这听起来很可怕…
…I know this sounds horrible…
不过我姑妈怀孕时从楼梯上摔下来了 你知道的
…but my aunt fell down the stairs when she was preg– You know.
她…
And she…
你知道的
…you know.
或许你可以… 你明白吗
And I thought maybe you could– You know?
晚安 费伊
Good night, Fay.
珍妮特
Janet?
要是你把我推下楼 我给你五美元
l”II give you five bucks if you throw me down the stairs.
不行
No!
珍妮特 你最好去睡觉
Janet? You”d better be asleep!
那是什么
What was that?
等等 他们在干什么
hold on.What are they doing?
不知道
I don”t know.
-你在干什么 -没什么
-What are you doing? -Nothing.
亲爱的爸爸妈妈
Dear Mom and Pop.:
想到你们马上要看到这封信 我就很害怕
The immediate prospect of your reading this so shatters my spirit that…
这让我连自己都感觉陌生
it makes a stranger to myself.
你们或许会对我行为感到惊讶 认为我很叛逆 不可理喻
y our fears over my behavior, which I thought are betrayal and unreasonablely restructive.
好像没有头脑
…seem now the stuff of wisdom.
我有个坏消息一直没告诉你们
I have terrible news I’ve been withholding from you.
“不过 就像蝰蛇舌头里的毒液一样
“But, like poison f rom an adder”s tongue…
我迟早要说
…I have to spit it out.
我怀孕了”
I am pregnant.”
写得真好
Wow. That”s really good writing.
-是吗 -是啊
-Yeah? -Yeah.
还有呢
There’s more.
或许生气过后 你们可以感觉…
Perhaps after the anger,for which you have every right to feel…
记得我还是你们曾经爱过的女儿
…you will remember I am the daughter you once loved.
贝弗莉
Beverly.
这样吧 让她继续上学 等显露出来再说
This is what we”II do. She”II go to school until she starts to show.
这样她就能拿到高中文凭了
Then she”II get her high school equivalency.
找一份秘书的工作
Then she”II get a great job as a secretary.
等他们结婚后 就和宝宝一起搬到娱乐室 好吗
After they”re married, they”II move into the rec room with the baby. Right?
实际上这不是我的计划
actually That”s not the plan I have in mind.
我已经决定了最好是
l”ve decided what”s best for my f uture…
不要结婚
…is not getting married.
你们从我写的信中可以看车 我对写作很有天赋
As you can see f rom my letter, I may have a flair for writing.
-所以我打算… -打算
-So my plan is– -Plan?
你有计划
You have a plan?
你有计划
You have a plan.
我也有计划
Well, I had a plan too.
我要努力工作 养一个好家庭…
I was gonna work hard, raise a good family…
昂首挺胸地活着
…hold my head up proud.
这个计划没了
That plan”s dead.
知道我怎么想的吗
Know what I thought?
不 不 我最好不要知道
No. No, I better not.
继续 爸爸 你想说什么就说吧
Go ahead. pop Say whatever you want.
你本来很特别
You were special.
但你却毁了自己的生活
And you ruined your life.
伤了我的心
And you broke my heart.
我只是…
I just….
说点什么
Say something.
利奥 没事的
Leo, it”II be okay.
不要哭 爸爸 拜托了
Don”t cry, Pop. Please.
妈妈说得对 一切都会好起来的
Mom”s right. Everything will be okay.
因为我们会结婚…
cause We”re gonna get married…
因为我们彼此相爱
…because we”re in love…
我们会结婚
…and we”re gonna get married.
圣家堂
让一让
Ex cuse me!
-你迟到了 怎么了 -你知道我父母的
-You”re late.what happened? -You know my parents.
我不得不偷偷出来
I had to sneak out.
-你还好吗 -挺好的
-Are you okay? -Yeah.
-鞋油是干什么的 -装饰车的 笨蛋
-What”s the shoe polish for? -Decorating the car, silly.
??多诺里奥 哈塞克接待处
我给她拿了经济补助票 希望没事
I got her some Green Stamps. I hope it”s okay.
拜托 站好了
Please, stand still.
-性感点 -停下
-Sexy. -Stop it.
别打她了
Stop hitting her.
-快点 我拿不到 -拜托
-Come on. I can”t get it. -Please!
-别乱动 你准备好了吗 -停下
-Stop moving around. You ready? -Stop!
-好了吗 拍好了吗 -很好
-All right? Do I got it?-fine
-拍好了 -不要在教堂前大喊大叫
-Take the picture already! -Don”t yell in f ront of the church!
来照个相 好吗
Take the picture, will you?!
-大家都不要动 -天哪
-Everybody stand still. -My baby.
不错
That was a good one.
-能再要点吗 -当然
-Can I have some more? -Yeah.
#她晚餐时很饿#
#She gets too hungry, for dinner#
#她喜欢去电影院 却从不迟到#
#She loves the theater but she never comes late#
-能再来点酒吗 -不要
-Can we get some more wine, please? -Don”t!
#所以这女人是…#
#That’s why the lady is a…#
抱歉
Sorry.
好了 这是送给博比的
Okay, this is for Bobby.
#你是我第一个 也会是最后一个#
#you were my first, and you’ll be my last#
#我不会让你难堪#
#I’ll never make you blue#
#我会真诚待你#
#I’ll be true to you#
-说点什么 -我知道
-Say something. -I got it.
#在…#
#in the…#
-这是婚礼 -让她唱完
-This is a wedding. -Let her finish!
-谢谢 博比 -抱歉
-Thank you.bobby -l”m sorry.
留着给越南人吧
Save it for the Vietnamese.man
-我爱你 博比 -我也爱你
-I love you, Bobby. -I love you too.
#你看我的眼神#
#All the way you look at me#
等我回来 我们就开车♥库♥
When I get back, we”re starting our own garage.
汽车 自行车 或许还有卡车
Cars, bikes, l”m thinking maybe even trucks.
-是吗 -是啊
-Yeah? -Yeah!
太好了 因为我们…
Yeah,That”s great! Because between you and me…
我不知道要怎么赚钱
…I had no idea how I was gonna make a living.
-感情 -谢谢 给他们吧
-Lovely affair. -Thanks. They need it.
不 给特里萨吧
No, give it to Teresa.
-她听不见 -给特里萨吧 我来保管
-She can”t hear. -To Teresa! l”II keep it.
-不 -给我
-No! -Give me that!
谢谢 我很喜欢通心粉沙拉
Thank you. I really like the macaroni salad.
小心点 走
Watch this. Go!
贝弗 看看蒂娜
Bev, look at Tina.
还有凯文
And Kevin.
她喜欢跳舞
She loves to dance.
好美
Beautif ul.
珍妮特 你很棒
Janet, you were great.
-谢谢 -谢谢 托尼
-Thank you. -Thank you, Tony.
谢谢 我们要休息一下
Thank you. We”re going to take an intermission.
吃点东西
we are gonna get something to eat.
马上回来 谢谢大家
We”II be back. Thank you very much.
你应该去跳舞
You should have danced.
怎么了
What”s the matter?
什么
What?
我爸爸都没叫我跳舞
My father never asked me to dance.
他见到我很尴尬
He”s embarrassed to be seen with me.
你太疯狂了
You”re crazy.
没人见到你很尴尬
Nobody”s ashamed to be seen with you.
那为什么没人过来打招呼呢
How come no one”s come to say hi?
我是新娘 唯一一个看我的…
l”m the bride. The only person to even look at me…
是疯狂姑妈米尔迪 她一直叫我艾格尼丝 他是我死去的表兄弟
…is crazy Aunt Mildy, who”s calling me Agnes, who is my dead cousin.
-艾格尼丝 -米尔迪
-Agnes! -Hi, Mildy.
-知道吗 -我爱你
-Know what? -I love you!
谁在乎他们呢 对吧
Who cares about them? Right?
不 我知道会发生什么
No, I know what”s gonna happen.
等你毕业了 就会送到好学校去
When you graduate, you”II get sent to a fancy school.
就剩下我自己了
l”II be alone.
还有我的孩子
With a kid.
-大家听我说 快点 -不错
-Let”s hear a speech.come on -Good idea!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!