我不用再向父母要钱 好吗
And I won”t have to ask my parents for money. Okay?
等我们搬到纽约 我会找一个最富有的人
When we move to New York, l”II find the richest guy in the city
我们会住在顶层公♥寓♥
We”II live in a penthouse.
你成了著名的作家 我们会给你举♥行♥签书会
You”II be a famous author, and we”II have book-signing parties for you
外公
Grandpa.
你外婆让我带这来给你 亲我一下
Your grandma wanted me to bring this. You need it. Give me a kiss.
你都长这么大了
You”re so big.
你妈妈都不管你往房♥子里扔雪吗
Your mom care you”re throwing snow at the house?
妈妈们都去商店了 他们要很久才能回来
Our mothers went to the store. They won”t be back for a long time.
是吗
Is that so?
小心点 不要把窗户砸碎了
be careful Don”t break any windows.
现在该轮到你过来住了
It”s your turn to pick a night to stay over,
-你想来吗 -好的 外公
-you think about that,hunh? -ok,grandpa
扣上
Button up
外公 妈妈在里面烘大♥麻♥
grandpa,Mom”s inside drying weed.
天哪 这些孩子还会告状啊
Oh, boy. These kids got small voices, huh?
-你怎么看呢 -我什么都没听到 我们走吧
-What do you think of that? -I didn”t hear a thing. Let”s go.
利奥 快点
Leo, come on.
哈塞克 有人给你保释了
Hasek. You made bail.
孩子出来了 他们很快就又会烘大♥麻♥
The kid”s out, they”re back in business in a day.
去缅因街吧 知道那个古老的砖房♥吗
Go to Main Street. You know the old brick building?
-你知道发生什么了吗 -他在砍车
-你知道发生什么了吗 -He”s chopping cars.
-你能修好吗 -当然
-Can you fix this? -Sure.
他们怎么知道呢
How did they know?
我不会说是你说的
I won”t ever tell you told.
要是这个世界上有个你能信任的人 那就是我
If there”s anyone in the world you can trust, it”s me.
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thanks. -You”re welcome.
他们都拿走了 我省下来去纽约的钱都没了
They took it all. All the money I was saving to get to New York. Gone.
他们没拿走 我用那些钱把你保释出来了
They didn”t take it. I used it to bail you out.
为什么你不能借你父母的钱呢
Why didn”t you borrow it f rom your parents?
我父母都不愿保释我 这是我唯一能找到的钱了
My parents wouldn”t bail me out!that’s the only money I could find.
你想让我把你留在里面吗
Did you want me to leave you there?
-不 谁把你保释出来的 -丹尼斯
-No. Who bailed you out? -Dennis.
-丹尼斯 我还以为你兄弟不会和你说话了呢 -是啊 好吧…
-dennis,I thought your brother wasn”t talking to you. -Yeah, well…
他骑着大白马去镇里救了整个家庭
…he rode into town on his big white horse to save the family name.
不过我要答应他一件事
But I had to make him a deal.
什么事
What kind of deal?
因为我父母不想收留我
Since my parents are kicking me out…
他想带我和阿蜜莉雅去亚利桑那州
…he wants to bring me and Amelia to Arizona with him.
他说他会给我付房♥租 还有食品之类的
He said he”II cover my rent and food and anything I want.
-只要我不… -不怎么样
-lf I don”t…. -lf you don”t what?
不再见你了
If I don”t see you anymore.
不过我明天要告诉他这不可能
But l”m gonna tell him no way tomorrow.
我会…
l”II….
他们总是喜欢拥抱
They like to hug a lot.
绝不会让我们分开
They”II never keep us apart.
等我到了那 我就给你打电♥话♥
l”II call you as soon as I get there.
我爱你
I love you.
快点 阿蜜莉雅 我们该走了
Come on, Amelia. We got to go now.
再见
Bye.
再见 詹森
Bye, Jason.
-再见 -再见
-bye -bye
詹森 上车
Jason, get in the car.
-你能走吗 丹尼斯 -好的
-Would you go, Dennis? -All right.
丹尼斯 小心点开
Dennis, drive caref ully.
如果我告诉你一些重要的事 你答应我不要生气 好吗
If I told you something important, you promise not to get mad?
说吧 什么
Tell me. What?
你要发誓你不会生气 不然我就不告诉你
You got to swear not to get mad, or else l”m not going to tell you.
好 我发誓
Fine. I swear.
我告诉了外公
I told Grandpa.
你告诉外公什么
You told Grandpa what?
我说你们在里面烘大♥麻♥
I told him you were inside drying weed.
你什么
You what?
-你为什么要这么做 -我不知道
-Why would you do that? Why? -I don”t know.
你不能毁了大家的生活 然后说”我不知道” 为什么
You don”t destroy everybody”s life and then say, “I don”t know.” Why?
我本来想用那笔钱让我们离开这
I was gonna use that money to get us out of here.
你明白吗 你刚刚毁了我们的生活
Do you understand? You just ruined our lives!
别人说真话时 你不该这么说
That”s not what you say when someone tells the truth.
最糟的是费伊走了 都是因为你
And the worst thing of all is Fay is gone. Because of you.
现在就剩下我了
I have no one.
有些事永远不会变
Some things never change.
就像我对什么都很好奇 却对她的感受漠不关心
Like me being confused about everything ex cept what she’s feeling.
我们肯定快到了
We must be getting close.
他就住在这
This is where he lives.
她就是不愿承认 不过她很害怕见到雷
She won’t admit it, but she’s scared death about seeing Ray.
你确定你可以见他吗
Are you sure you”II be okay seeing him?
当然
Sure.
如果你不想 可以在车里等着 我完全理解
You can wait in the car if you want. I completely understand.
我没事
l”m fine.
快点 再等一会
Coming! Just a second!
我先穿上衣服
l”II get my robe on!
什么 什么
yes? yes?
-雷蒙德 哈塞克住这吗 -你是哪位
-Does Raymond Hasek live here? -And you are?
贝弗莉
Beverly.
-这是给你的 起来 -等等 我来了
-It”s for you. Get up! -Hold on, l”m coming.
快点进来 他不舒服 你也进来吧
Come on in. He”s indisposed. You might as well come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 我们不请自来
Sorry, we weren”t expecting company.
-这些东西真不错 -我喜欢收藏东西
-You”ve got cool stuff. -I collect things.
现在是狩猎季节吗
Is it hunting season?
那是练靶场 你喜欢吗
That”s the firing range. You into that?
有些人… 雷
Some people…. Ray!
等等
Just a sec.
雷 是我
Ray, it”s me.
贝弗莉
Beverly.
贝弗
Bev! Hey!
贝弗 是我 雷
Hey, Bev. It”s me, Ray.
从没想过你也会变老
I never thought of you as being older.
贝弗莉 这是雪莉
Beverly, this is Shirley.
雪莉 这是我前妻 贝弗莉
Shirley, this is my first wife.beverly
真漂亮
Charmed.
哥们
Hey, man.
雷 这是你儿子 詹森
Ray, this is your son, Jason.
我都不认识了
I wouldn”t have known you.
谢谢
Hey, thanks.
你们坐下吧 快点
Hey, you wanna sit down? Come on.
把东西拿掉 坐吧
Clear off the thing. Have a seat.
这样就行 要喝的吗
Right there is good. Something to drink?
-要喝的吗 -我们什么都没有
-Something to drink? -We don”t have anything.
给他们来瓶橘子汁吧
Get them an orange thing.
我们能单独谈谈吗 雷
A moment alone, Ray?
-酷爱牌饮料 行吗 -你想…
-Kool-Aid? -You want to–
-我哪也不去 -是啊 谢谢
-l”m not going anywhere. -Yeah. Thanks.
好了
Right.
我就直说了吧
Let me lay this out.
我一直在纽约的一家小报社工作
l”ve been making my living working at a small newspaper in New York.
不过在过去的六年里在晚上和周末…
But at night and on weekends for the past 6 years…
-我一直在写一本书 -四年
-…l”ve been writing a book. -Four years.
我16岁你开始写的
You started the book when I turned 16.
那是送给我的生日礼物 记得吗 那是四年前
It was my birthday present.remember? That was four years ago.
-好吧 四年 满意了吧 -只是说清楚而已
-Fine, four years. Happy? -Just give it to him right.
酷爱牌饮料
Kool-Aid.
喝吧
Enjoy.
-我的书写完了 -真的吗 那太好了
-I finished the book. -Really? That”s great.
他们想给我出版
And they want to publish it.
你知道这对我来说意义重大
You know this is huge for me.
这是我一直以来的梦想
It”s what l”ve wanted for as long as I can remember.
不过这是一家小的出版公♥司♥
But it”s a small publishing house.
因为里面很多内容涉及你 他们害怕要打官司
Since you”re in so much of it, they wanna be caref ul about lawsuits.
里面写了很多你吸毒和一些违法的事 没有夸张
There”s a lot about you and drugs and illegal acts. It”s not flattering.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!