总之…
Anyway…
我的意思是…
…what l”m getting at is…
他们想让你来签出版合同…
…they need you to sign this release…
不然他们不敢冒险出版
…or they can”t risk publishing it.
我知道了
I get it.
打扰一下
Ex cuse me.
打扰一下 雷 亲爱的 停下
Ex cuse me, Ray. Honey, stop.
-把那个给我 -她要给你钱
-Give me that. -She has to pay you.
她书里写了你 她会变得有钱 这样你也有钱了 对吧
You”re in her book. She”II get rich.then you get money too,right?
别这样 你说什么 你说什么
come on,What are you talking about?What are you talking about?
-我们能得到多少钱 -我没有…
-l”m asking how much we get. -I don”t–
-你干嘛要这么说 -十万美元
-Why are you starting? -$100, 000.
什么
What?!
-费伊 我问你要过抚养费吗 -出去
-Fay,Did I ever ask for child support? -Get out.
-别这样 -等你们有钱了 再来找我们
-Hey, come on. -Come back when you got money for us.
-冷静点 -我不走
-Calm down. -l”m not leaving.
-起来 -我们不能走
-Just get up. -We can”t leave.
我们必须走
we have to leave
一直都是我费尽心思想让我们离开这
l”m the one busting my ass to get us out of here!
所以你给我闭嘴
so you shut up.
如果你要敢搬走 我就走 雷
If you think about moving, l”m gone.ray
我发誓我马上离开这
-雷 我永远不会原谅你 -我们会好起来的 相信我
-Ray,I will never forgive you! -We”II get over it, trust me.
我们本来应该给你们多点时间谈的
We should”ve given you more time to talk.
太没礼貌了 所以我很抱歉
it was rude,so l”m sorry.
非常感谢 再见
Thank you very much. Bye-bye.
-你在做什么 -你这样是把自己的生活拱手让人
-What are you doing? -You were gonna sign your life away.
你在想什么 天哪 我受不了她
What were you thinking? God, I can”t stand her!
-把钥匙给我 -不
-Give me the keys. -No.
你不明白 我的书不能出版
You don”t care. l”m not getting published,
你都不在乎
and you don”t even care.
我刚看到了一个月都没见过的人
I just saw a guy who hasn”t showered in a month.
他的牙齿都掉了 他的生活过得一团糟
Whose teeth are rotting out of his head, who”s living in shit.
-而他是我爸爸 -不要这么对我
-And he”s my dad. -Don”t do this to me
不要把这个变成你自己的问题
Don”t turn this into your problem.
帮我个忙 你就不能假装当一会好妈妈吗
Do me a favor. Just pretend to be a good mother for two minutes.
只要两分钟就行
Just two minutes out of your whole life.
刚才发生的事 知道我怎么想的吗
what I think about what just happened there,Okay?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
你这辈子都要记住你刚说的话
You”II have to remember what you just said as long as you live.
-我不会去追你 -很好
-l”m not coming after you! -Good.
她一点都没变
She hasn”t changed.
她总是这样 不是别人
Everything always happens to her, no one else.
过来
Hey, come here.
过来
Come here.
我签了那个合同
I signed that thing, okay?
现在不能给你 她在从窗户看
I can”t give it to you, she”s watching from the window.
不要看 不要看
Don”t look.Don”t look.
我说我来倒垃圾 跟你道别
I said I came out to take out the garbage and say goodbye.
-好的 好的 好的 -所以…
-Right, right, right. -So….
这恐怕是我最后一次和你说话了
Wow, this is probably the last time l”II ever talk to you.
我只想说…
I just want to say that….
我以前离开你们后 我很后悔
I used to feel real bad about what I did,leaving you and all.
之后几年前 你妈给我来了一封信 说…
Then, a couple of years ago, your ma sent me a letter, saying…
你是个多好的孩子
…what a nice kid you were.
现在已变成了一个多优秀的男人
What a good man you turned out to be.
我想这跟我有很大关系
l”d like to think I had a lot to do with that.
-是啊 -就算我所做的只有离开
-Yeah, okay. -Even if all I did was stay away…
这仍然是我这一生中做得最好的事
…it”s still the best thing I ever did in my life.
我不能把合同给你 她现在正盯着我们看呢
I can”t give you the paper. She”s watching us like a hawk.
不要看 不要看 不要看
Don”t look, don”t look, don”t look.
所以我会像和你拥抱一样
So l”m gonna come in like l”m hugging you.
把合同放进你口袋里
l”II slip it in your pocket.
我现在要来了 把手抬起来
l”m gonna come in now. Lift up your arm.
-进去了 -好的
-It”s in. -All right.
-垃圾扔完了吗 -好了
-Finished throwing out the garbage? -Yeah.
-你确定吗 -什么 雪莉
-You sure about this? -What, Shirley?
她会没事的 女人最擅长的就是原谅
She”II get over it. Women want to forgive.
就算是一团糟 她们也会帮忙 这是她们的本性
Even a total screw-up, they”II help. It”s in their nature.
你只要记住 告诉他们你需要他们的帮助
You just gotta remember, you gotta tell them you need their help.
不然她们不会帮你
Or else they won”t do it.
天知道呢 我需要很多帮助
Lord knows, I need all the help I can get.
我们不都是吗
Don”t we all?
再见 儿子
Goodbye, son.
我是一个好妈妈 不 我是一个伟大的妈妈…
I was a good mother. No, I was a great mother…
我好不容易把你养大
…for what I went through to keep you together.
我不期望你感谢我 不过至少你不要这样对我 你真是忘恩负义
l”m not asking for thanks, but don”t do this to me, you ingrate.
谁说我很好
Who says l”m in one piece?
-你是我认识的最正常的人 -正常吗
-You”re the most normal person I know. -Normal?
正常吗
Normal?
阿蜜莉雅两周前在纽约 她想让我转学
Amelia was in New York two weeks ago. She wants me to transfer.
她想让我回去 去她学校上学
She wants me to go back and enroll in her school.
不过我不能走
But I can”t go.
我不能离开你 如果你出了什么事…
I can”t leave you. If something bad happens to you…
那就是我的错
…it”s my fault.
你为了我才生存下来
l”m what you struggle to survive,
你还写了一本书
You know, you wrote a book about it.
我发誓我不会…
I swore I wouldn”t–
你知道我爱阿蜜莉雅吗 不用担心 她已经走了
Did you know I love Amelia? Don”t worry, she left already.
有趣的是
Here”s the funny thing.
她认为我不能爱她 因为她不能让我开心…
She thinks I can”t love her because she can”t make me happy…
该死 她是我生命中唯一美好的回忆
…and damn it, she”s the only good thing in my life.
而我却搞砸了
l”m just incredibly screwed up.
所以我们很清楚 我怪你
Just so we”re real clear about this, I blame you.
这份工作什么时候能结束呢
When does this job ever end?
你把这说成是工作
You call it a job?
那你认为这是什么呢 一份职业吗
Well, what do you think it is? A calling?
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
别这样 妈妈 别哭 不要 我很抱歉
Come on, mom.don”t cry. don’t,l”m sorry.
抱歉 抱歉 雷签了合同 雷签了
l”m sorry. l”m sorry. Look, Ray signed.Ray signed.
我不在乎 走吧
I don”t care. Just go.
让我自己在这
Just leave me here.
妈妈…
Mom…
我需要你的帮助
…I need your help.
什么事
With what?
妈妈 等等 衣服呢
Mom, wait. What about clothes?
-他们在印第安纳州卖♥♥了 -那我的公♥寓♥呢
-They sell them in Indiana. -what about My apartment?
我会替你看管
l”II take care of it.
我会照看一切 走吧
l”II take care of everything. Just go.
你怎么回家
How will you get home?
我先送你回去 然后明天走
l”II drop you off and leave tomorrow.
如果你现在不走 就永远走不了了
If you don”t go now, you”II never go.
我在这没事
l”II be fine here.
有个付费电♥话♥ 我打个电♥话♥
There”s a pay phone. l”II call someone.
去吧
Just go.
-好的 -等等
-ok -Wait.
呆在这
Stay there.
我想说清楚
I wanna make something clear.
没有你 我恐怕不会过得更好
I don”t think I would”ve been better off without you.
你不是我的问题
You are not what went wrong with anything.
你拯救了我
You were what saved me.
我想谢谢你
I want to thank you for that.
好吗
Okay?
不客气
You”re welcome?
给我个拥抱吧 我要把所有的都拿回来
Now hug me, or l”II take it all back.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
詹森
Jason
这没什么 不过费伊知道你和阿蜜莉雅的事吗
Not that it matters, but does Fay know about you and Amelia?
她很赞同

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!