Apollo Creed says he’ll be shopping for another victim
阿波罗·奎迪说他会找另一个牺牲者
to fill Green’s vacancy for the bicentennial championship fight.
在200周年纪念冠军赛里 填补格林的空缺…
Why didn’t you tell me you were bringing him home?
你干吗不告诉我他会来?
How do you know I didn’t? I’m not gonna go, Paulie! I can’t go!
你怎知我没说? 我不能去
I won’t go! Why?!
我不会去! 为什么?
Paulie, it’s Thanksgivin’. I got a turkey in the oven.
今天是感恩节 我焗了火鸡
Oh. A turkey in the oven?
噢 焗了火鸡
A turkey in the oven.
焗了火鸡
You want the bird?
你想吃火鸡?
Go in the alley and eat the bird.
去后巷吃吧
Oh, Paulie.
噢 保利
I want you outta here! Get outta the house!
我要你出去 离开这间屋
Go out and enjoy your freakin’ life!
出去好好享受生命
You hungry, Rock?
洛奇 你肚饿吗?
Yo, Paulie, listen. Maybe we just better forget all this, you know?
保利 今天不如算了吧?
Just forget it. Forget nothin’.
算了吧 算个屁
Go ahead. Tell her somethin’ funny.
去 跟她说笑话
Ain’t nothin’ to talk about. She’s in a bad mood, I’m in a bad mood.
没什么好说的 她心情不好 我又心情不好
You know how to do funny. You wanna go out with my sister?
你可以搞笑的 你不是想跟她约会吗?
Yeah. Well… come on.
是的 那就加油啊…
I don’t know what to say. Funny
我不知说什么好 要搞笑
Yo, Adrian, it’s me, Rocky.
艾莉 是我 洛奇
Rocky, you know?
洛奇 知吗?
Listen, uh…
听着
I don’t know what to say,
我不知说什么好
’cause I ain’t never talked to no door before, you know?
因为我未试过跟门说话
I mean, what do I say to a door… hey, listen…
我应该跟道门说什么? 嘿 听着…
Come on. You’re doin’ fine.
你做得很好
I ain’t doin’ fine. I look like an idiot.
我做得不好 我似个白♥痴♥
Keep doin’ what you’re doin’. You’re funny.
继续啦 搞笑
I know all about these things.
这方面我最在行
I feel like a jerk.
我像个傻佬
Yo, Adrian, it’s Rocky again, you know?
艾莉 又是我 洛奇
Listen, uh… I know you ain’t too happy at this moment, you know,
我知你现在不开心
but could you do me a favor?
但可否帮我一个忙?
I ain’t got nobody to spend Thanksgiving with, you know?
没人陪我过感恩节
So, uh…
不如
how ’bout maybe you and I maybe go out together, get something to eat.
你跟我一起出去吃顿饭
I don’t know. Maybe laugh a little bit. Who knows, you know?
我不知道 或者笑笑 知道吗?
Would you like to, uh…
你会否想…
I don’t know. Would you like to maybe, you know, you and me go out together?
你会否想跟我出去?
What do you think? Would you like to?
怎样? 好吗?
We’re gonna have a good time.
我们会玩得很开心的
We’ll have a real good time.
会玩得很开心的
Thanks for the bird.
谢谢你的火鸡
I’m gonna turn the TV off. I got a headache.
我要关掉电视 头痛死了
What does your sister like to do? Ice skate.
你妹妹喜欢做什么? 溜冰
Adrian, come on. You’re lettin’ the heat out.
艾莉 来吧 暖气都走了
Who pays the bills around here?
还不是我付的帐单?
Listen, I don’t want no turkey anyway, you know?
反正我不想吃火鸡
But it was Thanksgiving.
但今天是感恩节
It was what? It was Thanksgiving.
什么? 感恩节
Yeah, to you. But to me it’s Thursday.
是 对你来说 但对我来说是星期四
It looks kinda quiet, you know? I think it’s closed.
很静呢 好像关门了
No, I think maybe we’re just early or something like that.
不 大概是我们太早
We’re closed. What?
我们关门了 什么?
I said we’re closed.
我们休息
Yeah. Hey, listen, I’m gonna smooth this guy out here.
听着 我去跟他谈妥
So just wait here for a few minutes. I’ll be right back, okay?
你等等 我很快回来 好吗?
We could go someplace else. No, it’s okay.
我们可以去别处 不 没问题
Hey, listen, are you closed to the general public,
你是不开放给公众
or are you closed to everybody…you know what I mean?
还是不开放给所有人…你知道我的意思?
Look, it’s after 6:00, it’s Thanksgiving. That’s why there’s nobody here.
已过了6点 今天是感恩节 所以没人来
And besides, you ain’t supposed to be in here.
况且 你不应该进来
So do me a favor and not stay here, huh?
所以麻烦你出去
Would you do me a favor? Hey, come on. We’re not operatin’.
你可否帮个忙? 不要这样 我们现在不开门
Look…this girl here ain’t feelin’ well, you know.
这位小姐有病在身
The doctors say she should go out and exercise once in a while,
医生说她要多做运动
and ice skating’s probably the best thing, know what I mean?
溜冰是最佳选择
So what do you want from me?
那你想怎样?
I want you to do me a favor. You could see she ain’t feelin’ too good.
我想你帮忙 你都看见她有病
If you could let her on the ice, I’d appreciate it. For a few minutes.
如果你让她溜几分钟 我会很感激
Ten minutes, ten bucks.
十分钟 十元
Ten bucks? How ’bout eight… eight bucks?
十元? 八元可以吗?
Come on. It’s Thanksgiving.
不要讲价 感恩节嘛
All right, nine bucks, you got a deal. You have the ice to yourself. Ten bucks.
好吧 九元 一口价 十元 整个场任你玩
Give her the blades.
拿溜冰鞋给她
Aren’t you skating?
你不溜冰吗?
Nah. I ain’t skated since I was 15.
我15岁开始便没溜过冰
That’s when I started fightin’…when I was 15.
那时我开始打拳
Skating’s kinda bad for the ankles, you know?
溜冰会令足踝受损
You’re a pretty good skater, are you?
你很会溜冰 是吗?
You know, like I was saying before on the way over here.
正如我刚才说
Fightin’ used to be tops with me, but no more, you know?
以前我把打拳放在首位 但不再是
All I wanted to do at a fight was prove I was no bum…
我只想用打拳来证明我不是废柴
that I had the stuff to make a good pro, you know?
我有本事做出色的专业拳手
You never got the chance?
你一直没有机会?
Hey, I ain’t cryin’ about it, ’cause I still fight. I kinda do it like a hobby.
我没抱怨 我依然打拳 当它是嗜好
I tell you what the trouble is…I’m a southpaw.
问题是我是 南泽西
What’s a southpaw? A southpaw means you’re lefthanded.
什么是南泽西? 即是左撇子
And a southpaw throws your timing off, you see.
南泽西较难掌握时间
Other guys it throws their timing off, makes them look awkward.
令对手也掌握不到时间 看上去很笨拙
Nobody wants to look awkward.
没人想让人觉得笨拙
You know where southpaw came from? Nine minutes!
你知道南泽西的来由吗? 九分钟
I’ll tell ya. A long time ago, this guy…maybe a couple hundred years ago…
很久以前有个人 大概两百年前
he was fightin’ in the…I think it was around Philadelphia…
他在费城打拳
and his arm… he was left-handed,
他的手… 他是用左手的
and his arm was facing towards New Jersey, you see, and that’s south.
他的手向着新泽西 那是南面
So then that’s why they call ’em southpaw, you see?
所以人们叫他做南泽西
Southpaw, South Jersey. South Camden,
南泽西 南肯顿
southpaw. You know what I mean?
南泽西 你明白吗?
I don’t know. Things probably worked out for the best, don’t you think?
或者这样也好
Never got a chance, though, because you’re left-handed, huh?
因为是左撇子而没机会?
Well, that’s absolutely true, you know. Watch out.
那是实情 小心
I just dislocated my finger.
啊 啊 我的手指脱了臼
Look at that. No, wait. Hey, it ain’t your fault. Look.
啊 看 慢着 不关你事 看
See? Look, I had it…it’s an old wound, you see that?
看见吗? 那是旧伤口
Look. See? Nothin’. It bends like that, see?
看见吗? 没事的 可以那样弯
I originally done it… look, push the button.
我本来是… 按钮
Bong. It works. It ain’t your fault. Look, I’m gonna show you somethin’.
搞掂 不关你事
Seven minutes!
七分钟
Yeah, I originally done it. I carry pictures of all my fights.
我本来是…我带着我所有拳赛的照片
I originally done it in the Baby Crenshaw fight. See that?
那本来是 在跟宝贝·坚沙的比赛中弄伤的
Big Baby’s about the size of an airplane. I broke both my hands on his face.
宝贝像飞机那样大只 我两只手都在打他脸部时断了骨
I lost that fight,but that’s a nice picture,don’t you think?See how it works there?
我输了那场拳赛 但这张相很好 你觉得呢?
Real nice.
真的很好
Come on. You having a good time?
你玩得开心吗?
I’ll tell you…you could see I ain’t too graceful. I don’t move well.
我动作不是很优美
But I’ll tell you, I can really swat, you know what I mean? I can really hit hard.
我动作生硬 但我出拳可以很重
But I’m a southpaw, and nobody wants to fight no southpaw, know what mean?
不过我是南泽西 没人喜欢跟南泽西打
You know how I got started in fightin’?
你知我是怎样开始打拳的吗?
No.
不知道
Am I talkin’ too loud?
我是不是太大声?
No. Three minutes!
不 三分钟!
My father… he’s, uh… my old man, he was never too smart.
我爸爸…不是太聪明
He says to me, “You weren’t born with much of a brain,
他跟我说 你天生没有脑
so you better start using your body,” right?
所以要用身体
So I become a fighter.
于是我做了拳手
You know what I mean? Yeah.
你明我意思吗? 是的
Why are you… why are you laughin’?
你笑什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!