我22岁了 差一点就30岁了
l”m 22 years old. That”s almost 30.
我还不愿接受这就是我的生活
I still haven”t accepted that this is my life.
我希望我可以变得麻木 什么都不知道
I wish I could be dumb and then I wouldn”t know better.
这样我就能快乐 不再抱有希望了
And I could be happy and stop hoping.
我跟你说这些 好像你对我无聊的生活感兴趣似得
And l”m telling you this like you”re interested in my boring life.
你为什么不和我来加利福尼亚呢 我那有住的地方
why don’t you Come to California with me. l”ve got room.
我可以带着你们
I could take all of you.
如果你想改变你的生活 就可以
If you want to change your life, you can.
如果资金紧张 没关系
If money”s tight, it doesn”t matter.
你一直很聪明 很容易
You”ve always been smart. It”s easy.
-你想上大学吗 -是的
-You want to go to college? -Yes.
国家会付钱
The state pays.
国家付钱 贝弗
The state pays, Bev.
-雷不会答应的 -要是雷爱你 他就会支持你
-Ray won”t go for it. -lf Ray loves you, he”II do it.
真的吗
Right?
做你想做的事 离开这吧 这不属于你
Just do whatever it takes to get out of here. You don”t belong here.
不属于你
You don”t.
贝弗
Bev
谢谢你今晚说的这些话
Thank you for saying the things you said tonight.
看到你笑 我真开心
It”s just good to see you smile.
-妈妈 -什么
-Mom! -Yes!
我醒来发现你不在
I woke up and you were gone!
她不应该把孩子留在房♥间里
She”s not supposed to leave a kid alone in a house
很危险 我可能会窒息
It”s dangerous! I could have choked!
我会和雷谈谈
l”II talk to Ray.
有消息就通知的 我的课开始了
Just let me know. My classes start up.
晚安 贝弗 晚安 詹森
Good night, Bev. Good night, Jason.
你认为加利福尼亚怎么样
What do you think about California?
我说过别说了
I told you to stop it.
我只是…
Well, I just….
想去加利福尼亚吗
Wanna go to California?
你去我就去
I wanna go if you wanna go.
-好的 我们去加利福尼亚吧 -太好了 雷
-All right. Let”s go to California. -Yes, Ray!
-谢谢 雷 谢谢 -太好了
-Thank you, Ray! Thank you! -Yeah.
雷 别忘了给詹森买♥♥阿司匹林
ray,Don”t forget to get baby aspirin for Jason.
阿司匹林 好的
Baby aspirin, okay.
-我来收拾行李 -好的 阿司匹林
-l”II finish packing. -Yeah, baby aspirin.
-你们看到了里扎德吗 -没有 抱歉
-You guys seen Lizzard? -No, sorry.
贝弗 你最好来这 雷来了
bev,y ou better get over here. It’s Ray.
好的 上楼 上楼
Okay, up the stairs. Up.
-雷在哪 -加利福尼亚的事我很抱歉
-Where”s Ray? -l”m sorry about California.
-什么 -珍妮特 他在地下室和你♥爸♥爸一起
-What–? -Janet,He”s downstairs in the basement with your father.
-发生什么了 -不知道
-What”s going on? -Don”t know.
坐吧 快点
Why don”t you sit here? Come on.
把夹克脱下来
Get your jacket off.
-说吧 -好的
-Say it. -All right.
好的
Okay.
-詹森 一切进行得怎么样 -遇到了麻烦
-Jason, how”s it going over there? -Trouble.
你丈夫来找我 因为他遇到了问题
Your husband has come to me because he has a problem.
他想找我帮忙
And he wants my help.
雷蒙德
Raymond?
贝弗 怎么样
Hey, Bev, how”s it going?
还好
Okay.
我有…
I got a….
没有.. 我做不到
I can”t do it without a….
亲爱的贝弗莉
“Dear Beverly.
你听到这个时 请不要生气
Please don”t go crazy when you hear this.
不过我很抱歉地告诉你我是…
But I regret to inform you that I am…
瘾君子
…a junkie.
我把我们所有的钱都花在了海♥洛♥因♥上 什么都没了
I spent all our money on heroin. I spent everything.
我甚至把买♥♥…
I even spent the money…
詹森的阿司匹林的钱都花了
…for Jason”s aspirin on a fix.”
虽然钱不多
It was just a tiny fix.
-我也花了 -海♥洛♥因♥
-But I spent that too. -Heroin?
我知道你酗酒 不过海♥洛♥因♥
I knew you drank a lot, but heroin?
天哪 雷
Jesus, Ray!
多久了
For how long?
-我不知道 -不…
-I don”t know. -No….
-多久了 -两年 10月31开始
-How long? -Two years, October 31 .
万圣节之夜
Halloween night.
记得詹森扮演了一个猴子吗
Remember when Jason was a monkey?
-别说了 -你病了
-Stop listening! -You”ve been sick.
-听我解释 -我竟然不知道 真是太傻了
-l”m clearing up. -I feel so stupid for not knowing!
很抱歉 贝弗 真的很抱歉
很抱歉 Bev, l”m really sorry.
闭嘴 不要说抱歉 抱歉也没用
Shut up. Don”t say sorry. Sorry doesn”t mean anything.
-别说了 -不 这是最后一次
-Stop. -No! This is the last time.
你这样也没用 你都没注意
You”re not helping. You don”t pay attention!
我现在所做的一切都是为了孩子
Listen. Everything l”m doing right now is for that boy.
他需要一个父亲 这是他的父亲
He needs a father. This is his father.
我没选他 他还要病一段时间
I didn”t pick him. He”II be sick for a while.
我和你妈妈会照顾詹森 你来帮他 好吗
Your mother and I will take Jason while you help him. Got it?
我不需要你们的帮助 我自己会照顾自己的孩子
I don”t want your help. I can take care of my own kid.
贝弗
Bev
好的 雷 我给你找了个新的 好吗
Okay, Ray, I cleaned you a new one. Okay?
感觉好点了吗
You feel better?
你又要吐了吗 给你 雷
You going to throw up again? Here, Ray.
给你 雷 给你 不
Here, Ray. Here. Oh, no!
太恶心了
This is so gross.
天哪 杀了我吧
Oh, my God! Please kill me!
好 别叫了 你会吓到詹森
Fine! Stop screaming. You”re gonna scare Jason.
天哪 贝弗
Oh, my God. Bev!
-我再去拿点床单过来 -贝弗 拜托了 帮帮我
-l”II get more sheets. -Bev, please! Help me!
爸爸还好吗
Is Dad okay?
-你最喜欢的歌♥是什么 -“辛辛那提跳舞的猪”
-What”s your favorite song? -“Cincinnati Dancing Pig.”
挪过去
Scoot over.
我要休息一下
I need to rest between rounds.
很抱歉 你不能去加利福尼亚了
Sorry you didn”t get to go to California.
关掉那首歌♥吧 一点用都没有
Please turn off the pig song! It”s not helping much.
关掉那首歌♥
Turn off that song!
-你在干什么 -给你坐早餐
-What are you doing? -Making you breakfast.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你说话干嘛这么小声 -我不想吵醒你♥爸♥爸
-Why are you whispering? -I don”t wanna wake your dad.
他不在这 他走了
He”s not here. He left.
雷 雷
Ray?Ray?
贝弗 让我…
Bev? Let me just….
詹森在房♥间里 他能听到我们说话
Jason”s in his room. He can hear us.
好的 贝弗 你看…
All right, Bev. Look….
看我
Look at me.
什么
What?
-贝弗 -不要说你很抱歉
-bev -Don”t say you”re sorry.
-走吧 -不要
-Just go. -No!
我知道你怎么想的 不过我想到办法了
I know what you”re thinking. l”ve got it figured out.
好吗 你看
All right? Look.
我不能戒掉 好吗
I just can”t quit, okay?
如果这不可能 你就不能责怪我
You can”t hold it against me if it”s impossible.
我就是这样 好吗
It”s just who I am. All right?
我只需要一点点 让我保持清醒
All I need is a little, to keep me straight.
不足以让我变得兴奋
Not enough to get me high.
只要让我保持清醒 像现在这样
Just enough to keep me straight. Just like this.
所以你看怎么样
So, what if we keep it at that?
你想永远吸食一点海♥洛♥因♥吗
You want permission to use a small amount of heroin forever?
好吧
Okay.
我会找一份好工作
I am gonna get a good job.
-有一点 看 -不
-And, one, look– -No.
什么
What?

No.
贝弗 别这样
Bev, come on.
这计划可行
This plan works!

Ray.
-你现在要像成年人一样思考 -好的
-You need to think like a grown-up now. -All right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!