Come on, Creed. Balboa doesn’t want to quit. Hey.
来 奎迪 洛奇还想继续
This is gonna be a tough one.
这是一场恶战呢
Now he’s got him. A left.
现在他被击中了 一个左拳
A hard left and a right combination.
左右夹攻
What is keeping him up, Bill? I don’t know.
比尔 是什么驱使他还撑着? 我不知道
He can’t even get his gloves up to protect himself.
他连手也无法抬起来挡拳
He needs to stop, Bill.
得停下来了
Down! Down! Stay down!
伏下 不要起来
Apollo dancing around with his arms in the air.
阿波罗已高举双手
five… six…
五 六
seven… eight… nine…
七 八 九
Apollo can’t believe it.
阿波罗不能相信
The Champion got a left to the ribs… his right rib.
拳王的右肋骨中了对手的左拳
Oh, this has been a tremendous…
这真是一场精彩的…
Okay, Champ? Yeah, I’m okay. I’m okay.
拳王 行吗? 我没事
It hurts, though. He broke my rib.
我可能断了肋骨
I can’t see nothin’. You gotta open my eye.
我看不见了 得打开眼睛
Cut me, Mick. I don’t wanna do it!
割开它 我不想这样做
Go on, cut me. Cut me. Ok.
动手吧 割开它 好吧
Try it.
试割开它
Oh, God.
天啊
You’re bleeding inside, Champ. I’m gonna stop the fight, understand?
你内出血 我要叫停比赛
You ain’t stoppin’ nothin’, man. You ain’t stoppin’ nothin’.
你不可以叫停
You stop this fight, I’ll kill ya. All right.
你叫停比赛的话 我杀了你 知道了
Go if you wanna go. I’m goin’.
随便你 我出场了
You gotta go. You gotta give it all. Give it all!
你得去 使出全身本领 打倒他
You gotta get him. You gotta work on that body.
你要尽全力 你要打中他
The crowd is on fire. The 15th and final round.
已到了第十五回合 也是最后回合
They look like they’ve been in a war… these two.
他们看上去就像在打仗
Oh, the Champion really tagged him!
拳王打中了他
And Apollo clearly protecting his right side… his ribs.
阿波罗明显在保护他的右边肋骨
Hard left and right!
重左拳和右拳
Look at the blood coming from his face. Oh, he’s spitting up blood now.
看他口里喷出来的血 他在吐♥血♥
A tremendous right hand by Rocky.
洛奇出了一个劲右拳
Go for it! Go for it, Rock!
加油 洛奇
Listen to this crowd!
听听现场观众的欢呼声
Oh! Another to the rib. That left hand again right to the chin!
再一拳击中肋骨 加一下左拳 一拳中下巴
Oh! He’s got him up against the ropes!
他把他逼到围绳
Apollo the Champ.
阿波罗拳王…
Ain’t gonna be no rematch. Ain’t gonna be no rematch.
不会有复赛 不会有复赛
Don’t want one.
我也不想复赛
Rocky, you went the 15 rounds. How do you feel?
洛奇 你坚持到底 打了十五个回合 你觉得怎样?
I feel all right.
不错
What were you thinking about when that buzzer sounded?
你打完第十五回合时 脑里在想什么?
Adrian!
艾莉
What? Adrian!
什么? 艾莉!
Rocky?
洛奇
Rocky?
洛奇
Ladies and gentlemen, your attention, please…Tonight,
女士们 先生们 今晚…
Rocky?
洛奇
Rocky!
洛奇
You’ve had the privilege of witnessing the greatest exhibition
我们有幸能见证
of guts and stamina in the history of the ring.
擂台史上最杰出的拳赛耐力表现
Adrian!
艾莉
Rocky!
洛奇
Ladies and gentlemen,
各位观众
we have a split decision.
我们的判决出现分歧
Adrian!
艾莉
Rocky!
洛奇
…for Creed.
…裁判判奎迪胜出
No plans out there for a rematch? Ain’t gonna be a rematch.
有复赛吗 不会有复赛
Oh, come on. I don’t know yet, okay?
我还不知道
You heard him, ladies and…
你听到了…
That’s my friend. Rocko!
他是我朋友 放手
Hey, you’re breakin’ the jacket. Let’s go, Buddy. Come on.
你整烂我夹克衫 走吧
Paulie?
保利
Adrian? Adrian! Rocky!
艾莉 洛奇
Adrian! Hey, where’s your hat? Rocky!
艾莉 你帽子呢? 洛奇
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you! I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!