let me finish! l’m trying to tell you
我不想听 答案是不行
I don”t want to hear it. The answer is no.
你还有两年就毕业了
you have Two years left and you”re finished.
就成了受过教育的大学生 过上我梦寐以求的生活
you’ll be educated.You”II be a college graduate. You”II have the life I dreamed of.
维克 这些是给米米的
Vic, these are for Mimi.
贝弗
Hi, Bev.
请给我们来17个豪华汉堡
We”d like 17 deluxe Delite burgers, please.
不 换成20包炸薯条
No, make that twenty Delite fries.
还有20个蛋卷冰淇淋
And 20 Delite cones.
??特丽酸奶 圣代冰淇淋
11美元 20包炸薯条
Eleven dollars. Twenty delite f ries.
贝弗终于找到了一份适合自己的工作
Looks like Bev finally found a job that suits her.
??soft sowe
他们准备好了
They”re ready.
快点 好了吗 来吧
come on Ready? Here you go.
打这 打翻它 打主要部分
Hit it right there.knock it off Hit the chief.
-没错 -就是这
-Yeah -Right here.
拜托 谢谢 不要叫了
Please, thank you. No yelling.
要笑 好吗 就算她真是个叫贱♥人♥
And smile, okay? Even if she is a real bitch.
福雷斯特夫人 很高兴见到你
Mrs. Forrester. Nice to see you.
费伊在家吗
Is Fay home?
我发誓 我都一个月没笑过了
I swear, I haven”t smiled in a month.
你妈带孩子们去看电影太好了
Your mom taking the kids to the movies is great.
-关上门 -好的
-Shut the door.-ok
好好玩 孩子们
Play nice, kids.
-这些是什么 -雷给了我两个
-What are these? -Ray gave me two of them.
是什么 我可不想早死
What are they? I don”t want to see my skull.
雷总是想让我跟他一起吃这个
Ray always wants me to take them with him.
他说和你爱的人一起吃很好
He says they”re great to take with someone you love and trust.
-费伊 -什么
-Fay? -Yeah.
-你爱阿蜜莉雅吗 -天哪 现在不要谈这么沉重的话题
-Do you love Amelia? -Oh, man, don”t get heavy on me now.
我说的是真的
It”s a real question.
-我们别无选择 -因为我们怀孕了吗
-We didn”t pick this. -Because we got knocked up?
-因为浪漫让我们发生了突变 -是啊 我们怀孕了
-因为Romance took a strange turn for us. -Yeah, we got knocked up.
妈妈 妈妈
我想谢谢你妈妈 福雷斯特夫人…
I want to thank your mom. Mrs. Forrester….
不管之前发生了什么 我们都要原谅彼此
l”d love to forgive each other for whatever keeps us f rom being close.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!