I ain’t teasin’ ya.
我不是取笑你
I just…wanna kiss you.
我只是想…吻你
You don’t have to kiss me back if you don’t want.
你不需要回吻我 如果你不想的话
But I wanna kiss you.
但我想吻你
Worm, I heard you had a fight comin’ up.
斡姆 听说你就快有拳赛
Yeah, I’m gonna fight next month.
下个月有
That’s good, man. You come down to the gym, we’ll see that you get in shape.
那很好 你来拳击馆 我们来看你
How’s your weight? I weigh 175. Hey, Rock. How you doin’, babe?
你多重? 175 洛奇 你好吗?
Hey. Oh, Mick was lookin’ for you up there.
嘿 米克正在上面找你
For me? Yeah.
找我? 是
You sure? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你肯定? 是
He was lookin’ for you,Jack.Get on up there and see him.
他在找你 快上去找他
Yeah.It ain’t locked,right?
是 你叫洛奇 是吗
Yeah, yeah. All right, go on, man.
是 对了 快去
Hey, you got somethin’ for me?
你找我?
Yeah, there was some guy here from Miles Jergens lookin’ for you.
米路·休根斯那边有个人来找你
They need sparring partners for Apollo Creed.
他们要替阿波罗·奎迪找练拳对手
You’re puttin’ me on. There’s the card.
你就让我去啊 名片在这里
When was he here? About an hour ago.
他何时来的? 大概一小时前
They’re probably lookin’ for sparrin’ partners for Creed, you know?
他们可能要替奎迪找练拳对手
I said that before, you dumb dago!
我不是刚说了吗 笨蛋
I’ve been comin’ here for six years, and six years you been stickin’ it to me.
我在这里六年了 六年来你一直跟我过不去
I wanna know how come.
为什么?
You don’t wanna know.
你不会想知道
Yeah, I wanna know how come. You wanna know? I wanna know!
我想知道 你想知道? 我想知道!
Okay, I’m gonna tell ya!
好 我告诉你
‘Cause you had the talent to become a good fighter,
你有天份成为出色拳手
and instead of that, you became a leg-breaker to some cheap, second-rate loan shark.
但你却去帮二流高♥利♥贷♥打人收帐
It’s a livin’.
只是生活而已
It’s a waste of life!
是浪费生命
Yes, may I help you?
有何贵干?
Oh! You must be Mr. Rocky Balboa. Mr. Jergens is expecting you. Just a moment.
你一定是洛奇·巴尔博亚 休根斯先生在等你 请稍等
Mr. Rocky Balboa to see you, sir.
洛奇·巴尔博亚先生来了
Fine.

Will you please go in, Mr. Balboa. Can I have that?
请进去 那个可否给我?
Oh, certainly. Thanks.
当然可以 谢谢
Mr. Balboa.
巴尔博亚先生
How are you? George Jergens.
你好吗? 我是佐治·休根斯
Take a chair, please.
请坐
Thanks.
谢谢
Mr. Balboa.
巴尔博亚先生
Call me Rocky. Rocky.
叫我洛奇吧 洛奇
Tell me, Rocky, you got any representation?
有人代表你吗?
You have a manager?
有经理人吗?
No. It’s just me. Oh.
没有 就我自己 哦
Rocky, I’ve got a proposition I’d like to make to you.
洛奇 我有一项建议想向你提出
Uh, sparrin’? Beg your pardon?
关于做练拳对手? 什么?
Well, it’s just I know you’re lookin’ for sparrin’ partners,
我知你在找练拳对手
and I just wanna say I’m very available, you know.
我可以做
I’m sure you are.
我肯定你可以
Absolutely. Sparrin’ with the Champ would be an honor.
是的 跟拳王练拳是我的光荣
And you know what, Mr. Jergens? What?
而且还有 是什么?
I wouldn’t take no cheap shots, either. I’d really be a good sparring partner.
我不会出暗拳 我是很好的练拳对手
You don’t understand me, Rocky.
你搞错了 洛奇
My proposition is this…
我的建议是…
Would you be interested in fighting Apollo Creed
你会否有兴趣跟阿波罗·奎迪
for the World Heavyweight Championship?
在世界重量级拳王赛上决战?
No.
不会
Listen, Rocky…
听着 洛奇
Apollo’s seen you fight.
阿波罗看过你比赛
He likes you. He wants to fight you.
他喜欢你 他想跟你打
Well, it’s just that, you see, uh…
只是 你要明白
I fight in clubs, you know. I’m really a ham-and-egger.
我平时只在拳馆打 我不能赢大赛
This guy…he’s the best, and, uh, it wouldn’t be such a good fight.
他是拳王…那不会是精彩拳赛
But thank you very much, you know.
但谢谢你们好意
I appreciate it and all that.
我十分感激
Rocky? Do you believe that America is the land of opportunity?
洛奇 你相信美国遍地机会吗?
Yeah.
相信
Apollo Creed does.
阿波罗·奎迪也相信
And he’s gonna prove it to the whole world
他会证明给全世界看
by giving an unknown a shot at the title.
就是让一个无名之辈 有争冠军的机会
And that unknown is you.
而那无名之辈就是你
He picked you, Rocky.
他选了你 洛奇
Rocky, it’s the chance of a lifetime.
这是毕生难逢的机遇
You can’t pass it by.
你不能错过
What do you say?
你意下如何?
All right, fellas, fellas. That’s enough pictures.
好了 不要拍照了
We wanna ask Apollo a few questions.
我们想问阿波罗几个问题
Apollo, how do you like the city of brotherly love?
阿波罗 你对费城感觉如何?
Well, just being in Philadelphia makes me feel patriotic.
身在费城令我充满爱国情绪
Beautiful people in a beautiful city
美丽城市里的美丽人♥民♥
comin’ up to me on the street wishing me the best.
在街上走来 祝福我
I love my Philadelphia brothers, and I’m proud to be an American.
我爱我费城的兄弟 而我因身为美国人而骄傲
Champ, Apollo, why did you agree to fight a man
阿波罗? 拳王? 你为什么同意
who has virtually no chance of winning?
跟一个毫无胜出机会的人决斗?
Look, if history proves one thing,
历史已证实了
American history proves that everybody’s got a chance to win.
美国历史证实了任何人都有机会赢
Didn’t you guys ever hear of Valley Forge or Bunker Hill?
你们没听过霍谷或賓架山吗?
Apollo, Apollo, Apollo. Yes?
阿波罗? 恩?
It is a coincidence that you’re fighting a white man
你在本国史上最重要的节庆日 跟一个白人决战
on the most celebrated day in the country’s history?
是纯粹巧合吗?
I don’t know about that.
我不知道
Is it a coincidence that he’s fighting
在本国史上最重要的节庆日
a black man on the most celebrated day in the country’s history?
跟一个黑人决战又是巧合吗
Right on! Tell the truth, brother!
说得好 阿波罗! 说真♥相♥ 兄弟
Listen, Apollo, tell me… how do you feel about your challenger?
阿波罗 你觉得你的挑战者如何?
How do I feel about him? Yeah.
我觉得他如何? 是的
What do you mean? Come here, Rock.
你什么意思? 过来 洛奇
My main man, Rocky, ain’t you Italian?
我的对手 洛奇 你是意大利人吗?
Yeah, I’m Italian.
是 我是意大利人
Well, now, what does that mean?
你问了干吗?
It means if he can’t fight, I bet he can cook.
就算他不打得 都赌得
All right, Rocky.
好的
Do me a favor. His lungs… punch ’em out.
帮个忙 打穿他个肺…
Paulie.
保利
But, Rocky, how do you expect to fight Apollo Creed?
你打算怎样打阿波罗·奎迪?
Uh, well, geez, you know. Creed’s the best.
噢 奎迪是最出色的
I guess I’ll have to do the best I can.
我只有尽力而为
Tell me, Rocky, just between us…
告诉我 洛奇 就我们两个…
where did you get the name “Italian Stallion”?
你那意大利牡马的称号♥ 是怎样来的?
Oh… uh, I invented that about eight years ago
是我八年前
when I was eatin’ dinner. Rocky, now your payday will be $150.000.
吃晚餐时想到的 洛奇 你对于会得到十五万元报酬
Any comment?
有什么意见?
You… you got no comment, Rocky, right? No comment.
你没有意见 对吗 洛奇? 没有意见
Right. Thank you, Rocky.
谢谢 洛奇
Wait a minute. I just wanna say hi to my girlfriend, okay?
慢着 我想跟我女朋友打招呼 可以吗?
I, uh… Yo, Adrian! It’s me, Rocky.
我… 艾莉 是我 洛奇
Look at this. Can you believe all this? They put a microphone on me.
你相信吗? 很多麦克风和记者
You didn’t. Thank you, Rocky.
你不是吧 谢谢 洛奇
Quit pushin’, man! Thank you, Rocky.
你推什么? 谢谢 洛奇
Don’t it matter he’s makin’ you out a fool? I’d break his lips.
他令你变傻仔 你不介意? 是我就打爆他的嘴
He’s taking cheap shots. It don’t bother me none.
他在出暗拳 我不介意
Yo, Rock…I guess you’ll be looking for people to help you out.
洛奇 你要找人帮你
Help in what? Keep you livin’ the clean life.
帮什么? 帮你过正常生活
I’ll do okay. You know.
我生活得很好 你知道
You need someone to help with the exercise,
你需要人帮你练习
and someone standing by with a towel, or runnin’ errands. You know.
递毛巾 做跑腿?
Hey, yo, Paulie, who cared about me yesterday, huh? Nobody.
之前有谁关心我? 没有人
So I just think I’m gonna train myself, you know.
所以我会自己锻炼
Without such good people around to help,
没有那些专业人员帮你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!